Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: alice-madness-returns-standard-edition_pdp_3840x2160_en_WW.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1drv.ms/u/s!ArK1SFjZLGcWgmD89cpDDKbK0Tfz
youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

A lot of people prefer the first one

It was fucked to shit by EA, I know that much.

Yes
That is the first one you imbecile.

>That is the first one you imbecile.
No? Madness Returns is the sequel. The first is "American McGee's Alice"

>doctor rapes alice's sister and burns the house down
>then he tries to hypnotize alice to forget the whole thing
>doctor then turns little girls into absent minded fuck toys for the rich
imagine if this game was made today

i remember this game always being lauded as an amazing game and i finally found it at a goodwill and it turns out the game is boring as fuck actually

sucks that so many people are so wrong about everything

Visual kino yes.

Reminder that anti-gamergate people killed American McGee's sister.

Even the director said there were a lot of issues during development and that the game didn't turn out too well, but most people say it looked really good and they like Alice as a character.

1drv.ms/u/s!ArK1SFjZLGcWgmD89cpDDKbK0Tfz

You can download the first one here, if you want to try it. Just make a desktop shortcut to alice.exe, and add "-RunningFromAlice2" without the quotes to the end of the shortcut properties target line to get it to work. After that it should run fine and it already has a widescreen fix included.

It could have been better but I blame EA for that.

I think American said development problems weren't EA's fault, it was mostly the studio itself not making good use of their time.

That's a shame, he really does do good work when he wants, maybe he needs to stop using chink slave labor.

I don't get the analogy with the dolls

Bumby was turning the kids into empty husks that can only pleasure, mere playthings for him and his ilk.

It is a cult classic. A type of game that just won't be made again. It had soul in every aspect of it and translated a good base into a great game.

The doctor and the orphanage grandma sold kids (dolls) to adults as "playthings"

Why isn't thread getting purned?

Why would it?

stripped socks make my peepee hard

Attached: alice_and_gaige_by_reliusmax-d5w8u0g.png (1023x576, 680K)

Same.

Attached: marie_sketch_by_kr0npr1nz-d7s1re7.jpg (1024x1024, 482K)

The biggest problem for me was every chapter overstayed it's welcome, I was over it by the time I was halfway through. They could've reduced each chapters length by 40% and the game would've been better for it. Just take out some of the more tedious platforming puzzles.

Cause mods and jannies hate lolis.

>Marie

Attached: yeb1kVr.gif (350x192, 1.12M)

This. There are way too many puzzles that are basically the exact same shit you've already done, but with one extra platform. The game is just way too fucking long.

Without more to mix up the story and break up the samey platforming sections I felt like every level started to feel too drawn out by the end, but I also thought the art design and sense of atmosphere was fantastic.

So I don't regret playing it, but think it's a shame that so many ideas were apparently cut out based on what we've seen in all the beautiful concept art. Would be interesting to see what the next potential game could incorporate if given a little more creative freedom.

Nothing would change. People are way too dumb to figure out shit anyway.

Attached: 1396990546657.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

On top of that they'd have to actually play it without getting pleb filtered, and we all know that wouldn't happen.

Everything about her design was specifically created for the sole purpose of making my pp hard.

Attached: acbbeec125142aaacbcc38a18619e1e9.jpg (2000x1414, 852K)

are you me?

no
its a pretty average game

Bitch I might be.

Attached: Alice (American.McGee's).jpg (2694x3748, 3.34M)

I don't think China would let it slide anymore...

thanks me for that picture

I'm welcome.

Attached: c909fd35ca672931a9f790e5266f4415.jpg (768x1024, 661K)

no,this is
youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4

Thanks user, not the person you replied to but I've been having an itch to play the original.

Attached: 1496323110577.gif (440x247, 1.99M)

any more?

Yeah, it was kino.

Attached: 1542934068165.png (2560x1080, 1.57M)

I prefer the first game. Second was dragging on too long in some parts but it was still good

I get it that many people found the gameplay tedious and samey, but the visual design, aesthetic of early industrialist hell superimposed onto colorful wonderland and creative story presentation make it into worthy game, better than the first one in many aspects.

Seriously, first game has its bucket of flaws that people simply forgot. Fuck Jabberwock, that's prime bullshit boss design.

Yeah, I played them side-by-side and I thought Madness Returns was easily superior. I think they both have their share of pacing issues though. Some combat and jumping sequences just go on too long.

this game was only one of the few that actually made great use of physx, especially the liquid effects.

Pretty fucked up how Dallas PD didn't do a single thing to help, even though there was evidence to suggest she was in danger or already dead.