Games where your party members can die?

Games where your party members can die?

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 28 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.54.509.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

X-Com
all the time because I suck at it

Kenshi. I still miss Bard annoying everybody with his shit songs during road trips.

Narancia's voice actor was really fucking good
The whole scene was just really good
I would've cried during the scene if it wasn't for my girlfriend watching with me

FF7

fucking spoilers god damnit
rip in piss abbachio T_T7

Dodging bullets with King Crimson is the most retarded shit, and the only thing that makes his powers not make sense

Read the manga

Attached: 1458591369663.jpg (700x760, 35K)

Why not? When King Crimson activates Diavolo he makes it so fate doesn't affect him.

He was fated to be shot along with Risotto, he deleted that leaving only Risotto shot.

He just erases the part of time where the bullets would be hitting him so instead of stopping in his body they continue forward.

he erases time for everyone but himself
it's not complex

LISA

Because then his fighting stllyoe of using King Crimson to disorient and get behind them becomes completely pointless, as he could instead use it to avoid any attack or break any guard by just phasing through

Attached: file.png (1000x639, 985K)

What the fuck is wrong with Abbachio's skull?

So which one is it you fucks

Fucking sobbed my eyes out at this episode

Fuck you, OP.

Final Fantasy.

>King Crimson doesn't make sense

Get out, seriously?

Attached: King K I N O.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

For real if he can resurrect boi bucci why the fuck cant he bring abby back

Attached: Bez nazwy-1.jpg (1125x617, 435K)

Not worth the effort.

Literally every other part of King Crimson can be explained as him moving to where he wasn't supposed to end up
The bullet dodge is the only thing that doesn't work for

user...

Moody Blues was shown to b destroyed by then so his soul had fully departed.

It's not clear how much time passes between Abbachio dying and everyone finding him but I think it was just too late. Creating life isn't the same as restoring life, GE isn't a legitimate healing stand, it can just replace damaged parts of you, but you still need to be alive. Not even Crazy Diamond could have fixed Abbachio if too much time had passed.

Abbachio is gay

Bucci was still clinging onto his life while Abba's soul already departed into the afterlife
Not like Bucci is actually completely alive anyways

Because Abbacchio was killed instantly and he was fated to die, Bruno's body was regen'd as his soul started leaving his body. He barely hung on in comparison. Abbacchio it was light's out and we don't know how long it took to get to him.

He managed to get to Bruno literally just as Bruno's soul was departing for the afterlife, and dragged it back into his corpse by pumping it with life energy
Abba had already reached the afterlife, his soul could no longer be put back into his body. they got there too late for GioGio to revive him as a zombie

King Crimson doesn't make sense because his abilities are completely inconsistent.
>First time it's revealed, he chops off Trish's hand and runs away with her and it skips ahead to Bucci holding her hand
Okay, so he can skip forward in time like a VHS tape, except for everyone else it just skips and for him he gets to act with the outside world in the skipped time.
>Next he makes Bucciarati punch his future self
This is where KC begins to not make sense. How can Bucciarati punch himself in the future? How can there be two Brunos at once? If time skips for everyone but Diavolo, then it shouldn't be possible for Bruno to punch himself.
>KC erases the time where Aerosmith shoots him so it shoots Risotto instead
This is the biggest bullshit that doesn't make sense. How can he skip time and chop off Trish's hand, but he can also skip time and NOT be shot by bullets that 100% would've shot him? The only way this works is if time skips "removes" Diavolo from the skipped time to prevent him from being shot and letting the bullets pass through him. But if he's removed from the skipped time, then he shouldn't be able to interact with Trish and cut off her hand in the skipped time then start running away.
Of course King Crimson is confusing to people because Araki is a fucking faggot who can't keep stand powers straight. It's the exact same shit as Gold Experience.
>It transforms objects into animals that reflect damage back to the attacker!
>Actually when it punches people it makes them have extremely heightened senses to the point they perceive everything too fast to move!
>Actually it transforms objects into animals AND into body parts!

Attached: 1556308260412.png (1000x563, 544K)

>With all of his remaining stand power, Abbachio uses Moody Blues to replay all the previous episodes, turning next week's episode into a recap

Attached: 1555733005678.jpg (640x640, 33K)

it just works

Attached: lisa.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Outside of the second point, wouldn’t it make sense if Diavolo could interact with things in erased time but things can’t interact with him? But ultimately it is just that stand rules change each fight.

Nobody know, not even Araki

>wouldn’t it make sense if Diavolo could interact with things in erased time but things can’t interact with him?
but those 10 seconds don't happen, there can be no interaction

yeah but giorno is a walking bullshit plot device

the ten seconds don't happen but the results of interactions within that ten seconds still happen to everything other than Diavolo

How many episodes until Narancia dies?

But isn't the state of things and people at the end of those 10 seconds locked and cannot be changed? Diavolo can change his own position, but he can't change the flight path of a bullet or punch someone to death in those ten seconds because the end result is not changeable?

too be fair KC isnt the only stand in 5 whos abilities are inconsistent. Gold Exp has had abilities just added and some forgot. Like the entire first fight of Giorno vs Bucci has abilities that are just thrown away later.

5-6 probably

Does Polnareff come back before that? I forget how the rest of this part goes.