How Black Women Made The Sims 4 Their Own

ign.com/articles/2019/02/28/how-black-women-made-the-sims-4-their-own

>Despite all this freedom, Black gamers still found themselves left wanting. In the latest Sims, Sims 4, some Black players across message boards and social media criticized the darker skin tones in the game as unflattering, grey, or ashy. They lacked the cartoonish vibrancy of the lighter skins available. The base game’s hairstyles -- an important point of creativity or expression for Black girl ‘simmers’ -- were few and far between, and those that were available lacked nuanced details. The Sims 4 is meant to be a life simulator, but feedback from the community pointed to the overwhelming reception that Black girl gamers weren’t seeing their life reflected.

>So Black girl gamers decided to take matters into their own hands and began to create in-game items and mods on their own. SheSpeaksSimlish, EbonixSims, and Xmiramira are notable Sims modders that gained popularity because they decided to fill the community’s need. Xmiramira’s creations have ranged from the celebrated “Melanin Pack” offering vibrant skin tones to behavior mods and traits that take a page from Black slang and pop culture. Xmiramira’s “petty” trait takes the “petty” concept -- which she describes as “truly, the definition of a hot mess” -- and makes it a playable option.

Attached: bhm-sims4-blogroll-1551314781908_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

based desu

JUST

Sounds like some fetish modders make some new skin tones and not yas queen shit

>game doesn’t have what you want
>make mods to put what you want into the game
I don’t see how this is a problem. It’s better than them screeching over Twitter about how oppressed they are because a video game didn’t cater to them explicitly.

Abe has no backbone, literally nominating drumpf over nonsensical political grandstanding with NK

>Black Femcel
>White cuckbeard husband
>Kek

>black wife
>white husband
subtle

fucking black women stealing our men

Stop trying to turn this into a narrative. They did nothing wrong.

wow, a black person made a mod for a game
exciting news

>want "black" hairstyle
>want "black" attitudes
>want "black" slang (in a game that doesn't even have a real language mind you)
>want equality
We all want to be (differently) equal

>Blacks doing something for their own reasons that doesnt affect anyone but them
I see no problem.

Attached: 1553514674392.webm (640x640, 1.23M)

is it me or does it feel like those kids just hate their parents

That's what can you expect from race mixed people.

>How White Men Made The Sims 4 Their Own
I wonder how that article would play out?

The middle one looks happy the other two, yeah

Why is her husband white?

But white customizations exist already

I want her to beat me up and pin me down.
And then force me to mate.

Attached: sfdkswwt_400x400.jpg (290x290, 25K)

Black Femcel fantasy

a little TOO happy if you ask me, seems suspicious to not harbor distaste

its always funny how that actually works

What are you implying

Attached: Emoji.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

more than anything I just don't see why this is newsworthy

This is what leftists should strive to do, take matters into your own hands. You don't see furries lie down and let their dreams be dreams. No, they make some pretty degenerate mods.

Wow, not only are they black, but also women. Amazing, the people who have capabilities to 3D model these days. We truly live in an enlightened age, where women and minorities are finally catching up to the achievements of white men.

>black Sims mods
Not even once

Attached: 1529962925437.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

It pains me how "journalists" these days can find some event and then bend and twist it to fit into some great "culture war" narrative and reliably get attention. These articles should just be shunned like the garbage they are, not have attention brought to them.