We're never getting a new Zelda character are we?

We're never getting a new Zelda character are we?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_02_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 498K)

I love Kass!

Attached: My Husband.jpg (2978x2978, 3.54M)

>Abloobloobloo sure LoZ has more than loads of other series BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH
kys yourself

You could have had Tingle if Americans didn't hate him

We'll get another version of Link! :^)

There hasn't been a new Zelda newcomer since Melee. I don't count Toon Link because he was such a Young Link replacement.

You got BOTW Link this game you retarded fuck

Enjoy your hyrule warriors link

Yeah but the three main characters got revamped so what are you bitching about? They have completely new models and changed movesets.

>a new skin is a new character
I think you're the retarded one

on but we got a undertale character and ps4 character (the 3ds is not a excuse)

> m-muh Zelda
All the important characters are already in, fuck off.

Give me Linkle or Volga cowards

>Yeah but the three main characters got revamped so what are you bitching about? They have completely new models and changed movesets.
Ah fuck it Mario's got Cappy in his taunts so he's a new character now

We're never getting Paper Mario either...

Attached: 1548619517583.jpg (1241x1173, 110K)

Next game. Promise.

Attached: Tingle_(Hyrule_Warriors).png (1867x2662, 2.42M)

I'd rather have an accurate Ganondorf than a new Zelda rep, to be honest.

>but we got a undertale character
No we didn't. Joker's a fine inclusion as well. I'm not going to complain about third parties because I like them.
You're acting like Zelda isn't this juggernaut franchise that's home to some of the most beloved games of all time. If FE can have all the characters it does I think I can ask for another Zelda character.

Who here /Midna4Smash/?

I'm fine with Dorf now to be honest. It's a shame that he never really got to be his own character, but all of the minor tweaks have done enough to separate him from Cpt Falcon now. I'd like Pig Ganon to balance it out more than I'd like a unique Ganondorf at this point.

All Zelda sidekicks are garbage aside from Midna

Midna and Wolf Link would've been a cool inclusion and it was something I wanted in Brawl, but I think the time for them has passed unfortunately. Could be wrong though, Midna's a popular character.

we get it. you love kass. why do you spam this everywhere that's even remotely zelda related?

I didn’t say they were new. But they’ve been substantially shaken up, which is a lot more than what most other chars got. Quit bitching.

All first party franchises should have at least two reps, even if the other is an echo

Attached: SUPER.jpg (599x335, 64K)

>But they’ve been substantially shaken up
No they haven't. They've had minor tweaks each game.

Just make falcondorf a boss in a Legend of Zelda game.

>Ganon getting a sword
>Not substantial
>Zelda’s new Down B completely changing how she controls neutral
>Not substantial
>Link’s remote bomb and longer sword enable him to be trap based and edgegaurd at a level he never could before
>All three have brand new models
>Not substantial

Meant for

He's just copying Reisen user

All of this is meaningless, except Ganon's sword. Other franchises that have huge representation in Smash, like Mario, FE, and Pokemon, got new reps.

>It’s all meaningless cause I say so

>ganon has smash attacks changed
>zelda has a down b changed
>link has a minor change to the property of a special and a slightly altered sword length
Yeah, they're pretty minor changes. The new costumes were neat though. Ganondorf and Zelda have never looked better in Smash.

Fuck off, apologist. The only difference between Toon and Young link is how much floatier the latter is and how much spammier the former is. Project M actually got Toon Link right and made him feel like how he is in Wind Waker. Ganon is still a Falcon clone even if he got new Smash attacks. His specials and aerials are still the same.

No one really matters or is of recurring importance in the Zelda series outside of the Triforce trio.

It's meaningless to the conversation of Zelda never getting another character outside the three

Playable Lana please

Attached: 1407300597261.jpg (608x945, 341K)

When will we get her?

Attached: Tetra.png (362x637, 253K)

As a Link main since 64 (and a Elite Link player), I have to tell you the new Link is not that different from Sm4s Link. The new bomb is nice, but otherwise he's kinda meh.
And now he looks ugly in all his alternate costumes.

I want another Link desu

Attached: milk.jpg (500x638, 57K)

Link’s remote bomb completely changes how he plays.

>No one really matters or is of recurring importance

Attached: Piranha_Plant.png (250x250, 58K)

Octorok confirmed?

You’re so full of shit. Link went from having mediocre edgeguarding to some of the best in the game.

>Piranha Plant
This is Sakurai's 1 creative license character. Ninty was going to give him free reign on DLC.

His normals feel way different/better now, too, I actually love playing him since I don't have to be a spammy piece of shit with his projectiles to be effective, I can get in there slice up fools like damn son

What I mean is in terms of dev time it's very minor. It's not like they put a load of time into them that it mitigates the lack of a newcomer.

Pig Ganon. Done.

>some of the best in the game.
The bomb is so unreliable the effect of the explosion does not correspond to the hitbox.
Sure is nice to edguard the average brainlet and z-drop his ass, but you won't get that lucky against an experienced player.

>Pig Ganon. Done.
Triforce Trio

You’re literally retarded.

I know he's just a one off villain from Oracle of Seasons, but he'd honestly be pretty cool with the axe + ball and chain.

Attached: onox.jpg (474x687, 48K)

>he mains link since 64 but doesn't like the 80s excuse me princess costume
you need to sit down and think about what you've done

You are using it wrong

No, you are.

The colors are nice, it's the Tunic of the Wind that is just horrible.

>Ike gets his Brawl and 4 models as alts
>Link gets his awful BOTW design instead of OOT/TP

he should've been in HW along with Veran

Attached: bothered.png (601x506, 558K)

K

The point of this thread is a new character. Pig Ganon is a new character.

I had to assume you were referring to the tunic of the wind as the base and the others as his alternates, but it sounds like your opinions are correct

you're okay user

What you seething Zeldatards need to realize is that every Zelda character that needs to be in Smash is already in. Who the fuck else are they going to put? Midna? Impa? Fucking Tingle? I’d prefer every Ultimate newcomer we got over them. Zelda is fucking good for now.

I find the Hylian tunic too generic. The green tunic is iconic, but they butchered it in BotW.
Dark Link looks ok, but it's too edgy for me.

Pig Ganon or Skull Kid would be cool

Kass unironically feels kind of likely due to his lack of representation as a spirit or assist

Every Mario character that needs to be in is in but we still get more of them. It doesn't matter.

>dark matter will never be in smash

Attached: C2EBC713-64DE-469F-8B24-6CD9D8FF96AD.jpg (750x809, 110K)

I dunno man. Each new DLC character comes with a stage, music and Spirits and we've already got a BotW stage, a lot of music and a lot of Spirits.

Vaati might be a shoe in if they reuse him sometime,Tingle is up there since Soccer guy loves LE RANDUMB JOKE CHARACTURS XD.

I honestly think the Triforce gang+Toon Link is enough, even Sheik feels out of place since she/he only appeared in ONE canon game.

>Toon Link forward Smash
>Young Link Arrow combos
>Young Link Speed
>Aforementioned Ganon and BotW Link overhauls

>minor changes

Pick one

I think the most important changes are his stance, which is way nicer now, and having his other weapons/tools visible on his model. Reminds me of how they did Firion in Dissidia.

Overall I'm honestly finding him a lot of fun to play, too, I never played Link much but I'm legit loving him in Ultimate and even bothered to get him up into elite recently, just gotta start wrapping my head around his bomb bullshit. He feels way less braindead and that makes him a lot more enjoyable to use.

>This other thing is retarded so we should also get the retarded thing!!!

Lol just completely overlook the fact that Mario is Nintendo’s flagship franchise.

I'm fine with Pig Ganon, just stating that he's part of the Triforce Trio. Just no one is really important outside of the Triforce Trio. The only non-trio characters that you could make an argument for, and it'd be a huge stretch, would be Tingle and/or Impa.

Tingle at least has had his own games. Not really relevant in the past 10 years and doesn't have the same outpouring of fans like K. Rool. And he has some degree of recognizability.

Impa.... has been a staple of the series for a while but really has only been a minor character not counting Hyrule Warriors.

IMPA! IMPA! IMPA!

Here

But we have like 3 zeldas

Attached: u1c1xvkcmr411.png (2038x878, 2.55M)

>midna?
yes

Attached: 1551098133654.png (1900x2355, 1.43M)

Impa would only be good as a Sheik echo

I'm a Zeldatard and with the exception of Pig Ganon I agree.

Zelda is Nintendo's number 2. The argument is completely retarded. Fuck, the only two Pokemon really "needs" are Pikachu and the trainer but we still get more Pokemon because it's a popular beloved franchise.

I mean it’s pretty fucking good considering most characters/franchises didn’t get jack shit.

I'd argue that any popular character is worth considering, so I think Midna and Skull Kid would be justifiable.

Hey! I still love Kass!

Attached: big2.png (1074x1075, 1.16M)

>Zelda is Nintendo’s number 2

Could you imagine being this retarded? Amazing.

As someone who wanted Skull Kid when the base game roster was being revealed, no I think Zelda is represented well enough as is, and perhaps the best out of any series. You have EVERY important character represented, which is the same as Kirby, Donkey Kong and Kid Icarus, for example. Anything else would be nice, but wholly unneeded.

It's also worth mentioning that Zelda is more popular than most of the other franchises in Smash. I mean fuck, BotW is one of the most beloved games of the decade, and that's on top of numerous other classics under the franchises belt that people will argue are some of the all-time greats.

>Zelda is Nintendo’s number 2

Attached: 7C32FE44-0517-42A9-B9F8-18E30CBFB1EA.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

Even if they stuck with Link/Zelda/Ganon, they have enough to pick from. And changing the movesets slightly isn't the same as a full-fledged newcomer. Outside of that, there are plenty of characters to use.

Attached: 1467668938979.jpg (1600x788, 198K)

The fact that the sword is longer is a blessing. Now you can feel like it's a proper sword. The f-tilt feels heavy and powerful and connecting the f-air never gets old.

Okay, refute it. I was going to say number 3 behind Mario and Pokemon but Pokemon is Game Freak.

Attached: vaati.png (409x409, 138K)

Zelda is really only super popular in America. In Japan it's decently popular but nowhere near Mario/Pokemon/Donkey Kong. Same with Metroid really.

>Has lazy recolors as alts instead of full model reworks such as the Royal Guard set, Snowquill, Gerudo, Hylian set.

Attached: 1555902077369.jpg (600x212, 52K)

>link fair
I love it.
I love it so fucking much. I think I get more KOs with that shit than anything else. Technically a fast as shit aerial with the strength of a smash attack, only limitation is you can't reliably land into it, but everyone wants to try jumping at Link anyway and his boomerang pops them up into range perfectly.

It's a thing of beauty.

>Zeldafags at it again
You will never know true suffering.

Attached: 61212354.jpg (800x450, 85K)

only corporate sluts care about canonicity

Zelda's more popular than Kirby, DK and Kid Icarus. I mean Kid Icarus has had two games and only came back at all because Sakurai wanted it to, and Kirby hasn't had a truly beloved game in the same way that a lot of Zelda games are loved for decades. DK's obviously very iconic, but those games have definitely taken a back seat in recent years as well, at least in terms of overall popularity. I think Zelda receiving a little extra special treatment would be justifiable.

Zelda is a fuck load more popular than Metroid but okay. Zelda is also more popular than DK at this point. DK's probably still got more recognisability, but it's not like the Returns games were huge sellers that everyone was playing, even if they were very good. So yeah, I'll stick to it being the number 2 behind Mario, number 3 is you count Pokemon.

Yes

I'll cut you some slack because Sakurai made Kirby and it's clear he's sticking with his games when he really only made four games in the series out of the twenty or so that are more iconic and notable sans Super Star and even Super Star pales in comparison to the Dark Matter Trilogy.

Attached: 1493168846813.png (800x800, 173K)

>and his boomerang pops them up into range perfectly
And the d-tilt.

Faggot bird poster

I think you need some context here.

We got 11 newcomers for Ultimate, pre-DLC.
Only 6 of the newcomers we got for ultimate were completely new characters, and 5 out of those 6 were characters for previously underrepresented/non-represented franchises (the one that was the exception was Incineroar). The other 5 were echoes. MOST franchises didn’t get a new character, and none of the major ones (aside from pokemon) got a non-echo. Not even Mario got a new character, unless you want to count Daisy but do you really want Zelda to have another clone? Why are you bitching like Zelda is being treated unfairly and getting dicked on? Relax.

>tfw never getting a new fire emblem character.

AC also got Isabelle which was arguably an unnecessary character given that AC had good representation with Villager (it's a life sim with no action). I think we also need to look back at Brawl and Sm4sh as well, games which had a lot more newcomers and still no extra Zelda rep (I don't count Toon Link because he was just a Young Link replacement). This isn't something that's only just started with Ultimate, this has been long running.

Come back when there's a new Kirby game that has a fraction of the success that many of the Zelda games have received and I'll hear you out.

This. Tetra is the most underrated choice for a new zelda rep.

AC is one of Nintendo’s most popular franchises user, it needed a second rep before Zelda needed a new one, and Isabelle is so close to Villager that she probably didn’t cost much dev time. The reason previous games have passed on Zelda reps is because other franchises were higher on their priority list. Like, if you actually go back and look at the newcomers for both those games, you’ll see the same thing: most of the newcomers were from critically underrepresented franchises, or entirely new like Little Mac, Shulk, etc.

Maybe in the next game there will be a new Zelda rep, since they will trim a lot of the fat from Ultimate. But getting up to this point has made a lot of sense in terms of series representation. The two exceptions being Pokemon and FE. But again, those are big money makers for Nintendo. Not that Zelda isn’t, but they were just higher priorities.

>only big successes get more characters
>what is Fire Emblem
>what is Metroid
>what is Kid Icarus

Every series that got a newcomer in Ultimate needed one more than Zelda aside from Pokemon. Keep seething

AC is a popular Nintendo character, but did we really need Isabelle? Barely anyone plays as her. It just seems weird to include more characters from a franchise that has zero action of any kind. It's not like you think of Isabelle and say "she'd be a cool character for a fighting game". In Brawl and Melee I think you could make arguments for other characters not being necessary as well. I like the weird retro characters, but if we're talking about things that needed representation I don't think anyone would've said "R.O.B and Duck Hunt need to be playable in Smash". Same goes for Wii Fit Trainer. Again, I'm happy for the variety and a lot of the weird picks are cool to me, even if I don't play as them, but let's not pretend that both Brawl and 4 needed every newcomer that was added to those games.

I never said that. The point I'm trying to make is that it's weird to complain about people asking for a new Zelda newcomer when you want a newcomer from a smaller franchise. Given Kirby's lack of importance, I think the three characters are fair. I'd like Marx in myself, but unless the franchise gets another big hit on its hand I'm not going to expect it or believe it should happen.

It doesn’t matter what you think, R.O.B., Duck Hunt, and Wii Fit Trainer were all awesome picks that weren’t represented in Smash in any way prior to their inclusion and you may not like them but I think saying that another Zelda rep should’ve got in over any of them is blatant fanboyism and missing the point of Smash.

Read my first couple of sentences from this post I'm not too bummed about the lack of a Zelda rep anymore given how promising the DLC is looking, but I have always found it questionable that we just haven't had a new Zelda character in so long. It seems weird that of all the franchises to miss a newcomer multiple games in a row, it's one of Nintendo's biggest.

I agree, I think they're all cool inclusions as well (I can take or leave Wii Fit but that's besides the point). My point is we're talking about importance, and Zelda's an important franchise in a way that most other franchises aren't. Very few franchises can go for 30 years and still release games that are truly beloved. Now that I think about it, Mario might be the only other franchise with that power, but I'm sure there are some that I'm just forgetting at the moment.

People love AC and her reveal came with the announcement of a new game. It only makes sense, complaining about a franchise going from 1 to 2 reps just makes you seem petty. And again, Isabelle isn’t a good hill to die on because she is literally straddling the line between newcomer and echo.

I definitely agree that Zelda has the prestige and that should be expected, but even as a big Zelda fan I’ve always been content with its representation and other Newcomer choices have made a lot of sense to me. I don’t need any more Zelda reps. Would one be cool? Sure, but I definitely understand why they’ve prioritized other franchises. Even FE and Pokemon, as obnoxious as their overrepresentation is, makes sense to me. It’s weird to me that people think Zelda has been cheated or overlooked.

I think it's the fact that she straddles the line between newcomer and echo that annoys me. She's so similar in a lot of ways that I have to question why they put the extra dev time in when that could've gone to another character instead. I'm not even just talking Zelda here either.
Pokemon I can understand (although Incineroar seemed a little excessive to me given the return of Pokemon trainer and Pichu) but FE's been given far too much pandering. I don't even really think that's a controversial statement on my end. It had a popularity rise with Awakening and it seems like that spike has led them to pushing FE representation a bit too much.

Ganon (pig form) in order to actually implement his Zelda moveset in the game as a playable character.

The Ganon boss battle we got here even included reflecting blasts. If we got a Pig Ganon character he could reference both the actual Pig Ganon battles and the Ganondorf ones something the current "Ganondorf" character barely does (Yes, he has a kick from TP and a backhand punch from Wind Waker, but it's all only included as far as it doesn't touch on his C.Falcon roots).

He would also act as a nice rep for the older games specifically in ways that the other characters don't

What, you aren't satisfied with Link, Link but smaller, bobble head Link, Nigger Captain Falcon, Zelda, and Zelda as a shitty ninja?

I wouldn't mind not getting more characters if they kept the 3 Links and made them even more distinct

Young Link
>Replace bow with slingshot. Projectile is smaller, but faster, and does more shield damage.
>Remove hookshot, just give him a regular grab. Pull a reverse Luigi.
>Spin attack has shorter range, but sends him way higher, giving him recovery distance on par with Rosalina or Joker.
Toon Link
>Gets a WW-style magic meter that replenishes as he does melee attacks
>Keeps his bow and arrow, but it cycles between Normal/Fire/Ice/Light arrows, with Normal being the current arrows at 3 - 6% instead of 4 - 12%, Fire being the same as Young Link's current arrows, Ice arrows freezing and doing 5 - 10%, and Light Arrows being Falco's laser from Melee
>Magic arrows deplete 1/10th of his magic meter when fired, and when he's out of magic, he only fires Normal arrows
>Up B is changed to be deku leaf. With magic, it's an even stronger version of G&W's recovery, and has a strong ass windbox on the ground. Without magic, it's terrible. Takes up 1/3rd of magic in the air, 1/6th on the ground
>Down B changed to be the Skull Hammer. Slow startup, immediately deletes shields, and is more powerful than a fully charged smash attack.
Link
>Weapons, including sword, break a la Robin's spells, replenishing after a certain amount of time and becoming items when used up, but in exchange do 3 - 5% more damage than they do currently
>If bow isn't used for 15 second, arrows get upgraded to be BotW's shock arrows, dealing the arrow's full damage in a large AoE around the arrow, but no knockback
>If bow isn't used for 30 seconds, arrows get upgraded into bomb arrows, which do 15% (uncharged) to 28% (fully charged) in a small AoE around the arrow, with heavy knockback

Oh, and give Young Link a Kokiri Forest stage instead of just having him having a Majora's Mask stage while having 0 references to Majora's Mask in his moveset.

Attached: 6d0[1].jpg (1200x688, 182K)

Is it too much to ask for something more?

>Oh, and give Young Link a Kokiri Forest stage instead of just having him having a Majora's Mask stage while having 0 references to Majora's Mask in his moveset.
This will always make me the angriest. An entire game of potential for Young Link, yet he remains a generic Link clone, even in Ultimate. Not even a Fierce Deity Final Smash.

Only if she acts like Sheik/Zelda, where you get to Switch between them. Except don't make Tetra super overpowered and Zelda super underpowered.

I'll also accept Spirit Track's Zelda.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 36K)

You're right, we should get Toon Zelda as well.

This is also something I've considered, but I gave up hope on it ever happening so I think it's safer to just hope for another newcomer instead.
>tfw no MM transformations for young link
That would've made me incredibly happy, but oh well

>Nintendo's 3rd best selling franchise
>Still only has Link + clones, Ganondorf, Zelda, and Sheik
>Meanwhile Fire Emblem gets 10 reps with 1/18th the franchise total lifetime sales

Attached: 9UkJP7Y[1].jpg (1252x984, 306K)

Even now, there are people with taste.

Attached: 37888600.png (553x600, 557K)

I gave up hope that my boy Ganon would ever get a real moveset or be good. Him just getting Ike's smash attacks as a "long awaited" change after 16 years sealed the deal. Ganondorf is always going to be a shitty, low effort clone character. Even when he gets something new, it's just some shit grafted onto him from another character wholesale.

Attached: ganon-smash-top-625x352[1].jpg (625x352, 41K)

I wish they took every Link out of the game

it's a shame the tingle franchise never took off because of incel fears. but reasonable grounded rational fears.

I gave up on Ganondorf changing with Sm4sh. Honestly, the changes to Smash attacks and the Gerudo design were enough for me at this point because I hated the TP design.
I didn't really dig tingle much in MM or WW so I never bothered with his games. He's a fine side character but not one that I particularly love. To me he's just another Beedle where I appreciate his inclusion in games but that's about where it ends.

Reminder that, moveset-wise, anyone playable in Hyrule Warriors is a fair option.

What do you guys think of Zelda representation when you factor in it has a fuckton of items and literally every stage returned plus one new one for a total of nine? The lack of new characters is lamentable, but it's not like the series was being ignored like some others.

>anyone
user, rethink that for a minute.

Oh come now, no one takes items into consideration for representation, and stages aren't much better. It's telling that one of Nintendo's most famous series hasn't gotten a non-clone/non-split character since Melee.

>stop complaining the characters have had some changes that totally means the series doesn't need more characters you've also got two other Links and a second Zelda be happy you even exist!

Why are so many people so buttfuckingly adamant about not having any Zelda characters besides Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf?

Okay fine, I really just want Skull Kid or Imp Midna.

based

I don't really count that as representation in the same way I don't really count AT's as representation. Playable characters is the most important representation for a fighting game.

Give me Skull Kid, Yuga and Zant.

Man, I remember really wanting Zant in Brawl. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who really loved him as an antagonist.

I feel you, user. Even after he spontaneously went batshit, I still really liked Zant.

I actually really dug that change. I remember it getting under my skin a little bit. I know a lot of people didn't, but I liked the idea that he was completely unhinged after being so power hungry.

The Zelda series in Smash should only consist of the characters that always get reincarnated in multiple games
>Link
>Zelda
>Ganondorf
>Impa
>Tingle
>Beedle

Link
Tink
Zelda
Ganon
Ganondorf
Skull Kid
Midna and Wolf Link
Ghirahim

Don't mind me just posting the ideal zelda roster.

Midna/Wolf link would have been cool and really stand out.

Pretty based desu

>string multiple combos on ganondorf controlling him for the entire stock
>He hits 3 tilts then kills you with a fair at 75%

Fuck ganon and fuck his games this series can fucking die for all I care

That's a really low bar for popularity and not really worth of being considered.

>Getting hit by gandorf

Isabelle is definitely a "Nintendo All-Star" moreso at this point than any Zelda side character, honestly. She's insanely popular and well-liked.

I wouldn't say so. They're characters that have stayed with people for years.

>Pokemon gets FotM mons that have yet to stabd the test of time when they were decided at the point of inclusion
>FE gets reps from unreleased games
>Zelda can't get fan favorites

Honestly, I feel like every series that's already in Smash is represented perfectly fine, and I'd prefer characters from new series from now on, because side characters don't get me as excited.

no one outside the tri-force seems necessary tbqh, even sheik is pushing it

If he got the chain chomp I'd be hype desu

Yeah, you're probably right. I just think the echo fighter position would've suited her better, but what's done is done.

forget smash, when do we get paper zelda

Zelda is #2 because Ninty keeps shitting them out. It's a metaphor, user

Link
>bring back the gale boomerang from Twilight Princess for his side special
>give him add the Megaton Hammer or the Iron Boots for his down smash
>You'd have OoT Link, TP Link, BotW Link and LttP Link as skins. As a plus, you'd also have Dark Link versions for each one of them, and the usual Fierce Deity skin.
Young Link
>he now has a moveset built upon his masks in Majora's Mask
>his final smash is the Fierce Deity
Zelda
>keep her the way she is. Maybe add some skins for those who liked TP and OoT Zeldas.
Sheik
>Replace her with Impa. Keep the same moveset.
Ganondorf
>Maybe add in one or two original moves, based on magic attacks would be too much to ask?
>also, add some skins, such as TP Ganondorf, HW Ganondorf and Ganon
Skull Kid
>please?

Attached: 764.jpg (1280x726, 219K)

Don't really need anyone else desu

The main 3 are the only characters that matter.

>No we didn't.
incineroar exists

Who the hell is tink?

Toon Link, probably.

>tink
U mean tingle????

Honestly Midna or minda and Wolf Link or skull kid is the only one I could see making it
Vaati and ghirahim would be cool but practically never Evers :(
Also pig Ganon would be neat
But I would really like epona haha

>shiek
€Replace her with impa
>but stays comeplete the same
What’s the point?
Besides shiek is only in because she started out as part of Zelda’s moveset with the down b transformation

>musoushit
that's a hard pass on that one

Pig Ganon is a possibility. If Impa or Vaati ever gets a bigger role she could maybe. Tetra and Tingle are always lingering around.
I don't think Zelda is getting another unless the next big game introduces a really popular character though.

My theory has always been that Sakurai resents Zelda (and Metroid to a lesser extent) for stealing the show from his baby Kid Icarus.

I still sorta want a better BotW representative via Urbosa. All link truly got was the outfit and the bomb.

Have her be the base playable character and represent all the champions by using their spells and signature weapons. With a Final Smash where all the champions do shit or the divine beasts blast the area.
Urbosa would be the best representative because she's got the build to use all their weapons. Mipha and Revali are too small to use Daruk's weapon, and Daruk is too big to really use the bow or the SnS well. Urbosa could use all four (SnS, bow, spear and stonecutter) without it looking weird.

Attached: 1541870794269.png (1200x1200, 960K)

I want Mipha but if they do add a champion it'll probably be the fucking bird

Based

Fuck tingle

do not make macho man an echo
I would fucking love if Macho Man happened, he's the perfect punch out antagonist, great foil to mac, bodacious personality, and you could even easily justify him being less ground focused

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 935K)

You have good taste user

Fuck series importance or number of appearances, just pick someone people like.
Zelda and Kirby both have fantastic options when you stop being a silly cunt about adding arbitrary rules for newcomers.
Realistically speaking they really can't fuck up a Zelda newcomer unless you really care about muh history post-incineroar, because your popular options include shit like a lightweight mounted grappler mage.