Oh shit, Alucard is now in the last game you played. How does he fair? For the sake of argument...

Oh shit, Alucard is now in the last game you played. How does he fair? For the sake of argument, this is pre-schrodinger.

Attached: Alucard bullet.jpg (700x525, 71K)

>Classic Doom
kek, it's a massacre. The demons can't even deal with a mortal with guns, let alone an immortal with guns, super strength and familiars

The fuck is wrong with this guys ears, they dont even align

>warframe
well, good luck, lulu.

>pre-schrodinger
more like pre-best boy.
Schrodinger is probably still instead him and watching him fuck Integra.
Alucard is literally just Vlad Tepes and cute nazi catboi in one body now.

Attached: Catboi marching.gif (278x300, 132K)

>Rome 2
he's going to get a couple thousand more lives I guess. Unless he lets Scipio or someone else kill him.

Also that third eye

>dead cells
He would wreck everything, but maybe he would get tummyache because of the malaise.
The alchemist could try and seal him somehow with another made up cell machine.

>crusader kings 2
Uh oh

Does he have 4 eyes?

He has much more than that.... well technically anyway.

>blood
yeah alright

Eyes for days.

>Alucard driving a MadCat laughin' his ass off as he sprays his enemies with a swarm of missiles, cannon shells and pulse lasers
Fucking beautiful desu

Attached: 1410818303910.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

Bitches love canons.

>You will never have a Seras Victoria to follow you around and call you master
Why even live at this point, bros?

Attached: 1442156030758.jpg (700x979, 75K)

Binding of Isaac. I think he fits in the enviroment real well and game being bullet hellish, he survives.

SCP Secret Lab. He'd be a modded in self-insert giving the player all advantages of other roles with no disadvantages: one hit kills, long range attack, teleports, echo location, raising zombies, fast sprint, speed burst when viewed. Obnoxious.

Symphony of the Night. Yay, instead of Alucard we have Alucard. I dont think anything changed.

Its two different faces user. One is the “human” Alucard (glasses, left ear), the other is the vampire (eye, right ear)

>KoToR 2

Oh boy, this is going to be interesting.

>Imperator Rome
Alucard solos the world

and why is the vampire face about 1/2 a head taller than it should be with eyes way above his nose
the pure vampire alucard doesn't look like that, the artist just fucked up this pic

anyways he dies horribly

He might actually do all that hot in this universe all things considered, but do he think he would actually end up being team neutral, what with his idolization of humanities core strengths and general distaste for those who abandon their humanity.

Attached: shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-890x606.jpg (672x372, 54K)

Total War Shogun 2. He kills Nobunaga Oda and takes his place as demon king and succeeds in uniting all of Japan under him. Then probably fucks off to England cus he has a thing for those gaijin chicks after hearing stories about it from William Adams or something.

Attached: oda.jpg (825x550, 77K)

>Devil May Cry V
He'd probably dominate most of the lesser demons, but once he gets to Urizen things would get tough. His guns would be useless and he probably wouldn't be able to tear through that shield with his raw strength either. He could probably break through if he releases his final limiter through sheer numbers, but Urizen can easily leave at any time through the Qliphoth's blood channels. Once Urizen consumes the fruit, there's really nothing Alucard can do anymore.

> For the sake of argument, this is pre-schrodinger.
How did he change post-schrodinger? Did he just stop being as insane and stop having zombie summons?

He literally exists but at the same time not exist.

Post-Schrodinger Alucard is essentially immortal, but since he wiped out every other soul inside himself, he's limited to just his base stats. He's strong, but in terms of offensive capability he'd be absolutely weaker than before.

post-shrodinger he becomes literally omnipresent since he absorbed the kitty boys powers but did not keep his minions, since if he did he'd have been unable to recognize himself and cease to exist again.

Post Shrodinger he's effectively unkillable short of absolute bullshit power level games like very very high tier World of Darkness shit where technocrats can erase the very concept of your self observed reality.

As long as Alucard believes he exist, he exist. He's become the schrodinger experiment, as he exist as long as he choose to exist or something akin to that.

Its an artistic choice, like having a face in the background. Most likely it was done this way as a tease because Alucard being drawn that way was done way before he showed his true form

I want an alt-right Schrodinger bf

Alucard would be, like, the worst Pokemon Trainer.

Dishonored ......he is in a familiar enviroment after all, he is not so different from corvo and daud (eccept being unkillable).

But seriously, imagine Alucard in the Pokemon world. No war. Most conflicts are resolved without a single death. Happy children everywhere.

He might just try to kill himself.

Hellsing had a lot of cute girls, shame they don't design them like they used to

Attached: 1554582485322.png (1280x720, 863K)

And giant mechs

Attached: Battletech Rifleman Unseen.jpg (1200x630, 150K)

I wanna FUCK the police girl

Also Devil May Cry. It'd be interesting to see Vergil, Dante, Nero and Alucard have a foursome.

Attached: 1547696653266.jpg (650x884, 213K)

AKUMA STOCKING

>Witcher
Smooth sailing against pretty much everything.
The only being I can think of that he might have a somewhat interesting fight with would be the Unseen Elder from 3.

Attached: unseen elder.webm (640x360, 2.13M)

Man she was fucking useless against Alucard. Her only purpose was getting killed lewdly
I think even the priest from the first episode dealt more damage to Alucard than her

>Dawn of war 2

Attached: 1547291314149.png (643x580, 496K)

I would love to see him deal with . Fucking hell even as a kid I was wondering something along the lines of
>why not just shoot the bastards, they even have police here what the hell
Alucard would just fuck their shit. It would be glorious.

Attached: 1522628406604.jpg (850x510, 185K)

I don't even remember what happened with him and schroedinger to be quite honest here. Did that happen in the ultimate OVA too? I don't read mangos

He really wouldn't. They're literally just petty thieves. Not worth murdering anyone over. Alucard's a lot of things, but he doesn't kill normal people without reason. You have to try to kill him first before he decides you're worth killing.

Happened in OVA, didn't happen in the original anime series that only "kinda" followed the manga.

DaS 3

Attached: 1556277082743.jpg (778x704, 80K)

>Alucard would be, like, the worst Pokemon Trainer.

BASKERVILLE! I CHOOSE YOU!

To be fair, he has as little a reason to fight them as a random 10yo has, but I get your point. Good old TR may actually be on his shitlist however, I mean, they killed Pokemon at least for real. Either way it depends on whether he ends up working for someone. I guess it would be far more entertaining if Major would come along and building his own "Team"

If nothing else, though, Alucard's guns would probably be way more powerful than Ebony & Ivory or Blue Rose. Uncharged, anyway. Blue Rose + Color Up + Charge Shot is probably more powerful.

>They're literally just petty thieves.

Team Rocket and Team Skull are, sure, but the other teams are all planning shit that would fuck over the entire world. Even Team Plasma. You really think a megalomaniac like Ghetsis would really be happy ruling over just one region?

I guess then I just forgot because I watched the OVA.
Didn't the original anime follow the manga but then had to go its own way because the manga wasn't keeping up? The anime soundtrack was awesome though.

go bite someone in the neck

think the word you're looking for is "fare" OP unless alucard is going to the local fair

Anime has fucking great music. Good taste

Crypt of the Necrodancer. Oh shit oh fuck Alucard boutta get funky bros.

Any games with the feel of the last OVAs? With everything going to shit and stuff