Yeah

yeah

Attached: 112212121212.jpg (1274x757, 237K)

No, but 9 sure plays better.

not online

There's any "serious" fighting game more broken than MK9?

Fuck off

Attached: 1555555050081m.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

more like shit and shit with no skin
Moron Kombat was never good

Attached: know the difference.jpg (2546x884, 693K)

I wish they'd remaster MK9

Shit
Shit that asks you for more money than the other shit
Based.

Now this is accurate. You can put PSU on the right side as well.

How does X plays? I haven't played anything after 9

lmao

umk3 has the most soul

In comparison to one another, sure. But both have tons more soul compared to the bland, grey garbage that X was.

It's faster and more fluid, but the balance is pretty much entirely in favor of offense.

X wasn't bogged down by excessive grinding or microtransactions. It was also far less clunky than 11.

Yeah, but it was fucking boring, user. MK11 is shit and it has shitty practices, but the tone and aesthetic are much more true to MK.
Aside from the titties, of course.

fixed

Attached: wwww.png (2546x884, 2.66M)

Thinking of getting injustice 2 but now sure which version, just the basic or "dude all these extra characters lmao"

Attached: shad.jpg (794x1200, 119K)

Not really a bad thing. But ya at-least zoning isn't as bad as previous NRS games. Also it has a top tier tutorial which really goes in-depth on concepts not teased by a lot of other fighting games such as frame traps, frame data, on block/on hit and other stuff.

The gameplay wasn't boring. It's the best of the post-Midway MKs in that aspect IMO. But yeah the tone was too grim and the colors were way too muted. The roster was disappointing as well. 11 looks better/has better art direction and a much better story (for what that's worth) but I don't find it enjoyable to play at all

You're supposed to fight in a fighting game. Not spam projectiles.

>mfw Mk11 on switch looks far uglier than Mk9

How did they fuck this up?

Attached: 1306123278145.png (500x500, 84K)

Still haven't beaten Goro in the MK9 story mode.

Attached: c2a24aded0070e7d1d669c9045224182.jpg (418x512, 29K)

>Another MK11 thread about how shit it is
Do people make these threads out of hope for free (you)'s or just really hate playing video games?

It's not shit but it plays worse than 9 and X. I get they wanted to slow it down after X but they overcorrected. It's very clunky.

>switch
kek i think you know

Mk9 was on ps3 and 360, which are weaker than switch and it still looks better than the switch port of mk11

You need to play 9 again.

no

soul vs soulless

Attached: 1243534562.jpg (440x312, 132K)

Ever since 4, mortal kombat has been shit

>same lead designer

Mortal Kombat 11 is gonna be like SFV. It'll be a game they fix eventually. MK9 was good from the start though because they had a better focus on what they wanted to do to make the game good. They wanted to give the fans a good fighting game that went back to what people liked what MK:A was.

MK11 was "how do we monetize our game optimally". They also clearly had no idea where they wanted to go with the direction of the series. So they just threw a bunch of things together and hoped it'd work.

4 was fine, just shallow. It was a decent casual fighter. The PS2-era games are when the series shit the bed. The DC crossover was a step in the right direction in terms of gameplay, and 9 made the series good again. X was a case of one step forward, two steps back. 11 is just weak all around.