Realistically speaking, why would they choose to leave out the fastest selling console of all time?

Realistically speaking, why would they choose to leave out the fastest selling console of all time?
It has a great retention rate, hardware comparable to its competitors and an audience with a true appreciation for JRPGs.

So why then? No matter how you look at it it makes no sense

Attached: 1556202814547.png (426x538, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

personacentral.com/persona-5-2-7-million-copies-shipped/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no reason, it's just what Atlus does.
Like why is P4G still Vita exclusive?

YOU'LL NEVER(ever) SEE IT COMING

They don't give a single fuck about Switchtards, that's why.
They only allowed Arena to be ported to the 360 because of Arc Systems, Q and Q2 to the 3DS because of the Etrian Odyssey team and Scramvle because of Tecmo.

because the new flagship title for switch will be a hd remaster of San Andreas along with a port for rdr2. The port will contain a secret good ending and the mexico map from rdr1. The new members of the fighter's pass will be CJ, Big Smoke, Sweet, and Ryder in order to accommodate the new partnership between the companies

Attached: newcomers.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

The moment manchild devoured the tendies, he sealed his fate. Entrusting his future to the Switch port, manchild clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Persona Concert is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the three hours of music lies the absolute kusoge. It matters not which console you are... Musou awaits you.

Attached: Arcana.jpg (383x515, 40K)

Maybe they couldn't get it to run well yet.

>hardware comparable to its competitors
>this is what switchfags actually believe

Attached: ps4 vs switch.png (1280x1440, 2.49M)

>They only allowed Arena to be ported to the 360 because of Arc Systems
Imagine thinking Atlus would want a fighting game to be exclusive to the Inputdelaystation.

>That look on her model's face in the top image
Top jej is it the same on the PC and I just never fucking noticed the entire time?

Snoybabby backlash. FFXIII going to 360 was the biggest meltdown in the history of the internet, all that crying from people who spent $599 on brick waiting for it was comedy.

Attached: 1552013136733.jpg (279x464, 33K)

So Persona 5 Royal looks like some kind of alternative universe. There's a ton that's different about this game. The short preview showed clips of many events that never existed before. There looks to be huge rewrites (such as goro, futaba and Morgana changes), as well as different level design within dungeons. This game seems more akin to what I've heard about the Persona 2 games and less like FES/P3P/Golden. I'm actually pretty excited to see how much is new, this might be a bigger deal than what's being let off.

I wanna just talk about the game but I don't want to clutter the catalog with a new thread.

Attached: 528.png (1366x768, 804K)

Third-party games literally don't sell on nintendo platforms
Even their most loyal of fanboys only look at nintendo products as the smash'n'zelda box

You can discuss the game just fine as long as you take the ocassional potshot at nintendo LOL

sorry, toriyama, but your cringe waifu fanfiction didn't get trashed because of console wars. final fantasy had already been a multiplat ever since ff7 first got ported to pc. xiii got trashed because it was an atrocious hallway simulator with terrible characters and writing.

Because portbegging millennials like you have ruined Persona 5 threads for 8 years with portbegging and you should be instant banned for doing so. Choke on a dick, this topic is LITERALLY console wars too. Every single portbegging post or thread is console wars.

Take your console wars sales figures dick measuring contest elsewhere and die. Portbegger console warrior.

Attached: 1457569941745.png (640x360, 443K)

They said there'd be more info in October or something, right? Why do they have to take so long with this shit.

Attached: 1504892196472.png (512x512, 131K)

>gets to play a better version of the game without 12 discs
>rage

It releases in October, retard.

Because who actually gives a shit. Is the actual reason.

Didn't it say it released in 2020 or was that for the shitty musou?

>tfw just bought a used ps4 for a hundred bucks with all the best sellers to spare

gonna enjoy bloodborne, RDR2, P5R, days gone, god of war and the entire dark souls trilogy from now on. See you next year.

caligula was made on a poorfag budget and it shows. i did like the game a lot, though.
you know what the saddest part is? even the original vita version looks better than the switch version.

Attached: vitacaligula.jpg (960x544, 175K)

It seems to me like basically a remake of P5. What's got me really interested, though, is how it seems like they actually knew what was wrong with the original; one of the biggest things was the near total lack of group events. The Phantom Thieves felt like Joker's friends rather than a group of friends Joker's a part of. There was also some pacing stuff, and everything after Kamoshida lacked the immediate personal touch and looming presence, though that's partly intentional. I really hope they fix everything that could have been better, it seems like they might be.

Only if you know moonrunes which I do but I don't want to get used to a new set of voices, yes I'm that autistic, 2020 for the rest of the plebian world (in a world where international releases are extremely common, fucking Atlus).

2020 in the west.
Scramble is also 2020 for both regions.

>They said there'd be more info in October or something, right?
nah, more info next month. it releases in october

>This months of waiting bullshit again
Is Atlus going to try censoring the game on youtube and twitch again too

>millennials
do you honestly thing the average nintendo fanboy is any younger than 32 years old?

Of course.

You should be thankful that Atlus gives so little fucks about the rest of the world that they don't even care about localizing their games in time. That apathy is the only thing shielding us from censorship. Once Atlus cares about pleasing the West, it's only a matter of time until they start pandering to the lunatics.

You think they changed anything about regular dialogue like how Makoto was the group's Einstein?

Nobody wants the switch audience in their fandom

Don't worry, little zoomers, 2008 was a long time ago so I'll spoonfeed you; FFXIII was slated as a PS exclusive for YEARS, people were buying PS3's in preperation, it was hyped as the game that was going to save the console, then at E3 it was casually announced for 360 as a 'one more thing' and the internet blew up.

Attached: 1549911610052.jpg (704x904, 193K)

Considering there are new portraits, many new events and an entirely new Poochie, it's entirely possible at least some of the spotlight will be taken away from Makoto. Her entire thing is being a competent semi-detective, though, so I don't think it's even possible for her not to be at the forefront of what the Phantom Thieves do.

They care a lot about visual style maybe they dont want to reduce graphic and res so much that it can run on your fisherprice toy tablet

Retarded fanboyism aside.

I honestly think it comes down to some sort of potential exclusivity contract Sony has on Persona 5. The reason I think this is because that retarded Musou is getting ported but this is not. There's no other reason from a business standpoint on why porting is not a good move. The Switch is getting a huge amount of JRPGs and niche japanese games so the audience is proven to to be there. Octopath, XBC2 etc. Unless it really is some sort of contract thing with Sony then I just personally feel like Atlus is just leaving money on the table.

Attached: 1543813424582.jpg (1024x867, 50K)

>pretending to be an oldfag
>no photographic evidence of his claims
*sips*

Releases in October, more infor the 9 of May

Dude, are you retarted? This is literally a ps3 game

They saw people like you make these kinds of threads. That's why.

sorry, zoom zoom, but what really fueled the shitposting against xiii was when the strategy guide leaked right before the japanese release and everyone saw the linear corridors.
as far as the ps3 was concerned, what people actually got burned by was seeing square's ff7 tech demo and assuming they were going to make an ff7 remake for it.

The game barely runs on a PS3, it would be too hard to get an improved version to run on the switch.

ITT: Seething Nintentards.

Keep crying bitches, but don't forget: NEVER EVER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1556281612568.jpg (1200x1181, 169K)

Its nothing like p2 is and p2 ep. It's semi remake, with group events that will boost your party social links, so you can have time for 2 new characters. Also, new enemy and palace after defeating original final boss, cause there gonna be 3 new months. (probably its consultant)(probably its satan)

>cause there gonna be 3 new months
How many monts were added to P4Golden again?

based

If you know moonrunes then why didn’t you play the original release in Japanese?

It's actually SIX MONTHS of new content
Expect time-travel antics

P4 was never that stuffed with content and uncontrollable time skips, there is basically not enough time in p5 to show new enemy and all that events like human Morgana, Futaba's mother alive and etc. - obviously its not going to be full 3 months, but like 1.5 or little more.

TheI Switch is less powerful than the PS3, how do you expect it to run Persona 5?

You faggots don't even care about the game, you only care about it because it's exclusive. If it wasn't you would shitting on it. What make this even funnier is that you faggots do the same with SMT V. How the hell do you faggots act like you're in the clear when you all do the same shit? Man fuck you hypocrites.

Attached: smt.png (1230x816, 807K)

>buy console
>get game i wanted
>somehow i "wasted my money"

Imagine really believing in this

Attached: 5CCFC230-93C3-4DB8-98F0-DCF70443ECE2.jpg (639x731, 138K)

Not him, but JP releases are significantly more expensive when new before factoring in shipping.
I got JP P5 digitally and will likely do the same for P5R, but for games that I don't really need to play right away but localization is expecting I don't mind waiting to pay less.

BASED

Wrong as fuck.
An overwhelming amount of games do better on switch than they do on PS4 or steam
Mustards are quite literally pirating games on PC then buying them on switch
It’s insane

TENDIE'S GONNA CRY
TENDIE'S GONNA CRY
TENDIE'S GONNA CRY

Attached: 1553378662848m.jpg (835x1024, 120K)

Not once did I talk about what people thought of the final product. In fact in explicit, unmistakable terms talked about the 360 announcement.

OH NO NO NO

It would easily double its sales on switch over ps4
It’s a turn based game by design it’s easy to pick up and put down

>the people who actually own the platforms that persona games are on are the ones who "don't even care about the game"
>not the ones who refuse to play it unless it's on their bing bing tablet
solid logic.

Oh please rockstar please port red dead to pc

got any data to back that up besides your personal anecdote, tendie?

Handheld mode maybe but TV looks way better
It’s very much a poorfag Persona but I really like it

Why is Catherine Full Body only coming to Playstation systems and not Xbox or Switch? Why isn't SMT5 coming to PS4? Who fucking knows, Atlus make no sense. They could make way more money with multiplatform games but they choose not to. Anybody that actually cares about Persona will already have a Playstation anyway so it's not really a big deal. I think the people disapointed about this are just made they cant make posts going "hahaha Sony lost another exclusive" and not people who actually wanted to play the game.

yeah, just look at all those turn-based jrpgs among the best-selling switch games. there's pokemon legpiss and.... uh.....

Attached: 1556063626106.png (1143x343, 32K)

i played it on switch. docked mode still looks like complete garbage. the only difference is that it's slightly less blurry than in handheld mode. i still enjoyed the game, but i wish i got it on ps4 instead.

b-b-b-b-but switch is the fastest selling..... not fair gimme game please...... i'm dying here...
pls.... I don't care if is a bad port..... just..
gimme........

Attached: 1547387115931.png (641x445, 306K)

No, I never say that you lying prick. I'm saying that the faggots who making those type of picture, like dick head right here: don't care. Hell, that picture that I posted isn't even mine. All they care about it is it being exclusive. Look how they reacted it to Nioh, they went full mental just because it wasn't only for PS4. I hate both side since all they do is portbeg.

230 gigaflops of the PS3 versus 1 teraflop of the Switch. Didn't know that, that's quite a lot better. Xbone has 1.3 teraflops.
Not him by the way.

Atlus is not a very big company. If they did a Switch port most likely they'd have to do it entirely in house, so my guess is they want to devote resources into getting Royal out first before working on Switch ports.
Plus they may be hoping they can trick some people into double or triple dipping by staggering releases.

But the fact may also be that they just don't need a Switch version, or their own market research at least suggests that most people interested in the game already own a PS4 so added sales from Switch would be negligible.

>bingtendie playing the victim
so typical

I doubt it
Fucking P4G is still a vita exclusive

Ohh poor kiddie, why don't you tell us all about these years of port begging from seething tendies?
Stop playing the fucking victim

Consolenigger

Post a hi-res version you fucking fag

>Why is Catherine Full Body only coming to Playstation systems and not Xbox or Switch?
I think that one was because Sony funded that game. The original Catherine was on both Ps3 and Xbox 360. Now look at Full Body, it's only on PS4 and Vita (Japan only). That's my only evidence.

Imagine if as a special preorder bonus for P5R you get a digital version of golden just like they did with the dancing games

Have you guys ever heard of industry deals?

>I hate both side since all they do is portbeg.
as an idort, i have never seen anyone else portbeg anywhere near as much as switchfags do. pc mustards have never been this bad, they usually just stick to their change.org petitions. vitafags got ridiculed for doing barely a fraction of the begging.
nintendo fans shit up Yea Forums, message boards and social media with constant begging for every game. they also spread fake "leaks" and "rumors" to try to speak it into existence. and when they do get ports that are inevitably gimped for nintendo's shit hardware, they whine, blame the devs and refuse to buy them.

>seething since project beast turned out to be ps4 exclusive bloodborne, that was five years ago
>pretends the wiiu didn't exist, huge flop lol
>moved ahead one generation and their hardware is still far behind, new consoles on the horizon
sometimes you gotta feel bad for bingbings

>what is pokemon

Who the fuck say I was playing the victim, I just said both side port beg and I hate them both. Do you fuckers have reading comprehension or you're just saying shit just to make yourself feel better?

stop pretending to be an idort lol

like i said:
>there's pokemon legpiss and.... uh.....

>caligula was made on a poorfag budget and it shows. i did like the game a lot, though.
I kinda liked the game but I would have never guessed that the lack of footstep sounds would annoy me that much. Seriously, what the fuck, how did they miss this?

>An overwhelming amount of games do better on switch than they do on PS4 or steam
Indieshit.

Because they probably don't have the time or resources to port P5 and its engine to an underpowered tablet right now.

Maybe it'll come to Switch eventually, maybe it won't, who cares.

Attached: 1487405596051.jpg (677x722, 104K)

PC when?

Pretty much
The demand for PC-Switch release easily outnumbers the actual P5 purchases which is a lowly 2.4 million

You toddlers are walking cancer on Earth that ruins literally every single gaming discussion, even if its entirely irrelevant to nintendo
>Persona 5 threads for YEARS. YEARS
>smash spam for months
>MHW butthurt threads
>Horizon threads
>there were even fucking Gravity Rush portbegging threads
you cant say a single word about a Nintendo game without upsetting some 30 year old fat permavigin because you dont think their BING BING is the game of the year. literally every single thread about a Nintendo game revolves around how its the absolute best game of the year. there isnt a single other fanbase that would do this shit. Nintendo fags are worse than capeshitters, eat shit and die

That's not entirely true. I do agree as the Nintendo port begging is too much, but to say that people don't buy the game just because it was badly ported is something I don't see. The only time I actually see someone talking about the hardware are people who are just hating on the Switch. I saw a thread talking about Mortal Kombat 11 and someone was saying the Switch look bad, but people literally just say, "Yeah, we know." So I can't really say that Nintendo fans are hating on the game or devs for bad ports. God Eater 3 was just announce for the Switch and I didn't see anyone getting mad because it was bad port or anything.

Moron

>gladium still lives with his mom
>gladium still argues traps aren't gay
>gladium still hates sony
what did he mean by this?

Post switch and timestamp or get the fuck our

Ich liebe Haru

Attached: 1556321123999.gif (256x256, 2.05M)

>why would they choose to leave out the fastest selling console of all time?
Because fastest selling doesn't equal best selling

Attached: 7454235004245.png (633x874, 56K)

nintendo gets smtv nothing more

>Best selling Jrpgs
>Hurr durr lets ignore Pokémon because it completely defeats my argument!

>the fastest selling console of all time?
how is this an argument lmao? it has 1/3rd the install base of a ps4

>MHW butthurt threads
I almost fucking forgot aout those, good lord those e3 rumors and then teh reveal, it was fucking glorious

False, but even if this were true nearly every Switchkid is willing to ditch any sort of technical merit for "muh portability"
>an audience with a true appreciation for JRPGs.
Laughable

>trying to undermine highest selling game in the franchise because its not on the platform you want it to be on
this is getting sad
personacentral.com/persona-5-2-7-million-copies-shipped/

>post switch so i can claim you borrowed it from a friend or used a photoshop template!
exhibit a of a switchfag with no arguments.

They’re just shitposting.
Probably don’t give a fuck about Persona at all outside of console warring

kek

Considering that Persona 5 The Royal would be such a big release, wouldn't it be a better idea to for both Atlus and Nintendo to not letting the public know about the so-called Switch port until a major event like E3? Why would Atlus and Nintendo collaborate to only add Joker to Ultimate and release a spin-off of Persona 5?

Attached: WATCHOUTHESGOTAGUN.jpg (422x429, 27K)

>why would they choose to leave out the fastest selling console of all time?
They are not going to release on the wii. They had to settle for the second fastest.

learn to read. i *literally* didn't ignore pokemon.
if switchfags are buying turn-based jrpgs like crazy, why is legpiss the only one actually selling?

>fastest selling
>initial explosion of hype coming off a shitty previous console
>hype turns to dissapointment and heartbreak at yet another shitty console, sales slow to a crawl
It's called the Nintendo Cycle, only manchildren are too retarded to grow out of it

Attached: 1485472237615.jpg (500x742, 54K)

Is that literally your best insult?

>Persona 5
Portbegging only got worst because of Smash
>Smash
Highly popular game getting tons of threads shouldn't be a surprise.
>MHW
Can't argue with that because I don't play monster hunter
>Horizon
That's literally your own fault. I have seen threads using that game as bait to attack BOTW. You're fucking liar if you actually believe that.
>Gravity Rush
again, can't argue about that as well.

Now you are the literal definition of a one side argument. Half the shit you say is true, but the fact that you are literally not going to announce how bad the other side is show that you only care about what other people say.

>He’s right aw shit what do I do?
>Oh yeah! I’ll just use ad hom lol

Seriously though, how are the switch sales nowadays?

fucking lel

yeah what the fuck no pc port? WTF atlus

KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>if t-t-t-t-they cared about it they'd want it ported everywhere
Funny how this argument is never used for the nintendo exclusives
Stop replying to yourself by the way

>bingbings are put of the spot
>jumps to whiteknight them
>I'm an idort btw
LOL

>Highly popular game getting tons of threads shouldn't be a surprise.
yet when dmcv got a bunch of threads for a while, people complained. when sekiro got a bunch of threads for a while, people complained.
smash spam has dominated the catalog for a year, smashfags even derail other threads on a regular basis to make them about smash, and somehow it's all okay because it's "popular." really makes you think.
>I have seen threads using that game as bait to attack BOTW.
not really. the only time i've ever seen it discussed on Yea Forums is when it first came out and botw fanboys shitposted against it with cherrypicked webms.

These obvious bait threads getting so many replies are the biggest reason Yea Forums is a shit hole.

>tendie crying to his mod mommies for a safespace
LOL

This literally took me 8 seconds to do.

Attached: 4BEB4DC7-1FF8-45B6-B350-210502DB91A7.jpg (3024x3433, 2.12M)

oh i just realized that they better, BETTER take off that retarded fucking restriction for taking screenshots and videos using the share button. that is utterly and completely unnecessary and is the stupidest fucking thing ever. i am guessing that since its been a while and this game is for people who already played it, so i have hopes. but i swear to fucking god atlus

I wish it had been ported just so people would shut up about it

Fuck the PS4 version, fuck the Switch port, fuck the PC port... I want it on PS3, like the original.

Attached: 813EbvdvYsL._SX466_.jpg (466x543, 72K)

Wrong faglord
Have your 15th birthday already nigger

Attached: 1DFFD236-AEEA-4B8F-B60E-3A709B2075FE.jpg (750x641, 297K)

they just had to revise their sales projections downwards again after missing their initial estimate, and they're still getting outsold by ps4 worldwide.
it's nowhere near wii u level bad, but also not doing as great as the switch fanboys will have you believe.

People also complain about Smash too. Did you literally ignore the people posting thread about a dog shitting and saying it was a Smash Thread. People even made screenshots of the board to show the Smash was getting out of control. People have complain about Smash.

So was BOTW, there that one webm being spam saying that BOTW have terrible combat. Both games have been attack and mane over which one is better. Again, where have you been?

Ok, whatever you believe.

>buys a console he hates just to not look biased
thanks for contributing to the 100 million
LOL

I have a ps4 pro but I just wanna play the game on switch in my bed assuming it’s different enough from the first game I spent 130hours in my first run I don’t really wanna play through again unless it’s substantially different, exclusivity shillings is for retards we should all be happy everyone gets to play a game I also want bloodborne on pc

Prease understand, they spent the whole lot of 10$ to add some extra lines of dialogue and a new character model, to port the game to a new system would just drive up the costs too high. They need that lunch money to fund truly new, complex content like pic related

Attached: the true megaten experience.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

>the bingtendie pretends to be an idort
this is getting old

The console still sells really well and everyones praising it and saying it’s great the only people who revel in hating it is shills on Yea Forums normal people are just having fun playing video games

>I also want bloodborne on pc
this outed you. but i have a switch and a PS4 Pro ( a limited edition KH3 one, super sexy) and i would much rather play it on my ps4 pro on my big ass tv. the only people who want this game on the switch are faggots who want to say "WOW PERSONA 5 PORTABLE OMG". that does nothing but make it look worse, run worse, and you get to look like an autistic in public

yeah, exclusivity sucks. nintendo needs to stop hoarding and put kirby on ps4 already, amirite?

I have a ps4 pro, Nintendo switch, Xbox one and a gaming pc I will timestamp for you poorfag

Attached: 151E4EDA-5104-4AE4-99A1-DCE4F14F9074.gif (540x540, 1.08M)

real talk: bloodborne barely even runs on ps4 with its 20fps framerate. imagine how unplayable it would be on the switch.

>Like why is P4G still Vita exclusive?
AAAATLUUUUUUUUUUUUS JUST GIVE ME MY PS4 HD PORT

The game was never graphically intensive it ran fine on the ps3 which has comparable hardware to the switch also how does wanting bloodborne on pc out me I’ve already played through the game multiple times I just wanna play at 60fps is this a bad thing

>filename
>pokeman image
bintendie-pretending-to-be-idort is a tired trope

its perfectly playable and runs perfectly fine. you get a drop in literally 1 area.

>I just wanna play the game on switch in my bed
This is literally the excuse every Switchkid uses for every game as if it makes the game better

the fire emblem games would look great and run great on the ps4
it's so refreshing to see nintendo fans happy to share their games

Yeah I mean I wouldn’t mind although Kirby isn’t a great game I think a Zelda game on powerful hardware would be awesome in a perfect world exclusivity wouldn’t exist and everyone would just enjoy games together

So it was just the initial "burst" that got overposted to death?

>moviebob
>normal
yeah normal people play videogames, on their sony console or microsoft console LOL

Nice cope corporate shill

Attached: 88778C76-70A2-439C-A8CC-21AD18E85211.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

thanks for contributing to the 100 million units sold

I enjoy the console retard that’s why I bought it that doesn’t mean I have to suck sonys chink cock and pledge my undying allegiance to them I play video games not advertise consoles

>Nu-Sony
>funding Catherine Full Body of all games
Stop lying, Sony doesn’t like sexual japanese games.

Portability is an advantage yes otherwise nobody would have bought the console in the first place

Based

>hates the console
>buys it and pretends to like it so people don't call him a nintendo bitchboy
lol

>wanting both SMT V AND Persona 5

Maybe they are comfortable just developing for Sony and want to focus on that? I honestly don’t get why people feel entitled to have persona on the switch just because Joker is in some shitty fighting game

>The demand for PC-Switch release easily outnumbers the actual P5 purchases which is a lowly 2.4 million
And can you prove that?

I JUST WANT THE TRANNIES TO STFU THEY DONT EVEN OWN PS4'S
HOW DO WE MAKE IT STOP

Attached: ezgif-2-e85396752231.gif (298x178, 609K)

Nintendo will not be able reconcile the coming technical gap between the Switch and its competitors, and as a result the portability aspect will do more harm than good

Pretty sure he's not a console war fag like you, why pick a favorite

What is so hard to comprehend about the fact that Atlus manages their shit like a niche company? They make more money with low-effort spin-offs of a big title, rather than porting a big title elsewhere.
And besides, isn't the Switch the fastest selling ONLY in the States? And didn't the PS4 sell more in the the same time period? (Some thead about sales figures provided links, though I did not enter the thread). Didn't Octopath barely break a million? I don't see the Switch selling the game any better than Sony. Just buy a used PS4 if you really want to play it. Or if you don'r hate fun in general; how can you not own a Switch and a PS4. That's retarded

It's gonna be even worse next gen where the gap between switch and the rest is gonna be even bigger and more noticeable
What's nintendo gonna do?

Literally System seller kinda genius

Maybe Sony of Japan help, I don't know, it's on the PS Vita only in Japan, so that's all I got.

>talking about youself in the third person
>being a nintendo bitchboy
lol

>hates the console
This is the funniest argument yet yeah I totally hate the console that’s why I own 130 games on it and have had one since launch

>claims without evidence
lol

Yeah I think you’re probably right about that but assuming they can it would be great

Portability.
From what i’ve seen on sites like Reddit, Youtube, Twitter and even Yea Forums it still seems to be working.

because it's a fucking potato that can't even run 10 year old XBOX 360 ports without hard crashing half the time

Attached: 1551628803059.png (500x500, 89K)

the switch's "portability" (which is overrated anyway) doesn't matter that much. nintendo consoles sell because they're the paywall that bing bing and zelda are gated behind. the wii u is the only exception, and that was because of the most disastrous marketing campaign in gaming history.

I don't care about the fact Persona 5 isn't on Switch, I never had huge hopes for that anyways.

I'm pissed I have to buy two different consoles to play the most up-to-date version of Persona 4 and 5, one of which is 100% outdated and the other which will be outdated next year.

Attached: good grief-ous.gif (390x357, 3.02M)

Alright

Attached: ECF2499E-4E24-49F6-BF96-68D8D17FBA35.jpg (2100x1575, 516K)

If Sony was paying money for it to be exclusive, it'd be advertised as one.
Exclusivity contracts are extremely rare these days because making a game that would be worth paying for exclusivity for costs so much you may as well just invest in your own first party and second party studios, which is what all three companies are doing.
Something that sells a measly couple million like Persona would not be worth Sony paying for.

There's no port yet because they have limited development resources, the demand for the game will no longer fluctuate since it's been out for so long, and there are people who will buy the game for a second or third time when it comes out on Switch, so they would literally be leaving money on the table by releasing Royal simultaneously on both consoles.

This is all Business 101, especially for Japanese companies that make their money off dedicated fans, and especially for Atlus

>conflicting images
>spending more money on the console you hate than on the one you love
bintendies are the backbone of sony's business model, how bizarre

So they can get people to triple dip. They're already getting players to buy the same game twice with a few extras on the same platform. By making it Playstation exclusive at first people will be more likely to buy that version for the new content. Then a while later they can sell the same game AGAIN with even less changes thanks to "portability."

>to buy the same game twice with a few extras
Come on

Preorder P5R, play it on day-one and romance the new girl

You’re wrong
Portability matters massively that’s why old games and indies sell great on the console because people wanna play it portably also it’s the reason the console sells really well among younger audiences

30fps is not perfectly fine for an action rpg, and I'm not even shitting on the hardware. Fromsoft is just incapable of optimizing its games and that's not something that should be justified out of console loyalty because it has nothing to do with the hardware.
MGSV runs at 60fps on a base ps4. KH3 runs st 60fps on a ps4 pro. Bloodborne has no excuse and while we're on it neither does dark souls 3, nobody talks about it just because it's also available on pc but that game's optimization is fucking trash on every platform it was released on.

One had my full name in it lol I know you’re baiting now so we’re good

>If Sony was paying money for it to be exclusive, it'd be advertised as one.
sony doesn't use the "only on playstation" slogan at all in japan. not even for first-party games that are 100% never getting ported elsewhere.

>What's nintendo gonna do?
Absolutely nothing, their fanboys however will cope and mental-gymnastic till they spin it as a positive tho

the wii wasn't portable and is still nintendo's best-selling console.
the 3ds was portable and underperformed at first because it was overpriced.
"portability" just doesn't matter as much as you want it to. you guys are only pushing it so hard because it's nintendo's current gimmick. when their next console has a different gimmick, you'll forget all about portability and start pushing that as "the future of gaming" instead.

no we're not
you still haven't listed all your gripes with the switch and nintendo as a whole
which you won't do because you're a nintendo bitchboy LOL

>Fes for Festival
>Golden for Golden Week
What's The Royal supposed to be referring to?

nigga you can cry all you want about 30fps not being enough. i can tell the difference between 60 and 30, and i prefer 60 obviously. but that doesn't mean 30 is bad in any way and it is perfectly fine for bloodborne. i play it perfect, it plays perfect, i dominate it. 60fps would just be an added bonus to the smoothness, but 30fps is better on consoles in the first place because of motion blur and controllers since they aren't sensitive to input latency like mice are

my guess is that it's a reference to how japan's moving from the heisei era to the reiwa era.

damage control cope, imagine thinking they're actually gonna fix anything with the writing or saving garbage like akechi lmfao

That's only going to take them so far. Wait a few years for when third party games that aren't indieshit dry up.
>"Why isn't Cyberpunk on Switch? The game screams portability!"
>"Boy i wish I could play Starfield in bed! Comfy!"
>"BRING PROJECT RED DEAD TO SWITCH!!!"

The royal timeline
An ideal timeline where everything works out perfectly for everyone(you never get arrested, wakaba never dies, goro is a good boy now, etc)
Then it turns out it was (((Igor))) just fucking with you

All of Nintendo’s portable consoles sold retardedly well also you can’t really say portable mode isn’t making sales when most people play in portable mode do you honestly think that if the switch was just a little box console that had the power of a tablet (basically the ouya) that it would have sold the same

Attached: 2C1DED7E-DBDE-4DE2-ABC5-A5E8D8B042D1.jpg (1049x592, 88K)

>When one of the console's main selling points was the exclusivity of that game.
Yeah ok...whatever you say dude

>It has a great retention rate, hardware comparable to its competitors and an audience with a true appreciation for JRPGs.
You were talking about PS4 I hope?

>Realistically speaking, why would they choose to leave out the fastest selling console of all time?
Wow are you telling me that this can run on PS2 hardware???!?!?!?!?!!?

But it is on PS4 already. Why would they put it on Switch when it has shit hardware and japanese games sell worse than on PS4. PlayStation is home of Persona games and P5 was a massive success on it.

Switchfag here and I am fucking glad that p5 isn't on the switch. Beggers deserve jack shit and only add fuel to the console war faggitory.

I don't see why it's Nintendo or Sony. I want the game on everything sure but I mostly want Persona to get some god damn PC ports.