REFUGEES ARE WELCOME SHAO KHAN!

MK11 Thread

How are we supposed to take Kotal serious when he get absolutely bodied by Shao Khan but Kitana take kills him in 6 seconds like nothing

Attached: 850.jpg (225x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXo51gTGKDs
youtube.com/watch?v=f8xDXidPwac
youtube.com/watch?v=1NZs4rAQp7c
youtube.com/watch?v=JqoBtZHvuuU
youtu.be/HpaIjk4AI0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Kev3Cdr75sw
youtube.com/watch?v=yNmg66B-SSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b2Wo1t62oGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You aren't

>taking the MK story seriously
>when everyone dies horribly 30+ times a day

Attached: 20190426204542_1.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

Yeah. He was hit hard with the Worf Effect. Especially since he's supposed to be a total badass general-turned-ruler via dethroning Mileena.

>Everyone hitting on jaqui when she's a 5/10 at very very very best by someone with raging jungle fever

Attached: 1394390302088.gif (375x209, 1.96M)

Don't forget dvorah beating sub zero and killing scorpion all by herself.

Name a bigger jobber than Kotal
Protip: You can't.

Got his ass kicked in his OWN REVEAL TRAILER.
Got his ass kicked by Kollector
Got his ass kicked by Shao Khan -- had to be saved by earthrealmers.
Got his ass kicked by D'vorah
Got his ass kicked by Scarlet
Got his ass kicked by D'vorah again -- had to be saved by Jade.
Got his ass kicked by Jade.
Got his ass kicked by Shao Kahn and captured.
Got his ass kicked and his back broken by Shao Kahn, becoming a paraplegic -- had to be saved by Kitana
Gives up his throne in shame to Kitana.

Attached: IMG_20190428_104432_477.jpg (432x629, 62K)

Is Boon secretly racist against Mexicans?

>POISON
she could have killed everyone with this.
literally the worst part in the game.

Attached: 1549775210016.png (1787x948, 2.55M)

>not flirting with ugly girls just to make them feel better
Come on, dude. Every dude does this.

80% of the original MK cast were mexicans he found outside.

the sad thing is you aren't exaggerating. this all happens.

unreal

>being nice to shao kahn, the one who wouldn't stop killing and conquering all
>not trying to be nice to the tarkatan, who would accept peace
this guy

Why does Jacqui have a better Jade costume than Jade?

Kotal is an honorary Swedish

He really fucking is, like how fucking weak can one person be.

Now he's only Kotal Aris Sub.

Prolly stole it.

She was an 8 in X.

Attached: 1372466327712.jpg (400x1131, 419K)

>Got his ass kicked by Jade.

This one is funny because it happens in the middle of enemy territory and directly leads to him getting captured.

So this is why Reptile wasn't in the game.

>Got his ass kicked in his OWN REVEAL TRAILER.

Attached: bravo.gif (400x225, 1.74M)

MK is on the level of capeshit now, its absolutely ridiculous

>getting his as kicked by his own love
i thought she was actually backstabbing him there.

>got his ass kicked so hard in his own trailer that they changed the trailer to his and Jacqui's

Attached: 1367781977359.gif (263x150, 2.71M)

No, he was just going to murder everyone and she didn't want that.

he lost my respect for him the instant he lost against this fucking dude in X

Attached: 7845.jpg (960x595, 55K)

Attached: 1352782085676.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Man mortal kombat just isnt the same shit it was either in 16 bit era or ps2 era, all this serious hollywood story, graphics, effects is just dumb, Shao Khan the last cool character is just a dumb brainless retard who is made fun off by everyone and compared to trump or some shit, ill never not be mad about MK

>ps2 era
Oh please, that shit was fucking garbage in every way.

3D era MK was absoltely garbage and you only liked it because you were a kid. Take off your nostalgia goggles and you'll realize it was worse than modern era MK

Anyone know any forge recipes?

Is there a reason he doesn't have a single noteworthy person under his command? The guy's practically begging everybody from the past to join his team.

Why does everyone treat each individual fight as if it denotes a clear power ranking?

I ignore any fights where the player takes control, for obvious reasons. But Kotal loses all the fucking time in the cutscenes.

Because majority of MK players are only in it for the story

Well considering only story mode is canon it's the only way to derive power levels of each character.

It was bad as a fighting game for sure but fun and not serious, im not comparing quality all im saying MK11 doesnt feel like mortal kombat, they used to be a parody of all action and martial arts movies, people exploded in a funny way after shaking, a lot of taunting in general, etc.

>Scorns edenians and a son of litteral good god.
>Ay yo Shao Khan my dude welcome back

i wished that D'vorah became his personal Secretary in X.
sadly, she became a backstabbing bitch who was just in it to protect her hive and literally lost all of her character in 11

>but fun
It really wasn't. The novel side content like kart racing was more interesting than the main game. The fatalities were unimaginative since so many just made people explode or shake. The only redeeming part were a couple of interesting characters like Quan Chi and Kanshi.

Kotal should honestly do the only honorable thing left and kill himself

Well Kotal had just got done fighting a bajillion other people so by the time he got to Shao Kahn he was weak

See: Kotal is a bitch.

AAAAAA JADE HELP

Attached: 5CFEA0A8-E26A-4DE4-8E70-228D446FA906.jpg (640x254, 53K)

AGHH

Attached: A32E2126-202F-4719-9506-FC293401A104.jpg (640x296, 67K)

>bring back Kabal and Baraka
>both are even more jobbers than before
why?

Attached: 511230.png (300x301, 41K)

Based Shao crippling bitches

Is this a commentary on how letting refugees in will cripple you?

Baraka was less jobby this game.

Shao Kahn's a big guy

Attached: 6A20AB93-874E-43B8-96FA-9CB3B09ADF23.jpg (646x687, 69K)

And that leads to all the Amy Schumers and Brie Larsons of the world. Humbling someone is far better than giving them false praise, because ultimately what you’re doing is creating egotistical assholes who live in a delusional world where they think they’re better than everyone thanks to beta boys validating them.

in the end, who cares?
everything was reset anyway

Try nigger-nigger-rope

KEK

Literally who does this

>Every dude does this.
... No?

before 11 I wouldve said liu kang and kung lao were bigger jobbers

I think they bitched out Kotal to make Raiden look better on comparison, MK11 was the blunder God apology tour.

At least Kotal has that badass sword saw normal.

Kek

is this why we have so many 3-7/10s with high standards these days?

Attached: thinking2.png (128x128, 11K)

Fuck you user. You had to remind me that some new character managed to kill Scorpion with a fair amount of ease.

Like you?

I avoid ugly girls because memes aside they are just like desperate dudes. They'll bait for anyone and get creepy in the rate of 0-60

>kill Baraka and Millena in X
>kills scorpion in 11
>gets away with it

Fucking retard

>Raiden stopped being a Blunder God
Never thought it would happen.

Why is Jax and Baraka so satisfying to play as?
>Grab victims over and over as I smash in their skull and throw them around like rag dolls
>Superman punch everyone into brutality

Attached: 1555267067090.gif (584x433, 1.04M)

NRS takes notes of the characters people like and they make them shit

It sounds so Mary Sue-ish. So you're telling me, you can take on someone like Scorpion and Baraka with ease and kill them?

Wait is this before or after shao Khan tried to execute him and broke his fucking back??

Standing with a broken spine would be quite troublesome user.
You take a wild guess

Something I thought was hilarious was Raidens comment on Sonya dying, and everyones reaction, like what the fuck man

Before, this was when the time fuckery happened

that one doesn't work.

Attached: file.png (381x396, 196K)

>Dvorah got absolutely zero comeuppance for killing based old Scorpion
>She just fucking vanished from the story after taking him out

Attached: 1553607550255.png (1000x1000, 439K)

GOTCHA

Attached: Jax.jpg (2560x1440, 266K)

Bitch please,Baraka and the Tarkatans are a important plot point or the good guys side...Heck even the shokan treat tartkatans as serious business.Its the most respect Baraka got in his entire career

>the insect whore is under my proteccion
>literally dissapears from the story
Bravo nomura

>How are we supposed to take Kotal seriously?
Forget about him getting bodied by Shao, the moment he said "RAPEFUGEES ARE WELCOME SHAO KHAN!" is the very moment you should never take the guy seriously ever.

>Baraka is Just a Brute with claws
>Scorpion she have to backstab hin in a Coward way
Looks Fair to me

Baraka actually did something in this game though

His younger self has more spine fathership than his bitch ass PTSD bullshit.
Cassie ended up being the best Kombat kid in the end.
Liu kang and Kitana earned their own happy ending after all these years

How do we make new characters cool without absolute Jobber shit like Kotal or I kill everyone you love D'Vorah shit?

Attached: Bug enjoying ice cream.png (750x1000, 337K)

Well, Shao is his ex-boss, user.

Yes but there's all the time travel and shit and like a million ways he could have been healed (liu kang is standing and he canonically died more than once..)

I figured he was more of a leader than a fighter.

youre right, sorry famalan :(

All is forgiven my sweet user

>They turned Sheeva into a Jaqui model clone with horns cheaply added with a zbrush tool.

I hate that everyone besides 7 people on the roster are useless jobbers, how am I supposed to feel cool playing characters like Erron, Skarlet and Kano when they get bodied by everyone.

MK should have light/dark story paths you can choose between.

How the fuck does the forge even work?

You mean hitting on “””ugly””” girls on facebook who are 8/10s at minimum.

Some based BR just modded in 60fps for the entire game, even in the Krypt. Tested this myself and it works great.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXo51gTGKDs

Attached: 1498558908356.png (528x854, 83K)

>throw three things together for the first time
>cost 1k koins
>fail
Guess I'll wait for recipes online instead of wasting my damn money

Play classic towers to get tailored stories

since warner has a strong foothold in huebr, i feel that they will shut down this mod soon

mainly because the sony sjw niggers there are defending this game

why are retards mad that the character you play as in the story beat someone

This is all down to the focus on story. Take Balrog from SF, obviously he is a goon who in a story mode would get beat up. But SF2 not having a solid story just means he was another opponent you face. Who he lost to in canon isn't important. Even though we can assume he would lose to a lot of the good guy cast it doesn't so much matter. So he seems cooler and more of a threat.

By making story so much of a focus someone has to win or lose. And generally the winner will be able to go on and continue their story. The only way around this is making it so they go out in a blaze of glory, which is hard to do inside fighting gameplay. Making them really tough would be another option, but everyone would still just focus on the fact they lost. In a story someone will eventually have to lose and you can't make every fight seems like the hardest thing ever.

You fool Shao Kahn, cripple me all you like, Outworld still have universal healthcare for you. We will allow all the realms in

Attached: MV5BNjMxNDIxNjI5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDMzNjMzMQ@@._V1_.jpg (210x240, 17K)

I want Ferra/Torr back.

Kollector best newkomer
Rest suck

At least he isn't Erron Black
>claims to join the winning side
>gets his ass kicked 3 times and let go because no one gives a shit about him
>disappears in the last part of the story, probably because he is too shit to be useful even as cannon fodder

Why is someone pouring milk on Dvorah's face?

Music video with ninja's.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8xDXidPwac

We get one scene of older Erron fighting against Shao Kahn's faction during the Kitana chapter.

But yeah, what the fuck.

>Erron is a beast offscreen based on intro dialogue
>jobs hard onscreen

Attached: Ninja.gif (300x300, 13K)

The weird thing about Erron is that he is allied with Kotal in the present so they didn't want to kill him just to spare him. It's why Kotal was so confused. Older Erron actually helps them on the boat raid.

Don't forget me..... in MK12.............

Attached: Kurtis_Stryker_Revenant[1].png (519x773, 339K)

JADE PLEASE! OPEN ALL THE PORTALS, WE CAN'T LET ONE REFUGEE GO!

Attached: 40_ronald_reagan.jpg (655x220, 53K)

If the Germanic gods are real, then you will go to hell if you die of natural causes.

But unbelievers don't want to hear it.

>gets absolutely bodied by Shao Khan
>literally Shao Khan and Kotal fight at the beginning of Kotal's story and he kicks the shit out of him

??????????????????

In retrospect, how do we feel about this scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=1NZs4rAQp7c

>Sonya Blade dies off in a shitty way, doesn't come back
>Jax is a fucking pussy that allies against his daughter with the villain without a second thought
>Koatl Khan makes the mistake of not killing Shao Khan the moment he sees him
>Only Kano, the most charismatic and interesting villain in the game, got killed by having his younger self die
>A bunch of characters just randomly disappear without any closure
>The fucking gods were villains
>The main villain is just a bald chick with the worst makeup ever, not even a cool Outworld monster
>The whole universe gets its clock reset, undoing literally everything in the story and making it a wasted effort

MK11's story was absolutely shitty

Jade can't hear you

Attached: 1556218612273.png (1005x490, 368K)

Just think of the ending as NRS basically taking every shitty story decision they’ve ever made and Old Yeller-ing it

I can’t believe Raiden and Liu Kang combining also combined the length of their dicks

Weird plot point

If there will be one that is...

Better fight scene than anything in 11, despite the cheesiness. That is how you make a female villain; actually capable of doing her own fucking work.

>forge blueprints hide the last ingredient to make me test all the variations

What's the fucking point of the blueprint

>vintage Kitana effortlesly defeats an all-powerful soul stealing, invincible warlord who conquered and subjugated hundreds of realms that needed the combined effort of the Elder Gods to vanquish for good
So this is Power of Pussy... sugoi...

Hey NRS,
Fix Variations and Make the Game more interesting
also, increase the rewards for PvP

Attached: 1556203278586.jpg (770x800, 130K)

It isn't already native 60FPS? Cause it looks really good like this. Is it cracked on PC yet? I didn't wanna buy it on console after hearing all the issues it has.

Yes, that's one good outlook on it, but it also erased all the better parts too.

NOOOOO! KOATAL HELP MEEEEEE!

Attached: 1556218547785.png (787x451, 412K)

Why specifically him?

You forgot Dark Raiden doing fucking nothing and gets dusted immediately.

>sold really well
>they'll probably patch the Towers and the normies will go wild

All they need to do is drop the whole variations shit and incorperate all the moves onto the characters, or at least the interesting a good ones.

>the weak should fear the strong

Isn't that after he goes through a ringer? Just like how Liu Kang beat him in MK9? Also Kotal does literally the same thing, he just doesn't kill Shao Khan

HEY KOTAL,
I'M GONNA SAY THE N-WORD

Attached: dcws9hf-e184564f-2e9c-4f4a-a8a4-b38c0cdb5470.png (704x1105, 2.99M)

It's a pretty smart way to reboot the Mortal Kombat series.

Baraka has literally never gotten as much story before.

>And that leads to all the Amy Schumers and Brie Larsons of the world
What's the story with those two?

Nigga is MK2 Shao Kahn He was Just a tough Warlord
Would be bullshit If It was MK3 with earthrealm souls

NAKNADA

NO SHAO KHAN, DON'T DO IT

>bunch of cool setpieces and interesting character interactions
>cap it off with a universe reset

They should've gone all out and done even weirder shit is my only complaint. If you're gonna reset the universe, fuckin make it so the cost is worth it. Make so that when Kronika resets that shit, she's resetting it not just cause she's trying to kill Raiden forever but also cause she's losing. But also the good guys are losing in droves too. Would've been cool, stakes upped and all that.

>immediately offers Shao Kahn refuge
>has to be convinced to not genocide the tarkatans all over again

The context of those scenes are pretty wildly different though.

KOTAL KUCK

Fret no my love, when you die, we will together be disabled people of Color in RefugeeRealm

Attached: 40.jpg (1920x1336, 397K)

NETHER-REALMER

Attached: 2015_05_20_0601.jpg (1920x1076, 408K)

Shao St.....

Attached: image.jpg (960x640, 73K)

Delet this

NOOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T STOP TAKING THE EARTHREALMER'S TINY DICK!

Attached: 1556218676170.png (696x520, 420K)

Amy's a blatant joke thief and Brie's just not fun to be around if the cast interviews are anything to go by

Can't speak about Amy Schumer, but Brie Larson is the epitome of the stereotypical feminist in everything but looks. She's an insufferable cunt who proclaims all white men are the enemy. She's so unanimously hated that Don Cheadle and Chris Hemsworth despise her guts and those guys are friends with everybody, and they only met her when the directing of End Game began. Jeremy Renner also clearly isn't too fond of her either. The reason we can say this comfortably is because in every single interview involving Brie, these other people have avoided all eye contact, there's been no friendly banter, and hell when Brie touched Don with a jokey elbow knock he outright said "don't touch me" without a hint of jest in his voice.

Ma strong woman fuck this I bet is was the skinny gay fuckers idea

Attached: (You).png (1751x1300, 1.52M)

What even happened to them story wise? I remember their ending having Torr die and Ferra transform into a guant like Torr and getting her own rider but that's probably not canon.
Did they die in the Comics?
I saw that D'vorah vs Kollector intro where he asks where they are and D'vorah just says "I saw their corpses lol"

Based Don

Bug Bitch killed them

Tell that to Kung Lao snaped neck

its just a intro guy

Why the fuck wasn't Takeda in this game.

Why the fuck wasn't Kung Jin in this game.

They set up the kids as being these new badasses who would take the torch from the old fighters, but the only one who ever does that is Cassie.

Takeda is in some endings, so he might be a DLC char

They ded

If I recall it was Kotals first fight in MKX and despite being a khan he lost to a guy with a bow and arrow.

Come on now, noone Likes kung Jin

They realized all the OG fighters are what sells which is why they're doing another reset

A veteran war General turned Emperor that uses the sun and blood magic gets his shit kicked in by some teenager with a bow

How do you think they're going to tackle the Terminator in the DLC? Since being reduced to a skeleton isn't fatal and it has no guts or much blood for fatalities.

Hopefully they're not going to mess with his design to suit the animations, like they did with Alien's shortened head.

Attached: 200px-T-800_(Model_101)[1].png (200x300, 92K)

In fairness hes a shaolin monk with a magic bow.

They better not take the damn lazy route

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190427205627.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Oh shit, is this a random Krypt one or a specific unlockable?

Haven't played yet.
Can't they just fix his spine by pouring some blood on his back and leave him in a sunny spot for a few hours? Maybe a little bit of Jinsei or SOUL to heal him?

Mk9 roster then add good new characters that's all we need.

I like Dvorah, Erron and Kotal. And obviously choices like Kenshi. I even liked the new Tremor

Faction system was good in MKX but black dragon was only Kano it was pretty stupid until you added Tremor and Kabal.

I thought he did have guts, they just werent important?

My assumption was that it was just Arnold/Whoever else they want to use and his skeleton would be the terminator. Maybe give him a D'vorah esc thing where he can come back after death as just the skeleton?

its a brutality you get for him in the Krypt kitana has her classic fatality as one to

Probably but it doesn't matter because at the end of the story everything gets rebooted so literally nothing mattered, no consequences whatsoever. Hard to take in Hanzos death when it's rebooted a little bit later

Yeah but Kotal should be the one with more experience, even after bashing every leader in outworld into submission after Milleena got btfo, including Goro where he straight up ripped all 4 of that bastards arms off in full view.

Custom animations would be the best route. Like Frost taking it's CPU chip instead of a brain or Baraka discarding whatever scrap metal he pulls out of the terminator's head.

Worst route is it being some semi-organic prototype like what's-his-face from the judgement day movie.

I think it's just organs for producing and pumping blood and keeping the skin alive. There's not much room for anything else.

But, Kitana... I swore to never perform another Chaos Dunk.

Attached: 2019.04.20-01.26-boundingintocomics-5cbb1e092e7cb.jpg (960x952, 165K)

Does it even matter if Hanzo dies in the first place? I mean he never actually stopped being a specter, he can probably just teleport out of hell after a while.

Bi-Han
Did he ever win ANY fight or do anything significant at ANY point ?
Even fucking Smoke has more successes than him

God, that model is so lazy. It's like baby's first zbrush.

He wasn't a specter in X, he got resurected by raiden like jax and sub

The Terminator has a tiny heart that regulates blood flow throughout the artificial flesh, but otherwise there are no other organs.

He murdered the shit out of Scorpion pre MK1.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Attached: There can be only one Shao Kahn.jpg (680x383, 37K)

But he didn't that was Quan Chi

I'm going off of Mythologies Sub-Zero.

He still has the hell powers though.
Bi-Han saved the world and killed scorpion twice in MK Mythologies. Beat up like 4 gods.

He beat the everloving fuck out of 4 or 5 gods to get Shinnok's Amulet in Mythologies, before presumably getting backstabbed by Scorp

I thought we were talking about MK9 rebooted timeline only

>He beat the everloving fuck out of 4 or 5 gods
Including Fujin.

Right. Mythologies happens pre-MK1, which is when the reboot starts.

>WE MUST STOP KRONIKA FROM RESTARTING THE TIMELINE
>KRONIKA: HAHA RAIDEN U STUPID HAD SHIT BOY I'M GONNA RESET THE TIMELINE AND YOU WON'T BE A PART OF IT
>NO WAY BITCH
and then kronika resets the timeline, and raiden gives up his mortality meaning that kronikas ultimate goal, the timeline without raiden is accomplished, since he won't live long enough to even reach the first mortal kombat of the realms

Including Fujin. Haven't played Mythologies in a while, was Fujin one of the 4 or was he also there to get his ass beat

Mk9 roster was Ass, IT Had all the characters you want, but IT was bloated with filler chars

I actually think she cute

Attached: shecute.jpg (400x231, 18K)

speaking of Erron, why does past Erron look younger? Isn't he immortal or something?

Why is Frost a head and spine, did something happen in the comics? Or did she just happen to become a ninja robot at the point of the game?

>all the characters you want
>filler
Oxymoron.

>Mk9 roster was Ass
Surely you jest?

All the characters were good.

>Kitana take kills him in 6 seconds like nothing
as a reminder, it the moment they got sucked in into the future we were dealing with
>I'm being chained to a wall and about to get executed and I was captured by two random tarkatans
kitana, which apparently could have killed shao khan whenever now

Attached: 3yx901v8ysj21.png (513x578, 114K)

She's not. She's kute.

For such a progressive game, they sure fucked the resident black guy HARD
>Can't handle his ptsd
>Betrays literally everyone to force a new future on Jacqui, when she joined SF of her own volition
>Gets the most hamfisted ending that's ever been done in an attempt to for NRS to be WOKE
Remember when Jax was a patriot who just wanted to fight with his friends, and serve his country?

huh, never considered that. I guess that's true then.

She went full cyber Lin kuei when she joined kronika

She's alright but a complete 5th wheel in the plot. Like Cassie at least has her own thing going instead of just copying her dad.

She wanted Sub to notice her

She joined up with Kronika and started a new Cyber Lin Kuei because Kuai Liang told her to chill the fuck out, you aren't ready to replace me bitch.

Real talk, it honestly seems like there's a dude or five on the NRS team that hates Kotal.

>Comics: Make Kotal look legit cool and good
>MKX: Make him ineffective, almost tyrannical, make him almost hand over the Kombat Kids to Shinnok, etc.
>MK11: Ass kicked by his girlfriend, ineffective leader 2 electric boogaloo, gets BTFO by Shao Khan twice and his first win against SK was nullified

>laments becoming a revenant and being under some ones control
>willingly pledges loyalty to kronika in about 15 seconds of meeting her

Even in X her only contribution was serving as a romantic interest for takeda

>Got his ass kicked by D'vorah
>Got his ass kicked by Scarlet
>Got his ass kicked by D'vorah again
That never happened, and there is no shame in having your ass kicked by Shao Kahn

That sound like something that would happen in your average shonen anime

And those same people jerk of D'vorah
I'm so fucking sick of that bug. She has to be someone's OC, because she's literally unkillable, and has offed 3 beloved characters, including Scorpion. No wonder Ed looks so miserable, they killed his baby

*pop*
SUP?

Attached: 0f2ec0fc8c82639003ca6ba8e03cbf94.jpg (236x236, 10K)

>I'm so fucking sick of that bug.

HEAR.
FUCKING.
HEAR.

>it's been 24 years
>we still don't have any of the movie soundtrack in any of the actual games released since
youtube.com/watch?v=JqoBtZHvuuU

Attached: 1519304168512.png (185x181, 43K)

mythologies is kino
youtu.be/HpaIjk4AI0Q

It's still not the outcome Kronika wanted. You know, because she actually wanted to be alive and shape reality to her own whims.

based d'vorah wrecking this sperg

>scorpion's "NO, TO HELL WITH YOU" in MK9
Never fails to crack me up
What are your favorite moments of sorta unintentional comedy in the series ?

i like her

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190423214120_2.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

I still want to fuck her though but I agree

youtube.com/watch?v=Kev3Cdr75sw

>baraka
>beloved
I mean...

Not exactly sure it was unintentional, but Jerek and Jax's endings in 4 will always be golden

Attached: 1544644779843.gif (600x450, 1.24M)

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190424182703.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

>Bigger Jobbers.
Vegeta

>beats old scorpion in a monumentally lame fashion
>crabwalks away and never seen again
didn't she do the same shit for half of MKX too

Can't wait for Shang

The only kostume that looks somewhat decent is the one that shows off her thighs, and even that is ruined by her garbage face

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190427014859.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

man i fucking hate these towers of times

I would have been fine with her killing old Scorp if young Scorp had managed to kill her instead of just cutting off two of her tentacle things.

Bi-Han was not allow to kept the items he gain MT, he died to Scorpion and became Noob, he does not accomplish anything important in the reboot.

>garbage face
Are you gay?

She was largely the driving force behind most of the events of MKX, so it was more justifiable then

fuck off

Most important thing he's done is become a gigantic edgelord, and one of the most fun characters to play

Fuck Sindel
Fuck Stryker
Fuck nightwolf
fuck Quan Chi
And fuck kratos

When will D'Vorah rape my weak ass?

Hes stylish as fuck though.

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190427020807.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

OLD SHANG OR YOUNG SHANG
PIC UNRELATED

Attached: Bugzzy.png (56x49, 2K)

Goddamn it, now its even worse

Attached: 6300086+_3cb20674c17fa9a7962da67a3ab23b32.jpg (1000x604, 132K)

>Fuck Sindel

EVERYONE MURDERED.
E V E R Y O N E.

>Even Niggerrer than she was in X
>Ugly ass haircut
>Tits shrunk in the wash
I never thought I would say that I miss old Jacqui

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I played one and hated it. Waiting for that damn update.

Are you going to answer the question?

The MK story hasn't even been close to good since that moment. The exact point where everything went to shit.

Old Shang just for Cary Tagawa, my nigra

What I don't get is, Dvorah stabs like 10 people in the same manner across both games, she stabs Scorpion in MKX the same way, but only NOW it's poisoned? Why isn't it always poisoned?

ay get fucked styker is underrated as fuck same for nightwolf

MIDDLE AGE SHANG IN LEATHER TRENCHCOAT

Man everytime I go back to MK9 I just need to make a double take
What the fuck happened to Sonya's tits afterwards, jesus. There were so beautiful in 9.

He deserved better.

That would be cool. Like Jason's revival move.

It would be pretty great if the terminator's battle damage chipped off skin and stuff but that'll probably make animations even harder to adapt.

Old desu ne

i'm doing the gaunlet thing and i'm on extra credit and can't get past this fucking cassie cage i'm about to blow my fucking brains out

Use the AI

Does he, though? He was a titanic asshole as Bi-Han, at least now he's an entertaining one

But I want to play the game

She developed her poison, in Geras intro she mentions being a unique deadly type.

THE ONLY GOOD PART OF THE ENTIRE MK STORY IS THE INTRO CINEMATIC OF MK ARMAGEDDON

THIS IS A FACT

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmg66B-SSQ

Attached: albor.gif (320x240, 3.05M)

So why exactly can't Liu Kang just kick Shao Khan's ass at the end of MK9, I never really got that part. I mean he trounces him pretty handily in the tournament.

i appreciate the advice but same as i want to play the game

>He was a titanic asshole as Bi-Han
How so? He was just a really good assassin who immediately saw through Quan-Chi's shit.

>that Kotaku reviewer who claimed they cried because the story in MK11 is so emotional and good
>for a game with a B movie schlock story that's not even good B movie schlock
The standards are fucking plummeting

JADE, GET DOWN!

Personally I'm most frustrated by SJW Jade.

>The Tarkatans dindu nuffin Kotal!

Attached: Jade and Kotal Kahn.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

She looked the worst shes ever looked in 9. Her costume in 9 is probably my least favorite in the series.

Reptile

He could have defused the situation with Scorpion very easily.
Instead he chose to say "FUCK YOUR CLAN" to his face and then only started trying to appeal to him after getting his ass kicked.

He was corrupted to shit thanks to years of unrepentant killing, and his general demeanor is that of a giant dickhead, and it got even worse when he died. Though now it's fun

Play the real game and cheese the bullshit.

This i'm a huge fan of her past version in 11

I can't quite remember the details, but if Liu Kang beat Shao Kahn in that moral kombat tournament it woulda caused some dickery in the realms/elder gods The game was rigged sorta thing so that even if Liu beat him it would have negative consequences

Attached: he must win.png (400x302, 198K)

She looks much worse in MK11 to me

>Not Deception
>Where Raiden smashed Crunchy and Samsung into the ground for a solid minute
>Where Quan Chi beats the fuck out of Shang
>Onaga shows up
>Everyone shits their pants and teams up
>If you look closely, just before Raiden detonates, you can see Quan Chi peace the fuck out

I don't plan on playing this but what happened to Evil Raiden, Evil Lui Kang and Evil Kitana? Seems pretty stupid to set them up as bad guys and immediately forget it in the next game.

>SJW Jade

Attached: 1474343090659.png (873x623, 133K)

how well does the AI do with tower of time shit?

People don't actually like Dvorah, right?
She's a literal non-character that is just "I PROTECT THE HIVEEE" and is there to be an extra fighter because she's a stupid bitch

>runs through their fucking meat-house full of skinned humans / outworlders

"ThEy ArE JuST MISUndERStooD!"

Her voice actress is cuter.

Attached: Mortal Kombat Jacqui Briggs voice actress Megalyn Echikunwoke 08.jpg (600x900, 68K)

>MKX Jaqui was a 10/10 dark chocolate queen
>MK11 Jaqui is JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP tier of ugly
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

Attached: image.jpg (1031x1018, 337K)

Well Scorpion's clan was a splinter group from Bi-Han's and open mocked and attacked the Lin Kuei. Why should he have any sympathy for Scorpion?

He saved Sareena and tried to be honest to Scorpion, he did not told him to get lost or die.

>game journos
>standards
>real opinions
I disagree with the rest. It was pretty dumb fun.

Remember when she was a fun character in 9? Now her personality can be summed up by "muh Kotal". What a fucking waste

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (570x911, 68K)

I see, thanks user.

I like her. Mostly for her design and how she talks.

Isn't that just raiden's interpretation ? Raiden's reasoning in MK9 is that if Liu Kang beats him, Shao Khan will just retreat and keep being a strong threat from afar, always scheming, whereas if Raiden fucking murders Liu Kang he can get the elder gods to kill Shao Khan. Seemed kinda weird to just assume Liu Kang couldn't just fucking kill him after making him eat the dust once.

People do, user.
And it's not even liking personality or moveset.

They just want to fuck the bug.

>this looks too erotic now for NRS

She never said or implied that, she just didn't want Kotal to be a mindless killing machine.

It wrecks absolute shit unless the modifier is completely retarded like the freeze aura. Just turn up reversals and combos to 30, or zoning and runaway for a zone.

D'vorah was lucky she had other shitters like jacqui briggs to steal the thunder of shittiest character

look how well armored all those guys are dressed to fight with swords to death
totally mature and realistic

>Scorpion is happy to have Takeda fuck nu-Jacqui
Hanzo, your taste is shit, just like Takeda's

>Mileena fags seething

Sympathy or not at least try to not get murdered by ninja hell rider, even if you have to fake it

>finally got Jax ending to see the big deal
>he specifically says that he worked hard so that everyone all over the earth lived a perfect life.
Where is this white genocide coming from?

Attached: 1473469402824.jpg (468x498, 35K)

they call him the blunder god for a reason, and now you can say it was all kronikas manipulation

Her 9 costume was just stupid. Why would you wear a bulletproof vest with the zipper down and no bra on underneath? Shit'd be uncomfortable. At least the others just wore normal stripper clothes.

I've got more.

Attached: Mortal Kombat Jacqui Briggs voice actress Megalyn Echikunwoke 01.jpg (1200x1589, 192K)

the only kind of women allowed in gaming these days are marie sues "strong wyman" or "yes queen slay scientists" who are constantly angry
it´s all so very depressing

I think the point is that Shao Kahn just won't die normally. So even if Liu Kang punches his heart out, and they throw him in the soulnado, something about Shao or the way the universe works will conspire to put him back into power.

The only way Shao Kahn dies for good is if the Elder Gods smite him.

I think anti SJWs are becoming just as bullshit as actual SJWs.

kneejerk reactionaries go both ways

She does have fun stuff.

because it looks hot with her massive tits, why the fuck do I need a better reason than that

Bi-Han beat Scorpion twice already, both human and revenant forms, the odds were in his favor.

she had a personality in 9?

it's fucking sexist against men
as a man there is nothing I want more than to cover my bulging muscles with clothes

But her design is ugly as fuck
This must just be some fetish I really don't understand

She could have had her tits hang out or a regular shirt without being fucking stupid.

No. She's Kitana's friend, that's it.

Nowhere

Kinda, she was loyal to kitana and tried to protect her through tough love

I tried to fix this train wreck but realized I couldn't

Attached: 1556475931990.jpg (960x952, 516K)

In 9 all she wanted to do was munch Kitana’s box dude

at least sheeva has always been ugly as shit so turning her into shrek isn't the worst thing ever

>Concept Art she's a Punkish Military Babe with plenty of exposed skin
>End result is generic as fuck power armor FemJax Lite

She is cute, I'll give you that. But NRS has finally managed to make cute faces this time around. She's still stale as fuck.

so the same as mk11

You dont have to be hot to be a cool character.

I like bug stuff and the hive mother shit works for me.

they turn good 5 minutes in the game

Raiden and Quan Chi told him about his corruption, but in MT he did not acted as an arrogant asshole just as an angry Lin Kuei. Sareena in X mentioned he aided her, so him being an asshole to everyone is not true.

You a faggot or somethin?

Attached: 1556049197793.png (500x620, 510K)

>all this delusion and try harding

She was a noncharacter then. In fact, they gave her more personality now.

sure but if the only characteristic of the character is they're ugly as fuck then it's bad character design

Attached: file.png (344x346, 17K)

NuPol is ying to sjws' yang.

the only offensive thing about it is unironic use of the word "woke". the ending itself is fine

the only mk girls i'd fuck are mk9 skarlet and mk11 sonya blade and mileena with her baraka teeth

Because if Liu Kang wins at the end of Mortal Kombat 9 when Outworld is invading Earthrealm then Shao Khan just has to fuck on off back to Outworld where he can keep doing more and more crazy shit leading up to the prophesized ending where Shao Khan is just too powerful to stop by even the elder gods. So by letting Shao Khan win early on, he breaks the rules of Mortal Kombat since he hasn't won enough tournaments to conquer Earthrealm and the Elder Gods rip his asshole in twain.

What I wanna know is when did Kenshi die?

Is this a challenge to a pun battle?

she has plenty going for her in her design, unique speech pattern and body language, sole representative of her race, etc. If Goro and Baraka can be characters, why can't D'vorah be one ? You're just biased against her because she's a newcomer.

>Kotal Kahn may well be the ONLY good character MK has added since 9
>Cripple him and permanently remove him from prominence
There's a lesson in here about Ed Boon somewhere.

Attached: 1527197531537 (1).jpg (479x479, 27K)

God, I want her to rape me.

Baraka and Kollector are ugly as fuck too and they are cool. Half the mortal kombat cast are weird monster people.

Attached: 1545535845969.png (2183x1532, 142K)

i'll be straight with you i didn't actually know who you were talking about d'vorah has fuck all going for her and i don't hate most of the newcomers just her and jacqui

Attached: 1556045025210.jpg (927x1200, 300K)

>hey, look, we made a bug lady with bug wings who can vomit bugs and wears a cool cloak
Cool, she's not a kid version of old characters, and she's kind of cute for a bug monster, I can play as her-
>also she has no personality other than being a traitor bitch who wants to expand her hive, and she keeps killing people you like in our stories because she's just that great
She still plays pretty well, but damn.

Attached: at least they didn't give her the sidecut.jpg (1260x900, 169K)

>If I add an image maybe my wrong opinion will be viewed as right.

Baraka is the strongest tarkatan
Kollector is a jew
D'vorah is just an ugly cunt

>implying death or crippling has ever mattered in MK
Motherfucking timeline is being reset anyway my man.

As much as the left are faggots, the people on the right saying "LOOK AT THIS SJW """WOKE""" BULLSHIT, THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN EVER!" are equally as fucking gay, bitchy, and snowflakes.

Jesus

> just her and jacqui
so just female characters that don't look conventionally hot
that's not at all suspicious user, I'm sure you have very legitimate reasons for that opinion

Except she actually looks her old design now.

Attached: 1544596210640.png (491x535, 206K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b2Wo1t62oGo
Yikes, this isn't any friendly ribbing. These guys HATE her and it shows.

Attached: 1527057246890.png (640x480, 275K)

Literally the only reason you dont like her is because you cant fap to her.

cassie cage isn't hot but she's pretty cool
cretrion isn't hot but she's cool
kronika isn't hot but she's cool
ferra and tor aren't hot but they're cool

To what point though? I'd be surprised if NR is really prepared to get rid of their brownie points-earners Cassie and Jacqui. Plus old man Johnny is the first time I've liked the guy in a decade I don't want him to leave

>that left to right shuffle D'vorah makes with her neck whenever she's walking
Never fails to make me diamonds

>Ywn be Sheeva's human pet

Attached: 1556048418608.jpg (670x1192, 78K)

Only the male characters look good in this game. Kitana is the only beautiful woman in 11, maybe Jade too if you're into that shitty Muslim look they have her.

I can't get the steam version to work at all, it just boots then closes. I've tried like 10 different fixes online.

i'd like to just clarify i'm homosexual so i can't fap to any of the female characters (nor male characters since i don't sexualize characters)

>old man Johnny
The only part of the story I really liked were the double Johnny parts.

She's my maggot-infested angel. I wish more people liked D'vorah. I mostly liked her in X because she was so beginner-friendly, but damn if she hasn't grown on me. Even if she is a completely shitty character

Attached: 1492381337183.png (800x795, 638K)

>She's so fucking unbearable that even Chris Hemsworth and Don Cheadle are fucking done with her
God damn

Attached: 1458781738967.jpg (846x846, 71K)

>ferra...isn't hot

Attached: 48609348.png (1280x1556, 843K)

Jade is very clearly Indian inspired; at least get your shit straight.

HURR DURR MUSLIM HURR DURR MUSLIM

God damn, are you faggots going to keep saying Muslim over and over? I bet Ashrah was Muslim in Deception too.

She doesnt need to look good, shes a fucking bug filled with a ton of other bugs.

Papa Johnny is literally the best thing about the Nu-Mortal Kombat

Attached: 1428462451052.jpg (624x960, 121K)

>cassie cage isn't hot

Attached: 5763428843_c0285eb227_o.png (250x272, 72K)

It was a bit heavy handed with the "only whites enslaved people" thing.

I guess people thought the city at the end was supposed to be an all black America or something.

Attached: bnnbilenwoptbe8ujitq[1].jpg (1600x900, 154K)

it's just an awful design she's a human with bug parts and she's just a cunt

What the fuck is this shit, Hiro, that is NOT what I posted

Attached: 1423854137685.jpg (532x644, 92K)

you sound like a dumbass

I can only imagine how much of a cunt you have to be for either of those guys to hate you. From everything I've heard about Don and Chris they'll make friends with anybody. I've never heard them actively despise someone.

DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS
DIGIMON GARLIC CHUM CHUM

Have you guys ever use the ai fighter?
I've been using it to play through the towers for me while I play persona on my Vita. Feels good man

Attached: shiho yoshimura.jpg (600x877, 42K)

Attached: image.jpg (640x464, 42K)

Holy kek. Fucking Don

This is what a lot of retards are upset about? Some fuckin cartoon settlers showing some respect to people they never met? THIS was what people were making fuckin JewTube videos about bitching??? THIIIIS??? AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! TRUMP 2020 FUCK EVERYONE!

Why live?

>Ottoman Empire and the largest slave trade in all of human history (which was mostly composed of Russians) is always conveniently forgotten
>The word "slave" literally comes from Slav

Attached: 1549929973014.jpg (540x358, 53K)

While I agree it was heavy handed, come on bud, this game was made by Americans for other Americans to enjoy and Jackson Briggs is American. It's a completely logical choice to show White Americans with African slaves you dingus

>Kronika isn't hot

same i'm doing it while i play one piece treasure cruise on my phone

Attached: 1556279694449.jpg (807x810, 61K)

Hiro's fucking website screwed up, this is what I posted
In some digimon thread somewhere, a picture of Johnny, Cassie and Sonya just posted

Attached: 1428462451052.jpg (623x960, 235K)

>Where is this white genocide coming from?
racists with an agenda to push to radicalize whites to get to their ultimate goal of an all white ethno state.

I use it when I'm doing my work, it's a good way to get customize options that I actually care about

I'm only doing AI battles for costumes

Ugh. Confession time. When I was 13 years old I ran a Runescape private server. It was based on a publicly-available source that I tweaked a lot, but it and other sources had a thing in common where character creation would default to female but still give you that classic green-on-green bald character. One of my friends, who I made a moderator, called them "cancer chicks". One day I banned him for fun and he kept making new characters with variants of the name "cancer chick", and I was laughing too hard to stop banning him over and over as he filled up my server folder's character log with cancer chicks.

And when I see Kronika, I think of cancer chicks. It's awful. But it is so goddamn hilarious.

Attached: 1332054822241.png (560x407, 20K)

>cretrion isn't hot

I dunno I thought she had an odd attractiveness to her. Shame she pussies out and sticks with her slaphead mother in the end though.

Attached: God I Wish That Were Me.jpg (780x405, 47K)

>Not the Balling adventures of Shang Tsung and Kano

Attached: 7p0hmhfny3o21.png (2560x1440, 1.33M)

The point wasn't about white genocide, I think people were just making fun of it because it was literal Wakanda-tier pandering to blacks

Maybe that's why the lost the war. Kano was too busy wasting ammo having fun with Samsung in the woods

Kano and Kano together is the best. They should have named him Kino

She has giantess waifu fatality, that is more than enough to satisfy the craven hordes of Yea Forums

And you ARE a dumbass.

And not the African chiefs who traded the slaves in the first place?

>Samsung

Attached: 1533102305741.png (141x135, 39K)

>No Kollector Kidnapping and trying to sell Ferra into sex slavery before Torr knocks him across the room.

Attached: Kollector.jpg (505x568, 79K)

They don't matter. That isn't the side of slavery that was in America.

You are sick in the head. No character voiced by Tara Strong is every okay to do lewd things to.

>He hasn't heard of the Misadventures of Samsung and Crunchy

Attached: 1427379637412.png (199x368, 75K)

Harley Quinn?

I beg your fucking pardon

Attached: 1457979843163.jpg (442x502, 59K)

No. You won't fool me, Anonymous. There is no pornography of Harley Quinn. If you're going to make that claim, you better provide some evidence, amigo.

got any links?

God fucking bless Bruce Timm

Attached: 1457986607426.jpg (499x750, 95K)

One of The intros of Kano against Shao Kahn in MK11 is he telling that they lose the war because He gives the weapons to the tarkatans.They probably blow up each other alot

Attached: kek.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

I mean, buddy there was a hiccup from opening up a hole in Baraka's head 20 years too early. No shit they lost, Tarkatans are fucking stupid

>six Osh-Tekk dudes necessary to keep him somewhat under control
Kollektor stronk.

Attached: pic.jpg (1374x816, 208K)

RIPPIN’

>batman had no problem fuck his protege girlfriend
>but won't fuck Harley
What a gay.

Attached: Arbiter_2.0.png (1442x932, 771K)

Bruce only cares about cucking Dick and fucking the Cat Tats

Attached: 1457995481341.jpg (968x1250, 652K)

It's not white genocide, it's human genocide, if you want to write all the slavery out of history.

>people on the right
>implying only right are tired of SJWs

You are fooling no one, retard.

>watched 1 mortal kombat 11 video
>youtube recommendation filled with that history of the fighter faggot

Attached: 1549331078889.png (512x384, 224K)

We think you must 18 years or older to post here

Why would Jax wait until the slaves are on american soil, many dying on the ships, before stopping it and leaving a bunch of africans stranded in america?

Were Harley and Ivy the last pair of cartoon lesbians that were paired up to be hot and not to push an agenda?

And cucking the league of shadows
And cucking superman that one time
And Wonder Woman some times
And Cheetah that one time
Is Bruce the biggest man whore of the DC?

Probably. They were gay back when being gay wasn't the popular thing to do, and it wasn't shoved in your face

Attached: 1457995549637.jpg (614x800, 361K)

He would never admit it, but he's an even bigger whore than Dick. At least dick just fucked Barbara before moving on to the much better Kory

Attached: 1533842002298.jpg (1255x1920, 734K)

yea i've noticed the youtube recommendation shit has been really fuckin aggressive lately, you watch one or two videos on a certain topic and suddenly 75% of the shit you see is that now. before it used to be 3 or 4 videos here and there.

what's weirder is i watched a tabmok99 video and don't get recommended any of his shit but always get history of the fighter shit

How based was Raiden in MK11's plot?

>Using AI fighter set to 30 rushdown and combo
>He's better than me

Attached: Dededont do this.png (322x314, 26K)

You got it backwards. SUP first, then the bubblegum pops.

NCONTINENCE FROM PARALYSIS

Attached: Shao_Kahn.gif (150x150, 29K)

this is kinda interesting but how much of this could just be false positives

he starts out torturing shinnok and slicing his fucking head off
it's great

It was the first time he didn't end up turbo-blundering in a while.
So pretty good.

>i thought people were kidding when they said the Khan v Khan fight was "Hey buddy" tier
>Mfw when it happened.

Attached: aniki.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Not. Dark Raiden fucks up the Netherrealm in chapter 1 before getting Snapped, and Past Raiden just blunders through everything before buffing Liu Kang

But the devs themselves said they wanted to make it more realistic. That's why all the femake fighters are ugly and dresses in burlap sacks.

Armageddon and Deception had pretty good opening cineimatics.

>That episode of JLU where Batman was captured by Joker, Luthor etc.
>Flirts with Cheetah and gets to stick his tongue down her throat
>Later it turns out it was literally just because he wanted a taste of cat mouth, he was able to escape at any time but stuck around to keep tabs on the criminals

Attached: 1554339452657.jpg (267x270, 24K)

A white ethno state? I mean. Asians have ethno states. Isreal is a literal jewish ethno state. Why can't whites have one? If other races hate whitey so much why wouldn't they want them to live by themselves?

What dors NRS mean?

Niggers Really Smell

Jesus, that was profoundly uncomfortable to watch. They fucking despise each other. This chick sounds fucking insufferable.

Is this what capeshit talking is? Sounds horrible.

>Ahh, a girl like you shall make me a fortune in no time! Kunny is a rare commodity here in Outworld.
>Tribes and and Warriors from all around will flock to me for a chance at using your tiny body, after that you can be used as breeding stock for my slavers.
Thankfully Torr is around to stop any sex slavery shenanigans and crushes anyone who stands in his and Ferra's way.

Attached: IMG_20190325_160313.jpg (636x852, 59K)

It's just her. Chris Hemsworth and Cheadle are everyones best friends. She is just that fucking unlikable

more

Attached: gimme.jpg (500x623, 26K)

>No character voiced by Tara Strong is every okay to do lewd things to.

Attached: purple.png (57x58, 198)

>Is this what capeshit talking is? Sounds horrible.
nah this is off the set, this is just now a girl wanting to squeeze her way into a more established group and probably feels entitled to it because her movie got propped up by "SHE'S DA FIRST GIRL SUPERHERO" which is false. These other two guys, who play Thor and Black-Iron man have been doing this for awhile and interacted with each other on set before while execs threw her in for the last movie and told them to play nice

IMAGINE

Attached: 1552250230294.png (261x378, 110K)

reminds me of the "ludacris proximity sadness meter"

Attached: larson sadness proximity meter.png (1278x639, 1.11M)

Jesus. You can just let the game play itself? This is worse than the movie game memes.

Attached: Low Key Shade.jpg (1000x2251, 570K)

the worst part is in some cases you have to because they can better deal with the bullshit they have in the towers

why are you spamming this shit

I posted the second image, not the first. People derailed to Brie Larson being a cunt.

He was a luck dragon not a dog

even I know he's playing his Thor character right now who would describe the creature as he more literally sees it than the correct term, because you know he's trying to have a laugh at something while brie larson sucks the soul out of the room

God fucking dammit, I knew something looked off

Winter is coming to this realm.

Attached: SUBINJUSTICE2.jpg (676x380, 39K)

He's a jobber user but he's MY jobber

Look at these baddies. I bet they have to buy condoms in bulk wholesale.

>Stacy and Becky

Nah Boon just likes to depict kotal as the left and show just how much of a pushover they actually are.

He was powered up by blood magik something he doesn't have anymore

jesus its a fucking fighting game that retcons itself with every new installment why are you so angry

Hope you guys like this she’s one of the DLC

Didn't Kotal win the first time they fought? And D'vorah had to save Shao and his group?

Attached: Screenshot_22.png (623x474, 552K)

mah nigga

cheadle used to be a cool popper, now he's just an anus

>Spare the Tarkatans Kotal!
>The same people that have enough flayed corpses strung up you can have a chase scene through a hallway of them.

Nope, first fight Kahn fucks kotal and buried him literally in his own throne before Liu kang has to step in

>D'Vorah and Kotal are the dev team's new pet characters who will continue to show up all the fucking time like Quan Chi in the previous games
>D'Vorah will kill all old fan favorites and pull off epic double crosses just because
>Kotal is going to keep being portrayed as a just ruler despite being a fucking asshole 24/7 and pussying out to Shinnok
>Also had a super secret relationship with Jade that nobody knew about
>Erron Black is a total fucking jobber who's gimmick fits in MK even less than Special Forces but he's cool and not shit because he has a sick ninja mask and mentions killing absolute z-listers like Kobra and Hsu Hao as if that's impressive
>Kombat Kids are just mediocre versions of their parents

I told you fucks when X came out this shit wasn't going to be written anywhere near as tightly as you all hoped

And afterwards they fight, and Kotal beats him, and Shao has to run away.
Not that powerlevels make any sense in NR games anyway.

>it is osh'tekk tradition to hop the borders between realms
what did he mean by it? I didnt understand that part

Attached: 1397345863158.jpg (1920x1080, 743K)

Where the fuck was current timeline Erron Black in the story? He literally does not say a single word and you just see him show up with Kitana in the Colosseum

The character that the player controls is the strongest in the universe. That's it.

Injustice really ruined NRS games.
First it brought in the desaturaded ugly realistic artstyle from Injustice 1 to MKX, and completely supplanted the classic artstyle of old MK games. But at least the game still played like a mortal kombat game, even if the variations were odd and many were poorly thought out.
Now not only they are doubling down on it and the characters look more awful than ever (some even unrecognizable), but it also has Injustice-esque slow gameplay too, the story is even shittier and the variation system is worst than ever.

why the fuck do random osh mooks look cooler and more visually appealing than nearly half the cast of playable kharacters

Hahaa...

Attached: Trump Khan.png (1280x666, 1.36M)

>Fighting game story where those who are controlled by "The Avatar" are the strongest beings alive
>Entire cast can randomly be controlled by you, the player, and they miraculously become unable to canonically lose fights
>Harder fights come from characters who are strong even without you controlling them but you still steamroll
>Eventually you run into a boss where the AI is blatantly cheating and you still beat them by scamming it out somehow
>Game and Character acknowledge this, saying how there's no logical way for them to have won that fight
>Final fight against the final boss, you take control of a previous boss character and they rejoice that it's finally their turn to be the unbeatable hero

Name games that do this.

>with a fair amount of ease.
Didn't the bitch backstabbed him while he was busy talking with his other self because otherwise he fucking destroys her?

That's still ease. Hardly any work went into killing Hanzo, before Scorpion kicked 10 shades of shit out of her and made her retread

Tekken 5 dark ressurrection does exactly this

so is the one being ever mentioned and are all the evil people still being effected by the one being.

i don't understand how shonuck has a mother

Whoa wait, I haven’t played it yet but now Raiden won’t be around in the timeline for 1? How will they survive 1 then? Is that going to be a sequel or are we supposed to assume Liu Kang can win it all without his help?

me too

Well, since you don't seem to care about spoilers, Liu Kang becomes God and has control over time. He and Kitana spend... fuckin' eternity or something re-writing time and creating the perfect timeline.

Girls will their air flipped up drive me wild, makes me want to shoot my load all over their faces.

ORANGE MAN BAD!

BLUE SUNGUY GOOD!

Chris really is too good for this world

i want to lick her armpits

Oh yeah I saw he somehow fuses with Raiden or something shit. Is Kitana godly too or is he just bringin her along to bang? Is there any opening for a sequel? I mean we know they will anyway I’m just curious plotwise.

>Jeremy Renner also clearly isn't too fond of her either
moar?

>the greedy jew is actually pretty cool
Why is so fun bros?

I have no idea how the fuck he summons Kitana to him. At that point in time, Kronica has rewinded history (literally) to the time of the dinosaurs. We see the events of the last 15 minutes or so play in reverse, and the implication is the time has been actually re-winded that far. If you lose the first round to Kronica, she rewinds even more to the dawn of all creation. The only reason why Liu Kang doesn't revert is because Raiden empowered him with the God power stuff.

its Goro with two extra arms

He just brings Kitana along because the sex is good

>women sleeping their way up in hirarchy
>but sideboobs wrong!

They're nothing alike in any way.

Not him but I saw an interview of them together and his body movement literally is screaming that he doesn't care about her "using her celebrity status tom influence people".
Aside from the arms they are very different, the slimmer and hunched design makes him somewhat a bit spiderlike