Why is Yea Forums's taste in games so similar to Reddit's?

Why is Yea Forums's taste in games so similar to Reddit's?

Attached: Reddit vs 4Chan.jpg (2918x1598, 1.12M)

because good games are good.
Just because we are on Yea Forums and we are all edgy and mean, doesnt mean we cant like things that are universally fun and well made

Because both sites have user bases of humans

>jet set radio trash over bloodborne

who the fuck are you kidding OP?

You mean mostly having JRPG and Nintendo shit? That's because both sites are dominated by the same age range that grew up with all of these games. Main difference is the amount of western 7th gen games on the reddit side of things.

this. only people with teenage mentalities care about "us vs them" in regards to tastes and interests

Bloodborne is shit you subhuman contrarian faggot, you pieces of shit were the ones who decided this & it came in 34th. If it were up to me Bloodborne wouldn't even be in the top 60

Attached: v2019Top100.png (1456x1308, 466K)

We're one and the same, hurry go back to /pol/, they'll start asking funny questions and before you know it...
Bam.
You're a liberal.

Here's a better question, why are you on/v/ making a thread about Reddit, with screen shots from Reddit and everything. Interloper, leave.

all of them are reddit

You know user, if you'd just stop being so butt mad, and realize you can get a used PS4 for like $120, you could play Bloodborne too, instead of sitting in the back of the class room and sobbing into your elbow. I know you really wanna play it, it's ok little guy. Shhh, there there.

Bloodborne is garbage, The Last of Us II is the only reasons why i haven't sold my PS4

Fresh update.

Attached: 34567898765.png (2772x940, 3.86M)

if it's a good game, it's a good game.
no amount of faggotry or ideology can dispute that

Cope

because redditors are now here

because we're literally all the same people, we just come here for the anonymity and chaos and go there for rationality and structure with accountability
nobody only uses one website anymore, it's not 2007

>less than half are the same
>similar
ok

Attached: 1530236005951.png (251x393, 62K)

>mostly shit games
Because dumb kids.

>ss2 instead of 1

Attached: 1515205126423.png (647x740, 14K)

>Half of it is Nintendo shit
Should've limited it to only PC games, to keep the children from voting

Attached: pepe.png (529x419, 170K)

Cope with what? I loved Bloodborne, I got the version with the DLC on disc, and I platinumed the whole game. I loved it. Didn't care for the Chalice Dungeons though. They can fuck right off.

You have to go back

Fuck off spider

I'm glad I don't listen to Yea Forums and play whatever strikes my fancy

Attached: 1554577197546.jpg (900x900, 604K)

Crazy how much more variety you get when you take consoleshit out of the equation

Cringe