Cloud vs Link

Who wins?

Attached: link_vs__cloud_wallpaper_by_jxudo_d9n414j-pre.jpg (1191x671, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-o2SV6ynJYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck me the smash Bros cross over artworks for different characters were cool as fuck. Wish they did more for ultimate. Really liked the Bayonetta one and the Final Fantasy one.

Which link and Which Cloud.

Do we count how busted Materia can be in 7 or do we only use what he has in Smash or Advent Children?

Do we use the link that can transform into a goron or the one thats really good at driving trains?

>super soldier injected with giga steroids swinging around a fuckhuge sword like it's nothing and throwing magic and meteors around
vs.
>really brave guy with fancy sword
gee i fucking wonder

why did nomura elect to draw a second cloud and mr. game & watch

Cross dressing Link vs cross dressing Cloud.

Cloud and it's not even close.

Attached: Cloud vs Bahamut.webm (720x405, 2.31M)

DUAL WIELD

Same, but the mural is really cool as well. I'm gonna have to get a framed poster when it's finished.

Good lord that Bahamut animation is awful.
It looks something from an episode of Power Rangers.

>that image of them comparing sizes

Attached: 20190411_093606.png (73x74, 2K)

YOU'RE A NOBODY

Cloud kills shit like gods and attacks with meteors or destroying reality. Link fights a big pig with a sword made to do damage to it.

Cloud would demolish Link solely due to how many attacks he's capable of, even the strongest Link is limited in his list of moves

its more of how many gadgets he has, not his moveset. link can use his gadgets/literally unbreakable shield to gain advantage, imo

With the help of his friends

You're not wrong. This shit looked amazing 15 years ago though, or however long it's been since the film came out.

Link can do all that at least 2x as fast 2

Sure.

Attached: Cloud vs Sephiroth.gif (540x301, 1.93M)

>Mako infused Supersoldier wielding a giant cleaver who is blessed by the planet with doomsday magic at his command
Vs
>Some manlet with a sword and slingshot
Yea Cloud wins low diff

I don't think a boomerang or a hookshot will do much against Cloud, at best Link has a few spells or gear that grant limited invulnerability but even then Materia blows most of Link's kit out of the water

If it’s young link. Not a chance

He relived the same 3 days losing to the main villain until he became a literal god.

doesn't gamefaqs hold this contest every year?

doesn't link win every time

>2012
youtube.com/watch?v=-o2SV6ynJYQ

>implying these two twink faggots wouldn't suck each other's dicks instead of fighting

According to Death Battle, link wins

The better player.

wait what

But Link's Z-targeting is perfect and Cloud can't break through his mighty shield.

Attached: 1544682389047.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

>we'll never get an Akira Toriyama drawn Mario and Link for Erdrick or Crono

>I never played a Zelda game
why didn't you just say that?

Attached: zelda4.png (1200x1757, 1.03M)

Fierce Deity is strong compared to default Link but still not as strong as Cloud, at least if gameplay is anything to go by

Cloud is literally a LARPer who pretends to be Chad (Zack)

And that larper kicked Sephiroth's ass like 3 times.

it's a hologram

My dick

Attached: 873302906478392.png (752x612, 636K)

Just remember.

Every Link saves their Zelda. Even if it takes a century.

Aeris dies.

Cloud wanted to save Sephiroth from Jenova not some dumb church slut

Y my pee pee hard

>demi god that BTFO an ancient mask that's causing the moon to crash into the world
>hur dur midget with sword
that's my issue.

Because you love men

Attached: 1550433908290.jpg (951x1200, 330K)

Put a spoiler warning asshole

>Boobs so big they are beyond the reach of the censor

Attached: 1536623128365.gif (172x162, 1.01M)

the second one is still Link in your analogy. Withoud Cloud, Jenova and Sephiroth cause meteor to crash into the planet.

Anyone who says Cloud is as retarded as Dark Souls fans who think Link would struggle in Souls worlds.

Cloud. They are in totally different weight classes though it's a really bad fight.

Death battle is completely retarded then. These are two completely different power scales. It's like asking who would win between Goku and real life Bruce Lee.

>FF7 fanboys
Cloud has to wait his fucking turn to attack.
Link doesn't.

faggots

Attached: 1363445355765.gif (300x300, 2M)

Link's entire shtick is that he overcomes impossible odds. On the rare occasion where Link loses the first time, he kills his enemy on the rematch. The sheer amount of magic/artifacts/items any incarnation of Link can pull out of their ass is hilarious not including time dickery. People still make fun of the retarded concept of the "downfall timeline."

ALttP Link also beat a Ganon who had the entire Triforce which should have been an instant win button for Ganon.

Furthermore why the fuck would they even fight?

>implying he wouldn't
though I suppose it depends on which Link it is, still it would be a pretty difficult time

Doesn't matter when the person your fighting is hundreds of times stronger and faster and also has tons of broken magic powers thanks to materia.

Link can move faster than Bloodborne character and dodges in a similar way, which would make him OP as fuck in slow as shit Souls world alone let alone all his items and abilities. Soulsfags are retarded.

>jumping vertically with two big swords
no wonder i don't play nippon games

Attached: 1445709223174.jpg (1111x597, 148K)

Cloud's attacks are far stronger though, even if he does wait

>Doesn't matter when the person your fighting is hundreds of times stronger and faster and also has tons of broken magic powers thanks to materia.

Sounds like everything Link has killed before

Link would fucking curbstomp anything from the Souls universe. So would Cloud for that matter.

He can roll and do a basic attack so he should stomp

Cloud is not stronger. Link with power gauntlets can lift giant pillars, he would have no trouble blocking Cloud's blows and would not tire him at all. Cry more FFfags

He'd die against Seath

>Something this outrageous they managed to make look ugly as fuck with washed out colors and horrible monster/environment design

People saying Cloud actually like this horse shit movie.

Cloud is stronger, faster, has more magic, and has better feats. He stomps a mudhole in link. No generic "protagonist overcomes the odds" bullshit matters. It's a horrible mismatch

The only things those gauntlets do is let you move rocks. Has no effect in combat.

>Cloud is stronger, faster, has more magic, and has better feats. He stomps a mudhole in link

Mmmhm. So is Ganon, who has the entire triforce in some cases, allowing him to basically do whatever the fuck he wants. Link still won.

You sound like a 12 year old.

God that looks awful

I mean we are here arguing over which children's videogame character would win a fight. I don't even like FF7 much, but Cloud easily wins. No reason to get upset over it. It's like getting mad that Superman would beat up Batman

christ this film was such a giant piece of shit.

It's like it was written by a 13 year old fat emo chick and animated by a 14 year old edgelord who never played the videogame and only knows the story and characters through fan fiction and yaoi.

Attached: 1555500966140.jpg (470x470, 57K)

That's probably one of the worst examples you could have picked. Link's killed Argorok and other dragons that are ten times faster than Seath.

Like the other anons said, Link isn't weak and slow as shit like Souls protags.

Fucking rekt lmao

I don't know, I didn't have much trouble slapping Cloud around in Smash Bros. last night.

Attached: Well exc-.png (181x235, 88K)

Assuming Link follows the same progression as the CU, he'd have to go through a mandatory death the first time he encounters Seath due to his immortality. With no bonfire to return to due to him not being undead, he'd die.
>but the Ring of Sacrifice
only brings you back to the last bonfire, which again doesn't work on him

for that matter the Souls protags (or at least Ashen One due to his better speed) would also be able to defeat Link since they can lose as many times as possible but still come back to life and try it again. Once Link is taken out of the Zelda universe he's extremely limited on what he's capable of

Attached: the_pact_by_sstarkm-d7pcfpl.jpg (800x1236, 643K)

I prefer link over cloud, but cloud is obviously stronger by a couple magnitudes. Yeah Link has cool gadgets that kinda make him elf-batman, but Clouds materia is just over the top stupidly powerful on top of cloud himself just being immensely strong.

SETTLE IT IN SMASH

thats not the 'real' link and cloud, those are just figurines brought to life by the power of imagination

It was the biggest shit when it came out. I love it.

>Assuming Link follows the same progression as the CU

We already established Link isn't a faggot like the Chosen Undead

That's good since Akira Toriyama has forgotten how to draw.

The action scenes are fucking awesome

he'd still die to Seath tho

They are retarded shit straight out of bad anime.

>knights of the round combined with hp heal and mimic
>4 cut materia combined counter
>can summon dragons, rain meteors from the sky, cast healing spells, knows how to use modern/futuristic weapons and vehicles
>strong enough to just brute force kill kaiju sized monsters by just attacking them vs needing to climb them and attack gimmick spots
>is anime levels of strong, fast, and durable, as depicted in advent children, jumping miles into the air and freely slashing buildings apart
>vs an elf who's largely grounded in reality and closer to say, a dark souls character in power level

Gee, I fucking wonder who wins.

then the triforce must be mechanically, completely fucking garbage.

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 38K)

I mean, it's a fucking JRPG

4 cut materia combined WITH counter. also, limit breaks.

Fuck you fag it was a good fanservice movie

Cloud definitely seems stronger than Link, something like a Behemoth or Eidolon seems about the equivalent of Ganon.

according to smash 4, cloud wins. cloud always wins

Ganons power is more in corruption which isn't very strong in battle.

Of course there's no way of knowing how strong he would be in FF mechanics, thinking about it is kind of fun though.
His darkness wave from OoT might be like a 1-hit KO or leave 1 hp spell.
His magic energy doesn't take off that much hp from Link so it's probably around a thundaga in strength. Going by normal mechanics youd have to have reflect cast on your party members and I guess cast holy/meteor/ultima to make him vulnerable to attacks.
His possession from Twilight Princess doesn't really have an equivalent in FF, but it would be nearly unbeatable if it takes the Triforce to get him out. It would be like a beserk condition while inhabiting one of your party members, and you'd have to damage him quick after killing one of your own party.

Beast form in FF mechanics would probably work by him only being able to be damaged while "killing" his tail, while Ganon himself counters with team-wide heavy physical attacks

So really it seems like FF wise he would be a really tough/complicated boss, but probably not on par with FF Final Bosses outside of crazy abilities that aren't just stacks of damage.

Nice argument

>superman would beat up batman
>batman canonically beats up superman

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 57K)

Superman gets weakened in multiple ways, still holds back against Batman, and then Batman has a heart attack.

They'd have hot gay sex.

remember that part where superman flies over bruce wayne and lasers a challenge into the ground? Imagine if superman had just lasered batman instead.

this and the gaara vs toph and dante vs bayo fight will always be bullshit.

Attached: 1554259275671.png (298x235, 50K)

Not if it's Brawl Meta Knight

Worst part of the Dante vs Bayonetta fight is that they treat Jeanne and Trish like they're equal in power when Jeanne would wipe the fucking floor with Trish. Jeanne is only marginally weaker than Bayonetta, whereas Trish is bottom of the rung and arguably only above Lady.

It's all autism anyways.

Link takes like no fall damage and can climb small ledges. He'd just jump off the elevator in the archives.

The only place Link might realistically die in Souls is Blight Town if he doesn't have any moss assuming toxic/poison works on him like it does the undead. If poison works like it does in Zelda he's only going to be hurt while he's in the swamp muck or directly getting hit.

Attached: 8ab.png (640x645, 204K)

Having Vergil or Nero fight her would have been better

>haha realism xD

One of the biggest points of Batman vs. Superman is that Superman does the proper things with his powers, otherwise Batman would be dead.

Attached: superman cat.jpg (2485x1946, 1.82M)

Doesn't do*

Attached: superman doomed.jpg (755x580, 308K)

correction: without aeris, jenova and sephiroth cause meteor crash into the planet. it took the combined effort ff7 cast to breakthrough sephiroths and jenova's hold on the holy energy, not just cloud himself. That said, with the guy able to cut through steel like butter and jump 50 feet in the air along with batshit insane magic and summoning powers, link is in for uphill battle

how would he know to jump off? And he would most likely be fooled by a mimic during the first encounter, resulting in either death or close to it

fuck that's heartbreaking. I've had my dog for 6 years, since she was a puppy, and she's my best friend. I fucking dread the day she passes. I love her so much. She's my heart and soul.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (700x827, 123K)

eh, the original post works too. I assumed you meant morally speaking, which is technically true. In that comic, he could have nuked the coyotes, but instead just zipped the kitty away.

Death is a part of life user. The best you can do is continue to be her best friend.

You could use sneak attack ---- KOTR and call it a day.

oh shit didn't even remember that materia existed. fuck I don't even remember using it, that's weird. But yeah that's really fucking good. 80% chance to instantly use the paired materia right at the start of the battle.

When it's mastered its 100%