DMC

V coming back would be extremely retarded and would make 5 story pointless

Attached: 1552790962021.jpg (1080x793, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fyFwrEw
youtu.be/Cxxf0lnLw7Y
mangadex.org/chapter/598617/1
youtube.com/watch?v=DxuorFD12qo
youtube.com/watch?v=b9K-yUXhxf0
youtube.com/watch?v=ddNdpwUcWkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

V was designed to be fujo bait.
The manga is pure fujo bait.
V = Vergil
Vergil is fujo bait.

V coming back would make that one guy who chimps out whenever someone mentions V positively or criticizes the game (whether or not they mention V) shit himself to death so I want it to happen.

based and redorbed

>everyone who don't like V is one guy

>itsuno is a fujo
Based.

Attached: 1547043212125.jpg (2048x1148, 498K)

are vfaggots bluerosed or redorbed?

Attached: 1555380384360.png (1899x815, 767K)

Really? You might end up liking them.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-27-22-16-10.png (480x800, 113K)

Let's get back to talking about future demon nero shall we?

Attached: Nero future behind him.jpg (338x550, 46K)

Nero is already a demon though

>pretty pink asshole
HAHA NO I'M GOOD THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER

Attached: 768554467478.jpg (848x1199, 70K)

reposting the best idea for a new Nero mechanic in DMC6

Hope he fuses Red Queen with some demon metal and she can shapeshift into different weapons like donte's rebellion kinda. All with exceed mechanic of course

I meant the future version of him as a demon, I know he already is one.

Quarter demon, full dead weight.

shit taste, his only good chapter is the breeding one

When will he build a anti-demon PMC then
Diamond Devils

Attached: 3cf.png (1024x850, 514K)

The more demon he is the less deadweight he becomes?

I only read the Vergil ones. This is the first V chapter I read, and only for the screenshot.

futuristic concept blue rose is bad lmao

Attached: image00215.jpg (1357x1920, 633K)

Nah. Being a dead weight is his essence, his soul.

That guy is a pain in the ass, I wish he'd play some other game for awhile and stop being so rabid.

Attached: dick jiggle.gif (348x387, 3.8M)

how does v come back without it being an asspull

>his essence, his soul.
The Heart

Vergil sneezes and a tiny V comes out

Attached: 1556042131437.jpg (868x1228, 214K)

oh, i read most of the v ones/a couple of the vergil ones but got tired of the awkward writing and scenarios. i don't think there's any good quality dom v/reader which sucks but i guess it's a small niche

Can't they just give Vergil a less unfun version of his moveset as a weapon and call it a day?

Vergil's humanity took that form because it was based on a person he used to know in his past.

I do wish there were more user

Attached: vergil cools.jpg (564x729, 52K)

Patty gets his cane/book and now she's the summoner
That's how V gameplay comes back

Attached: patty.png (597x597, 196K)

The guy who gave him the book ?

Trish went from dead to alive in the space of five minutes with zero explanation, they can handwave whatever and I'll accept it as long as they add to his playstyle

He just walks through the door, not out of an ass.

Here's a better idea
V's moveset doesn't come back at all.

I thought he was an old dude but that could work. Vergil visits his grave for one reason or another and finds out he's not dead. Either it's a demon doppelganger or he made a contract with a demon for a longer life. You can make him an enemy or an ally, either work.

That's even better

Attached: 1553547444168.png (778x761, 202K)

>0
But nobody wants his gameplay, they want V.

He had it since childhood, and given he holds it as a treasure it probably was a gift from Eva.

Attached: 1554934044546.jpg (355x429, 110K)

>0
so it is written

Attached: 1553047512273.jpg (1200x675, 200K)

Maybe the red queen could be like a trickweapon from bloodborne combined with sparda sword stuff while also having different powers too.
Heck he could even cycle different types of revs.

Someone didn't read the reports I see.

There is a diary entry in the game from the man that game Vergil the book.

Mundus creates a demon that looks like him, just like he did with Trish. But this time he's using this demon to lure Vergil/Nero instead of Dante.

It's an old man.

>character that was dying vs a character who wasn't even his own thing but part of another character is the same thing

So let me guess....
Vergil took a few books with him from DMC3?

>0

Attached: h4zata6h2yl21.png (1280x720, 950K)

Oh I forgot that he was old. For me V got this appearance because of Eva. But I thought that it could work with your idea if this guy was young.

>Mundus switches from sexy moms to sexy half-dads

sasuga patty

Attached: 1280720.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>0

Attached: dante embarrassing2.jpg (400x411, 44K)

I guess he wasn't looking for the book with the tale of Sparda in the end.

>Vfags won't enjoy the latest chapter because it shits on their dreams
who here /can't wait/

No ? We saw in the last chapter of Visons 's of V, that he found the book in their old house.

Literally on the first episode it's clearly said V is born to die

Attached: 1554156793116.gif (198x178, 96K)

So it is written

Attached: 1554846951131.png (773x803, 838K)

>old
I thought it was suggested, not literal, I don't remember. The guy could have been anyone so frankly I think it could work. Some guy that lived next door. Fragile dude that liked books. He's on his death bed and a kid comes over that likes to borrow them. So he just lets him keep them. Vergil makes his first friend but the image of how weak he was stays with him. He's his idea of weakness and also kindness.

>Visons 's of V
Oh fuck, I just realized that chapter one was supposed to come out today. Where can you read it?

link?

Clearly it didn't work, look at the tards in these threads.

Everyone I've seen loves it tho

Those are the normal fags who get V wasn't supposed to come back.

V being in the game in the first place was pointless and holy shit did the gamplay suck.

i love the way dante says "Ha! tricked ya!" in dmc 5 whenever you dodge someone in trickster style its so precious

good evening, lads
can you give me some drawing requests

Attached: 04092019.png (1000x1500, 1.04M)

Sorry I don't have the link , I am phoneposting. But it's only the raw for now.

reminder that V is back home and sleeping soundly inside Vergil and if you want him to come back you'll be ruining his good night's rest
let the nigga sleep please

Attached: 9876297869.png (185x313, 30K)

I love Ebony and Ivory

>quarter demon
Which doesn't seem to work in human terms, evident by the fact that he has magic ghost hands that came from nowhere cuz the rest of his family sure can't do it

Cute shota Dante and Vergil.

Are you talking about the "born to die" part? That was Vergil's plan all along according to the game - shit out V and kill him so he'll never be weak again. V crawling away because he doesn't want to die wasn't part of his plan. If anything, the chapter shits on "B-but Vergil didn't know what would happen if he split himself!" people.

Since you did swordfus based drawfag
make a gunfu, e&i and br pick your poison

Nero being a cool guy

That's not very sane of you, user. Did a Vfag rape you or something?

Vergil or Dante with cat ears

neko Dante going :3

probably the best thing from the new chapter is dantes cute fangs

Attached: 68760-78.jpg (540x574, 104K)

V eating a burger, Griffon and Shadow are there.

>no fanged grown up dante

I know it's bait but I like how some people talk as if V was another personality inside Vergil. As if the latter got a psychosis of some sort.

imgur.com/a/fyFwrEw

no, i'm shit at drawing kids
they always end up looking like mini-adults

>spamming the same moves especially fork.
absolutely Dismal character

Very well then there is this

I like that too
or V and Urizen on Vergil's shoulders like pic related

Attached: 9086408964226.png (823x700, 826K)

I second this

Attached: Griffin.jpg (916x886, 77K)

I'm not arguing about Vergil's intentions I'm just shitting on people who think he can actually come back.

So Nero already can:
>change the shape of his Devil Bringers to knuckles, stretchy arms to grab and lift enemies, hover and turn them into bigger wings (if we count the mission 20 photo)
>summon blades
>make a ghost Yamato
>magically change his right arm
The easy answer is to make more hands and wings and put more bullshit on hie right arm while Red Queen and Blue Rose stay the same. He could probably absorb Devil Arms with the Bringers to make an actual moveset with them instead of being complements.
I hope he doesn't get an SDT and develope more with his Bringer gimmick instead.

GUYS I DID IT! I beat DMC3, never again tho lmao.
>find 2-3 items around the same areas you've been through throughout the whole game
>open door
>backtrack
>rinse repeat
Never again guys. Fuck the tower, most painful climb through 20 missions of my life, and fuck 3's formula. 5 is superior. It was great because of Lady, and I liked the antagonist but never again. 3 made me a fan of Lady so i'll give it that, but never again. Also
>dante cried over vergil
>nero didn't
Nero further confirmed chad.

>Vergil's power autism was hiding his true autism all along
Layers of autism

I was being ironic but the pic you posted is funny. But some people seems to seriously think like that's what is actually happening.

anybody else beat bloody palace with everybody?
I just finished last night and I'm feeling proud

Attached: 1543910906263.png (656x448, 505K)

Norman Bates/20

This, 3 is a great game but i don't see How people say 5 level design is inferior to 3

Nero don't need no daddy.

Yeah. I wish they made another BP mode where everything is DMD level to be honest.

He cried for Kyrie tho

>But some people seems to seriously think like that's what is actually happening.
yeah no anyone who thinks that is stupid
I like it in little comics though
tiny V makes me think of Jiminy Cricket or something

pic related but with kid lady with a gun on the bus and some faceless nervous guy next to her

Attached: 1539563440619.jpg (1232x1226, 374K)

I cant barely get past Goliath with Nero
I guess in too old for videogames

this hit me right in the dick, thanks user i love you

Attached: 1555132323700.jpg (440x404, 10K)

I really hope his arms still retain their abilities to absorb and eat things to upgrade him.

Maybe take DMC2's DT customization and have it so Nero uses a system like it to upgrade his DT.

Also, want him to regain his Stand but be able to use it at the same time as his transformation DT from 5.
Just say it's Nero's variant of his Dad's Doppelganger ability just adapted to Nero's own unique powers.

I guess these are the people who's got a hard time understanding and/or accepting that V is Vergil. But yeah I like these comics too.

That makes more sense, however I feel that this idea would be like the in between the current and the idea I have had in :

Attached: nero confident.jpg (517x767, 64K)

Vergil starts getting Thanos snapped again and must split his ass in two again to reset the thanos snap clock

V shrinks down and crawls up into Urizen's ass to merge again

Itsuno is /m/ not /hm/

Attached: generic super robot vs generic two faced transexual.jpg (945x487, 44K)

but before that, V mugs a male stripper and prances around in his getup just to make everyone uncomfortable

I had similar thoughts with his red queen earlier, yes that would be nice.

Indeed, even playing as V who's arguably my least favorite to play, it never felt like a chore as 3's formula does.

If Urizen had a vag, V wouldn't need to shrink his size.

is mission 13 farm trick still working or was it nerf?

Still works

Nero didn't know Vergil and didn't have to basically kill him either. And there is nothing chad about getting so butthurt about being called dead weight that you almost cry on three separate occasions.

>V was designed to be fujo bait.
But I'm not fujo...

>2 devil bringers
He already has 2 lol

oh is that the gayvengers plot everyone is creaming themselves over

Hey guys wanna know how to get red orbs stupidly easy?
You just collect the orbs in the area you're in...
You back to the main menu, then continue from last check point and collect the same red orbs then rinse and repeat.

Attached: dante dr faust.png (528x354, 407K)

woah you're so smart....

i wouldnt know i dont watch capeshit

i just know the quote unquote meme ya dig?

>almost cry
Where did you see that? all I saw was someone getting annoyed at Dante being a condescending ass literally everytime they had an interaction with each other. If you think that's crying, then god forbid how you see Vergil.

What happened to /cgg/?

[bites in deadweight]

Nero is trying to spread UNGA rabies! Somebody shoot him!

I want to see weaponized feathers and explain what his arm can do now, because if he can phsse through objects it would be cool if his whole body could too.
Or have Nico using technology to enhance the Devil Bringers instead of Devil Arms, I don't want Nero to lose his reliance on human strength (in a way, since RQ and BR are here to stay).

>donguri back to playing dmc4

AHAHAHA it's over

Donguri is a hack
Sasaki os the real deal

I find that more sad than anything. Inflexibility is unbecoming.

What a loss.

Nico Nico Niiiii

Attached: 383d449b49882fded0d1338ec5cbafad.jpg (502x569, 44K)

>projectile wings

Attached: nero cum face.png (400x355, 186K)

Why though? Didnt they make mods that enabled Inertia in 5 and shit? Or did he miss the weapons in 4 like Lucifer and Pandora?

Having just beat DMC3 both vergil and dante are children. Dante a manchild (even when Lady was seriously being depressed this guy was like WOOOHOOOO WOOOO all in her face lmao), and Vergil a child too but autistic. Literally some MCU level shit happened in DMC3, one moment Vergil/Dante fighting together like YEAH JACKPOT, switching weapons choreographed shit, and then the next Vergil is back to I MUST HAVE POWER DIE BROTHER. Oh no you have beaten me. NOW LET ME REST WHERE OUR FATHER LIVED. Thank you Nero for finally ending this autism contest between them

Are you actually Ben Shapiro? Dante in 3 is like 17, no shit he'd be a retarded pizza loving woohoo guy

he said he just warming up he might switch bit later

He's actually 19

Attached: dante-dmc3-gun.jpg (800x1000, 123K)

Nero was 17 in DMC4 he didn't wooooohoooo in Credo face kek interesting, Dante's puberty made him a bigger child, Neros puberty made him a potty mouth.

So a teenager. I think that guy was actually ben shapiro

I think you're right

Attached: vergil smiles.png (1223x688, 1.85M)

so he does say this line in the game
how the heck do you trigger it and the kin line

Attached: vergil.gif (500x300, 2.97M)

Attached: Vergil face.jpg (563x309, 43K)

This is why Dante will never have a girlfriend.

>ending this autism contest between them
someone forgot the epilogue of 5

That was friendly competition not autism

>not autism

how i get rank S on mission 8 do i need to defeat urizen?

Where does Nero's necklace and bracelate come from? did he make them like he did blue rose?

>tfw he's calling him child because he found out Nero is HIS child
It's endearing and insulting at the same time. Kino.

He calls him child throughout the game though

He did? Ah well fuck me

You say it happened within five minutes as if that's supposed to make it worse. A character appearing to die and then being revived shortly afterward is not as bad as someone dying (or whatever you want to call V's fate) and then coming back in another game however many entire years later. It also fucks up with the conceit of his character as being half of Vergil. It's easy as shit to bring V back, just split Vergil again, but bringing him back while keeping Vergil defeats the purpose of V's entire existence as a character in this series. It's much worse than Trish not actually dying.

Nero had the best reaction to getting stabbed in the series. Still one of my favorite reactions in 5.

>vergil: stabs
>nero: OH HELL NO

I never knew Nero was a hood nigga, now I know.

Attached: 44491468_265812587611251_4531564723626790054_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

That's the whole point of DMC3, user: Dante and Vergil are immature; Dante grows up while Vergil doesn't.

Attached: D39Q_W6UEAAWgif.jpg (717x1200, 209K)

>THERE, IT’S YOUR TURN
>FUCK YOU
>~YEEE~

I take it you haven't seen his dance taunt.

There's zero info on them, probably just cheap Fortuna souvenir.
I like to think the orphans made them with Nico's and Kyrie's help. Shut up Nico has the tools to make these things.

Attached: image00096.jpg (1357x1920, 618K)

Hmm...

Attached: Wing_Talisman.png (600x600, 144K)

He most likely made them, he clearly has an artistic side if you look at the engraving on blue rose. Which makes sense, because Vergil likes poetry, so it is fitting that his son as a "passion" as well.

*for the arts

Making a new character who can tame demons and using V's base for him doesn't even seem that farfetched

Attached: 174723.jpg (224x350, 22K)

He'll be like Saki in Sin and Punishment where he just turns into a giant demon inevitably

youtu.be/Cxxf0lnLw7Y

This could be us but capcom playin'

You're completely right, we should get Joker in DMC6!

Vergil is almost playable in the datamined files. An ambitious modder could make him more complete.

Maybe itll light a fire under capcoms ass

Itsuno is already on another project. We won't get shit for a while. SE in two years.

Maybe 5SE won't be directed by Itsuno.

Beautiful

>v will never lift me up like pic related
what's the point bros

Attached: Untitled.png (781x623, 432K)

he doesn't have the time for that hes too busy being lifted up himself

Attached: D2jDb5PX4AE9lpQ.jpg (527x901, 73K)

Yeah, V does.

i wish i wasn't autistic enough that i can't imagine him with anyone except me

Attached: 1556301371048.jpg (437x431, 15K)

Vergil is the greatest! I love him!

Attached: 1554768776881.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

Dante is ordering pizzas, he has way more money than just for rent, he asks you what you want for your pizza, what do you want?

Attached: dante MEME.png (899x679, 597K)

Attached: 1553027352407.jpg (986x4444, 1.54M)

whatever he's having

Ham and Pineapple

I'm gonna make Nero's upgraded sword...

Just cheese please. I don't like my pizza with toppings. Dante, if you put anything on it I don't want any, plus I'm not chipping in.

how many DT bars is max in dmc5?

OBSESSED

>tfw have several friends i can do this to
>tfw have zero friends that can do this to me

Attached: 1555593152212.jpg (468x431, 17K)

What's "over"?
DMC4 is truly the Melee of action games. A buggy, ugly mess that is played purely because people have spent thousands of hours in it and can't adapt to change.
DMC5 is not "over". It's a single-player game. It never even "began". DMC5's lifespan begins and ends when you choose to stop playing it.

Attached: tumblr_pg4nvnAGds1x41jz3o6_1280.jpg (1080x718, 73K)

how tall are you? i'm 5'5 but don't have any friends

>playing Nero
>grabs an enemy and tosses it
>instead of his usual shout he yells PIECE OF SHIT
Nero has grown on me
He went from retarded whiny anime twerp in 4 to the biggest chad in the series in one game

Imagine what she looks like without makeup, kek

Is Trickster Dante's "canon" Style?

She's a firm 6/10 in the face but her body can get it.

Attached: 038538d864756968035f1cafc2dd4bd6.jpg (1080x718, 110K)

There's no such thing as a canon style.

Absolutely disgusting

Nah, SM and GS are.

i'll draw BR later

Attached: ebony and ivory.png (914x712, 432K)

>my 6 year old nephew was watching me play DMC5
>played mission 10 - 20
>Nero was his favorite character but Griffon was his next favorite
>he requested to play a mission so I let him play mission 18 thinking maybe he'd have fun fighting Griffon not really thinking about it
>switched it to Human mode and I can confirm it's easy enough for a 6 year old
>He was so happy when he beat the mission
>his smile slowly left his face as he realized he killed Griffon
>he cried

I felt bad for not preparing him. He pulled himself together enough to watch the fight with Vergil. He was also mildly upset that V "died" to begin with. I was trying to explain to him that him and Vergil are the same person.

Attached: 1553450114941.jpg (983x687, 151K)

Nothing wrong with bigger girls, chief.
In cutscenes Dante does mostly Gunslinger stuff.

Attached: 1556191554208.png (388x488, 110K)

jesus christ, stop posting

What kind of weapons would people like to see for dlc/special edition vergil? I personally would be upset if Capcom got lazy and just gave him beowulf and force edge again.

i was gonna include vergil too but it turns out people look really fucking weird without human ears.
at least dante's ear gap is concealable

Attached: nyante.png (505x441, 103K)

I've been playing around with 4SE for at least a year and only today I, by pure accident, learned that Lucifer has a launcher finisher after Combo C. Why wasn't this just its normal back attack? God, this weapon was such a mess.

Attached: 083.jpg (2176x3128, 609K)

>dlc/special edition vergil?

user..

i kind of did this already, but it depends on what you consider cool

Attached: unga bunga surfs.png (586x490, 260K)

Based hue

Attached: 1554997637057.jpg (576x768, 76K)

Very nice.

sorry anons but i am so tired of drawing V

Attached: 1556060996241.gif (325x244, 493K)

I mean dlc is not certain, but no way would capcom not take the opportunity to sell us dmc5se on the next generation of consoles.

Wrong.

You sure? Trickster fits Dante's personality a lot more IMO and it keeps his abilities consistent with Vergil.

i understand, thanks for that stuff that you've drawn him in so far drawfriend

Attached: 1556233058080.png (466x323, 74K)

It's "canon" that he can do anything from any style whenever he wants to because he's Dante and styles are a gameplay mechanic you dumbass.

Even if they do they probably give vergil the same weapons he always has

Can you draw Alastor from the Viewtiful Joe Series doing a stinger with DSD?

Attached: 2141.png (750x650, 173K)

How about (you) doing a cool pose with Lady and Trish?

Dante imagining Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character

Is Nero on the table?
Nero holding Yamato in his right arm and an open DSD in his left please?

Can you make this?

are there any problems with the ps4 version of the hd collection? i don't want to drag out my ps2 every time i want to play the older games

How do you deal with 3 furies in BP as unga man without multiple ragtimes?

i really can't tell if this is an edit or not.

The same way you deal with any of them
By beating the shit out of Furies don't forget to press DT button when you feel like you're gonna get hit

Attached: 20190407072514_2.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

yeah it's an edit, a based user turned fucking nero of all people into (you)

Has the new chapter of V's manga been translated yet?

Buster a lot.

based
that sounds complicated as fuck, it'll be a big no from me, user

Attached: 1556225128986.png (326x335, 155K)

>janny nukes an /an/ thread again
>even though people were actually talking about cats in vidya
That creature knows no joy.

Attached: 1549569472715.gif (430x238, 3.96M)

no but it'll probably release soon, heard that they've been having some trouble editing this chapter

6'0' but literally all of my irl friends are 5'3' or shorter except one who's 5'5'

Requesting pic related with Dante and Vergil with the caption "Spardasons are the most powerful race in the world"

Attached: the-princess-and-the-frog-45.png (400x267, 148K)

are they doing redraws?

Ahh gomen gomen. Thank you for all your contributions. How about Vergil and Dante fighting over something stupid?

cringe reddit shit

that sucks bro, maybe you can do pic related and try it that way

Attached: untitled.jpg (640x360, 22K)

>I'm small enough for even V to pick up
>tfw it will never actually happen

Attached: 1552863033619.png (281x259, 129K)

I am 5'11" tall, I could pick up those guys easy

at this point i'm resigning myself to be a hermit that thinks about v for most of his day
pick me up you faggot

Frisky Dingo Post card with Vergil or Urizen as Killface, the Qliphoth as the machine in the back, and the caption
"I will show you're worst "NIGHTMARES?"

Attached: FriskyDingo.jpg (500x375, 74K)

are we having an out-midgeting contest
I'm 5'1 please kill me

Male or female?

Okay, 6'0' user carries 5'11' user who carries me (5'5'), and I carry 5'1' user. Deal?

But are you small enough for Nero to carry?
>Nero has trouble supporting half of V's tiny ass

Well I'm 5'3 but I'm a girl

female thankfully

who /200 kg/ here

Attached: 1554807926761.jpg (1000x1415, 633K)

6'0" RISE UP

If /dmc/ ever has a meetup, we are required to carry out this carry on.

I'm about to get a whole lot bigger too btw

6'0" user carrying 5'11" user who carries 5'5" user who carries 5'1" user

Don't you have threads to delete?

>I'm about to get a whole lot bigger too btw
what the fuck does that mean
I'm scared

Yeah, some people like small girls. I honestly feel bad for short guys. They get it so much worse.

muscular I meant

Can we go by weight and not height? I don't think I can lift anyone heavier than 100 lbs ish for more than a few seconds. 5'5 95lbs here

This thread is becoming really gay really fast.

oh I thought you meant height jesus

thought you were the user with a manlet fetish, kind of disappointed but i still love you bro

I'm fun sized too. I want Vergil to carry me around.

Hey, Drawfag? Can you draw Vergil carrying (you)?

Attached: 1555116327964.gif (540x304, 2.93M)

what the fuck are you faggots talking about
are you going to make a human stairway to heaven? Tower of Babel 2.0 but with manlets? are we going to confront god about the lack of dlc?

Attached: ssss.png (286x393, 9K)

>Nero can't even carry his own weight, figuratively or literally
D E A D W E I G H T

I love these thread so much.

>Can you draw Vergil carrying (you)
we need a vergil carrying (capcom)

yes but honestly i just want a sweet, tall bf

We're going to just start stacking ourselves until we get the worlds attention. Once we have it we'll tell the world we want playable Vergil, and we'll keep stacking until we get our way.

>Vergil carrying (Capcom)
It hurts how real this situation is

Attached: LOL.png (591x644, 247K)

yes

Its ok the hurt will stop in 1 to 2 years

easy enough
is the typo on purpose?

Attached: qliphoth postcard.png (500x375, 306K)

i'll do these tomorrow it's 2:29 am
good night lads.

Attached: 1555278365900.png (369x448, 107K)

Thank you based drawbro

The cute kiddos in the manga flashback are great until you remember what happens to Vergil not long afterwards...

Attached: devil-may-cry-3-1645052.jpg (800x1281, 182K)

Lel

bros can i get some motivation, finals start in a couple days

From the flash back in the manga they look like the age mundus attacked them as.

True, they could also pass as early 7 year olds too.

Thank you, Drawfag. Sweet dreams.

I'd wish you good luck, but I know you don't need it.

Attached: 1537924713966.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Here you go.

Attached: 1552460722743.png (1024x1024, 1.1M)

You got this!

Attached: 1555309947824.png (957x979, 230K)

hope you both do good

Attached: 1556052765040.jpg (1080x1080, 273K)

>All of Vergil in the van is just him sitting akwardly like an autist. Dante laughs at him while Nero is more interested in his toys.

I believe in you user, you got this!!

Attached: 12cf72c2a.png (582x586, 199K)

I just bought DMC 5 and it's downloading
Good night bros

Attached: 1555330008548.jpg (254x199, 9K)

Attached: 1553662233427.jpg (1179x961, 625K)

Have fun bro

Have fun

If we get any new scenes I want one where he's reading the book

I love Dante

Attached: 1556002140648.jpg (2048x1609, 332K)

Is rebellion gone gone or can dante potentially get a ronger by absorbing more devil arms?

Yes, Lady we know.

Gone for good.

I feel some of that

Attached: no saving me now.png (376x438, 265K)

I love Vergil!

Attached: 1538388248896.png (2048x1152, 3.21M)

Dante and Vergil love each other!
As brothers. And they always have, they just needed to realize it.

Attached: D4j2FnuXsAADOOs.jpg large.jpg (2048x1500, 308K)

>one of his taunts is a coughing fit
c-cute and sad

Attached: 1554755079984.png (385x358, 17K)

Someone pointed out he can now summon Yamato with his DT so maybe he learns to control his ghost wings better and can modify spectral weapons or even Red Queen itself using his latent DT/wing energy for more variety.

Breakers on the right arm, modded Red Queen on the left.

Attached: D5KZhP3UIAIm1yK.jpg (1617x1856, 259K)

how is that even a taunt really
I wouldn't be insulted by a man bursting into a coughing fit I'd be concerned

>ywn take care of v

Attached: D4YAqe1UEAAUlVD.jpg (218x260, 12K)

This is Nero's mom, say something nice about her!

Attached: 848.jpg (750x1061, 379K)

Is Nocturne canon to DMC lore?

Same. So much.

Attached: 1553661940242.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

yes, pretty sure it's the only crossover that is too

I am going to pull a prediction out of my ass.

Dante and Vergil are two playable characters and Mundus will be the final boss.
They return home and go to Nero's wedding and they live happily as a family.
There are only Sin Devil Trigger and Human form to choose from, the weapons you had in DMC5 are lost, but you and the other character (Dante or Vergil) will find new ones.
DMC7 will be about Nero betraying his family for more power and becoming the new king of the underworld and raising a tower from the ground.
You play as Dante which is the only playable character, there is two good endings and two bad endings depending on how you play, which choices you make and what path you go to.

Attached: be61ced736e24f97548feb1f61e3f856.jpg (564x564, 76K)

Commencing dump of the manga. It's up at the usual place as well if you'd rather read it there.

Attached: 01.jpg (1260x1791, 558K)

Attached: 02.jpg (1260x1791, 157K)

Attached: 03.jpg (1260x1791, 617K)

Attached: 04.jpg (1260x1791, 662K)

All of this sounds unappealing except for wedding.

Ah yeah, here we go again.

All that dialog, I can see why it took so long to translate.

Attached: 05.jpg (1260x1791, 181K)

Attached: 06.jpg (1260x1791, 638K)

>DMC7 will be about Nero betraying his family for more power
I hope you don't believe this could actually happen.

Attached: 07.jpg (1260x1791, 667K)

Attached: 08.jpg (1260x1791, 585K)

Attached: 09.jpg (1260x1791, 473K)

Hype.

Attached: 10.jpg (1260x1791, 667K)

Attached: 11.jpg (1260x1791, 292K)

>I am going to pull a prediction out of my ass
do us a favor and shove it back up there

Attached: 12.jpg (1260x1791, 716K)

Attached: 13.jpg (1260x1791, 816K)

>It's up at the usual place as well if you'd rather read it there.

Anybody have the link?

Attached: 1549691280951.gif (600x446, 3.14M)

mangadex.org/chapter/598617/1

Attached: 14.jpg (1260x1791, 316K)

Attached: 15.jpg (1260x1791, 516K)

The fetish for Nero becoming evil (despite 5 ending showing him to be better than his uncle/father) is the new code for "I want nero to be killed" from his haters

Attached: 16.jpg (1260x1791, 65K)

Attached: 17.jpg (1260x1791, 144K)

>Urizen had no memories of their home and their mother because Vergil discarded all of his bad memories with V.

Attached: 18-19.jpg (2520x1791, 821K)

Attached: 20.jpg (1260x1791, 186K)

Dat color contrast.

And is that leg from Phantom?

How would you feel if said man starts air violining and Flight Of The Valkyries emanates from him as if out of nowhere?

Ah good the translation is out. Now all that remains is May 11th.
V finds cloths and visits Dante, should be good. Maybe we'll even see when he meets Morrison and mugs people with Griffon.

>Reach the part where Griffon shows up
>His battle theme starts playing
Oh these random pure kino moments

Attached: 1553732130123.png (897x1086, 1.28M)

We've seen Phantom in ch0 which is basically a preview so we're definitely encountering him eventually.

Attached: 21.jpg (1260x1791, 404K)

pretty hands

Attached: 22.jpg (1260x1791, 595K)

>sailor moon transformation into V
>Griffon calls him a princess

Try to be nicer to me.

Attached: 23.jpg (1260x1791, 289K)

Attached: 1556435280136.jpg (1260x1791, 528K)

Attached: 24.jpg (1260x1791, 725K)

Bravo Kubo

>wings of V form something akin to a crown of thorns around his head
OBATAAAAA

I predict Kyrie and Nero will smooch in 5SE. also
dpad left = DMC3 Vergil with absolutely no changes
dpad down = Vergil is proto angelo now
dpad up = Vergil can do all his moves from the boss fight in 5 now
dpad right = doppleganger

Attached: 1.png (275x833, 270K)

get it back up there and then we'll negotiate my manners

Attached: 25.jpg (1260x1791, 491K)

Attached: 26.jpg (1260x1791, 418K)

probably my favorite page from this chapter, it's nice seeing some of v's characterization

I think I actually like the manga more than the game. It's really damn good.

Attached: 27.jpg (1260x1791, 396K)

>how long since he had felt that emotion

Attached: devil may be boned.jpg (800x1324, 220K)

Isn't the mangaka's name Ogata? But yeah, pottery.

Attached: 28.jpg (1260x1791, 574K)

Attached: 29.jpg (1260x1791, 545K)

I'd rather you were to unscrew your own head off.

Attached: 30.jpg (1260x1791, 319K)

do I come off as someone who gives a spicy fuck what you'd rather

Attached: 31.jpg (1260x1791, 304K)

This is such a cute argument.

You give a fuck enough to reply back,
spineless bitch.

Attached: 32.jpg (1260x1791, 334K)

Attached: 33.jpg (1260x1791, 306K)

i hope they'll get a room reading cute interactions makes me feel lonely

Attached: 34.jpg (1260x1791, 667K)

Attached: 35.jpg (1260x1791, 466K)

none of us would be here if we had anything important to be doing right now
if replying is such a touchstone for how invested someone is, you must be supremely upset

you'll just have to cope then

braVo

Attached: 36.jpg (1260x1791, 487K)

Why did you get so angry about me having my own theory then?
cope you bitch.

Based bord.

I hope the manga keeps it up, it's been pretty good.

Damn. Is this going to be weekly?

oh I ain't angry user
you sure seem riled over a single user telling you your theory belongs back where you pulled it from though

Omg Dante kawaii~~~
Omg nudity kawaii

Biweekly.

>Let's make a contract
Oh no you fucking don't Kyubey, disguising yourself as a bird won't fool me.

Why?
Are you mad bro?

Attached: emberressing book.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

How many chapters?

Thanks for tling and dumping.

Guys I just got back from MAKING OUT WITH NERO

shit was so cash

not mad, just disappointed

That's good, Kyrie.

Okay my bad I fucked up here, forgot to cross-check with the game script.

Attached: 15.jpg (1260x1791, 507K)

God I wish me were you

the first one's a direct translation right?

Yeah, the first one was just a translation of the Japanese script.

Unpopular opinion time: Dante Must Die is a shit and unfun way to play DMC5. Enemies become way too spongey without actually becoming more interesting on DMD. Spending up to 2 minutes slashing away at a DT'd Proto Angelo or Queen Empusa is not fun.

There needs to be an extra difficulty harder than Sons of Sparda but without the stupid boss and enemy DT mechanic, sort of like Very Hard on DMC3 (which is the best way to play that game).

DT is bad enough when it applies to regular enemies, but on bosses, it's almost the same thing as if they just recovered 30% of their health back again, since your attacks now do like a third of the damage they did previously. Aside from Nidhogg, do any bosses get any new moves when they go into DT? None, as far as I know.

Attached: 1515245776232.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

That's fine I guess...

Devil Arm for Vergil.

Devil Arm OF Vergil.

The real and only way to play DMC5 is HaH

I agree. It's also infuriating that they do an absurd amount of damage during DT. DT'd Protos can easily one-shot you with one of their heavier attacks if your bars aren't completely full. It might as well be H&H at that point.

Very Hard had the perfect level of difficulty.

I hope that one day the modding community finds a way to be able to mod enemy properties so that the community can make custom difficulty settings.

The only time DT was ever fine in DMC was in DMC1. That's only because DT was designed in such a way that it was more of a looming threat than something you had to deal with regularly in a level. Playing DMD on DMC1 forced you to be as aggressive as possible, because you want to kill enemies before the countdown timer for the DT hits zero. This meant that a skillful player will almost never see a DT'd enemy in DMC1's DMD.

In contrast, in DMC5, no matter how good you are, you will always face DT'd enemies in the game, because the game is just designed that way.

>weakling human without power
>being a devil arm
Into a trash

>You play DMC6 for first time
>who do you pick to play as anons?

Attached: dante and vergil choose dmc6.png (974x740, 307K)

I need Vergil to cradle me now
I will inhale deeply and remember his scent

>bingo said that Vergil-protagonist would've suck
Feels bad man

I bet he smells like not bathing for 30 years

Dante, el exterminador de demonios

Vergil, no question.

Attached: 1553629825421.jpg (1024x732, 360K)

Just another reason he's a hack.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxuorFD12qo
Fuck yes, comfy ayy-dmc talk on 30th

Attached: s_76.jpg (5050x2841, 3.16M)

Oh king of stench and filth.

Neither, I don't buy it at all if nero not in it

>says he would suck as MC
>can't stop making him a main plot point in all the games instead of introducing some new antagonists

Attached: 1555646117833.png (1280x720, 687K)

I hope that one day the modding community finds a way to make Dante and Nero naked while I play

Serious talk, do demons really smell that bad or it's just Dante being disgusted by the "sensing" of demon who's also his brother nearby?

Which is part of the reason 5's villain sucked so much, one of the things that made 3 so much better is that Vergil wasn't really the antagonist and it was all the better because of it, frankly Arkham was much more interesting as a villain than vergil. So if he can't carry being a villain.....then

I don't care if he doesn't bathe
I will be engulfed in his essence

Well, if Vergil is going to get a main main character role, he'd be almost like DMC2 Dante

he still lurks those threads? i've been away for a while, you are talking about the same autist who started sperging about "Vfujooooo" since the day the game dropped?

There's nothing wrong with DMC2 Dante per se aside from being Dante. Vergil turning demons into sashimi without even looking their way is cool as fuck.

As much as I want Vergil's own game, it's not gonna work

KEK

I pick Vergil and Yellow orb.

What do you think if they'll use the same mission system as in 5 but for Vergil and Dante? Like Mission 1-2 Dante, 3-4 Vergil, 5-6 Co-op and so on. I know they're not gonna abandon Nero, but theoretically.

Attached: 1555636792424.jpg (1200x761, 194K)

>slicing up demons
Meh he's going to have to do more than that. I stopped being impressed by fast hacky slashy the moment nero took a giant ass magic hand and crushed saviors face.

Hey if he gets his own campaigns or shares the spotlight in a main line, I'm not going to complain.

Great pages, I'm glad were getting more details that couldn't be put into the game.
Thank you for the translation.

Attached: 1555366383317.jpg (2560x1440, 415K)

What are the chances we could get a Bingo free DMC6?

>implying vergil being back wasn't Itsuno's idea
>casting blame on everyone else besides the man in charge
kek

Negative

I wonder what he was thinking about at that moment

Attached: D5KLgdqU8AYvrH5.jpg (1024x1024, 192K)

I wonder how magic works in the DMC universe. Is it all ritualized, is it something demons can naturally do, does it need special external ingredients or can it be performed with just the body and mind, and so on. At least I assume th word used was referring to proper magic.

all the dmc boys are stinky and I would smell all of them

girls too actually
I bet Nico smells nice

He's thinking up dad jokes to say to nero.

I fucking hate when a girl smells of cigarettes

I would bath in Vergil's sweat.

Sounds good, honestly hope they take advantage of the hell scenery for dlc.

>no no no no no this can't happen I can't lose to my son infront of dante what form of power is this how is this possible

more cigarette smell for me then

youtube.com/watch?v=b9K-yUXhxf0
Could it have an epic death metal song as a theme song?

Attached: dante is cross.png (1261x627, 982K)

He was thinking about Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: 1553259424370.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

I wanna smell dante the most since he'll smell like pizza.

Even Urizen gets the Vergil pose.

Based as fuck

Attached: Dovqx8dVAAA8dOx.png (786x881, 382K)

What does Vergil smell like immediately after reappearing?

Just walk to the next hobo you see on a bench downtown and sniff. That's Dante.

I bet V smells like cat piss

ew gross user

he smells like overpriced fancy deodorant he stole from a store

>ywn take a bath with Vergil and clean him with your own hands.
That's not fair.

Attached: 1554945864287.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

Can fatto catto even piss

Attached: 59310775.jpg (325x513, 35K)

>a man so motivated by butthurt even death can't stop him
Oh vergil

Here's your wife for tonight.

Attached: D5MfmKLWsAU0vao.jpg (1200x898, 79K)

I like how Griffon's wings make the DMC5 logo.

Also helped that he became the hottest in the whole series. Imagine old Chris, Leon and Nero all in one room. Too much hot, can't take it

Attached: HWxiyCu.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

She is very gorgeous oh my god.

NONONO
STOP THIS
Dante doesn't smell like any of those hobos.

he's dying he has no time for deodorant
hes a musky sweaty mess like everyone else
don't even get me started on his pets

Attached: 7825782463.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

SFMs where

delet this, it all takes place in the same day so he ought to still smell mildly decent if the deo is strong enough

>It's called Quad S because Sin DT+SSS rank = SSSS
>tfw only just figured this out

Attached: 1466907116113.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Cat nip

what does musky even smell like? is it the same as the repulsive stench after forgetting to put on deodorant and realizing it 4 hours later? or is it a different smell?

Re2 Leon hasen't taken off as much, Nero is getting sfm and digial renders out the ass though. Nero kinda cucked Leon lmao. DMC5 came out right after RE2 before people could really get indepth with Leon SFM, and then everybody was like OMG NERO so all the artist lewd artist started pumping out Nero's at a faster pace, poor Leon.

I choose Vergil and then after I beat the game I pick Dante to play as and beat it again.
I pick yellow orb.

if it all takes place in one day, then that means he ought to smell even BETTER after all that exertion

Attached: 9637986439876.gif (500x281, 1.67M)

Itsuno just wants his waifu back who can blame him.

Not the user you're replying to but I think it means BO to most people. I personally separate it into different categories; there's types of BO that aren't exactly disgusting and others that are rancid. Swamp ass is disgusting but could technically qualify as musky, whereas something like the smell of freshly-made-sweaty panties is actually pleasant because the bacteria hasn't had time to make it gross, so it's kind of just a generic damp smell that's kind of nice

heres ur coatless dante bro

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

Whose the luck boy

You're forgetting the month old demon blood, senpai.

Most missions alone, some are coop with vergil and dante and few missions are rival fights.

Attached: Vergil and Dante fighting.jpg (338x600, 41K)

you don't just stretch the god damn arm mesh up into the sleeve im gonna piss myself

Shit that looks awful.
Fuck capcom for not doing anything.

He needs a nice mani for those roughed up hands.

>I should've listened to Arkham and used protection

really gross dude

wtf? my sweaty underwear just smells like fabric softener

this conversation is gay

>DMCV's logo was Griffon all along
youtube.com/watch?v=ddNdpwUcWkE

Attached: 1485634466476.gif (500x376, 1.85M)

playable griffon dlc when

His daughteru in law will give him a mani and pedi.

>Next game isn't DMC6 but DMCG

Vergil obviously, even if it doesn't have cutscenes. Orbs don't matter 'cause I never use them anyway.

The rival fights should be a healthy mix of DMC3 and DMC5.

What the fuck.

Attached: D2aepglU8AAedmW.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

I want to put cream on his hands after a long day of wielding Yamato.

Cooking mama featuring griffon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dante stinks, I think there's even a line in 3 where he makes a joke about it, and how maybe he should have put on cologne. This is the real reason Dante never has a girlfriend

What the fuck happened to his shoulders

>ywn forcibly brush V's teeth and transfer mouthwash from your mouth to his

Nah, she needs to take care of Nero and the bunch of kids first.

Some make a "Oh goodness look at the time" edit with li'l chikin.

Attached: 1556243072994.jpg (1200x977, 289K)

Then rub some oil on his back to help him relax.

Clearly the cast smells like their official perfumes. Nero's mixed with swamp ass because it's apparently so bad the entire van reeks of it.

And massage the soft skin of his shoulders like a good wife would.

But what about the girls? What about Papa Vergil?

Griffon with a tiny apron while cooking chicken when

The only reason the van smells the way it does is because some jew keeps smoking around my boy.

Attached: 53236504_861842927542163_5881321677951238699_n.jpg (640x640, 27K)

>stop a mission finish cutscene just as nero swings RQ
>the trail behind RQ distorts nero's face into the perfect unga nero image
>not quick enough to screenshot
fuck

Attached: .png (1029x573, 720K)

Lady and Trish smell like garbage because of them being inside demons. Nico smells like cigarettes and the inside of a belly button. Vergil smells like nothing because he just respawned.

Neat. You think he has beauty marks on his back like the tiny ones on his finger?

vergil will take care of the kids as a favor for making his hands look pretty.

KUBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

try redrawing it while its still fresh in your mind

Cigarettes don't make a place smell like ass, Vergil. Your boy is a dirty little unga. Go wash him. And maybe teach him how to wipe better.

>and the inside of a belly button.
what

>vergil has that new baby smell

>the inside of a belly button
That can be rather nice or completely awful.

If you're playing on PS4, you can choose to save as video clip and then screenshot it. It saves the past 2 minutes and 30 seconds so do it quick.

Possible, he would be even cuter. Just a few and tiny ones here and there.

Nero goes home to this every night, no way he smells. It's all Nico.

Attached: 1505093526657.png (1920x986, 1.22M)

>leaving Vergil around children
Biggest mistake.

Stick your finger deep into your belly button, wriggle it around, and then pull it out and sniff it.

S W A M P A S S

>Cigarettes don't make a place smell like ass
You clearly have never known any smokers.

>Stick your finger deep into your belly button, wriggle it around, and then pull it out and sniff it.
I don't smell anything
user clean your bellybutton

Cigarettes don't on their own and unfortunately I've known a lot of smokers.

It doesn't smell desu. But cigarette stench is bad enough.

what the fuck are you even on about, you dumb fucking nigger
stop larping holy shit
youf ucking virgin incel

>mfw the smell of cigarettes is comforting
I want mommy nico to puff smoke in my face

He'll teach them how to jc and bug dante.

cigarettes don't make a place smell like ass they make a place smell like cigarettes you dum

She smokes in the van, has old furnture in that van, shit literally scatterd all over the place in that van, on top of that constantly brings in pieces of dead demons and also builds weapons in that van. That whole Van is India levels of pollution and rot, because of Nico

They sure have running water, unlike in Dante's office. Besides Kyrie loves him so she might even find that stench arousing.

3 rival fight missions
6 coop missions
11 lone missions

These two pictures just shows how unga nero really is.

I smell soap so I should rinse it out better

Attached: 1551275950485.png (1008x928, 749K)

>Kyrie has a fetish for swampass
I knew the pure catholic girl had to be into some fucked shit but this is not what I had in mind

IM GAGGING THIS BITCH

Attached: 1490495860954.gif (250x188, 221K)

nah PC.
also can't draw for shit, pic related.
i'll try to find what mission was it again and screenshot the scene by hand

Attached: .png (549x412, 30K)

No. He'll make them fight, pick out the strongest one and teach him the path of autism.

Use a q tip and rubbing alcohol. Use toilet paper or tissues to dry it off. You are supposed to wash your belly button.

Attached: D2ifrMGEAAdwoi48.jpg (760x1000, 114K)

>pick out the strongest one and teach him the path of autism
his new son
Poor nero got replaced pretty quickly.

look at mister catpiss over here giving people hygiene tips
bet you smelled nice popping fresh out of Vergil's pussy

Attached: 2879987.png (148x220, 72K)

user, you might want to take shower.

I need that nero face there.

Fresh as a midnight summer's breeze.

Attached: 1554756095044.png (1109x630, 1.36M)

It's certainly Nico, Nero doesn't even let his facial hair grow, unlike his uncle who allows himself to go full on hobo mode. People who live in filth start to get accustomed to the smell, and get to a point where they don't even smell the odor any longer. Nero called it out. He's not the accustomed one, which leaves Nico lmao, I mean she is redneck

Why catpiss? Griffon and Nightmare don't go potty?

>mr catpiss
**Mr. Wonka's Chocolate Factory, as per canon

>all that Photoshop

Attached: photo_20.jpg (350x350, 40K)

They make a good team.

Attached: dante_x_housemate__reader_x_vergil_chapter_2_by_karkaliciousvantas00-d73lhbc.jpg (900x642, 175K)

KING OF JOBBERS

>almost 300 comments on the poll tweet and most of them are about vergil

Attached: D4vvYBMUwAIBk_v.jpg (1217x1581, 112K)

a midnight summer's breeze wafting over the smell of a litterbox, sure
>the gang naturally smell like a lumberjack's asshole, fruit and candy
>naturally

Attached: 97897869226.jpg (525x522, 21K)

I can smell her from here. And she should stop it with the photoshopping because she still looks deformed.

They're demons, they can smell like whatever they damn well please.

Lady smells of gunpowder and lavender, Trish naturally smells of sulphur and cement but is trying to cover it up with pungent floral perfume. Vergil smells of cinnemon on top of some earthy smells. Nico obviously smells of cigarettes but her perfume is chocolatey. Lucia smells of sulphur and baked goods.

I want the combat to be evolved and the enemies more creative.

Arm parts are missing so they modeled them in from scratch.

demon heritage doesn't excuse anything
infact they ought to smell worse because demons are nasty

SHUT UP DEADWEIGHT SWAMPASS

How's the poll going by the way ? I don't have access to the results .

Dan and Reuben would have fun with this.

Attached: smiling vergil.gif (480x270, 3.5M)

enough about smell, what about taste

Attached: 1555365228794.jpg (877x882, 63K)

If trish can magically make her clothes appear, then they can magically whisk away the bacteria's shit from off their body and make their sweat glands emanate scents of their choice.

Attached: DlyyManUYAEq1RB.jpg (1200x1200, 234K)

>cinnamon
Ew. How disappointing. And by earthy you mean like the smell after it rains?

They're also human, and live in the human world, and subscribe to human ideals. Why would they smell like a common demon from the underworld lol

Which taste?

>implying V chose to smell like candy on purpose
strange choice but cute

Yeah kind of.

What do you think Itsuno is working on?

The chocolate factory smell reminded him of his childhood.