khinsider.com/news/Nomura-shares-first-details-of-Kingdom-Hearts-III-DLC-15216
youtube.com/watch?v=pjWVkxdSHyE
youtube.com/watch?v=QrhSwGScCM4
youtube.com/watch?v=5SY7XBIeQ9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>his name backwards
>kum___

You knew?!

Attached: Seething.png (1920x1080, 973K)

Maybe try getting off your ass and doing some actual teaching for once.

Attached: Sora imitates Christian Bale.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

shitty disappointing game
now give me 100 replies you angry virgin kh3 spergs

I don't think that's going to work,they couldn't even get the DLC announcement thread to the bump limit.

Sora's such a nigger he loses all his power in the next game and you're stuck with hours of exposition as to why that fucking happens.

there's DLC now? when is that coming out next decade?

What the fuck even was the point of it this time? He's handed all of his power before the end of the first world but the story keeps treating him like he's garbage.

khinsider.com/news/Nomura-shares-first-details-of-Kingdom-Hearts-III-DLC-15216
No idea, I think I remember Nomura saying he wants it all out before 2020.

>"despite making up 13% of the population, nobodies are responsible for 50% of violent crimes"

What did Disney mean by this?

Attached: 1555920359869.png (300x260, 197K)

>my ass is so comfy in this fucking chair i will let a bunch of kids and a mouse do the job
>fuck, so comfy, riddles time
>wait, the fucking kids fucked up? Dont tell me I need to go there?
Also, great job calling the mouse and everyone else a master while Sora is the one doing everything by himself or his triselves

you think they're gonna give the english customers japanese voice actors just for the fuck of it.

Not a chance, if Nomura had his way the English dub would be the only dub.

Fuck you, here's 1
It does treat him that way, but then he turns around and singlehandedly fucks everyone up. Aside from all the Disney world bosses, he cleans up for Aqua against Vanitus, bails Riku out of the realm of darkness, brings everyone back from death even after pretty much dying himself, gets entrusted with the power of all previous keyblade warriors of the war as he heads in to the belly of the demon hurricane, and takes out old man Jenkins. He still performed great feats, but the game really didn't want to stroke Sora's (the player's) who for it. Which is dumb.

Ego*

It's just weird. Like, the reason Nomura does this shit in the first place is to force you to play from level 0 every game and build your power again, and it works that way in CoM, 2, and DDD, you actually don't get overpowered until maybe mid game. But 3 just hands you all of your magic, nearly your entire combo string, shotlocks, attractions, and form changes all right off the bat then has the audacity to keep reiterating how "weak" Sora is when all the other games got was a measly one line explanation at the beginning as to why you can't use all your skills from the previous game and then never brings it up again. 3 felt like it had to keep hammering this point for some reason, same with the world order shit, it was only mentioned in maybe 3 worlds in 1 and then not at all in 2 because they knew you already understood. 3 has a scene in every world about Sora goofing up and Donald having to berate him for his retardation, it's like Nomura decided to treat both Sora and the audience as literal invalids this time for some reason.

Meanwhile, Wreck-It Ralph was properly added to Union Cross with 5 new story missions. Here are the field and battle themes that were revealed.
Field theme for Game Central Station:
>youtube.com/watch?v=pjWVkxdSHyE
Field and Battle themes for Niceland:
>youtube.com/watch?v=QrhSwGScCM4
youtube.com/watch?v=5SY7XBIeQ9I
While he music is amazing as usual, this only makes me more depressed about Wreck-It Ralph only getting a summon in KH3.

Attached: Disgust.png (122x142, 27K)

It is certainly strange, and maybe a reason for it was to appeal to as many newcomers to the series as possible. It was also maybe trying to make a point about Sora not being invincible, as a foreshadowing of events to come. Or maybe the game just wanted to treat us like dumb children, and maybe we are for trying to make sense out of the game.

>WiR link was just to advertise this
I'm not playing this fucking mobile garbage Nomura, make a real fucking game and put GCC in 3 like it fucking deserved to be.

I can't continue this series because Sora's a bad stupid main lead.

>It was also maybe trying to make a point about Sora not being invincible
I mean, he pretty much was until he used the meme "kill yourself" power that no one told him was a thing until he'd already overused it.

>WiR link was just to advertise this
Welcome to last year, every KH knew that WIR was going to be in Union Cross when Nomura mentioned that a character from a new world being added to Union Cross would appear as a summon in KH3 and that we should pay attention to future trailers and Ralph was shown off in trailer released a month later.

And yes, it gets worse... The last story mission in this update has you fight Ralph and an earlier mission shows off a cutscene where a Darkling is shown going into Hero's Duty.

No, I knew all that. I wasn't expressing surprise, but disgust.

Kingdom Hearts is a mobile series now. Sorry retail gamer cucks.

To be fair, he did get one final warning from the entire crew before finally offing himself

I just don't understand why they didn't warn him earlier. Fuck, Yen Sid was basically begging him to overuse it at the beginning because he had to save Ven, Aqua, and Terra. Then suddenly these dire consequences are pulled out of Young Xehanort's salty asshole at the last second.