Why do trannies and landwhales seethe at the sight of something like this in a vidya game?

Why do trannies and landwhales seethe at the sight of something like this in a vidya game?

Attached: img-benefit002.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqtqX5WT1Ws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you think? Jealousy.

So they take it away and allow nearly naked men.

Because they cannot appreciate beauty. They see something beautiful and instead of appreciating it they must tear it down because they are not beautiful. They do not want people to enjoy beauty because they themselves are not. Hence why they shout fat is beautiful so that people will find them appealing. On the side of transexuals, it is because that is what they were promised when they went under the knife. They did not realize the cruel horrors of gender surgery and when they suddenly realize they will never be the women they thought they were, they commit suicide. I'd never help a transexual transition, but I would help a transexual revert back to normal again.

why would a tranny seethe at something like this?
t. tranny

Because landwhales seeth at the sight of an attractive women

I'm a tranny and I like these kind of characters. I'm not a hot girl irl, but I can be one in the game

If they actually tried to lose some fucking weight, maybe they'd actually turn into an attractive woman.

Ah but why do that when you can still be a fat slob and get some people to sympathize with you via guilt tripping?

Theyre parasites lacking any form of self decency

Why do you keep making threads about people you don't like? Are you mentally ill? Do you secretly want to be friends with them? Did a trans girl turn you down? Did a fat girl cheat on you with the cashier at KFC?

Why does her hair get shorter when it falls out of the pony tail?

Why do tasteless plebs like her side pony tail or loose hair look better than her pony tail or her braided hair?

Why do the female characters' hairdos get all messed up when they take a break blow but the male characters' hair is unaffected?

Why?

because forty percent

braided hair?

Attached: 1241540858521.jpg (573x415, 141K)

I wish I knew.

Attached: 1556388899721.png (3648x2516, 1.98M)

The fucking world is filled with envy and jealosy now nobody can succeed without a fucking insecure faggot grabing their balls. Satan is fucking ruling the world.

Yes

It's like people don't realize 16 is the age of consent in most of the world, including the vast majority of US states.

And that most of the people buying and playing this game are also underage in the first place. I bet a lot of these people attacking her for her age aren't evil adults which is some kind of irony.

Its fucking Fiction, Not Real go fuck yourself

this
t. tranny

Fiction or not.
Sexual depiction of underaged characters is both morally wrong and illegal.

imagine living your life with no goals, no purpose, and no triumphs. Now imagine that you were taken in by a predatory bunch of twitter users who acted like your friend but will throw you under the boss if you don't stay in line with your group think, part of it being "gr japanese game bad sexy girls in games bad". If you don't actively seeth about it, the people who called you their friend and convinced you to dress like a girl despite being a 6 foot tall fat guy will "cancel" you and then you're just some freak

Does anyone else really like 2D girls and 3D(real) girls but not like 3DCG girls?
Outside of maybe a couple SFM Overwatch clips I can't think of any 3DCG I liked much where as drawings I fucking love.

Obviously it's not if games like this can exist.

I really hope these people are miserable.

it's a cocktail of jealousy by uggos, virtue-signaling by white knights/incels, and projection by pedos

>sexual depiction

they're not being depicted having sex you fucking mongoloid

Did you even pay 300,000 USD to go to art school?

Drawing is not the same thing as painting

Why does it bother you if you come here you come to avoid reality no ruin the fucking board with your moral faggotry.

All are good. The biggest issue with 3DCG is that all the regular 2D art appears to have vanished.

Incels don't virtue signal. I think you have a few wires crossed. Or maybe your brain is smooth.

I know, but I don't know of a term that includes all 2D art so I just said drawing.

pretty much hit the nail on the head!

Anyone who bitches and moans about exposed thighs will never find happiness.

Attached: D4_w7ynVUAEV4yt.jpg (706x1200, 106K)

DISCORD...HIRE THIS MAN

Feminism is all about eliminating the exceptional and bringing everything down to the same level, rather than raising people up. This plays well with those who don't want to make the effort to improve and would rather blame others for 'keeping them down'. An attractive female in vidya is only attractive because men designed them to appeal to them, that's the excuse they use to tear such things down and make themselves feel better.

And tell me why is it good for your kind to reemplace good looking girls with FUCKING NIGGERS LIKE MONKEYS AND FUCKING DISGUSTING FAGGOTS

>even DOA is censored nowadays

We lost bros

Look at the Muslims in Islamic nations for example. The men have stable marriages with multiple women of all ages. Most men in the west can't even stay married to ONE woman.

The difference?

Just look at the clothes they wear.

I'm almost certain that they'd get disgusted by the way fat people are depicted in fetish art just the same and then insist that's just as bad as any woman that's attractive to non-fatfags. They'd just keep stooping to "NO THAT'S NOT REAL REPRESENTATION" no matter what until everything is some kind of deformed, androgynous blob.

Just my thoughts as an open degenerate, anyhow.

Attached: dd1dh1m-e7baee76-e3ed-4d58-8405-e3c7ccbeb667.png (972x687, 99K)

>thinking game journos and tumblerfags aren't incels

Attached: 1552840757521.png (495x461, 520K)

Why do whiteys and /pol/tards SEETHE at the mere mention of racial and gender equality, the respectful depiction of women in media or healthy homosexual, bisexual or trans relationships and characters??

Attached: Omg.jpg (192x187, 9K)

because this is what modern society is.

Everyone must be mad, all the time, forever.

Men like it and men are the enemy.

The civil war to determine the future of Western culture won't be between progressive fascists and people espousing freedom. It will be between radical feminists and their beta 'male' allies, and the muslims they're mass importing because they know it pisses off a lot of people they hate. The difference will lie in one simple fact: Muslims breed, a LOT, and feminists murder their own children in the womb. Simple numbers will tell the tale. And if not, it will be how feminists simply can't bring themselves to believe in something so completely as the muslims believe in their own righteousness.

Because they're shoe-horned into media in a way that feels inorganic as ever and are extremely preachy about it. They add a gay character and tell us they are a gay character. Not only is he gay but he's also cool. We have to like the gay guy and support him and applaud the devs for making him gay. And we are not allowed to point out he's a hollow shell of a character with no qualities other than he is gay.

Attached: dilation.png (1409x4383, 880K)

They are. That's why they NEED to make everyone miserable too.

It's not respectful, it's used as a bludgeon in an attempt to elicit a reaction so they can attack those who speak up and shame and silence them.

>gf likes wearing slutwear in online games
>normalfag instagram "model" cousin downloads every single skimpy outfit from skyrim nexus she can
>every single girl I know has no problem with sexy vidya
>some even like lolis
>shit gets censored left and right anyway because think of the wymyn
I am pretty sure game devs, publishers and "journalists" have no female interaction outside of the crazy feminist cult.

Attached: 75t3ZDX.gif (360x240, 1.57M)

I love Kasumi!

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Do you love the new breast and ass reduction Kasumi?

She gonna be wearing a burka in the next DOA yo. Enjoy.

I love ever iteration of her!

Attached: kasumi-doa2-conceptsketches2.jpg (1976x2752, 748K)

This extends into anyone in an executive position with social media, the tards that screech the loudest get the most likes (which doesn't take much effort at all) and these individuals get the impression that these tards represent the average consumer.
Then when their tard self-radicalisation cycle comes to fruition, and they implement the changes that 12 trannies and a landwhale screeched hard to get, the average consumer is just like
>wtf

it would be unironically extremely hot if kasumi was wearing a burka with no underwear on

Implying there will ever be another DOA fighter after two straight disappointments that only lasted as long as they did because of whales and nude mods which KT doesn't give a shit about.

It's the same reason why men would rage and scream whenever they saw a boy band or twilight back in the day, its a threat to your sexual market value and the best way to deal with it is by getting rid of it or by trying their best to put themselves as the highest on the attraction totem pole, a.e. trying to shape media to fit themselves.

Thing is, women used to just elevate themselves up to that value back in the day but have adapted to using the male reproductive strategy instead of the female one. Whats interesting is that men are slowly adapting female reproductive strategies now. The roles reversed completely.

>men would rage and scream whenever they saw a boy band or twilight back in the day

this literally never happened

i love kasumi goddamn

men just went "ugh no thanks" instead of railing at it

>justin beiber and backstreet boys would like to say "hi".

>The men have stable marriages with multiple women of all ages

That isn't the standard though. Unless you're the "elder" and can scoop up other men's women, you're basically gonna be blueballed into joining ISIS.

>decide to become a tranny, and assume the visage of a girl
>train my body language and voice to be as feminine as possible
>dress as feminine as possible
>complain about gender roles on Twitter
Must be easy.

not even comparable. you're full of shit.

>Why do you keep making threads about people you don't like?

To confirm with others that we’re not alone in our suspicions that these people are misbehaving? It’s pretty much gaslighting prevention.

What about them? Didn't stop them from being superstar sensations with 99% of women. Hell, Elvis Presley and The Beatles soaked women's panties. Most of pop culture has been based around what gets women hot.

They hate it cause they ain't it

How hard would it be for these freaks to swallow the pill that men like younger women? That we're biologically trained to like younger women? And that attraction towards women, even teens, with secondary sexual characteristics? Not to mention, that such an attraction wouldn't fall under pedophilia since they are not only not children, but pedophilia is an attraction to the pre-pubescent?

This. Instead of creating and appreciating beauty, they want everything to be brought down to the ugliest lowest common denominator. Their goal is for everyone to be an androgynous brown blob.

They're the embodiment of this guy(if he wasn't pretending)
youtube.com/watch?v=IqtqX5WT1Ws

>twilight
>titanic
>every review of a final fantasy game.

Every time theres something child-bearing young women start ovulating over (mostly not guys who look like hulk hogan) every adult male will have a negative opinion on it, mostly with the word "faggot" used more then once. It's just simply our ability to curtail sexual rivals isn't filled to the brim with psuedo-intellectual garbage and we dont have a problem with scantily cladded men as women do, ours deals more with the face then the body anyway. Don't you think its always a bit peculiar that 35 year old men have such strong opinions on girl music and girl movies?

Don't believe me? Find 5 negative reviews on final fantasy games on youtube, make a playlist with a bottle of scotch at the side and take a shot whenever the reviewer says the word "androgynous" betcha you won't.

>illegal
You can buy it in America or have something imported to America. Not illegal.

They are trying to condition men with weak wills into popping their black cherry.

I'm sure a lot of posts about "I love traps" are not by straight dudes, by tranny fags trying to condition you to enter their butthole, and normalize degenerates.

yes, men are dismissive of unmasculine men but this has never once been in anyway equivalent to the reaction females continuously have to fake video game women

All correct, but you can say the same about /pol/tards screeching about racemixing.
They can't get a white woman and see others with white women so they screech and demand death of everyone because they think they deserve it and tear everyone down.

To be perfectly honest, I do not mind seeing BBW's as well as slimmer girls. It's just a fucking shame that the low in self-esteem find it necessary to restrain others in their expressions, whether such things are in the privacy of their own home or they are also an adult, fully capable of making rational decisions for themselves. Game companies have become shameful as they treat consumers as all children, and this current agenda which they have launched against heterosexual interests through combining social shaming and media-based ostracization is indicative of an obsession they've acquired with conditioning society. Major game companies, media outlets, and social groups have an interest in transforming society, and they combine their useful idiots and money to combat both sexuality and wrongthinkers.

Attached: 1489672498757.jpg (700x983, 204K)

Because they hate white male interests. Pay attention.

Rent free leftist scum.

I don't. I don't seethe at anything except SJWs invading the internet and trying to thought police fucking everybody.
t. tranny

I'm too lazy to tag the trannies in this thread, but you have my respect.

Attached: 46RCPqf.jpg (475x263, 10K)

this actually makes good sense when you realize most people on /pol/ aren't white

Its the exact same reaction but with different tactics. It's the same exact thing, an anger at rivals with far higher sexual market value, but women were better at it due to using feminist jargon about impossible stereotypes and systemic oppression while men went with "he looks like a fag! Fuck me instead" as their predominant go-to strategy.

The most important tool in the scenario though, and this is the master stroke to me, was, men angry at prettyboys would ridicule the pretty-boys. The landwhales though, they wouldn't ridiculed the hot chicks, they would ridicule those that liked the hot chicks.

Do I agree or like either? Fuck no, they're both niggers, and the rage fat bitches have about virtual girls is asinine, but I'm not going to pretend that guys have never done it before. They just weren't successful at it.

It's an ideal they're far from reaching. They wish they were that.

Wrong