When are we getting more info?

When are we getting more info?
And I want nunchaku in the game so I can play as Bruce Lee.

Attached: filename.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Fuck nunchaku I want a naginata. And hopefully soon

It's vaporware dude

Attached: 1529011273786.jpg (599x591, 60K)

you are

Is there going to be a demo or an alpha? I thought they were going to do one.

Alpha? demo? nigga they haven't talked about it since last year at E3 all they showed was a teaser trailer

We need claws like the falcon talons from NG. Info will come when it's ready, don't rush them. They announced this a lot sooner than I expected.

Guessing you'll be able to transform into a demon instead of doing the living weapons.

I want it so you play as william adams and okatsus kid, after iemitsu assassinated your entire family due to your foreign and tokugawa blood and you were raised by munenori yagyu with jubei yagyu and the game retells the basic story of makai tenshou, fighting amakusa shiro and his army of yokai and undead samurais.

Can you say that in english?

I love nioh so god damn much
please let this be good

Attached: 1536436011970.png (1194x1506, 2.16M)

Should I get Nioh?
Bloodborne and Sekiro are some of my favorite games ever and I head it's to From games

>use old book that have zombie samurais lead by crazy christian demon man as the games setup.

If you want brief fun for couple of hours followed by boring as dragging game with no interconnectivity no enemie variety boring ass level design that of a monkey then yeah go for it

its a good game, few issues though. little enemy/boss variety, diablo loot(depends on your tastes), mediocre story, set protag(discount geralt). past that its quite good. replaying it again, after going through sekiro 4 times.

Nioh 1 took 10 years, sit back and relax user

>le interconnectivity XD
Fucking Soulsmonkeys never understanding how game design works, always thinking you can apply everything from Dark Souls into other games with no negative consequence.

>Le it's totally not dark souls clone x
Amirite?!?!
If they're gonna ass lick souls style of gameplay at least do it right all together

Yes, it's an excellent game. But it does deviate more from the souls genre than you might first think. Managing your stamina with ki pulses and special attacks is very important, especially as most enemies pollute large areas of the level with a persistent sort of AOE that blocks stamina regen, it's the kind of game where you either get your ass handed to you on a silver platter, or you nail all of your combos and destroy the enemy in a few seconds without ever getting touched.
Loot is a crap shoot, it's all randomized and you have to grind to get the best stuff, but it also lets you customize your weapons to a certain degree so it's not all bad.
Speaking of weapons, in my opinion it handles them better than any other game. Different stances means one weapon can act completely differently with different range, speed, damage and a different set of combos. In Dark Souls terms it's like a more in depth version of swapping your weapon between one and two hands.
It doesn't have an interconnected world though, if that is something that's important to you, but all in all it's a great game.

It's really not as similar to the souls games as everyone says it is, it just looks a lot like one. Outside of the not-bonfires, stamina and soul drops it's its own thing. That being said, if you go in with different expectations it's a great game. Shit tons of content with the DLCs, replayability, and if you like end-game loot grinding there's a lot of that.

Nioh is more about combat and grinding than exploration. Interconnected world wouldn't really benefit it.

Hmm
That reminds of something
Oh yeah dark souls 2
And we saw what kind of mess that was

The fact that you apparently had to grind to beat DS2 makes me question the value of your opinion.