Mass Effect

>all powerful bitch
>99% of enemies start immune to her powerset and lowering their protection makes them already dead by the next shot anyway
>also the weakest constitution

Attached: 1555187697788.jpg (900x531, 107K)

The battle mechanics of ME2 were ridiculous

They should have given her vanguard charge.
Maybe make up some story on how they're the single most rare biotic which is why Shepard is the only fuck we see doing it.

please do not say rude things about my suboptimally designed wife

ME1 - Garrus and Kaidan
ME2 - Garrus and Miranda
ME3 - Garrus and Liara

Judge my main squad choice in each game.

am i a retard for naming my shepard 'commander'

You literally fight a charging vanguard in that game

This is why you don't show a party member as all-powerful right out of the gate. Woah, she just annihilated all those guards and mechs, can't wait to use her in combat! Oh, she's just a generic biotic huh.
Either make her more special, available only on certain missions where she can wreak chaos outside your control or have her power be limited for any reason (though then you'd have to ask why did we even recruit her).
Whatever, ME2 is a mess anyway, not like Jack is the biggest problem.

Attached: 1555557711935.jpg (1920x1274, 981K)

also worst sex scene

>ME1
>Not Wrex and Garrus
dude.

Attached: cringe.png (540x693, 363K)

And my choices in 2 and 3?

Attached: tony considers killing paulie when he finds out that paulie told johnny sack about the mole joke.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

>no krogan romance

Attached: 1543858783226.gif (500x281, 806K)

> Not Garrus and Tali all the way

just goes to show that human women are weak and do not deserve the males of their species

Attached: 1555205091505.jpg (1814x1018, 372K)

>minmaxing babby games for babbies
come on bruh

I always used Garrus and Tali whenever I could in 2 because I always felt that Shepard would never fully trust Miranda and Jacob and would want his old friends around to watch his back.

Plus Shepard would want to be around his future wife and mother of his children whenever possible.

Attached: mecanon.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: 1433259032942.jpg (800x1330, 364K)

Holy fuck this bitch hit the bench so fast. I remember her not even being useful in the stage she's introduced.
>Garrus every game
My boy.
No, you're big brain. You can now roleplay as an actual retard who managed to get his position through a simple mistake...Well, if they game didn't already annoyingly make you assign a backstory anyway.

Attached: garruscalibrate.jpg (400x455, 55K)

I know I am probably the only one but I could never bring myself to like Tali no matter which part. Which is strange because I was sure she was somewhat of my type before starting this series.

Miranda is smart enough to know when to admit that what those people did to Jack was wrong and not be a smart ass
>it wasn't really cerberus lol :)

>bedding someone who could die from intimacy
How degenerated can xenophiles be?

Attached: 1497704405795.jpg (659x786, 297K)

>ME1
>not adjusting your squad depending on the situation

Wrex/Liara if you need biotics, Wrex/Tali if you need tech. Wrex/Garrus if you're playing as a biotic class and need firepower, Wrex/Ashley if you're playing as a tech class and need firepower.

Attached: 1554591287777.jpg (1620x1009, 1.19M)

>I remember her not even being useful in the stage she's introduced.
She's almost useless even in her own loyalty mission.

I am never able to feel anything for rpg PCs like Shepard. For me they are just mere tools that allow me to control the flow of the game to some degree.

I self insert so i'm more than a little invested.

Attached: 1552572436231.jpg (677x678, 96K)

I never really needed it though. The fights are easy enough with normal gameplay to do everything with the two characters you like the most. You only need tech guys and hackers to collect stuff, that's it.

I wish I could do that, games would be way more exciting and happy that way. There are characters I can selfinsert into but they are so rare it only happens maybe every two years or so that I find one of them and they are never the main characters and they usually die.

Fuck you're right, that one is coming back to me. While I didn't want to use her, I wanted to complete all the loyalty missions, so when the time came to do hers, it was nothing but pain and misery.

Attached: 1548359672005.jpg (508x680, 130K)