Why do people hate this game...

Why do people hate this game? Gameplay is the most important part of any fighting game and the gameplay in MvCI is fucking amazing, it's the best playing Capcom fighting game since CvS2

Attached: MvCI_Cover.png (300x320, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1w6QxhZJJjw
youtube.com/watch?v=bElY6Cn-oA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why do people hate this game?

Same reason why most people who play Mortal Kombat don't give a fuck about the actual gameplay; they really only care about the story, characters and gore.

Like 90% of people who play Fighting Games don't really care about the fighting.

Ugly graphics, music, and shit roster

/thread

Gameplay is important but so is fanservice in a fucking crossover fighting game. This game had worse evrrything compared to 3.

>t. fag who just saw Endgame and is looking for a decent Marvel game to live out his action figure fantasies, except there are no decent Marvel games made after 2012 so he settles for the shit heap that was MvCI if only because it's on sale and there's no other options

Cause Street Fighter's better, nigger

Not by much

Attached: Smug Cyborg.png (297x312, 130K)

>still trying
good luck in the next one

90% of people who enjoy anything don't care about the details.

Because Mahvel is one of those series where the character roster really matters the most. It's arguably the most bland of them all. Then so much of the game felt boring and souless from the presentation, the effects, the voice acting, and even the music sounding so lifeless. Also Capcom fucked up big time with the FUNCTIONS argument.

Attached: 1478566035954.jpg (1500x2112, 888K)

>Like 90% of people who play Fighting Games don't really care about the fighting
Shit sucks

Attached: Chubby Faithless Elf.png (802x332, 119K)

While it is most important, roster is also incredibly important (more so in a fanservice fighting game like this), and dropping Wolverine because Disney didn't have the movie rights to X-Men at the time was incredibly petty.

These. Gameplay is arguably the most important part of a game, but "most importrant" does not mean the only part that matters.
It doesn't help that Capcom essentially committed PR suicide as far as this game is concerned.

I like playing Sigma at least.

>be hyped as hell when they revealed not regular Mega Man but X
>then all the other info came out and made me sad
>then the game came out and made me no longer care for this franchise

What a fucking shame. Would have loved to have used X in a good MvC game.

>bad roster, missing fan favourites
>mobile game graphics
>bad music
>bad story mode
>Switching from 3v3 to 2v2 was a mistake
>Removing assists was a mistake
>Active switch was a mistake
>bad PR before the game released, which lead to:
>Game flopped immediately, so the scene for this game is small

Jedah was so fun in this game, hope they keep him in the next one

its open world bro

i've never seen such blatant shilling as justin wong and fchamp did for this game

There were so many anti-hype memes for this game
>functions
>What's your agenda?
>anything comparing MVCI with DBZF
>open world
>sick and creative
>youtube.com/watch?v=1w6QxhZJJjw
>youtube.com/watch?v=bElY6Cn-oA8

I think the power of memes killed MVCI

They must've seen it as a huge opportunity. Marbles was always their game and if it had taken off and actually managed to capitalise the hype from the films to be THE main fighting game then they'd be set for years and to maybe even have the chance to be mainstream breakouts. All the mahvel heads wanted it to overtake SF so they'd get bigger payouts and esports attention

WEB BALL!
REALITY STONE!
WEB BALL!

>Disney blocks X-Men & Fantasic Four characters because Fox owns the movie rights
>Disney ends up buying out Fox anyway a year later
Literally what was the point of blocking the characters then?