Lets have a comfy Fire Emblem Three Houses hate thread

Lets have a comfy Fire Emblem Three Houses hate thread.

Attached: FETH_Byleth_f_02.png (1920x1706, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FayYzlDdm28
youtube.com/watch?v=oG1EVrFl81E
youtu.be/oG1EVrFl81E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSnQx7UZJ7M&list=PL0QaQD7CyxjLW-5OpqJUhYcV_Z-N4QaXP&index=2&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=LsUw4Hzex0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why am i dressed like that?

The character designs for this game is fucking dogshit

did you see that one purple haired guy? just fuck my shit up

Garbage design.

Nah.
It's going to sell at least as much as Awakening, it will get good reviews and you will have to cope, just like you did with Fates and Awakening.

that bitch really gives me alien vibes, who the fuck drew that?

Attached: ayyyyy.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

I used to love FE character designs, Kozaki and whoever this new designer is are hacks no matter how hot Camilla is

Attached: 087raventranslate.jpg (1303x2018, 553K)

Who the fuck even draws this shit?
This is getting close to pizza-cutter tier

what a fucking shitass series.

Is that fanart? I thought the art looked good last time?

I have designs that I like and hate in both old and new FEs.

I don't think it will sell as much as Awakening.

But I love that design. A shame the 3d model doesn't do it justice.
What's with the kneejerk reaction everyone is having? I swear if this wasn't an FE character the design would receive a lot more praise.

I look forward to FE16 but I don't have a Switch yet and I don't think I'll get one before 2020 because I need to finish my backlog first. I just got FE Sacred Stones yesterday and I have FE, the one with Lyn and Hector. What should I expect with these games?

>I love that design
elaborate why without falling back on waifufag appeal.
>it's hot and sexy haha
>hrrrnnnggg sexy thighs and tummy exposure hrrrrrng
if you have nothing better to say than this, than don't bother replying so I don't have to read something worthless.

Based 3H dabbing on itself and ending the series on consoles. Mobile only from now on baby

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses_2019_04-25-19_013.jpg (1920x2140, 705K)

Three Houses is basically Valkyria Chronicles 2: Fire Emblem Edition

>be IS
>make millions off of a phone app
>show off new mainline game in the series
>the fucking bow on the art work isn't centered properly
I just don't get why they dropped the ball so hard with quality control on this. Don't even get me started on the art style.

Attached: fire_emblem_three_houses_north_american_box_art.jpg (741x1200, 236K)

>What's with the kneejerk reaction everyone is having?
FEfags are desperate for the game to be bad because they refuse to accept that anything post Awakening can be good (not counting remakes)

Tax dinosaur sold 1 million in three days. This Fire Emblem will blow past the others.
Yup. Most of The old guard just can’t let it go. They think if the we return to the old ways of FE the series will be even bigger. They forget the old ways left the series on life support. Dumb anime shit saved the series, and I’ll be happy if we get an Echoes remake every once in a wild.

>They wasted the best artist in recent memory on a remake that bombed.
How did they fuck up so badly?

Attached: __celica_fire_emblem_echoes_mou_hitori_no_eiyuuou_and_etc_drawn_by_hidari_left_side__sample-a5bbd076 (850x1241, 266K)

You know the worst part about it is not only are the models hideous but the illustrations are too. I think this is the first one I haven't hated the face on.

What do we know about mechanics?

I don't understand why people seem to dislike Fates so much. Birthright was my first game and I thought it was miles better than the other games in the series.

I liked Awakening and Fates, this game is just hideous. You should expect better for the mainline games with all of that FEH money they're raking in.

>Yea Forums hates fire emblem waifushit
>they make the waifus ugly
>Yea Forums complains

you people are retarded

Damn she’s cute. I really like this art style.

jesus christ imagine defending this

not even being trying to hide the fact that it's literally just a circlejerk at this point, huh

FE7 is basically the best introduction to the series because it was designed that way
FE8 has mixed consensus on it, people like the story and characters but others just find it too easy on any mode since the second character you get has almost endgame stats and still has good growths

Attached: 1556246657989.jpg (1920x1080, 606K)

Attached: 1556241769518.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

Attached: 1556242236862.jpg (1920x1080, 529K)

is that a fucking cat ?

Attached: LAGUZ.jpg (321x321, 46K)

What Persona game is this?

Attached: 1556269842214.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

I want her to crush me with her thighs.

Why it looks worse than TMS ? Didn't Intelligent Systems have twice the resources Atlus had ?

Attached: Tms99.png (640x360, 297K)

clearly thats a koala

Nice ps2 era graphics.

Honestly not liking anything about this game so far. Art is shit, graphical fidelity is shit, units having no base class but instead being able to be trained as anything is fucking boring. Units being individual characters was always a big appeal of the series and having them be set as a single class contributed to making them feel like a unique personality amongst your small army. When everyone can class change and doesn't even start as a particular type of unit it just makes them more boring. Then you've got the story. I thought we had hit low points before with the nonsensical Fates bullshit but now we get a literal high school setting game.
Is there anything about this game that looks good?

Her face is just so ugly compared to Maleth, I can get over the outfit with reclasses, but I can't unfuck the face

This design should have not been okayed.

People still haven't realized that the only reason they're still bothering with main FE games is so they can feed FEH with characters?

Can't wait for this shit
I want to play it right now

youtube.com/watch?v=FayYzlDdm28

I have high expectations for the music. Might become best OST for the series.

Attached: 1276710391049.jpg (449x319, 23K)

are you fucking serious? FE had the most boring ass bland look of any video game to exist. None of the designs were good or memorable or distinguishable from each other
but i guess that new bad old good logic all 40 year old virgins use on this site

Why would it matter if they added new characters or not? They'd just keep adding new "heroes" which are just previous heroes in a new stupid costume or something and with different stats. That """game""" is a fucking joke.

>A team is on mobile
What went wrong?

On the bland side.

Show me a better designed character than this in any game

Attached: 1555421955502m.jpg (752x1024, 85K)

Did they fucking rotate the guy upside down because they couldn't fit him in the art? It feels like they're genuinely doing everything in this game wrong. From art style to the 15 fps cutscenes to the ps2 era textures in levels

Ok I'll play FF8 first so I won't be too disappointed with it. I've only played Awakening and Fates a long time ago so it'll help me get into it again.

I think they developed this game for 3ds and upscaled it

All 3 of those characters are rotated to form a triangle. Just look at the whole picture...

The more I look at this the less I understand the outfit. Is that a jacket or a cape? If it's a jacket I don't see any sleeves. Are those shorts or a skirt? Did someone fuck up the coloring on her knee or is there a random pink stripe on her armor? The sword looks like it's about to fall apart.

Once upon a time there were three regions ruled by different house leaders and the time came for them to leave home and join the Officer's Academy. Before they joined, the priestess of the Garreg Mach Monastery told them " Whatever you do, do it the best that you can because that's the way to get along in the world."

Claude built his house out of straw because it was the easiest thing to do. Dimitri built his house out of sticks. This was a little bit stronger than a straw house. Edelgard built her house out of bricks.

One night Byleth, who dearly loved to torment his students, came along and saw Claude in his house of straw. He said "Let me in, let me in Claude or I'll strike down your house!" "Not by the hair of my Golden Deer!", said Claude. But of course Byleth did strike down the house and made Claude stand in the hallway.

Byleth then came to the house of sticks. "Let me in, let me in Dimitri or I'll strike down your house!" "Not by the mane of my Blue Lion!", said Dimitri. But Byleth struck down that house too and made Dimitri stand in the hallway.

Byleth then came to the house of bricks. "Let me in, let me in Edelgard or I'll strike down your house!" "Not by the wings of my Black Eagle!" said Edelgard. Well, Byleth struck and struck but he could not strike down that brick house.

But Byleth was a sly teacher and he climbed up on the roof to look for a way into the brick house.

Edelgard saw her teacher climb up on the roof and lit a roaring fire in the fireplace and placed on it a large kettle of water.

When Byleth finally found the hole in the chimney he crawled down and KERSPLASH right into that kettle of water and that was the end of Edelgard's troubles with her teacher.

The next day Edelgard invited the priestess over. She said "You see it is just as I told you. The way to get along in the world is to do things as well as you can." Fortunately for Edelgard, she learned that lesson. And she just lived happily ever after!

Attached: Edelgard.png (480x711, 397K)

Cute story.

>the graphics are shit!
Welcome to every new console FE debut ever.

Awakening looked repulsive
So did Path of Radiance and Shadow Dragon.
Shit graphics is a staple of this franchise.

Attached: 13826300.jpg (564x752, 43K)

I've seen a concept art of her that was showing her back and it looked like a long jacket to me, with the sleeves being split in two from the shoulders. Like the male MC's jacket. I can't find it anymore but it was on twitter.

i don't get it, does it look bad?

It's not even close to being that bad

Awakening looked on par with other 3DS games

Just devasted fire emblem trolls pmsing all over these threads

Compare Awakening to Echoes.
It looks primitive as fuck and had the fucking stump legs. Animations were fucking terrible and Kozaki's art was mediocre.

This game looks like a a source map in fulbright, where are all of the fucking shadows?

Why the fuck it looks so bad? This is not docked right?

Why does everyone in this game have such humongous ears?

Dunno. The GBA games had pretty fucking rad spritework.

>UGG UGG NEW GOOD OLD BAD URRRRRGGGGGGHHHH

Enjoy your greasy bowl cut teenagers that even fujos wouldn't want to fuck.

Attached: Oifey.png (823x1286, 1.23M)

Have been a while since artstyle bothered me so much in a game, this looks like some generic otome game on mobile,

>t. cookie cutter anime weeb

Yeah i hope i can make Edelgard sit on her face so i dont have to see it.

That's because that's literally what the art is

Attached: uta_no_prince_sama_3.png (1136x640, 847K)

>tfw even the OCs of the FE mobile game look better designed than 3 Houses trite.

Attached: TSX2IPf.png (1600x1920, 391K)

Oh god, are you shitting me?
It's actually an otome artist?

I still can't believe this is a legitimate box art.

We'll never have SOUL designs in any fantasy style jRPG from here on out besides Dragon Quest.
Japan sold out completely to the generic designs co. for flavor of the week weeb cash grabs.

Attached: 1552253441080.gif (250x338, 1.81M)

Don't worry she does yaoi too

Attached: cp.jpg (930x687, 117K)

Awakening was also pretty early in the 3DS life and it looked just fine for the system. It certainly wasn't a showcase like 3D Land or Mario Kart 7 but it looked fine.

The OCs in Heroes were designed by Kozaki as far as I know

Is that meant to be a black slave?

Attached: 1537920092165.png (324x257, 90K)

She did the character design and the promotional art for all utapri games but I don't think she ever did the actual artwork you see in any of the games. She did all of the art for Togainu no Chi and Lamento though.

BL and otome games, as well as the character design for a few anime and she does promotional art on the side.

Attached: 574770bda5e61d28fb04eac79f8fce1a.jpg (870x1280, 280K)

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea. Even if you specifically wanted to appeal to girls with this game I'm sure you could do better than Ms Utau no Sameface-sama

Fucking what.
What is the budget for this, five bucks?

Attached: image.jpg (210x101, 13K)

Reminds me of Odin Sphere
I should do Liefthrasir a second time on a harder difficulty

>date calendar
ISIS stop trying to be Persona, you're not Atlus

Attached: 1517027145186.jpg (513x429, 21K)

>The series is a gay romance about two princes. Damianos killed Laurent's beloved elder brother in battle, but several years later as a result of his brother's plots, he is sent off to Laurent's country as a slave and placed under his power.

Book 1 and the new OCs in Book 3 are all designed by Kozaki.

Book 2 OCs were designed by someone else.

Attached: Thrasir_Heroes.png (1275x1892, 1.52M)

>Fire Emblem hate thread

Isn't that every FE thread on Yea Forums?

People give Kozaki shit alot but his designs at 2x better than everything in Three Houses

If I wanted my video game art to be done by a woman who likes to draw metrosexual possibly gay pretty boys I'd rather go with Tomomi Kobayashi

Attached: tomomikobayashi.jpg (731x884, 158K)

Nah it's just a white guy with a tan or olive skin. He comes from a country that's based on ancient Greece and the novelist said she was inspired by her own ethnicity because she's Australian of Italian and Greek origins, as opposed to being Anglo-Saxon or whatever. A bunch of fanartists draw this character as a black guy because he's described as having darker skins than most of the other characters.

A bunch of SJW said the novels were racist and had bad representation but it's Game of Thrones but gay and the first volumes is full of rape so I don't know what they expected

Did you read it?

Attached: 1545248481008.png (215x289, 47K)

For me it's Usuba Kagero

Attached: 6cde1e338744ebf82c23a743def9d72a6159a7be.jpg (960x544, 124K)

Attached: 1556382874617.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I'm glad the turnwheel is back.

Kozaki was weird. Everyone seemed pretty well designed in Awakening but the generics looked fucking abysmal.

The playable characters in Fates all looked too outlandish and alien to be taken seriously but the generics looked fantastic.

The Heroes OCs all look pretty grounded though. Hel, Lif and Thrasir are the most outlandish but I can get behind the skeleton encased in rock/jello thing he's done for the undead. Good or bad though I can at least remember Kozaki's designs well, everyone had a distinct unique look to them.

This new artist looks like they spent 5 minutes in some barebones rpg maker and selected random a few times.

Attached: Hel_Heroes.png (1600x1920, 2.6M)

I'd rather they bring back checkpoints from SF/NM

i thought they did a better job after all that time from last E3... it got even worse.

Attached: a26.png (538x423, 233K)

I read the first novel and half of the second one because I wanted to read BL and I was told it felt just like these shitty detailed fanfics from kink memes on livejournal. It made me nostalgic so I gave it a try. It's a fun read because all the characters are annoying little shits to the point of being impossible to take seriously. As soon as I have enough free time I'll read the second half of the story

yikes/10

That art is nice at least.

To refer to this as Dark Souls 2 tier lighting might be too generous.

She's a very competent artist but I have a feeling she's held back by IS, since the staff has to give her instructions on how they want the characters to look in general, which impression they should give to the players, how many details she can or cannot put on the characters' outfits to make the in-game models easier to create, etc. Just like for almost every character designers in general

>where are all of the fucking shadows?
On a more powerful system than the Switch

Why do Fire Emblem threads consistently attract so much salt?

Attached: 209B5DCC-C592-4002-9335-D61C1812C3ED.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Self hate and very dedicated shitposters

The in-game portraits lack that "otome shading" which is pretty much what makes or break otome art.
I guess it would be too expensive to make so many detailed portraits though especially since they have to make multiple facial expressions.

>all her hair moves whenever she shakes her head
This annoyed the fuck out of me in Xillia as well. I want to get to a point where there's some sort of hair animation solution that works for giving long hair some sway and that can be used on lower end games.

I don't even care if it clips or if the animation is minimal, I just want to see big messy hair like Sothis' or pic related actually flow just a little.

Attached: news_photo_29432_1370025084.jpg (1280x653, 105K)

Because most games in the series have massive, very obvious flaws

Attached: 1556220153695.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

Smashfags are pissing their pants again. Most people would just ignore things they don't like.

I don't get how she managed to make it feel like she'd never drawn armour before being hired for this game.
the armour here doesn't even look that bad.

Meanwhile on mobile phones...

Attached: ミリシタ_20180705_093631_Manual.webm (800x500, 2.98M)

Smash don't really like Fire Emblem because there's too many swordsmen with the same moves using up slots..

Fire Emblem fans hate each other because new fans feel older fans owe it to them that they "saved the series" with Awakening whilst older fans say the games have been watered down and turned into some dating simulator with srpg gameplay being an afterthought.

Attached: 083.gif (420x378, 389K)

>Smash don't really like Fire Emblem because there's too many swordsmen with the same moves using up slots..
Why is there such a huge push to have Isaac join the roster then?

Because Smashfags are contradictory assholes

I don't get it either because I'm a fan of hers and I know she can draw armors very well, like her . I wouldn't be surprised if IS told her to not make the characters wear heavy armors but rather clothes that look like military uniforms, maybe because the characters are in a military academy. I'm expecting the characters' class changes to have heavier armors but there are other people working on armors and enemies' character designs at IS iirc.

>Hire an artist who expertise in drawing handsome men
>The male characters look like this

Attached: 3h.png (518x336, 338K)

the third one is a man?

Yes

Not after I'm done with him

I hope you're not one of these anons who complained about the artist's same-face syndrome earlier. You'd rather have a bunch of hot guys who have the same pretty face and fit body instead?

I can't comprehend how this game looks worse in-engine than fucking Awakening's cutscenes did almost ten years ago. Even putting the artstyle aside what's with the fucking PS2 textures, I'm no GRAFIXfag but it's just fucking ugly, it's like they upscaled a 3DS musou game.
Sothis and not-Mila are the only solid designs in the whole game and I'm sure that's because Nintendo gave them a strict template for them. Male MC is just dollar store Alm which would still make him a contender for best design if his face wasn't so fucking generic.
Gameplay at least looks kind of interesting but I've got to have some kind of hook here beyond that, they already burned me with Fates.

Attached: sothis.jpg (1350x1050, 594K)

The only character I like out of these is the big nigga because his hair isn't fucking stupid looking and I like dopey big guys like Gonzales or Arden.

These games don't even break a million copies sold what are you expecting. There's a reason they are on handhelds.

See now that's fantastic. I vaguely remember the PS4 Idolmaster game having something too.

Any reason this couldn't be done elsewhere?

that transition with him losing the axe looked really weird to me. anyone else?

Both Fates and Awakening sold over a million each.

The problem with those characters isn't the face

Probably something to do with the Switch having worse specs than your average phone does.

>Someone says old FE has the most boring, bland designs
>He posts this in response

Jej. You made his point for him, retard.

I hope she is one of the DLC fighters just to piss them off.

Plus she's cute.

Attached: e14007d77a58b293316fc2c3b181055c.jpg (472x699, 38K)

The haircuts then? Since everyone's clothes are so similar and have so much black that's one of the only ways to make them easy to distinguish during battles on the maps. That's a necessary evil I'm gonna guess.

Even the minimap looks like shit, look at that fucking Atari green-on-gray palette

I like her design so I wouldn't mind her being in smash.

I hope the cat is playable. She obviously looks like best girl.

>calendar date
Wow I can't believe they are ripping of Trails of Cold Steel

I thought amiibo figures would have been announced by now.

Isn't it too late for her to be in smash though?

Yeah but I'd rather they go with crazy sexy hair instead of... whatever that is.

I want Fire Emblem Musou 2

I've been playing Hyrule Warriors for a year now and not even half finished it. I didn't even bother with FE Musou

Mercedes has nice looking hair but that's the only one I like up to now.

I like FE better. Or at least compared to Wii U Zelda. I think Switch Zelda copied FEWs unit commands and the ability to swap who you control on the fly which is excellent for just darting around the map.
Also FEW has costume break.

Annoyed she loses the hat on promotion.

Attached: z_5cbf108e31418.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

>this is a man

Attached: Linhardt_headshot.png (150x151, 42K)

That's always happened to characters when you promote them.

I’m going to sniff Sothis’ feet

>everyone's clothes are so similar and have so much black
This is another reason why the characters look bad, everyone has this dark and muddy or washed-out palette that doesn't play well at all with the shit textures and aliasing. Even the MU is all black/dark blue with dark blue-green hair and eyes, absolutely no distinguishing features.
Makes Edelgard and Generic European Prince's designs that much more jarring with half their outfit being just as bland as the others while the other half is amazingly saturated primary colors. Vaguely Ethnic Prince incorporates it much more naturally.

Donnel always had his pot

>too late
how?
corrin was an advertise for FEF
but they would rather put in Byleth in, i guess.
enjoy another swordfighter

>Book 2 OCs were designed by someone else.
He did make this wonder of the universe. So I say he did a good job.

Attached: 1552922940.jpg (1470x1000, 833K)

>Even the MU is all black/dark blue with dark blue-green hair and eyes, absolutely no distinguishing features.
By itself it's not a problem at all. I think the male MC looks great, and the female MC looks good in promotional illustrations but her 3D model is weird. The problem is that the other characters have that element in their designs as well. The fact that all the characters in the previous games had their own distinct color scheme was always a good thing and it should have been the case here as well. Here nobody really stands out expect maybe Edelgard thanks to her red thighs and cape and the non playable characters like the dragon girl, the woman from the church and the old guy who looks cool and evil in the first trailer.

Lmao that looks generic as fuck though?

She reminds me of that one Russian goblin, you know the one.

Same, but I don't know if you saw the DoA thread last night but TN don't exactly have high quality directors.
Hopefully theyy gut Furasawa in for it instead of Hayashi or Shimbori.
Also what would you do with returning characters keep all of them, de-cloning any?, pick any more from those three games, or pick a new set of three entirely to focus on

This is a fire emblem character?

Fatlus has more experience in stylising 3D.
You've already seen Catherine, P5, TMS and Nocturne.

Yes.

Attached: DOqgEqAVoAAiSXJ.jpg orig.jpg (1280x931, 123K)

Isn't there that FE expo next week?
Did they say anything about what they're gonna do there?

I want to _eat the Jelly Skelly!

Attached: 3ee.jpg (1000x1415, 344K)

why? why does it look this bad.

Only certain studios in Japan know how to do 3D. Intelligent systems is most definitely not one of them.

Radiant Dawn wasn't that bad with the models, I think part of the problem is it's done in the FEW engine, and musou is not known for good looking models/graphics

but hyrule warriors looks good.

I think the issue is the bland backgroubds and garbage artstyle

That's god tier design right there. How the fuck do the characters for a mobile game end up looking better than a full $60 game for the Switch

Shit art direction. You look at things like XC2, BotW, ASTRAL CHAIN and realise that the Switch is capable of so much more, yet if the developers don't have a clear cut vision of what they want their game to look like, it ends up looking like an up-resed Wii game and that's being generous.

to show off your "eugenics" if you catch my cold

That doesn't really have much of anything to do with the hardware. I swear they could be developing for high end PCs, and it'd still look awful. Like every 3D game they've ever done.

When I look at those I games I wish the Switch was capable of holding a stable 30fps

It's fucking trash, i've seen Wii games with better graphics than this

Attached: 1032967-doc_louis.jpg (643x356, 26K)

>Tax dinosaur sold 1 million in three days
Yoshi is a more accessible franchise and thus, bigger.

There is no point in comparing the 2, no parent is going to randomly buy Fire Emblem for their kids.

Even both Fire Emblem Warriors and TMS #FE look much better, and they are just low budget spin offs.

Personally I thinkg the Byleths and Edelgard look fine.

But that´s it, everybody else looks like crap.

I think the image is suppossed to imply that he is jumping on the air and shooting while he is upside down, but the lack of expression on his face ruins it.

We have to remember Japan is the land where fax machines are still a thing. For games with a broader international public, studios will invest in up to date graphics, but for titles whose main public are nips, they'll go full ps2 outdated graphics, because nips don't give a fuck about eating shit.

Is she meant to be a hooker or something?

They don´t really need to do that, just keep making alts for popular characters and make more OCs.

By the way, #FE units when?

This looks better than FE Treehouse, lol.

Angry Birds happened.

Nice otome game.

This trailer makes FEH look a million times more insteresting than Three Houses.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG1EVrFl81E

Hyrule Warriors has good models.

>fucking flowers on around the calendar thing
this really is a fucking otome game jesus christ

Keep Smash and Golden Sun out of this. This is you FEfags' problem, not theirs.

Kozaki is GOAT. Only Hidari is anywhere near as good.

Anyone who says Conquest is watered down is a dumbass

he's not even gripping the weapon, what is this porn game tier shit?

You have shit taste that's wht

Is this a ps2 game

Attached: 1556300755380.jpg (1920x1080, 494K)

Reformed prison slut turned teacher obviously.

Fates is good, but r/fireemblem hates it because of fanservice so a lot of crossposters on Yea Forums say they hate it too.

>shadow not even fucking connected to his feet

Attached: archer smug.png (1920x1080, 269K)

IT'S MA'AM!

Is actually is. There's decent mechanical depth but the level design pales in comparison

>Fates is good
lol

well yeah because dark souls 2 is a good game and this is nuFE

When's Oscar showing up?

I wish Fire Emblem died at Radiant Dawn so we never had to see the shit that it turned into

Smashfags + DKucks (although these could be considered Smashfags too) + advancewarsfags have a hate boner for everything FE related-

There is also the ongoing civil war inside the FE fanbase, although most of the people compalining about post-Awakening FE are just Telliusfags and 7fags.

lmao

>disrespecting Wade and Kita

This is getting the Nintendo seal of quality

Attached: 1528907004837.webm (1280x720, 908K)

Blame this on misfortune of your developer.

Attached: laugh.gif (500x400, 221K)

Lmao you know nothing of good map design. Fates, and especially conquest, has lots of depth in the mechanics as well, and CQ is some of the best map design in the series. The only games that match CQ as a matter of fact are 3, 5, 6 and 12

What's funny about that. It's true. The level design is shit. Most of the game doesn't even have a anti-turtle incentive, CQ is BR-tier.

Lmfao you're outing yourself as a retard

based. yaoi inspired character artwork, technical mess (rubbish rendering, rubbish draw distance, no anti aliasing, 1kb sized ground textures, lowcow animations, pop-in during battle animations), soulless eyes, and high school anime backdrop for war game. mega yikes! FE 3 Yikes Houses!

Attached: 521f8c36ecad044c7eff534e-750-563.jpg (750x563, 66K)

Again, this has nothing to do with other series. This is all on Fire Emblem.
>Series doesn't sell well
>Awakening waters down an established system for dating sims and waifufaggotry
>Sells better than normal
>Series proceeds to get favoritism by Nintendo
>Actual FE fans prior to Awakening alienated
Smash and whatever else are the aftermath of all this, not the source of it.

What the frick? How can you see the insides?

oh hey it's the obsessed turtle shitposter

Fire Emblem Warriors sold over a million too.

The post-Awakening FE games who didn´t break the 1M barrier were SoV (because it was released when the 3DS was already dead and didn´t have much promotion behind) and #FE (because it alienated every single potential costumer it could have had)

sov failed because the people it appealed to pirate their FEs

as if there's any game in the series that have anti turtling in most maps

Ive been a fan of fe since fe8 and i love coquest and also enjoyed awakening although i wanted better map design.

Worth noting that i dont think awakening is watered down mechanics wise, only map design wise. Its certainly deeper mechanically than any game since thraccia

The fe civil war is just r/fireemblem idiots who think fanservice=bad

Yes I do you delusional CQfag. Actually that's you. 6, 7, 9, 11, 14, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, and 27 lack any kind of anti-turtle incentive. How is this good level design again? And the mechanical depth only exists on Fates and half of it is worthless fluff since guard stance is still a broken piece of shit

>Kozaki got a way with having a bottomless girl on a game for teenagers

Based.

6 and 12. Games with actual good level design

>the CQfag when faced with objective fact, can only shitpost
Yikes. The game peaks at Ch.10 and it isn't even that good. You play aggressive and you win easily.

Op said said let's have a COMFY threads, are you guys retarded?

>the team that did those great CG cutscenes in Awakening and Fates gets used in their mobile game
>for their console game we get the same 10 fps cutscenes they used in echoes
Why do they do this? Do they want their game to look as awful as possible?

>disrespecting PS2 games

Did you., did you just list all the maps with anti-turtle incentive? Are you that dumb?

And most games in the series lack anti-turtle stuff.

Honestly, you're just embarassing yourself at this point. Please get a trip so i can filter you.

>The fe civil war is just r/fireemblem idiots who think fanservice=bad

This.

Attached: Also sprach Chadathustra.png (264x258, 56K)

Radiant Dawn was shit you pathetic fuck.

Once again proof that good art styles don't age

RD was pretty bad. Worst of the english fes after SoV

Fuck I wanna a new punch out

Pandering to waifu fags ruined this game.

Lots of mechanics doesn't mean good if those mechanics aren't good. Or if you are really going to defend no weapon weight or cancerous second seals

Well, IIRC, FEH made more money in one year than the rest of the franchise did in it´s entire existance, no wonder they have their A Team on FEH.

Still doesn´t excuse this level of incempetence.

not every map needs anti-turtling measures you autist. if you apply it to every map it becomes a tiresome unfun mechanic like x-com 2. never mind that no game exists in the series to do anti-turtling well.

OP's a fag anyway

She's undead user. She's one of the major antagonists of the mobile game when it went full Shadow the Hedgehog mode.

youtu.be/oG1EVrFl81E

Nope. Where's the anti-turtle on ch.9? Yeah the shitty games do, FE isn't a good series but that's besides the point. Stop being delusional CQfag.

Honestly the team that did Awakening and Fates cutscenes downgrade with Heroes in terms on fps but not on a huge level as Echoes and this trash.

Fates has the best reclass system in the series, and it has attack stance. And no weapon weight worked fine thanks to spd modifying weapons amthough i am glad to see weight back in 3H

also some of the worst character balancing in the series

Anti-turtle stuff in 9 is azura and nyx, then it adds more when you reach the mid poibtof the chapter and the reinforcements come in

Yes it does.
>if you apply it to every map it becomes a tiresome unfun mechanic like x-com 2
Right forgot FEfags hate actually playing games. This shit is Echoescuck tier and you will try and say the game is better.

Attached: 24.jpg (320x240, 34K)

Not at all. Only 12 on Reverse

that map had a fun dragon vein mechanic. get fucked, nerdo.

Talking about Awakening

>6, 7
if you wanted to pad out your list why not include the other prologue chapters?
>20
oh ok you're a shitter, that's all I needed to know

notice how he neglects to mention the dragon vein mechanic here

And Conquest, dont forget conquest whoch also has anti-turtle stuff on most maps. I do agree that those are the 3 games with the best level design, although i might add thraccia to so:

Best level design in the series
14C

You mean a shitty gimmick where all you do is place each other in a Phalanx position.

You're embarassing yourself user..

Btw, you said you dontlike fe right? What are some good srpg series then?

if you're a cuck

This is a man, right?

Choppy animation.

She looks like a plastic figure that is starting to melt on a sunlight.

>azura and nyx
So not a anti-turtle you retard. There's no reason to rush, they aren't on danger. The reinforcements don't provide a reason either as they fucking tile based instead of turn based and not threating in the slightest. Plus they come from the front not the back.

his bow's tip is curved. I hate the new artist too but do you really think theyre that dumb?

Reminder that Echoes only sold 750k copies
The series is now officially on gacha life support
So much for awakening saving shit

screaming autist

This games' girls are all ugly, loco. It's just yaoi pandering males.

I see what people are saying about the bow. Holy shit. why not just have all three protagonists in the center standing together?

Attached: ._..png (262x198, 26K)

>if you wanted to pad out your list why not include the other prologue chapters?
Optimal and not padding. Those are all the shit chapters in the game. Even 7 has more. Sad
>oh ok you're a shitter, that's all I needed to know
Yeah, the "shitter" is complaining the map is too easy and can't do something the first FE has fucking done. Right

Attached: 1556061233462.jpg (524x468, 51K)

Look at his braid. It's literally art of him standing upright that they flipped upside down.

You dont evenunderstand what anti-turtle means or what the point of it is. Imkind of wnjoying watching you embarrass yourself tho, so thank you for that

Because gaiden is shit. Big surprise.

Not CQ because it doesn't give anit-turtles for shit. It actually has some of the weakest level design. So many easy flyer skips or just plain poorly designed elements.

there's nothing wrong with not having anti-turtle incentives in every map

>only 750k copies
>series on life support
750k is EXTREMELY good for FE, the only games that broke the 1M mark are Awakening, Fates and Warriors, thats 3 games in a 30 years old franchise.

This game is clearly going to have its share of issues but school setting isnt one of them.

>CQfags can't defend bad level design
Yikes

All FEfags are cucks, thanks for noticing

and you're the biggest cuck of all, cucked by fefags

This man took turtlefags on a wild ride, say something nice about him.

Attached: 4DZjh9C.jpg (863x752, 166K)

750k is terribad for nu-FE don't kid yourself
It looked like Nintendo, after DECADES of forcing Fire Emblem had finally turned it into a million seller but nope, we are back at pre-awakening levels of popularity in just a few years

No you don't what anti-turtle incentive means. There's nothing forcing you to rush with some kind of side objective or powerful enemies around. But what can you expect from people who defend Marx soloing the game. I thought this was a real hardcore trpg?

Attached: 1556216589982.png (504x768, 363K)

Lol what are you talking about? Almost every CQ chapter has some sort of anti turtle. Did you play it on normal or sonething?

Oh come on, at least tell me what other series are fun if you're just gonna shitpost

go back to /r/fireemblem

>Marx soloing the game
You played on normal

And anti-turtle stuff can appear in the middle of a chapter after reaching a certain point, user. Keep that in mind for the next time you want to discuss fire emblem ok?

>try to solo cq with Marx
>he gets orko'd by the boss 1 chapter after he joins

Why arent there ninjas going after the chests? Why are you allow to freely groupup without fear of counterattack? Why the fuck are half the spawns tile based? Why is the gimmick so useless unless you are trying to 1-3 turn clear it? What's great about this map again? The fact it's easy and boring as fuck? You can soak up all the fucking free resources you want and never be in danger.

How? If I wanted a good FE game by FE standards just play 12. Oh wait that's too hard for FEfags

fefags make you seethe
because no one cares what you think
you walk a lonely path of cuckdom, desperate to prove your superiority

>Almost every CQ chapter has some sort of anti turtle. Did you play it on normal or sonething?
6, 7, 9, 11, 14, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, and 27 lack any kind of anti-turtle incentive. Lunatic move doesn't add a village or any kind of optional side objective.

No need, never came from there. But surely you have if you know how reddit acts like Right?

Lol you're wrong on like 90% of those maps.
This is hilarious, you dont know what you're talking about at all

even if you're arguing with an autist, you need to give arguments or your posts won't hold any more value than his

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSnQx7UZJ7M&list=PL0QaQD7CyxjLW-5OpqJUhYcV_Z-N4QaXP&index=2&t=0s
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO CQfags on suicide watch
>And anti-turtle stuff can appear in the middle of a chapter after reaching a certain point
This isn't 5 you retard. There aren't infinite reinforcements that overwhelm you.
>CQfags will defend this

Attached: 131847-1460415600.jpg (806x240, 45K)

because the wind makes playing offensively the best strategy. it doesn't need anything more to make turtle cucks mad.

I'm willing to look past it if they do a really good job with the actual gameplay aspects of the game, but the character designs and textures are hideous. IS are known for the latter, unfortunately, although I think they should've tried to find a good low-res artstyle to accommodate their incompetence, but I can't fathom what possessed them to hire this artist.

Percival with a javelin can solo the majority of his game too. what's your point?

No can't

You can solo any fe with any character, but marx gets blown out frequently in CQ on hard and lunatic when playing normally thanks to middling spd and low res.
Besides, Camilla and Kamui are significantly better than Marx if you invest in them properly.

But i dont know why you're talking about infinite reinforcements, thieves going for chests usually arent infinite either.

user, anyone who has played CQ on hard or higher knows that im right. Why do i need to convince an autist that the sky is blue when you can look outside and see it?

Where? Where are the recruitable characters in danger? Where are the thieves going after chests? Villages? Missable items? Where is all of the basic shit?

Attached: 2_02.png (512x512, 30K)

paralogues

The girls all look decently cute. The guys on the other hand are fucking ugly.

>You can solo any fe with any character
Not 6, 12, or even 10 due to splitting.
>But i dont know why you're talking about infinite reinforcements, thieves going for chests usually arent infinite either.
Because you only played CQ and don't know what good level design is
>user, anyone who has played CQ on hard or higher knows that im right
Why do delusional CQfags pretend they know what they are talking about? Lunatic isn't even hard, just have Marx solo

The only good levels in the game besides Ch.10. Also that optional and not the shitty level design we are talking about even if levels like Siegbert or Ignatius are good at lategame

Play the game on hsrd or lunatic user, it would take meforever togo through each chapter.
Besides, most fes have very few chapters with anti-turtle incentive, including 6 and 12

Ive played every fe user.
And its harder to solo with marx than it is to play normally and abuse Camilla/Joker/Kamui.

Try CQ on lunatic, i think you'll be impressed with the gameplay.

No it doesn't. You want tactics just flyerskip. Turtlecucks love that map are you dumb? Why do you think CQfags praise it?

not really the map designers' fault. CQ tried but it's weighed down by shitty design choices from being joined at the hip to BR/RV. the casual elements still stick to it. however, they did a good job with enemy placement and skill set and that's why everyone praises CQ's gameplay and maps even if it's still a bit casualized.

Once again outing yourself as a retard who doesnt know what hes talking about. People need to stop replying to you, myself included.
Have a nice day user, thanks for the laughs.

>not a single argument or refutation, just LOL PLAY THE GAME I CAN'T DEFEND IT
and 6 and 12 have them spread throughout the game, the fucking first level in 6 has one
This is fucking sad to watch. CQfags are next on the chopping block to Echoescucks

Attached: 1556071754374.jpg (749x960, 94K)

So you like flyerskipping and Turtling?

Fire Emblem is fucking gay lol

casuals hate feeling stressed and rushed. not everyone's as hardcore as you, and that's why even 6 and 12 don't have anti-turtling in every map.

FEfags are even worse than gay too

what the fuck is this, overlord's new season?

Once again, why argue about something you can plainly see if you play the game yourself?
And did the first chapter in 6 have an anti-turtling incentive? I honestly dont remember.

Also, keepin mind that the majority of hardcore fans consider CQ gameplay some of the best in the series, so if 3 houses is aiming for actually good map design (and not Awakening/BR turn based muso), it will most likely play like CQ

They very much do, only the late game and gaiden chapters in 6 and lategame maps don't. Casuals aren't people

casuals are more people than you, that's why they pander to the casuals and not you.

How do I beat Fire Emblem Heroes bros?

Then where are they in 6, 7, 9, 11, 14, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, and 27? You played the game right show me? Or are you going to defend Echoescuck tier maps?
> keepin mind that the majority of hardcore fans consider CQ gameplay some of the best in the series
Only nu-emblem shitters who came after Awakening do. Notice how Yea Forums complains about debuffs which aren't even a problem?

If you consider most of fe6 filled with anti-turtling stuff, then you should consider CQ full of anti-turtling stuff.

Even Falcom shit looks better than this and their team is smaller and poorer.

Can't even offer a argument anymore.

that's because i'm not arguing with you, stupid.

This is a real map. Casualquest doesn't come close

Attached: 11a.png (480x416, 50K)

>Only nu-emblem shitters who came after Awakening do.
lol
You know nothing. Long term fans, like me, all agree that CQ has top tier gamepkay and level design. Many vets dislike the other aspects of CQ, but all agree that CQ gameplay is still top tier. You're just a casual shitter, going by your hilariously ignorant comments in the thread

You are if you are replying. Doesn't matter. FEtards can't come close to one who knows objective truth

Attached: 1468100799005.png (441x181, 12K)

At least the art in Falcom games look good, even if their 3D event animations look like cavemen programming for the first time. There is a funny story about that, their company CEO has expressed regret that their games are known for world-building, characterizations, and in-depth storylines but they always come at the cost of a shoddy presentation. The CEO even says he hears its common for his games to be recommended with the caveat to expect bad animations, he wants to turn that around with new hires but is also backing his staff because they put out a lot of Cold Steel games which are 80+ hours back to back which not even SquareEnix could do when they put out their own JRPGs this or last generation.

Three Houses's artist ruined the whole game.

don't try to speak for everyone faggot

you sit atop your lonely peak, screaming down at the rest of the world
and the world looks up to you, and they say
you're fucking autistic

What srpg series do you like then user?

Go away casual shitter, im not trying to speak for you.

anyone have that image of the known 3H characters so far?

Actually I do. Long term fans don't agree about shit, you are delusional. There's a reason 10 is the peak and everything is shit and no one likes the lategame maps for being easy. If I was a shitter why am I complaining that the game is too casual? Why are you acting like you have do a efficiency/LTC run of the game?

Attached: 1551851994306.jpg (236x330, 16K)

is it cherrypicking time?

you are as autistic as this 6fag.

Attached: FnT18B.png (448x464, 35K)

cant wait for the student teacher doujins

No one thinks 10 is good except r/fireemblem casuals, user. Like i said i am not trying to speak for you and your ilk. I speak for long time fans who actually know what they're talking about.

you don't have to act like you have to turtle just because you can either you know

being a boring playstyle is enough incentive to not turtle for most people

I swear this game and the new pokemon must have been originally for 3DS. I know the switch is weak it can't be that weak.

They didn't even do a decent job at that. Lots of the enemy composition is pretty shit, Elise takes like 0-1 damage against the mages on 8 allowing her freely to go to the left of the map. Shit, maps like 24 can be literally recuse/flyer skipped since the emeny placement is crap

so what exactly is the plot here? I'm just a teacher who picks one class to teach and then beat all the others?

I'm not one to do the "lel it looks like a ps2 game" insult. But holy hell it actually looks like an upscale ps2 game. Isn't FE one of their best IP? Yet it gets this shit treatment?

nah

God this looks dumb. They didn't try

they didn't even bother translating FE1 for their NES online

Not an argument

Even with the delay it still looks like shit. I guess they gave up at this point hoping that it will sells with its name and gameplay alone.

What's the best FE to start with?

I want a good balance of gameplay, 2d bros, and waifus

That level is shit. Unlike delusional CQfag I'm not defensive about good games. Oh wait CQ isn't a good game.

At least she has shoes

What a good level from CQ then? Because if the peak is dogshit none of the levels are good

Wii Sports bowling, a 2006 free packaged in Wii mini game has better collision physics than 2019 Switch Fire Emblem Three Houses.

Attached: fire emblem bowling style houses.gif (377x289, 3.16M)

There's no reason to not turtle. Even maps like chapter 17 let you bypass the anti-turtle incentive by letting Saizou get captured the dragons vein pillars

it's boring. low-manning is boring too.

I would say 7-9 are best for those three, or Awakening/COnquet/Echoes if you want a much improved UI

This game looks like a fucking Wii game. The Switch obviously isn't a powerhouse but it's at least a bit more powerful than a PS3. It shouldn't look like it came out over a decade ago.

So? Doesn't stop it from being easy to do. Casual CQ is just shit, just not as shit as its sibling games. It has a mediocre start, peaks at Chapter 10, but then wavers a little until you get to the 20s where things just take a complete nosedive.

That's too much credit, it could have easily been one of the first 2 Harry Potter games

not 4 me

> Business is booming!

Attached: YlauMMyL_400x400.png (400x400, 199K)

lol

boomer anna fanart when

Holy shit I LOVE SKELETONS!

You underestimate dads that think medieval warfare is cool and have no idea what the fuck an anime is

every dad knows what anime is in 2019, half of them were weebs growing up

Hey, Dimitri is cute

It's more like IS and Game Freak are both companies that had to be dragged kicking and screaming away from handhelds and onto the more powerful Switch. They don't want to put in effort into a full console game.

woah what game is that?

I'm pretty sure modern smartphones are more powerful than the Switch at this point.

Except Color Splash looked great despite that games flaws.

deluded fire emblem cuck. respect your superiors

Attached: 9ab.jpg (600x614, 47K)

Does this remind anyone of Theme X from XCX?
youtube.com/watch?v=LsUw4Hzex0M

>Three powerful nations decide to entrust the education of their future leaders to some mercenary hooker who happened to save them from bandits.
I guess it's not that different from a Prince finding a hobo sleeping on the road and making them his personal tactician.

Not to mention you die the first time you try to help, which causes Sothis to give you the turnwheel powers.

is this official art? omega yikes

and say hello to one of the smash dlc characters

wow is this the true granblue fantasea....?

Except we’re looking at the bow straight on from the front.
So even if it’s curved along the plane that the bow is normally curved, the tip should still appear to be in line when looked at from the angle that is in the cover art

I would have settled for cuboon tbqh

NAVEL
INSERTION

I was looking to start getting into this franchise this year with this upcoming Switch game so I could enjoy the hyoe alongside everyone else. After seeing everyone bashing this installment, would it just be better to start with a different older game? If so, how was Awakening on the 3DS?

Awakening is the best one.

>casual shit

begin with FE7, emulate it somewhere
If you begin with Awakening, you're likely to have troubles with other FEs

That's what I remembered seeing online from a lot of people that Awakening really helped rekindle interest in the franchise. I almost bought it, but then hesitated when I thought I could just try out Three Houses at the same time as everyone else.

After seeing so many people grill Three Houses, I may see if I can find Awakening for cheap somewhere online and give that a shot first

or you can begin with Fates : Birthright if you want more mechanical depth

I know that you can now stick units into classes to raise their stats with certain weapons/equipment, but have they shown any changes to the tactical layer? Is it still the same boring tactics gameplay the series has stuck with for decades, where you slam units into one another over and over until one falls down?

Attached: pyro side glance.jpg (1024x640, 58K)

>If you begin with Awakening, you're likely to have troubles with other FEs
What do you mean by that? Are the battle mechanics a lot different, or does the plot build off of previous games for each new one that comes out?

It has grinding unlike most others, magic is broken, pair up is broken and rallies are broken
basically it makes you used to have things easier than any other FE

Ah I see. I'll look into this. Probably will try getting my hands on one of the prequels before Three Houses comes out just in case it turns out to actually be as bad as many seem to be anticipating it will be

>Playing multiplayer mode, where both players are Little Mac
>Check it out, check it out. You two look the same! You must shop at the same store.
I love this fat fuck.

Attached: doc finger dance.gif (180x184, 1.83M)

Start with Fire Emblem Conquest if you don't give a shit about story or characters. It's the best gameplay and map design in the series. Otherwise try FE7 or Path of Radiance.

>Anna has the worst design she's ever had
>everyone but the dragon loli and that one blonde'ish white haired girl looks terrible
What the hell man.

Attached: Fukin really.png (722x833, 842K)

Birthright is basically balanced Awakening with at least some thoughts put into maps without bullshit same-turn reinforcements and some originality for its weapons and classes. Grinding's still present but really limited
It was designed for first timers and casuals

>It's the best gameplay and map design in the series.
No it doesn't. Level design is shit and half the mechanics are worthless fluff

>A remake of one of the most unpopular games in the series sold 750k copies without having to rely on a three game gimmick like fucking Fates
Echoes did well considering everything that was going against it.

Then what Fire Emblem has better gameplay and map design IYO?

Dimitri is cute, fuck you

Imagine being an Annafag. Imagine them seeing her turned from red to pink and slapped the DBZ deadzone eyes fujoshi treatment. Holy F.

>opinion
Stop hiding behind subjectivity

>awakeningbabby doesn't know what Anna looks like
Sad!

Awakening is as shit as Echoes

Awakening has the same mechanical depth as Fates, it's just "balanced" better.

So do you get to fuck your students in this game?

>Reminder that Echoes only sold 750k copies
Source

Just popping in to say I enjoy Fire Emblem. Have a good day.

Attached: 1530710130576.jpg (2140x1605, 489K)

Get better taste retard

anna was always supposed to have red hair not pink, the NES just had hardware limitations
stop being a wannabe oldfag

Attached: anna.png (989x917, 407K)

turned to shit from shadow dragon onwards

Not true at all, other characters have red hair.

>gachafag
Consider suicide. /feg/.

>Chubby Anna
>Skinny Anna
>Thracia 776 is where it gets real good
>Keep a theme of Anna being cute as heck
>Suddenly three houses

Attached: 1545041311516.png (400x474, 102K)

FEfags need to commit suicide as a whole

Don't worry too much about Three Houses, Awakening is likely 10 times worse

tell me which, I have FE1 open right now on switch to check and even enemy units aren't really red but the same pink as Anna

Is this what all that FEH money gets you?

Sad but true

What do people think about the dungeons in Echoes?
I really like them, but I guess most people on Yea Forums would despise them.

Lena

Geez, I don't fucking know.

Attached: 1529131104280.png (869x461, 427K)

Shit like the rest of the game. Linear corridors with insta healing upon exiting battle

>I have FE1 open right now
You clearly don't Awakeningbabby

they're an okay change of pace, but battles themselves are lame and the mechanics of encounters are so bad you can get one with 3 groups of enemies that you didn't even see leading you to bait them away over and over in some of the dungeons.

>Hates Kozaki
>Posts Eiji Kaneda

Lmao stupid bitch.

Attached: Zeph.png (384x555, 440K)

can't believe I have to phonepost for your shitposting ass
Her cloth is the same pink as anna and her hair is the same orange as Cain
bitch there's a filter on that pic

Attached: fuck you.jpg (3968x2976, 2.88M)

>battle-hardened mercenary
>goes into battle with just clothes, not even a gambeson
>but puts a single pauldron on his shoulder so practical
Old FE designs are just as bad as new ones. People need to either accept that every design is terrible and impractical, or go find another game to wank while other people accept that there will be stupid battle gear and silly clothes in a fantasy game.

Stop being dumb. Roshea and Wolf have pink hair. Even their official art does

Attached: FE1Wolf.png (48x48, 518)

your point being ?

Are you actually dumb? It's not NES limitations.

Attached: MayFE2.gif (48x48, 489)

Anna having pink hair instead of red is though, just like Lena whose artwork depict her red haired although her in-game portrait has her with orange hair

Not him, but it doesn't matter. All her depictions except that one and Three Houses gave her some kind of red hair.

It's not for FE1, that's the point. They were and decided to go back to it's roots you utter fucking retard

Yes, so having pink hair isn't some kind of travesty but to only nu-emblem shitters

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>i wish nu fire emblem was more like the old games
>no not like that, i mean the nu old games that i played on the epic gba handheld!

Literally nobody played those games. The original games are irrelevant outside of an historic perspective. Only turbo aspies give a shit about them as games.

Why don't the main three look as good as this? She's not a bad artist going by this. Why did Dimitri have such a bad hairstyle?

>MC looks badass
>FeMC looks like a hentai character
Maybe the "SJWs" have a point...

Attached: 1556375332022.png (1920x1743, 1.19M)

dude lookin like squidward with that hair and the weapon passing through his hand

He looks like he's from an otome game, actually.

he is from an otome game

The problem with nu-Anna isn't the pink hair. It's that she's ugleh compared to almost every single Anna that's come before her. I'd be fine with a cute Anna with pink hair. But three houses Anna just doesn't look good.

Attached: __anna_fire_emblem_musou_and_etc_drawn_by_nakabayashi_zun__ed1a5837ca6fc95c685c2851db11ddc6.jpg (1518x2150, 423K)

The Switch was a mistake.

nu-anna was in existence since Awakening onward when she was muh gold and forgot Jake

>Anna will never findom you into bankruptcy
Why even live?

Attached: 1529442039726.png (600x581, 328K)

Best part about this new artist is people realizing Kozaki wasn't all that bad.

is this official art?
on an unrelated note; is the game finally developed by a game designer, or is it still IntSys?

Attached: 71EBC1A4-07C0-47F6-B1A1-FEBF1DCBD76F.jpg (1536x1536, 195K)

It's a different Anna so it's fine. I mean I guess we can just count the new Anna as a defect from years of near perfect copies.

Attached: 1550630540321.png (540x599, 235K)

Why are Emblian women so much superior than Askrian women?

Attached: Veronica 3.png (702x464, 355K)

Where's her 6th finger?

truth here

Oh fuck off, Echoes looked terrible. Everybody has an uguu face and the washed out color palette is God awful.
Granted, it's better than the current alternative, but that's not exactly proving to be much of an accomplishment.

In your pocket fishing for coins.

Attached: 1548808141366.jpg (633x1012, 589K)

Kozaki was never bad, it was always the shit armor designs Tuk drew.

This.

This isn't the first time Nintendo used Intelligent Systems to pad out empty release schedules with half-assed games.

Attached: epic.png (768x412, 830K)

Maybe Three Houses was originally a 3DS game?

>waste hundreds of bucks on gachashit
>get this garbage as reward
Ahahahaha fucking fecucks

No, it wouldn't. The design is awful. It would be laughed no matter what game it was in.

Do you think someone will make a less ugly version of Three Houses in Dreams?

No
They might make a video game, though.

I’m really excited for 3 houses actually, I think it looks great

Attached: C9E34119-85F3-468F-974A-A197AFE40CAC.gif (498x278, 444K)

Attached: why am i not surprised.png (589x606, 90K)

>no anti turtle incentive
>lists ch 21, the Nosferatu stairway anal devastation chapter
>turtling is literally death in this chapter
The best option is just not to engage with the autistic anti-fe cuck

Since when do we gave a fuck about Smash tourists?

Attached: 1546395150525.png (585x169, 15K)

Why does this game literally look worse than Suikoden IV?
LMAO what the fuck is going on with those devs? The 3DS Fire Emblems looked good, didn't they? And the GC ones too.

100% this person hasn't played persona 5 either

Pronouns?

If dragon loli were a boy they'd have no complaints.

>she/her | isabelle/izzy | 18 | just goofing off
Can't be bothered to screencap it.

Sucks knowing Three Houses is the first HD Fire Emblem game. It's all downhill from here isn't it?

Yeah, checks out.

honestly, sword and shield looks better than this

That was a mistake, 21 wasn't supposed to be there. It's actually a decent level