Want to play vidya

>want to play vidya
>have 250+ games on steam
>dont feel like playing any of them
What have you been playing lately, Yea Forums? Give me some ideas, please

Attached: 1438320655839.jpg (242x208, 15K)

tf2, gta san andreas, and pokemon platinum

Attached: 1555027253718.gif (400x239, 1.71M)

Unplug your internet for the rest of the day and you'll be able to play a game.

Maplestory
Minecraft
Hamtaro Ham-Ham Heartbreak
Sims 3

Anno 1800
Outward
Battlefield Gothic Armada 2
Sekiro
Total Warhammer 2

I'm playing FEAR for the first time. The enemy encounters and shooting feedback feel amazing, like it actually has impact

THIS WEEK
I ARE BEEN MOSTLY PLAYING
Faerie Solitaire.

Attached: jesse.jpg (480x360, 20K)

GTA V/GTA Online, San Andreas, XCOM, DMC5, losing interest in OSRS sadly

Play Darkwood

>Super unsettling atmosphere
>Fear is based on a slow, creeping feeling of foreboding, dread and foreshadowing
>Basically you wake up trapped in a woods where some real fucked up shit is happening and you have to find your way out and progress through different areas in the game that get progressively more difficult
>babby mode, normal, challenging, insane
>base defense at night whereby spooky spooklers attempt to breach your defenses and kill your shit up
>ammo and weapons are hard to find
>you actually level up by taking hallucinogenic mushrooms
>artwork and soundtrack are next level in terms of setting the mood
do it faggot

Attached: WHATDOTHEYWANT.jpg (830x535, 199K)

my go-to games lately have been
Diablo 2 as a base-line, Armored Core - Project Phantasma(bout to play this rn).. going through the ps1 ACs, and SoulCalibur 6 as sometimes I get bored and just wanna try some combos/strings n what not. I want to try MK11.
Diablo II PvP is really addictive once you get a decent gear setup going. really I could play that game all day every day.

I have been playing wonder boy in monsterworld. shit's cash and is neither all that hard nor too easy and its aesthetics are peek late 1980s early 1990s.
I actually saw wonder boy the dragon's trap remake and wanted to play wonder boy so I got this game, instead

>>Fear is based on a slow, creeping feeling of foreboding, dread and foreshadowing

So, in other words, it's not scary?

well, desu with that kind of attitude you sound like the general kind of jumpscare pleb

So I guess if you're a brainlet, yet.

Stellar Wanderer
> Mobile game
I like space planes and wanted something easy to pick up wherever I go.

It really depends what you like. I like mostly shooters and my favorite are:

Halo CE
FEAR
Crysis

alternatively look through history of your favorite genre and play good ones that you haven't. For example I have played Doom extensively, but I haven't played games from post-doom/pre-half-life era so this is what I'm playing now.

My body, like everyone else's, has a natural adverse reaction to jump scares.

Only faggots have adverse reactions to "slow, creeping feeling of foreboding, dread and foreshadowing". That's just pseudo-intellectual wank.

Nothing says "true fear" like a quick startle

>My body, like everyone else's, has a natural adverse reaction to jump scares.
I absolutely earnestly feel that the LOL PLEBS AFRAID OF GHOSTS SAYING BOO people are autistic. because i truly cannot understand how you cannot be startled by a sudden noise and scary thing happening.

or maybe they're just lying idk

I've been looking for a game where you're a God and can fuck shit up without a penalty like the asscreed games's don't kill muh civilians. I already have Prototype 2 and it was meh, I'm planning on getting the first one because it is the best one. But tell me other games like this, it can be first-person too. I also have Crysis so don't bother.

It says a lot more than
>nothing is happening
>there's a low drone in the background but still nothing is happening
>oh, look, something did happen but it happened to someone else a while ago and I missed it all
>nothing is happening
>nothing is happening
>that low drone is still going and yet nothing is happening
>still nothing nothing happening
>for fuck's sake, is anything ever going to happen?
>oh, it's over

Truly the definition of "terror". Only pussies find nothing happening to be scary.

It's not that it isn't frightening, it's the easy way to create a ''scare''

True horror is about atmosphere. That's why the stalker games are so good. That's why the alien movies (well, the firs two) are so horrifying. Because there's a build up, anticipation. Not just BOO LOL GOASTS

If you don't understand that, then you're honestly reddit tier.

>True horror is about atmosphere
uh, maybe different people find different things scary?
>If you don't understand that, then you're honestly reddit tier.
being this insecure. lol

>If you don't understand that, then you're honestly reddit tier.
>reddit spacing

Mordhau drops tomorrow $27

so i guess someone clapping in front of your face is scary

>all these mental contortions to prove how big and strong and totally not afraid of anything we all are
im a big strong man who eats zombies and frankensteins for breakfast

Damn right it is! Who the fuck doesn't flinch and recoil away in fear when their eyes are endangered? Apart from the blind, that is.