Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BCDEDi5gDPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no you just suck

yea

He's harder than Orphan too

Absolutely.
but at least he had a good theme, if ignored the screams youtu.be/BCDEDi5gDPo

Attached: 1450748662150.png (800x797, 905K)

Orphan is a pushover if you solo him.

Yeah he can fuck straight off, glad he's optional.

Is level 120 too much for this dlc? I am wrecking every boss.

Because Ludwig isn't hard and Laurence is a terribly designed boss that is an exercise in tedium.

Are you in NG? You should be 70-80.

if NG, holy fuck, yes
BL120 is way too high
you should be in the DLC between 60-70, more if you're a shitter

Bought it after completing mergo's wet nurse. NG.

Yes, you are massively over leveled. I would recommend skipping it and heading straight into NG+ and doing it as soon as you beat Amelia.

Yes. People don't complain as much about him because he's optional and hard to find without a guide.

>60-70
Not true at all, dumb dumb. You get to 80 - 90 by going through the main game, and if you do Laurence after Orphan, you'll be 110 - 120. Are you saying people should just waste their blood echoes because otherwise they aren't gud enough?

>hard to find without a guide.

Attached: Zoomer.png (820x324, 244K)

Easy on NG to NG2. Absolutely cancer from there onwards.

I dunno man, from personal experience I found Bl65 just fine and for many others it was always 60-70. But don't go over 90 on standard NG.

>Literally first boss of the game with some added fire shockwaves after every attack
>Becomes literal punching bag in second phase
>hard
Even living failures is harder

>Literally first boss of the game
Except he literally isn't. He actually has a new set of swipe attacks, along with the AoEs and massive health pool. Also, 2nd phase is completely different, and the hardest phase.

Ludwig is the hardest boss in the game

>>Becomes literal punching bag in second phase
Yeah if you can somehow hover over his massively damaging lava and his unpredictable wild attacks.

What did From mean by this?

Attached: Bloodborne Hitbox Laurence.webm (1280x720, 1.95M)

You need more insight to see the invisible third arm

whoever that was in that webm, was playing online. Latency affects hitboxes to insane degree, because FROM can't into netcode.

I never thought Ludwig was hard. I regularly beat him while level was in the 30s to get my early church pick. I think the boss I died the most to was Paarl for some reason.

Nigger what the fuck?
He was super easy, is him being difficult a meme?

lol I thought this was the demon prince from DaS3

He killed me the first time because I didnt know about his second phase

How? Paarl is one of the easiest bosses in the game; keep attacking his legs and he can't do anything.

You're shit at the game, if you couldn't beat laurence easy it's because you're one of those shitters that rely on parry/backstab to win fights

Laurence is DaS2-tier bad, an ninsultingly half-assed reskin. Not even CLOSE to the quality of other optional bosses like Kalameet, Midir, etc.

I don't know, maybe it's my weapon choices or something? During half of my playthroughs I can't get him to stagger that quickly for whatever reason, while others I can just loop him into falling and he's easy.

I find the stupid flailing bosses to be harder than most but never found Ludwig hard.

>Orphan is har-

Attached: Orphan Parry Spam.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

that AI loop has been patched out

Not even fucking lying, this bitch gave more trouble than any other boss in BB.

Attached: vicaramelia.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Nah, he actually has a whole different set of swip attacks, AoEs, and a completely different 2nd phase.

Bloody Crow of Cainhurts gave me more trouble than any boss.

Good bait. Have a (You).

Attached: Bullying Amelia.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Yes, but only because of his second phase's horrible hitboxes.

Attached: Bloody Crow of Cainhurst.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

The most difficult thing about him is his massive health pool. It's more a battle of endurance, than actual difficulty.

Yes. He always gets people with this move

Attached: CB sweeps.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

I wish I could explain why, I never really got stuck on any other boss as long as Amelia. I just couldn't fucking read her movements or something.

congratulations, you fought him on NG+0 with a maxed out character

This is the problem with games based on stats and levels, it's hard to distinguish if you actually have to learn to do a boss fight or just go in and attack and do damage. That's why Sekiro is so much better than the rest.

ITT: People who have never stepped foot in Chalice Dungeons. Pic related, in the Cursed Dungeons, is the hardest boss in the game.

Attached: Descendant frontal 3.png (696x667, 507K)

What BL was this? I barely did any damage to that fucker the first time I met him.

Attached: _ogiou7l2dN1sj2z6jo4_1280.jpg (1250x900, 230K)

I'm not even overlevelled in the one with Amelia. It's just that items are overpowered and every beast boss is easily exploitable with the limb break mechanic.

~150.

HMPH and Loran Darkbeast were the hardest.

Attached: mercury.png (600x900, 698K)

If we're counting chalice dungeons, then nothing was harder than the Defiled Watchdog.

But the limb breakage mechanic isn't something ever told to the player. I've went through 3 playthroughs before I understood what the fuck was staggering the bosses, like vicar, cleric and undead giant.

It's not an issue of being overleveled, it's an issue of having good blood gems. Good blood gems shit all over everything until NG+4

This bitch certainly gave my pants more trouble than any other boss in the game.

Attached: 7f35be81a3be64590e1810279431b40d.jpg (800x800, 147K)

If by not told, you mean there isn't a giant flashing message on the screen, then sure; but it's pretty obviously inferred just by playing the game.

>people warning me about defiled amygdala being the hardest shit
>tfw arcane build
>just shoot his head and got him first try

This. I have a hard time telling if a soulsborne boss is hard or not since it mostly depends on what level you are when you encounter it. Some early bosses, like Gascoigne, wiped the floor with me, whereas some later ones felt like fucking pushovers, like Amygdala or Maria.

I love the games, but I'm honestly not a fan of the leveling system they use.

Attached: fader gasgond.jpg (752x685, 53K)

Levelling is completely optional.

I wanted to pet and cuddle her.

Not bad at all compared to the abhorseshit beast

Attached: 1521665229826.png (750x420, 437K)

I honestly enjoyed his fight. My only complaint was the health pool he has.
I don't understand. If you feel too comfortable with your BL, you stop levelling and use it to buy weapons and consumables.

Attached: Mn2MnfI.jpg (822x844, 121K)

Attached: swole vicar amelia.png (757x988, 629K)

Maria's easy because she's gimped by having three phases instead of two, (only getting respectable stagger resistance during the last one, which usually activates when she's a couple hits from death anyway), low hp for even low-level characters, and not using her own moveset effectively. Most wasted potential of a boss fight in the game other than the MP