How much mana would it cost to make this game interesting for longer than 20 minutes?

How much mana would it cost to make this game interesting for longer than 20 minutes?

Seriously anons, I feel like I lost my favourite game studio. Do you know of any new grand strategies I can try out? I'm asking for new ones because I have all the classics already beaten and dusting. I just wanted something new but all I do now is wait for mana to load. Not like I'm disappointed, that's what I was expecting but eu4 still has some thought and decisions required to play. Have a great life anons, I quit gaming.

Attached: manamana.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

taskkill mappainter.exe
start medieval.exe

Attached: 20190427172258_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.72M)

There's RealPolitiks, but I don't know how good it is

Medieval 2 was the first bad Total War game and it's been shit ever since. The series hasn't had a great game since Medieval.

I've beaten that already, that's why I'm asking for something new

at least the map looks nice

Tw: warhammer 2 is pretty great though?

Run uninstall.exe. Works like a charm

It doesnt though! Its a bloated mess

I kinda like that it's a globe and I didn't have to buy a dlc for it to be like that

Never reply to any of my posts ever again.

>straight up improvement on rome
>bad

Imagine being this contrarian.

stop posting forever and you get what you want.

there are none big complex strategy games that can pose a challenge to the player atm. Sadly. Also looking for one for quite some time, since i had no delusions about IR and Paradocucks

>>obvious bait is obvious

also, how it is 6/10 when it has only 45% of positive reviews. Shouldn't it be 4,5/10 atm?

Attached: 5y.jpg (610x546, 98K)

I don't know but metacritic proved once again that you can buy any review

Attached: metamyass.png (639x214, 43K)

t. Empire/Rome 2 player

Until someone can invent a solution to destroying the player's empire while it's also more fun to blob, we are going to be stuck with shitty mana map painting.

Just refunded it, first game I ever refunded on steam. Give me suggestions of things to buy.

keep the money until deflation hits