Why are you not playing Overwatch, user?

Why are you not playing Overwatch, user?

Attached: 1539150153955.jpg (1080x1920, 447K)

Give Doomfist buff that would make him viable in more competitive play.

Image that sitting on your face.

Attached: 1521612350724.jpg (418x410, 34K)

because 1 person is very low impact compared to any other FPS

It just became too gay

Imagine that SHITTING on your face.

Attached: 1499199136542.png (264x264, 128K)

found a bronze

Because the pacing of it is awful. You spend most of your time shooting at barriers and chipping away at your opponents who then instantly get healed when they're out of sight. There are way too many abilities designed to stall and turn the match into a stalemate until someone unleashes an ultimate, where they'll then proceed to the next stalemate until someone else shits out another ultimate.

Hell, the objectively best team composition is literally everyone picking a support or tank character until you basically form a ball of unbreakable bullshit.

No offline mode against bot

because i'm banned

Attached: Banned.png (977x616, 67K)

Dropped it after the mercy rework. Don’t wanna play a game when the devs have no idea what they’re doing

unfunny

That sounds like a ruined evening.

I don’t trust MOBAs. Or Blizzard.

You’re not gettin me, I know you’re not healthy

Attached: 69778A62-9902-42D5-9E46-68C24096BE5B.jpg (1000x1000, 407K)

THIS
Can't earned trophy offline against bot
F*ck playing with real people

Sounds great to me.

Attached: shima.png (523x487, 243K)

>Talk about Endgame ingame, get banned for a month

Attached: lol.jpg (855x984, 220K)

this cant be fucking real, are blizzard gms this cucked?

because matchmaking is fucked

Because Total Mayhem isn't up

They keep changing everything but the root issues with everything. So now I'm happy and back on tf2

Attached: GG no Re.gif (268x278, 844K)

Daily reminder
>nearly three years and counting
>still no private/community servers
>still no custom maps
>still no way to vote for maps or choose what game mode you want to play
>still no autobalance or vote scramble features even though the matchmaking system is worthless and you
>still get penalized for leaving casual matches

Overwatch is an awful game because individual skill doesn't matter. The only time I ever had fun with the game was when you can assassinate people with Genji's shuriken-melee-dash combo during the first month of the game. That shit was actually a lot of fun. But of course they soon removed that and it's been shit ever since.

>>still no custom maps
Didn't they just introduce the workshop?

I haven't played in at least a year by now. I'm not relapsing. Yet.

Attached: 1552259370203.jpg (840x970, 100K)

Literally just scripting, no external assets.

Workshop is apparently just the already existing custom games browser except you can change more numbers

This. It's just too fucking boring. Chokefests and walking back from spawn are 90% of the gameplay. Let me know when we have more than 6v6 matches and some of what said.

What the fuck Blizz.

I just recently started playing and I was wondering why most players hardly talk ingame or use the voice chat. This is the reason isn't it? Seems like you can get banned/muted for any fucking reason if enough autists report you for it. Nice "multiplayer" game ya got there Blizzard.

this is fake right?

Is it not possible to say recreate the TF2 maps?

No, it's still on Blizzard's servers. The only way to actually have anything like TF2 would to finally allow community servers, which they don't want to do because they're afraid of another Dota situation

Yes and people will report you for bullshit too. For instance, being on a losing team, team blamers can report you for throwing the match.

>muh 10 years of cinema
>it's not a kids movie!!!
jesus christ, they're going to fuck classic up so hard due to faggot GMs like this.

Attached: 1460358561859.png (294x316, 209K)

the person who makes these threads should be publicly hanged

dead game

It's associated with non-masculine faggot ERPers and the bans for toxicity crowd.
Plus it's STILL matchmaking, rather than letting users host, browse, and join each-other's servers.

hahaha holy shit

This has to be a shoop.

>This is what became of power tripping hall monitor betas with faces covered in zits

that seems like a retarded punishment for saying a spoiler. it should just be mute suspend, but blizzard is too retarded to reason with players

>thinking it should be any sort of punishment at all
cuck

I'm afraid of sharks

Because they didn't use Terry Crews as the voice for Doomfist.

That's not the only reason but it most encapsulates my range of problems with the game.

it's boring doing the same gamemode of the same maps over and over and over again and the devs never putting anything new in the game other than a new character every now and again. They even recycle the events.
TF2 and CS have replayability because if you get bored of the normal gamemodes, there are a myriad of other things you can do. Same goes for games like Dota2: loads of other gamemodes to play but in it's case the game also last so long - with such a large roster of characters - that it's hard to feel the monotony (atleast for most players, anyway).
Only reason i'm thankful overwatch still exists is the same reason i'm thankful HotS still exists: they are letting their artists use their dicks to design and create characters and SFM and blender "artists" never let me down.

I got a forced name change and a temporary chat ban for shitposting to a bunch of bernie bros during the primary back in 2015/2016 so fuck em.

Attached: 185645431.png (680x585, 516K)

How can people still give these fucking awful developers money? I'm talking about the update staff that have been working on it for the past few years, not the people who originally made it btw.

They hate their players, they are fully WOKE, abuse lootboxes, add very little content.

The only people still playing are like battered housewives.

I want Tracer to hold me down and piss in my mouth!

>Because they didn't use Terry Crews as the voice for Doomfist.

Imagine how fun it could have been to be speeding across the map with doom punches hearing Terry Crews' screams in the background.

When you see the amount of content Paladins adds compared to overwatch, it really makes you question why you still login. Especially given how much money they admit to make off overwatch.

They could do so much with this game but they choose to do pretty much nothing.

*ahem*
It's shit

Attached: Overwatch.jpg (574x863, 59K)

>it should just be mute suspend
THIS is the type of faggot that have made games with moderation near unplayable.

Attached: 1564621346.jpg (1200x630, 108K)

>POW-ERRRRRR