Riviera thread

Here’s Cierra from Riviera the Promised Land. What kind of swimsuit would fit her?

Attached: D17C46DD-7CD7-4D02-AF4C-E7392C20411E.png (304x320, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Coqc_gldYDw
youtube.com/watch?v=U-BOBC_WLe0
youtube.com/watch?v=WC02wjGNcxU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQmxDn13lZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What kind of swimsuit would fit best girl?

Attached: Justice.jpg (650x368, 86K)

Attached: _105243194.jpg (480x730, 15K)

Lina is worst girl

Black bikini like the one she wears in the promo cards

Wrong.

Blessed Riviera user repping the worst dept heaven game.

That's not the yggdra for DS

What about this?

Attached: 36D67343-1B2B-4FFD-96AA-2567E0274E0D.png (601x481, 101K)

>tfw no Sting Entertainment trilogy with Riviera, Yggdrasil Union, and Knights in the Nightmare on console

I heard they were porting Yggdrasil Union to Mobile in Japan, which makes me happy they're still alive, but I really hope they make console ports at some point. Really loved their games, even if they were confusing as fuck sometimes.

Attached: CHKEzN-UIAEymvS.jpg (600x600, 30K)

All are playable on PSP (Riviera, Yggdra triology, KitN, Gungnir).
Just grab 1 or Vita or play on phone. Even hacked Switch can play them via emulator (not tried yet).

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-102147.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

I have never seen Lina rated as anything above worst girl in all these threads over the years

Well here is my hot take: Serene is worst girl.

Tried to replay this last year and I had forgotten how grindy it is

>Can't fuck Malice
>Can't fuck Ursula
>Can't fuck Seth
Shit game desu

You never even played it.

I tried to circumvent the grind by only using two characters. It fucked me in the final boss when they took Fia away and I had to use some low level piece of shit Lina.

Wrote a 50+ pages long futa fic about Riviera when I was like 14.
Never wrote any story after that.
Wish I still had the fic and/or my creative drive.

Attached: sadakarin.jpg (1083x720, 50K)

Lina is the best against the final bosses if you train her just a bit thanks to anti-air.

Well maybe that's why I was able to miraculously beat it.

>Ursula
Truly patrician taste, user.

Attached: 1499431907068.jpg (640x480, 34K)

I couldn't play this game without an emulator, every single QTE mistake I did was tingling my autism like crazy

I should say “how about this swimsuit?”.

How about this?

Attached: C01719F3-5856-4BBA-9A9A-2E86DA3F7993.png (990x765, 504K)

The virgin riviera
The chad yggdra union

The girls already have canon swimsuits

Attached: 4ad11dc03ab8103cc22481bb1494f164.png (480x320, 204K)

Play Gungnir.

yggdra is dogcrap. Not as dogcrap as knights in the nightmare though.

t. brainlet

>babby's first JRPG

You know I don't think I've ever seen an opinion as wrong as this one before, actually.

Dept. Heaven is anything but anyone's first anything.

>he doesn't like turn based shmup SRPGs

Well, it was my first GBA game

how are the psp remakes?

You guys say this about every JRPG.

i really like this artist

Attached: 81UFNOKs-aL.jpg (847x1216, 258K)

I did. It had some cool ideas.

Sequel never.

Knights is better on the DS imo because of the stylus

everything else is better on the PSP. Riviera had some extra scenes.

>Go through all of that shit for that princess
>That piece of shit "good" ending with all of those plot threads left hanging

It needs a sequel more than anything with how unfinished it was.

I want to know what kind of shady shit the angel girl was up to.

youtube.com/watch?v=Coqc_gldYDw SOUL
youtube.com/watch?v=U-BOBC_WLe0 SOULLESS

>They made the bath scenes harder to access in the PSP version.

Attached: 1549863894692.gif (309x374, 1.11M)

diabetes.jpg

Attached: 20130222.jpg (550x580, 55K)

I play the GBA version of Riviera because I'm used to its music. Maybe there's an option to use GBA sound in the PSP version? I dunno.

I think it's funny that the final boss in Gungnir is a fucking cripple.

Fighting against him however wasn't fun at all.

Riviera is sort of hit or miss. Expanded hell scenario and voice acting can be nice, but the game also has much more sluggish pacing thanks to loading voices and shit. Yggdra Union's PSP version may as well be its definitive version. The balance changes are very welcome and make the game not so brutally rough on first time players anymore, and beating it unlocks hard mode which undoes most of its changes if you wanted to still play that way at some point. Knights in the Nightmare is about as good as TWEWY's port on the Switch: Acceptable if it's your only means but if you can play on a DS for the love of god just stick to that. Yggdra scenario is kind of neat but extremely unnecessary and doesn't really change much besides story dialogue for flavor.

Attached: 1539054248336.png (223x368, 28K)

Who did you pick, Roswell or Rosary?

>Cierra had more HP than Serene
lolwut
Serene was still my main, big physical damage against a whole line was neat.

There was definitely something off there. I don't remember what exactly, because it's been so long since I played.

Rosary the first time, Roswell every single playthrough after. I like his teleport at night.

HP in that game is proportionate to bust size.

Roswell is too good.

iirc Gungnir caused the world tree that protected the world or some shit to be destroyed my guess is that she wants to flood the world with monsters for some reason. Maybe that leads to Knights in Nightmare?

It's always such a tough fucking choice for me, I like both of them too much and enjoy both of their perks. But you have to pick Roswell if you want to get the most stuff you can later on because of warp movement being necessary for some shit.

Roswell's better for collecting all of the secret items (cause otherwise, you'll have to give up everything but like the Dragon Killer) and vs Aegina/Luciana where as Rosary makes it easier to set up unions and has immunity against Eudy/Gulcasa (the latter of which is far more relevant than anything else).

I really need to replay it because I don't remember any of that. And for as much as I love KitN, I've never gotten the true ending.

the moment i saw that knights had both a psp and ds version i couldn't stop thinkning about TWEWY's, seeing that you did that comparison too i will take note about it. thanks

>immunity against Gulcasa
Just use this and Gulcasa becomes a joke so it's not much of a perk.

Attached: Gravity_Chaos.png (143x144, 10K)

Cierra had far and away the most HP in the party but also had rock bottom Agility. Fatass.

Attached: Don't worry you're soft.png (480x320, 19K)

>hearts breaking everywhere
That statue+library zone was fun.

Rosary + Gravity Chaos turns Gulcasa into a joke. You can also shitstomp him with Dragon Killer or Crusade but during the early game portions, her immunity is way more useful.

Riviera PSP also has full voice for every dialogue, plus more CG. The only thing it lost was the option to suspend save like in the GBA version.

>tell Cierra her ass is soft
>all the other girls lose attraction
>Cierra gets an EXTRA BIG attraction boost

Attached: 01050.png (288x320, 361K)

Dragon Jesus did nothing wrong.

I will admit Rosary's usefulness against Gulcasa is a major point in her favor, but Roswell is slightly better in most other situations and teleport movement is not to be underestimated. I believe he's also easier to max out though it's been years since I've played.

I usually just choose between whether or not I want the items or if I want an easier time with Gulcasa. Because for other situations, its usually just Yggdra/Milanor/Elena depending on how far I am in the game.

This is my fetish

Attached: grope.png (960x640, 520K)

Can we all agree that the cat is the best girl?

I liked this game because there wasn't a bunch of shitload walking around not getting anything done.

If we get another remake for Riviera, would they give the characters redesigns like with Sonic Boom?

Attached: 3EE5F116-D805-4F20-B8CF-E4187CE38A04.png (5000x1536, 1.71M)

Cierra > Fia > Serene > Cat > Lina

Cursed image

Other people played riviera? I played that shit on my gba on the bus years and years back
and it was wonderful
I should go back and play it again. Is the psp version just better in all regards? Better graphics and cutscenes and shit?

>another remake
Just make Gungnir sequel already.

What a lewd, lewd girl.

>shota nose bandage

but why

I've jerked off to the pool scene so much

They're both really good, but overall I prefer Rosary. The ability to stomp Gulcasa is a pretty big deal.

I actively avoid getting most of the hidden items, which is probably a factor in my preference. The game was clearly balanced around the player only finding a handful of them, and using a walkthrough to get all items completely removes all challenge.

Better OST too

youtube.com/watch?v=WC02wjGNcxU

>tell Cierra she's heavy
>everybody hates you anyway

YOU CAN'T WIN

Attached: aqu.png (995x803, 440K)

Thats jammin, guess ill load up ppsspp then. Thanks bro Have a good night, stay safe, drink water

If the girls wear these as their other canon swimsuits, what would you say?

Attached: 3A12F77F-C559-4B61-96AB-33DDCCDBDE80.png (967x682, 1.02M)

Man, Serena is pretty flat.

Are Cierra and Fia the bustiest?

What's the lore on Riviera and the swimsuit autist? He appears in every Riviera threads even though they're pretty rare.

Compare

Attached: b0e068b8dc6f9c59688c402ca82b0dee.png (480x320, 218K)

The best girl

Being Aquaplus' outsourced code monkey/game design workshop and mantaining like 2 different really weird gachashit only 20 autistic whales play isn't enough to convince nuAtlus to fund a Gungnir sequel or pay for it on your own.

>Attack a boss with Milanor to steal their items
>he lands a critical, giving you not enough time to charge the Steal skill
>they die because your card has too much raw power
EVERY SINGLE TIME

Looks like the titty ranking is Cierra >>>> Fia = Serena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lina

>that part where you have to pick one of the girls to stand in a switch to open a door
Who was the fattie that you picked Yea Forums?

You can still get their item anyways because Milanor's Luk makes damn near any enemy drop their shit on death/retreat if he's the one who finishes them off.

Of course

Attached: CDTo6vCVIAEB0D.png (480x320, 173K)

Wait, I was wrong on Serena.

Cierra > Fia > Serena > Lina

Man, how does this game have a following at all? It's just some poorly executed gimmick-fest.

Weeb dating simulator, user.

First time was Serene but now I pick Fia every time. Even though Cierra's the actual heaviest.

babby's first harem VN
helps it was a really fucking weird game in general to make it more memorable too

Sting was just a pretty memorable developer in general once you discover them. It helps that Riviera shares some loose continuity with other games they made afterward which could attract fans themself. You can even see it in this very thread how much these games get talked about interchangeably no matter which one the OP is about.

Attached: hope.png (253x347, 111K)

>tfw the entire story will never be completed

i played this game all the way through a dozen times and there were still tons of items i could NEVER find.

Reminder that her kingdom were the baddies in that conflict.

This and fucking Ogre Battle.

Riviera is one of the best rpgs on GBA though, it fucking rocks

Knights in the Knightmare and Yggdra Union just go too far up their own ass with obtuse game mechanics that get needlessly convoluted.

everytime i reached the end of this game i'd just end up relying on Cierra's Calamity Flare to utterly demolish the final boss.

I think the weirdness was what put me off from it back in the day. There's some stupid gimmick around every corner, be it the QTE puzzles for chests, the ridiculous restrictive combat system, and all the strange navigation quirks for dungeons. I kind of get what they were going for, but it ended up being this messy hodgepodge of a game.

Being the best on the GBA is kind of a joke, though. Like, what does that platform even have besides Pokemon and Mother 3? Golden Sun? Whatever.

Didn't know what it was but it looked cute and I feel in love with it. Same thing happened with summon night swordcraft story.

Attached: 1555558096005.png (812x614, 866K)

>tfw used to write tons of completely original storylines with unique worldbuilding through Gaia Online private message RP
>slowly moved to just rping existing characters from anime and vidya
>eventually stopped writing entirely

feels bad man, i wish i could get the drive again but the creative writing community was so shitty

Lanselot had a hard life

Attached: 1507437022837.png (252x238, 3K)

i love all the games you just mentioned so yeah

It's the same thing as FF9's ability-gear system. Every time you get new gear there is the unfortunate necessary grind to get the ability out of it so you can put on better gear right away later on. riviera has this too where you have to go into Practice to unlock the super ability of every new weapon which definitely does get tedious

Well, that franchise died when Quest did, and that was almost 20 years ago. F.

Swordcraft Story is just a poor man's 2D Tales? Who cares?

I love Mother 3 to death, but I gotta say; gen 3 was pretty shit and Golden Sun was all kinds of boring outside of dungeons.

Speaking of Summon Night have you played 5 and 6?

Milanor's stats are actually kind of mediocre. He's just overpowered early on with his first weapon and steals a lot of mvp bonuses.

>Swordcraft Story is just a poor man's 2D Tales?
They're fun games with decent combat and waifus, man. What more can a man ask for?

Attached: Sugar.jpg (520x353, 49K)

And that's what makes him snowball into the inevitable beast he always becomes. And even then, his Luk is still higher than average from the beginning, so the point about him always getting item drops remains.

Attached: 1527567013467.png (320x154, 59K)

>Well, that franchise died when Quest did
But they remade LUCT in 2011, and Matsuno is still around. He's as active as Sting is.

None. She's really heavy.

Attached: soulless.jpg (437x267, 79K)

I dunno. They just feel underwhelming if you've played Phantasia and Eternia beforehand.

That was with the handful of Quest staff that were still at Square Enix at the time - which wasn't that many at that point. Last I checked, Matsuno came back to write a bunch of story for the Ivalice content in FFXIV, but he hasn't been a Square Enix employee for over a decade. He basically ragequit the company after the execs butchered the fuck out of FFXII while he was directing it.

What about those bosses that survive with 1HP but Milanor still crits them to insta-death per battle. Can't steal shit if they don't go away.

Is that from the phone remake?

It was different, and a lot of its ideas were really cool.
It's just that once you get a good bit into the game, you realize it's a poorly written harem VN and the game design is complete and utter fucking ass.

Are any of the other Union games translated?

Nope and never will.

Phone port didnt change the art, that art is from Blaze Union, which never got a release outside of Japan.

>They just feel underwhelming if you've played Phantasia and Eternia beforehand.
I like the weapon crafting and more open waifu selection. In Phantasia we all know Mint's getting the D.

>love yu-no
>posted on the r/visualnovels subreddit one time seeking other peoples opinions on it, several years ago
>anime using shitty remake art is now airing
>get an email from someone who googled the game and found my thread
>the anime was so shit that they wanted to ask me how the game ends and who he ends up with because they couldn't sit through anymore of it

Attached: yu-no.png (1656x1393, 852K)

Love you guys. Glad a lot of us played these great games. Cmere gimmie a hug
gn bros

>poorly written harem VN
Has there ever been a well written one, really? Most of the genre reeks of dumb, self-insert bullshit. It's really hard to write some kind of sensible premise for that kind of scenario.

Attached: Genocide.jpg (780x600, 113K)

He did nothing wrong

I didn't know what a dating sim or harem genre was when I played Riviera, so I didn't notice it was that. I thought it was just a normal RPG when I first played it, and was wondering when would another male join the party or when would Ledah join back.

To be fair, the game was kind of setting up the fact that you wouldn't be able to keep Ledah forever with the whole giving up his emotions thing right in the prologue. Still didn't stop people from wanting him back though.

The best song in the entire game
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQmxDn13lZw

I wouldn't call Ranma a harem, but I'd say it got one thing right; the girls have to have actual reasons to like the protagonist.

Most harem shit falls into the trap of making the MC extremely boring and generic to allow better self insertion.

What’s that pic from?

you can get his weapon but i never figured out how

there were shitloads of secrets in riviera

Most harem writers don't understand what women love in men, and the only love they've ever felt themselves were oneitis, so they can't possibly write realistic love

You need to S rank him, same with Malice's axe

>tfw Rance stars a literal rapist, written by a woman, and is still the best harem series ever made

Attached: 1465741213168.jpg (625x533, 61K)

He crucified my waifu

+1

I think the best approach is to make a protagonist that the reader wants to be like, and give him qualities that you can see would attract women.

Rance is a special case, because his harem is all about stockholm syndrome.

For some time I expected Ledah to come back and join the harem.

Worked for Basara, the CHAD harem protag

Attached: basara.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Who did less wrong: Gulcasa or Luca Blight?

So I hear this game ranks literally every fight you get in and hides shit away from you without top ranks. That sounds like it would trigger the absolute fuck out of my autism and render the game unplayable for me despite how qt the bat girl is.

t. someone who loves Zero's gameplay in the MMX series but rrefuses to lay MMZ because of the ranking shit.

You can't get everything in one run anyway, It's more or less designed to be replayed. I'd recommend at least attempting it, it's worth it.

Attached: 55-trm-rtpl_21.png (480x320, 12K)

Man, Ranma was an asshole, but a good protagonist at the same time. Cheats, lies, whatever it takes to win.

To get high ranks in battles you need to finish the last enemy on screen or boss with a special attack, no big deal there. The higher your rank, more action points you get to explore.
The actual hidden shit are the lovepoints that you have for each girl.

High rank = more TP to check around.
You can get it easily by finish every fight with LV3 or EX skill.

Ranma was a great protagonist because he was layered. He could be an asshole prankster, or a genuinely nice guy, or even a total depressed piece of shit. He had his own likes, his own fears, his own insecurities and all that.

Probably one of the last great shonen heroes.

these games are pure hell for autists

I must have restarted Knights in the Nightmare 6 times because I realized I kept missing shit. there's a hidden item in the very first battle that lets you recruit someone at the end of the game.

You don't need to mind too much. Pretty much all hidden items are weapons of the next tier that you will find non-stop in the next chapter and one-use weapons that are not really useful because they clutter your inventory for too much time until the boss battle.

>Riviera
Man that takes me back.
Just came here to say Serene best girl.

>the game is complex, so it's bad
Lol

Complexity isn't automatically good. There's tons of stuff in KitN that doesn't add much of anything, and I think would be a better game if it had less clutter.

>imagine this game could rape you the same as Yggdra Union system

Attached: Generation_of_Chaos_6_JP_Boxart.jpg (241x413, 31K)

TO RIVIERA

>mentions gba rpgs but forgets Marche's game FFTA

QTE for bath scene :^)

Not him but I recognize the art and it's from Princess TuTu. Which is a decent anime to watch.

IT'S ESCAPISM

>sting games
>babbys first anything
bruh

Attached: rc.jpg (415x285, 16K)

Literally anyone can emulate it bro

If we're talking hard SRPGs, then I have a game for you.

Attached: natural-doctrine-box-art.jpg (900x1128, 266K)

Riviera is the last one chronologically

That we know of, and we only know bits and pieces of how it got there in the first place.

Nice thread. Good night, Dept Heaven.

>Every SRPG series is dead except Fire Emblem which is fucking shit
What did we do to deserve this

>a fucking Riviera thread
>with people actually posting in it
Holy fucking shit, based. Friendly reminder that Fierce Fight is the best song in the game and that redheaded titty witch is the best wife.

MY RESOLVE SHALL PREVAIL
Indeed. Brought back good memories.

Attached: OHNO2.png (197x341, 63K)

I want to FUCK a mermaid

Attached: Iria_the_Undine.png (480x320, 97K)

>Fire Emblem
>Alive
You mean its mangled corpse

It's not our fault, it was beyond anyone's control. We'd all have to keep buying sub-par SRPGs like Drone Tactics in droves to signal to publishers that it's profitable, and they'd probably just make a shitty low-budget sequel anyways.

>Wind up liking Fia more and more each replay

>redheaded titty witch is the best wife.
I'll forgive you for this slight only because
>Fierce Fight is the best song in the game
The OST is kino in general, even with the gba's ass soundchip. Though I think I prefer the wonderswan renditions. They sound so ... clean. and PSP too overdone.

Lina was my first pick. Flat girls: underrated.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>Tried going for Serene on my first try
>End up with Cierra somehow
>To this day, I have no idea how it even happened

Isn't that CT, FF or Pokémon?

It really should have been a monstergirl dating sim, what with all the hot ass in the village lusting over Ein's shota body.

>To this day, I have no idea how it even happened
Your game sucks. Literally.

Any specific order to play these in or prefered consoles? They look fun.

Pick a PSP in any order.
Gameplay is different for each game.

Listen to your heart, user.

On that note, regarding the secret ending - Are there actually Rose fans? Don't think I've personally seen them, or if it's just too hidden

Attached: riv09_1024_768.png (1024x768, 176K)

I got Rose by accident on my first playthrough but I don't really love her. I was actually going for Cierra's ending, and Rose's ending makes you believe you got Cierra's at first until it reveals you end up with Rose. Pissed me off more than anything.

Rose is cute. She can turn into any human form, right? I'll just have ask her to manifest in a shorter, bustier form then.

Riviera had a stupid amount of secrets. Like, if you take bread from the starting village all the way to the mushroom cave, you get moldy bread. Why? I played through the game with GBA save-states and still missed most of the nonsense like that.

I feel bad for laughing but dang, that's a legit suckerpunch. I'll post this for you.
Heresy!

Attached: riv34_l.png (1024x768, 208K)

>Like, if you take bread from the starting village all the way to the mushroom cave, you get moldy bread. Why?
Why wouldn't you get moldy bread after leaving it in your backpack for ages while traveling around damp, dirty places?
I love that kinda stupid secret shit in games.

On top of that they still added functions if you managed to get said item.
>Giving characterization by gameplay actions.
Should've caught on desu.

Attached: 30-trm-rtpl_14.png (480x320, 14K)

Based Cierra not letting anything go to waste, the perfect wife

Honestly Riviera had tons of good ideas and I would love a modern game that builds on its mechanics. Like the item-based level-up system. If they made the vast majority of items have infinite/high uses you could actually level-up during normal battles instead of being forced to use practice mode. That would also decrease inventory clutter since you wouldn't need to carry multiple copies of the same item. Combine that with being able to target different enemies in battle and you could have something neat.

I can't imagine any publisher doing it, but but I'd love an indie spiritual sequel.

I mean, most of the standard items were 20x-40x, which were more than enough on my no-grind run. Only real offenders were the various 5x orbs and gimmick items. Inv should definitely increase by 10, at least, I agree.

I'll pray for your arteries my man.

if Dept. Heaven gets to have a crossover with another franchise, what would that franchise be?

Valkyrie Profile

Neptunia!

Attached: Sting.png (371x869, 1.25M)

>these enemies all have 2 Stars at most should be easy

Attached: ohno.jpg (1152x659, 169K)

Realistically this.
Maybe cameos in Dungeon Travelers 2-3.

>yggdra + baroque on the head
It should be Pamela. She shows up everywhere except during Riviera.

I wish the series continued on, Might've gotten actual lore on that besides "probably wasn't designed yet"

Chad Durant erases the puny Valkyries Alone

What if we get Yggdra as a newcomer for Smash?

>basic appearance inspired by Yggdra
>outfit inspired by Maria from KitN
>has a Little from Baroque on her head
>blade of sword looks like a Diviner from Riviera
>end of the sword's handle modeled after a G coin from Dokapon
Why am I getting so nostalgic over a fucking Nep design?

Attached: 1519604464969.jpg (752x626, 37K)

I forgot all about this game. It was good.

Get ready for the insane amount of posts yelling about more sword-users, I'd say.

Riviara was my favorite one and I hate we never got another one because it’s pretty unique as a jrpg.

You guys are alright. Don't come to Yea Forums tomorrow.

patrician.

>2019
>Riviera thread on Yea Forums
Well, fuck. I love you OP.
New Dept Heaven game when?

Attached: Riviera the Promised Land Art.jpg (1280x693, 429K)

Got a question for you guys. If you go to the beach with Cierra, would you rub sunscreen on her back?

Are these not on PSN for Vita? Nothing is showing up on PSN and the website has no price. These look fun how am I supposed to play them now anons? emulators?

Attached: 15297510868921350053199.png (200x229, 54K)

They are, iirc. I just play them on my hacked PSP though.

>tfw there’s no ending for the fairy whose your friend since the prolog

Most psp titles were purged. If you didn't get them back then you're outta luck. Emu, Gba carts, or UMDs are your options now.
I can still hear the disc rev noises in my head to this day. What a monster

>mini-Smash: Revolution - deal huge damage or set opponent 1% higher than you
>final Smash: Crusade - 0 to death

They must have been at some point because I have it on my vita. Fuck Sony for the way they handled the psp shit.

I remember the only way I was able to get ZHP on my account was to buy a digital code from GameStop and redeem it on a ps3

>get 1 rare weapon
>train everyone before advancing
Also I thought if I helped the cute mermaid she would give me a kiss or something but she didn't

I cheated in this game on gba, I'm sorry Yea Forums.

Attached: 1361836335879.gif (246x222, 2M)

>still didn't post the one where you can see a nipple

Seems like they didn't survive the PSP purge. Thanks anyways anons, I'll find them on emu.

Attached: Boomhauer.jpg (931x665, 111K)