New stage builder thread ?

New stage builder thread !!

Attached: jtyyhxlmbtu21.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y78BBgmx-Eo
files.catbox.moe/g4t4kc.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=d_ZTLkZ3HRE
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3224794
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post cute and funny stages.

Attached: 1555730177750.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

ANCHOR POST
reply with your stage creations

Attached: 1556167258107.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Where is the drawfag !!!
I've been waiting for him to dump his art here for days !!

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Anyone got that -8 Rhythm Heaven stage?

A somewhat shitty Courageous for any falcom fags out there

Attached: D4sc3LoUYAAgmzf.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Banjo stages, now with added Jolly Roger's Lagoon.

Currently working on: Gobi's Valley and Click Clock Wood

Attached: Banjo_Stages.jpg (2560x4320, 3.01M)

dunno if it's still up, search rx.swf

Any good Bloodborne stages?

Fuck the Nintendo jannies and fuck niggers

Attached: IMG_20190428_011836.jpg (3778x2186, 2.3M)

Attached: IncineroarV_View.jpg (1200x675, 157K)

dunno if this user's still here but I already did hailfire, I spent forever on it as well to make it a travelling stage. This isn't even the first time someone asked me to make hailfire when I already did it. How do people keep missing it?

This

Death Mountain! Biggoron's hands serve as platforms. The lava inside the volcano rises gradually

R65HL0PD

Attached: Death_Mountain_R65HL0PD.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Post id nigger

Forgot the ID
1871YXF4

Attached: wall of flesh stage.png (1094x614, 1.27M)

>Nobody is making Beast stage anymore.
Truly, Stage builder's glorious days are behind us

Attached: qs56156qs1.gif (400x300, 3.42M)

I've actually been kind of surprised at the lack of Star Wars stages.

The Battle of Hoth! You can fight inside Echo Base or ride the Probe Droid and Snowspeeder. The AT-AT's foot stomps and is dangerous

1871YXF4

Attached: Hoth_Echo_Base_1871YXF4.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

#3 from my Paper Mario project, its the aptly numbered Chapter 3's second half: Gusty Gulch!
Some notes:
>I decided to go with a simple level design and focus more on aesthetics. Its Bridge of Eldin... but hilly!
>This stage is pretty much a culmination of the various landmarks in the background. Starting from the left: The woods leading to Bow's Mansion, the Windmill hiding a certain valuable thing from a certain monster, the Boo Encampment, and finally Tubba Blubba's mansion.
>The fighting area itself is pretty basic, being a sort of combination of the two roads leading to the mansion.
Lastly, a word of warning whe playing this stage: RUN.

Coming up next: a minor break from my Paper Mario string for a little art practice.

Attached: IMG_20190427_193358.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Snowpoint City from Pokemon Diamond & Pearl!

FRGR3HB2

Attached: Snowpoint_City_FRGR3HB2.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Arena
ID: CBFHY
Pass: 1

4/6

Attached: All Stages 2.png (1282x2327, 2.42M)

Attached: 1537920333298.gif (500x283, 1.54M)

Attached: 7c7vmemnsju21.png (1920x1080, 3.07M)

Repost from end of last thread, the Dark Chao Garden to go with my regular Chao Garden!

2TBJKFFJ

Attached: Dark_Chao_Garden_2TBJKFFJ.jpg (960x540, 59K)

Are trannies still spamming trans shit?

I am too honestly. I don't think I've even seen any meme ones. I am considering doing ones of Mustafar or Tattooine too

not even a big fan of star wars but this is phenomenal

Still the best stage day one

Attached: 1425081821347.jpg (246x248, 26K)

I've only seen a couple High Ground ones. I've been thinking about doing a carbon freezing chamber, or possibly just trying to make some Battlefront stages.

Yes. I've seen a clown with 100 yeahs

Bunny Hop from Rhythm Tengoku/Megamix. I tried to add the bunny but there wasn't enough space. Also the turtle shells (?) didn't translate well to the Stage Builder.

Attached: BunnyHop.jpg (816x580, 273K)

Where do I find the layout like this for my own stages?
Guess I could do a mini compilations of the only 3 I have.

thanks
wish I could upload it again

Guess I'll keep shilling my stuff.

Attached: Creaking Skull.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

And this one too.

Attached: Heart of Fire.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Thanks a lot. I'm surprised how many moving pieces I was able to fit into this one before hitting weight limit. Even the Walker in the background is on a rail.

I have Obi Wan and Anakin Miis I've always made fight on the Norfair stage since it was the next best thing to the High Ground until now. Shit a Carbon Freeze Chamber is a great idea! You could easily turn the frozen Han block into a moving platform

Jv2dfx66

this is the best stage I've ever seen holy shit

good

I was thinking of making an Echo Base stage with Wampas to rep Shadows of the Empire, but theres no way I can compete with this. Fucking great job.

Shit, this one is good.

>the arena has been shut down

Attached: af42b96333f24242f9cc7274bb29e68f.jpg (874x1405, 130K)

Any arena up?

That windmill better have wind coming out of it.

Guys... I need space for more stages...

Should I delete the original Konosuba Aqua and just keep the non-laggy remade version? Or should I forever waste the slot on a rare trading card I'll never touch again?

That looks great. I'll have to try it out soon. One of my favorite chapters too

sorry, had it up for like an hour and was tired

Remade version has a worse face imo

Blarg you gotta make an image code compilation, brother. I'm also still hanging on to your word from a few days ago about a ToeJam and Earl stage, cuz that sounds like it'd be really damn interesting

Attached: smash ultimate stage compliation resized.png (1024x2240, 3.44M)

I'll make a new arena if anyone wants in

which stage layout would be the MOST tourneyfag-friendly?

Attached: stay jizz.png (795x594, 7K)

get rid of it if you can install CFW, there's a backup of it already.

Whoa now

Attached: 1523876613080.png (887x810, 633K)

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I was originally hoping to have a rideable Tauntaun and a Wampa that attacks if you go too deep in Echo Base but ran out of room. I'm surprised just how many elements of the scene lend themselves to being made into a Stage. There is still room for a lot more ideas if the game allowed it

I cannot

the 2 on the left. platforms under the stage = fucking no

Interest

Probably top left or bottom left. Might depend on their size as well.

what were you going to replace with it?

NEW ARENA
ID JCJJJ
PW 5

really looking towards your earthbound stages, sea of eden is your best work, I love the imaginative scale of the battle youve created. are you making one for master belch? if you are you could make a cool stage in the sewers or something.

Thanks user. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for a master belch stage, may scrap it for a different boss or place from the Mother series, or I might make another SS13 stage. Plus I'm addicted to Dragon's Dogma right now so I haven't worked on any stages that much.

tried making the ring stage from CVS 2

Attached: cvs.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

That Tubba Blubba came up from behind and scared the shit out of me
Fantastic, but I can see a visible rail on the right side of the stage. Is there anyway to fix that, perhaps?

Attached: IMG_20190425_003510.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Good stuff.

I still am doing that one don't worry. I've just been waiting on it cause I'm trying to think of an interesting stage gimmick I could implement into it. The games already find so many ways to screw you overI'm sure I could find a way to incorporate that into a Stage

this is pretty sick

All, please enjoy my Guardian Ape stage, I worked very hard on it.

Attached: GuardianApeStage.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Lets get down to brass tacks here, who wants to be the first one to make a Dragons Dogma stage and how would we do it?

here's the, like, "prototypes" for them if you're interested

Attached: stststst.png (2560x720, 1.42M)

The giant monsters could make for cool stages, that or Grigory.

word. (I'm still anxiously waiting to play Back in the Groove, since I went for the physical version that releases in June) But the original is one of my favorite games ever. There's nothing else really quite like it.
Maybe floating islands at different elevations to imitate the up-and-down leveling of the game?
>demon mailbox
>boogeyman
>hot tub with hula girls
>stacks of presents laying around
there's so many possibilities, really.

This one is for all you fags into traps

Attached: 2019042720080700-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Leaving these here again. I'm in a bit of a creative slump today but maybe I'll go back into the editor tomorrow.

Great work, my Paper Mario brother in arms.

Attached: paper mario smash stages.png (1098x1013, 2.21M)

Nice stuff, the ape itself looks great.

Attached: fountainhead palace.jpg (1536x2048, 611K)

I'm staved for cunny stage! c'mon! need more ashley and inkling

N3L6L8HJ
dancing -8 piranha plant here. Not too bad

Niiiiiice, I can fap to this.

Love it! Thank you for sharing user

Attached: 1505629795423.jpg (350x492, 33K)

based

Are you gonna do thousand year door stages too? I wanna see some shadow queen place of shadow stages

Shadow Queen stage would be mint

ew black

What should I add to the Gobi's Valley stage?

Attached: 2019042802174500-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

Hey Paper Mario guys...

Make a stage that's the stage you battle on in TTYD. The dragon fight preferably.

don't worry friend we just need to wait for the day fupo gives the goods

Also reposting my Tojo Clan HQ for people who want Yakuza stages

Attached: tojoclanHQstage.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>it's an unplayable respawning lava objects with gravity stage episode
Not even good as a joke

I'm only intending to stick to PM64 stages for now, just because of personal bias. But I might branch out into TTYD or other unrelated things if anons give me some cool ideas to take inspiration from. Shadow Queen stage might actually be pretty fun to attempt at some point.

Damn, that's looking pretty great as is. I'm trying to think of a way to incorporate Grabba into it...
Maybe his hand rises up out of the center as a hazard or platform?

While you're both on. Have you seen this stage?
K6904R5G
It's a beautiful rendition of the PM64 battle layout, but it doesn't have grabbable ledges. If you're bored or interested, maybe you can make a version with them? It's pretty great looking otherwise.

lool

I dont know if its too hard or impossible to do, but if you could make the pyramids look less flat then what you have would be perfect. Right now they look more like diamonds with no real dimension to me. But perhaps Im being too nit-picky.

My only gripe is the bumper obstructing the view of his anus

If you're just looking for extra decor tips, you could always stick this on to one of the pyramids

Attached: Bkwiki154.png (325x242, 111K)

really? I feel it's one of the weakest ones I've made, I prefer to try and add as many details I can from each level but Gobi's Valley has kind of an odd layout and its most iconic landmark (the sphinx) is segregated from the rest of the level.

Stage is 8 player viable right now, so plenty of limit to work with to add more but I don't have many ideas, might try the grabba hand in the middle. Also I should probably hide that lava off-screen I think.

I get ya, not too sure what to add to them though to help define their shape

Going to ALSO repost this beautiful boy and his beautiful nipples

Attached: FB_IMG_1556321835936.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

How can I help you King Yea Forums/v/Yea Forums?
D7Y3NQ1X

Attached: IMG_7905.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

I'll hold onto the code, but my Switch is powered down and I'm in bed now, so it would be really nice if someone could screencap it.

If you haven't hit the object limit yet, maybe you could make each pyramid composed of two halves, with one half being the sand texture and the other half being the wood texture, to give an illusion of a shadow.

Attached: gobi edit.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

Nice work!

That background is the perfect enbowelment of his search for the meaning of LIFE
Life
Life
life

I NEED A MONSTER TO CLOBBER THAT THERE KIRBY!
also neat

I NEED AN ASSIST TROPHY TO CLOBBER DAT DERE KIRBY

not a bad idea, I was gunna add some kinda brick patterning but this is way easier

>foreground objects
I'm legit scared of using any since they disappear from the slightest camera adjustment, unless the last patch fixed it.

Attached: C_btzf6V6_cgTDKQ2.jpg (504x504, 47K)

Thanks for the room, I need to go make food now but I'll make one if there isn't one when I'm back.

;)
Not sure what you mean. If you're talking source material, I use mariouniverse.com and look up PM64 maps. Pretty useful if I say so myself.
Considered it, but the windmill was slow enough to not go for it. That and space issues. Funny because the BGM in the ra game has wind blowing in it.
That bothered me a lot and unfortunately it got to the point where if I erased it and drew another, it wouldnt have space... and I was left with half of what I got. Does that make sense? I had to use it or lose it at that point. I'll tinker with it somemore.
Assalam alaikum, brother.
I'll check it out later!

Attached: d2e1vkp-1abbbe87-e3ae-44ee-bfda-7a9ad7266a05.jpg (616x719, 613K)

based. can't wait to see more from you

Attached: 1544911312061.png (634x572, 181K)

>Xavier Renegads Angel

100% Based. Now I ask thee a question. What Doth Life?

Reposting my stages, hoping to make another stage tonight. Just updated Hachiko last night, had do redo all noise to give them grabbable edges, they weren't registering as grabbable even when I set them that way in the last stage. Also the statue itself is no longer grabbable, and some details changed in the process of everything
Rhythm Heaven - Sneaky Spirits
Rhythm Heaven - See-Saw
The World Ends with You - Hachiko

Attached: stages.jpg (1280x4320, 1.21M)

It really depends on how big said object is, and whether or not every player is behind it at the moment. You can make foreground objects work as long as they're not too intrusive to begin with, the placement is important. I also like to use them to cover up places the average player isn't supposed to see or go, like underneath the Sun's Tower stage is a hidden void with just a lava platform moving back and forth that determines the "respawn" time of the falling sand brick.

Love your stages man. Keep up the good work.

Shiieetttt, I'm digging these. Screw it, dibs on SPM (if anyone actually cares). You guys have definitely got me inspired, and I've loved what you've put out so far.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Based

Attached: 0427192056.jpg (3264x1836, 1.48M)

bannedlewdanon here, finished the big wolf stage that someone suggested
hit weight limit (in more ways than one) so this is the best i could manage

Attached: 58578404_147240102991039_1569829341464887296_o.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

A Ghost in a Pot
ID: NW5VD922

Attached: thumbnail_20190427_214240.jpg (1280x960, 341K)

I'll suck your cock if you make a Merlee's Mansion stage. Or maybe a Big stage where the top half is the Overthere and the bottom half is the Underwhere

Cloud N. Candy
ID: PLGPDMWX

Attached: thumbnail_20190427_213652.jpg (1280x960, 382K)

I want a stage where lucario waves his cock around.

someone post a pic pls

Starship Mario
ID: 1813YY9S

Attached: thumbnail_20190427_214014.jpg (1280x960, 321K)

BK user again, how's this?
I felt it looked better with the light source implied to be behind the sphinx, since that's how light was illuminating the objects in the stage already.
thanks!

Gobi's Valley is basically ready to post I think, and I've already started on Click Clock Wood which will be something very different and highly ambitious...I really hope it goes well.

Attached: 2019042803002600-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Fucking Based and Hunterpilled

Looks Good

Perfect Chaos
ID: 2T543HBL

Attached: thumbnail_20190427_213856.jpg (1280x960, 428K)

Amazing!! I love the faces on Yoshi and Roger!

I'll see what I can pull off. I'll need to just put together a list of possibilities.
>Fracktail
>Merlee's Mansion
>Overthere/Underwhere
>Underchomp
>vs Bleck
>Dimension D
>Francis
I'll take other ideas too, I'm super into this.

Hey guys, leaving a revised version of Gusty Gulch.
>Fixed the rail line to make it so it wont be as visible at the far right
>the Windmill has been slightly altered to match the ingame model
They both play the same but this one is more polished.

Attached: IMG_20190427_210453.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I love it. Feels like his belt is gonna rip in half soon.
Too bad you're still banned, youre doing gods work.

Sammer Kingdom!!!

That's pretty cool. Will give it a yeah when I get home.

You got more sonic stages?

Easily the best version of him I've seen. Good job!

SPM has a lot of potential for stages. By all means, join the good fight! Chapter 3 is my all time fave, so seeing parts of Francis's Mansion or even the tree area prior would be glorious.

Updating now.
Looks nice. Were we still doing Grabba?

Slick as fuck, dude. Appreciate that you took my suggestion.

this is absolutely fantastic user. Please make more star wars stages. now i want to make an endor stage that takes place high in the tree's in the little villages the ewoks have

It's the only one I have. Maybe in the future I'll do more.

Reposting a higher quality image.

Attached: guardianApeHQ.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Maybe the main arena then? I'll see what I can come up with that would be aesthetically pleasing for it.
Yeah I'll have to see what part of Chapter 3 would be best. If I can make a piece of Francis' mansions and have one of the robo cat-maids wandering the stage, we'd be in business.

>we still doing Grabba?
not sure, depends if I want to sacrifice 8 player viability here
thank you
it was a great suggestion user, this is why I always ask for feedback before pub

Thanks a lot! You're in luck user because I've been having ideas for more SW planets as Stages. Endor is one I might do too because I want to try and see if I can rig two logs with lava tips to arc and hit each other as a hazard like the trap the Ewoks took out the Chicken Walker with, I look forward to seeing how you do Endor!

I also want to try Tattoine, Geonosis, Mustafar and possibly more if I get any ideas

I'm the user who always votes "fuck 8 player" in return for better stages. So that's just me.

Attached: 1448430765639.png (381x446, 65K)

Any arenas still open?

PUT SOME CLOTHES ON THAT DOG

no she likes running around with little clothes on

Attached: bikinibelle 2.png (489x540, 59K)

I made one, on wifi so no promises how stable it'll be.
2 Stock, customs on
ID is DGVQ8
pass is 555

These threads made me want to fuck this dog, I hate you all.

Closing down the arena now, go on without me lads

Attached: 1547154457854.png (720x792, 305K)

How do you make copies/dupes of your stage? I saw the Pika Libre version had like several different versions in the catalog

its just the power of chibi and cute

Attached: happe.png (518x696, 92K)

>bikinibelle 2
What's number 1 tho

Attached: Isasmug.jpg (430x800, 39K)

Well that didn't last long

this one

Attached: bikinibelle.png (329x309, 34K)

Gobi's Valley (Banjo Kazooie)
It's up. ID KQNNRV2Q

features a moving magic carpet platform, and lava on sides but not in the middle as an intentional death zone. Supports 8 players, probably the most detailed of my stages to do so.

Next: Click Clock Wood

true, although I think I prefer the middle area to be empty as a kill zone anyway, since the sides have lava.
sorry for not replying earlier but I actually added your suggestion to the pyramid on the left, albeit simplified to retain 8 player viability.

Attached: 2019042803322100-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Idk that one guy quit or crashed

anchoring

Well I tried. Someone else make one. sorry BKURO

Now I gotta do a Space Colony Ark stage.

Make it stop, I can't look at pictures of Isabelle without getting hard anymore.

really?

Attached: more boobybells.png (470x650, 79K)

someone make an isabelle butt like this

Attached: 4ece3a67bcda9d1bd719ef2cc591998f.jpg (932x1000, 65K)

Well actually this is helping, because those tits on her just look gross.

I thought it was Groose from the thumbnail haha

pleb

Attached: jokeabelle gun.png (544x641, 157K)

I'm an ass man, user.

Made one, gonna AFK while I go eat but it'll be up.
Teams
ID: 7P21W
Pass: 111
3 stocks, 3 minutes
FS on, Team attack on.
Let's see how these settings work

Attached: hkrr63a96y011.jpg (619x1230, 456K)

You can upload the same stage as many times as you want, but each stage will have its own unique ID.

hnnng. I'm not going to ruin the stage builder thread by spamming lewd Isabelle but I'm tempted

Attached: the goods.png (510x257, 90K)

Yeah.. I know, already saved it

do it
succumb to the lewd

Attached: yeae.png (741x535, 654K)

please don't. don't get us trashed

oh sick. you took my suggestion for the Kazooie pole

Finally something gay that's not furry, thanks a ton!
first of all black cock is amazing, second that's just a dick silhouette anyhow so it shouldn't effect you.

Just post lewd Isabelle stages, hopefully ones with active codes, that way you're on-topic

I've fapped to at least two different isabelle stages so far, I wouldn't mind some more.

Fug, can you at least edit your own stage if you download it?

Nobody's coming. I think people who actually come to arenas are either banned or they lost interest in playing custom stages.
But thanks for making an arena anyway.

nobody likes playing team

I don't mind team

but I'm about to go to bed

team/doubles is pretty lame.

Team is okay when friendly fire isn't on.

Is there any way to use these in battle arenas?

What's the limit to the number of custom stages I can save?

I put together a compilation of most of the stages I've made so far.
A few notes on specific ones:
Laharl's Castle - this is the V2 version which improves on a few graphical things
Venus Lighthouse - if you knock someone down the middle, the lighthouse will split apart just like it does in the games after Saturos and Menardi are defeated
Hidden Palace Zone - Robotnik appears after about a minute and steals the Master Emerald which you can see in-progress on the screenshot, which took a really long time to get working
SMRPG Vs. Bowser - The switch on the right chandelier will cause it to fall down. It should respawn so you can hold it back in place after a bit.
I in general like to make nice-looking stages that are also reasonably fun and neutral to fight on.
I'm starting to run low on stage ideas, so I might take requests if they interest me.

Attached: Stage Compilation.jpg (1280x1800, 776K)

Thank god. I'll never hit that limit because so many stages are SHIT. (even if they look nice)
I'll download Fupoo's stages tho.

New stage, Waddaya think?

Attached: D5NSehiU0AAQ46r.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Yes, literally just use them.

No. Unfortunately you can't edit downloaded stages even if they're yours.

is there something behind the wall?

99, including the stages you made yourself. If you make another account on your Switch, it comes with its own Smash save and 99 stage spots.

enjoy your ban.

Oh shit, that's good to know.
Of course, there's no way to swap stages between spots, right?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1280x2677, 2.02M)

can you make a stage of Felix Argyle getting spitroasted by two black dudes?

Attached: boy.jpg (512x512, 31K)

nah i just couldn't figure out how to hide that top part, though i guess i'm payin for it now

Old Yharnam! complete with: Burned-out house, ladder tower with gun on top, and Bloodstarved Beast church

Attached: D5NWQFCU4AEGO9b.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Nah.

Last update for fucking real this time.
Reason? There was an invisible wall on the right side that would just stop players from being launched off stages at times.
That and cleaned up some BG stuff.

Not coming back to this stage in particular again. This program is a little bit on the jank side.

Attached: IMG_20190427_220501.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Alright then. I'll just make sure to download my lewd stages twice from now on. One on each account. So I have one shitpost account, and one "legit" account.

Btw, for stage creation, do we know if a ban for posting lewds on one account affects the other if you have two on your Switch?

Me and my friends from high school played a tag team game mode where two people would fight while their teammates waited on the side for them to either die or come tag them in, it was actually pretty fun.
We also used to get absolutely shithoused while doing it though, so maybe that was the fun part.

>thread is devoid of report autism and sonyshit posting
these are the only good hours this thread has now, all others are forfeit
(best time to post lewds without reprimand I guess)

Looks like shit

This is still the best Sans stage out there

Attached: IMG_20190418_191425.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Yeah, the entire Switch gets marked as banned, changing account changes nothing.

What do you mean by shit post account, an account smash ban is applied to the whole console for the duration of the ban
Keep in mind the ban is for smash online services only though

There is a very, very slight grace period for alt accounts to use smash online, but yeah the whole console gets banned from smash only

he probably means a lewd folder account

Thread has no bad apples because all the lewd makers are either KIA (Banned) or too scared
And it seems like Sony bois have gotten over themselves
I own both a ps4 and a switch and all this conflict between consoles/platforms is pretty fucking pathetic and childish, I do enjoy that WHIIRR stage though as it is a very funny hazard stage IMO

that GHZ boss is really good. clever use to make the wrecking ball.

Hey can someone tell me the best way to move my screenshots onto my computer? I threw together a quick Dimension D, and I'm well underway with Merlee's mansion. Figure y'all might want pics/codes.

Attached: 1200px-MerleesMansionSPM.png (1200x718, 580K)

>humoresque of a little dog

Attached: 1414372672666.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Man if only we could locally share stages, kinda fucking stupid seeing as switch/smash have a lot of mainly unasked for, but very nice local features, like updating a game ver. locally from another consile

You are pathetic.

>Was told in another thread that it was just the account
Glad i didn't post anything yet.Oh well, I'll just keep it to the rooms then.

Attached: [DB Patiently].png (344x255, 178K)

is this ridley? see, hes confirmed not too big for smash

Why's that? i'm just a normal gay guy.

Been posting a few stages lately but just got online so ill repost everything. First up LTTP Death Mountain.

Attached: B80777B2-8531-4946-8A38-85B6AEB29007.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

Whomps Fortress

Attached: 85B1978C-FB9D-4124-8736-A6AADD0FC9AE.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

I'm really curious what happens if someone were to get multiple accounts and have a warning on each for lewds would Ninty be able to strike the console outright, or would they change how warnings/bans are handled?
Yeah its super inefficient and retarded admittedly, but man lewds are made to be shared

Mother Brain

Attached: 67DA24DC-46FF-428C-88FB-8916C8414E5C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

Rice Field Arena
L2YHG

Attached: 20190427_030240_1.gif (656x368, 3.2M)

Yharnam

Attached: 45F3ED55-3F49-48FB-8B1F-B9FF46B7F368.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)

MGS3: Virtuous Mission

Attached: F3BAC2BB-9ADE-4493-B38D-97809F42E172.jpg (4032x3024, 3.93M)

King Bob-omb

Attached: D9A37D73-5CD5-47F8-866E-19221F9D10DF.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

Dr. Robotnik
I didnt do such a good job syncing up with the background here

Attached: 1760677F-6E56-4DD2-9B9C-4C91DA2DA5B4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

im so sorry rice...

made a public arena with customs on, guess I surprised someone with Club Lopunny because as soon as he saw it he SD'd and disconnected lmao

Adventure

Attached: 847BA42A-81AF-48F8-9A19-C2F00B467904.jpg (4032x3024, 3.64M)

New Londo
Starts flooded and the water slowly sinks, ive fixed some ledges since but havent reposted it yet.

Attached: DCCB330A-9054-4B9A-9B25-9C84ACC6AE64.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

Blighttown
Not one of my better stages, really hit the limit hard.

Attached: 84CE170C-896D-48A8-A89B-2FE880F8FC55.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

Sekiro- Fountainhead Palace

Attached: C0DDAC58-88F4-47B3-85DD-FC2DA60F92A5.jpg (4032x3024, 3.63M)

Attached: Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Team Rocket Base

Attached: 006B30B2-D558-43AF-B673-5363341C6F9D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)

i will not report you, but Nintendo does not like political shit.

First area of Metroid Prime, soon ill post a version with fixed ledges.

Attached: 3255E8F9-23BD-47D0-A67B-766EF7BDDBDB.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

>somehow the same stage twice in a row

Attached: 20190316_150443.jpg (867x867, 314K)

Diddy Kong Racing, i have a version that makes the Wizpig head slightly more playable to post, will try to fix a few more things.

Attached: DE88188A-DC6C-4A18-8FFA-6E8E2ED70D31.jpg (4032x3024, 3.33M)

Im no longer sorry.

First stage I've made, let me know what you guys think!

Attached: D5Ndk8kUUAIxPYu.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

MSGV jeep ride

Attached: DF9F08CB-0D30-45E3-A2D7-6226C02ADAC1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.6M)

why did you kick me jackass

First offense I assume it's just the stage getting removed, but 2nd would be a ban or a 2nd warning? I was thinking of just posting 2 variants of a stage and then saving the rest for rooms.

Attached: ï½¢ I t ' s b e t t e r t h a n n o t h i n gï½£.png (246x225, 102K)

R Type

Attached: 19783072-EA50-4166-9CA5-253A4517EE84.jpg (4032x3024, 3.04M)

He seems to be a bit kick happy.

Tubba Blubba

Attached: 0921E079-599D-4C2F-BAE2-38EF8265D113.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

Working on a stage right now, what song sounds at least somewhat similar to plants vs zombies final boss?
youtu.be/Y78BBgmx-Eo

Attached: 1556270037870.jpg (1024x995, 73K)

Baby got upset because I beat him in the sudden death I guess. And the fact that I was playing a fatass knocked him into his own trap

Ice Climber

Attached: D142BCEB-906D-4038-8548-A10134221FE6.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

Wave Race 64
Warning, this level is terrible, do not play if you have epilepsy or good taste

Attached: 2863F3FA-07A6-4F4C-8260-A7437351B20F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

LOL

Attached: 0427192241.jpg (3264x1836, 1.49M)

well look just a few threads ago and it was full of trolling and that one autist going on about pedos and furshit
it was the opposite of the cozy that these threads had at the beginning
wink

DK Jr
This was one of the first stages i made, the layouts fine but i did a really bad job drawing it/using up space.

Attached: 51218CE5-B220-4F1A-BE04-B953FBFA524D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.69M)

how do you make the gears so perfect? Even using grid view it seems like nothing ever lines up exactly

Someone actually made Blue Badger finally

Attached: 0427192243.jpg (3264x1836, 1.75M)

I think someone needed/wanted Paper Mario stages. I just finished one, but I have to test it first.

Blanka from SF2

Attached: 00251954-E2A4-4D73-9A87-8C023501342A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.45M)

Dhalsim

Attached: 0858B21A-E031-45EF-979B-F509EE7BCD91.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

you think they wouldn't give a warning before straight up banning ya?

I just didn't want to do that stage again. I certaintly didn't pick that stage.

Fairy Fountain

Attached: 5D509845-DFD0-4CF9-B48D-5BC79534F139.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

Crocodile Cacophony or Funky's Fugue, though I would say Crocodile Cacophony fits better

I can't find how to get images like OPs image to share my stages with, but it also took me a while to figure out how to post them at all.

The app should have the ability look at your own stages and then share the codes with others. I can find my stages but no look up code.

Here's a shitty photo of my yume Nikki stage.

Attached: 20190427_212901.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

I want to make a stage based off of Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. What area would you guys want to see?

Timesplitters 2- Neotokyo
Just made this stage and havent tested all that much, open to any suggestions including a better song choice.

Attached: 294813A3-570E-443F-9944-271C7CA174DA.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

Shadow Queen boss fight

What do you guys prefer? Fidelity to the source material but flawed or a flawless stage but it just looks off?

use the ingame share feature or take a screenshot and post it to twitter or facebook, then download from there

Glitzville

stage playability comes first

Then why did you kick me? I didn't pick it either

arena glitched after first match. it was pulled from my random list.

I also made a Count of Monte Cristo stage but apparently the pic is too big to post. ID is QG31YPQL

Shadow Palace
Xnaut lab
Glitz Pit that isnt just a platform with a nice background
Twilight Town/Creepy Steeple

Peach showering

I think you get like 2-3 warnings and your stages taken down, then a 2 weeks ban, then we don't know because the first people to get banned aren't off their ban yet and thus obviously haven't posted more lewds again.

unbridled autism my friend
if you mean the square teethed one, i start with a circle, draw a bunch of long rectangles over the same spot, and rotate them around until all sides have a tooth. there is some finesse in rotating required here, since the stage builder has this weird set angles (if you rotate rectangles 180 degrees you'll notice they're asymmetrical) so you just have to rotate it very slightly in non-grid mode until you're satisfied
if you mean the triangle teeth gears, that's a little more complex, but it's more time spent than difficult. I started with a circle, then drew a bunch of squares within and rotated them until they were the spikey star shape. then I zoomed in, used non-grid mode and just clicked on all the corners as close as I could.
the smaller triangle tooth gear is just two squares

Yeah I agree, hate that this is a trickier track to find something close to but I can settle

It was all just one big retarded understanding

I think I fixed the issue. A spawn point was killing the fourth player. Lol

Can somebody explain why Steve Harvey is a just as popular as Obama, Peter, Shaggy, Alphard's character, and Sans?

Attached: (You).png (649x649, 296K)

I don't know where the in game share feature is other than posting it, but that still doesn't produce the same image as the OP.

Also is there a way to find all your own stages on the online share base? Or do I have to search by title or whatever

Attached: IMG_20190427_225621.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

He physically over-reacts to everything

Hooktail battle.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

its literally on your fucking screenshot.

do you see the button in the corner that says share?

Anyone know if teamwork is still up?

easy to make mii

it is

Wracktail
ID: GL6PDTGB

Attached: thumbnail_20190427_235311.jpg (1280x960, 308K)

Oi m80 that's fockin mint

Does it move?

Why do I even try to exist anymore?

Attached: IMG_20190427_231200.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

feet

Why not color him red? Looks way better

Reddit

Pink** Sorry

There's only wind. I couldn't add more stuff.
This is a different boss than Fracktail (the red/pink one)

That’s some fucking sorcery right there

Well there goes my idea. Looks great though man, nice work!

can you make one of him?

Any arenas open?

Attached: 1555856901704.png (771x686, 77K)

Tip: redraw the circles with freehand, not the tool if you want more weight. The circle tool eats weight like a motherfucker

Fracktail is red, Wracktail is pink.

It took me longer then it should have to realize that isn't a cock

What is it?

Wait, what its not?

Paradise Falls from UP! Carl's House bobs up and down over the side of the cliff, and three balloons on the right serve as moving platforms

SSL86DK4

Attached: UP SSL86DK4.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I know, but it looks better :(
Yes, but the pink available is kinda too pink, so I just chose white for it.

Arena crashed?

Fair enough, it looks amazing.

That looks so cute user, good job! The whole layout and presentation are all great

Thank you so much! You made my night.

I thought it was her fingering herself but the arm wasn't visible by the angle, but even if it is a dick it looks like a small mushroom cock

It's especially good for your first attempt! I can't wait to see more you make

These are really good user.

oh boy, let's see what Yea Forums mad-
>poorly drawn porn stage which sucks ass to fight on
>meme survival stage
>decent looking stage
nevermind

Trying to figure out what to do with this stage, any guides out for the more nuanced stuff?

Attached: 2019042800181600-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I think you may have missed like the 100 other stages in this thread that aren't porn

oh boy, let's see what Yea Forums mad-
>cradle
>meme survival stage
>cradle
>cradle
>decent looking stage
>cradle
>amazing porn stage which plays well
hnnnnnng

Attached: v stages 6.png (1144x745, 1.46M)

but if they did then they wouldn't have anything to complain about

I kinda agree. But as long as they are okay to fight on I don't mind. Like Teamwork.
I like making cute stages tho

Attached: Screenshot_Nintendo_Switch_Online_20190427-233608.png (1011x1723, 1.8M)

Arena
9v9dg

That isn't the case in the thread. Arenas however are what I described

I love the inclusion of the Deoxys triangle. This looks really good so far! Making them and Rayquaza move even slightly on a gear or rail will make them seem more alive and part of the stage

so THIS is the infamous IC stage
gotta ID?

How do people get such neat lines? Are they using a capacitive stylus?

You can made a straight line by drawing two dots.

It got taken down a while ago.

I'm curious to know, which porn stages are the best and the worst to fight on according to Yea Forums ?
Like, can you guys make a top 5 ?

Attached: 65161651.jpg (900x715, 140K)

The original Aqua stage is fine if a little too tall.
Teamwork is fine
Rosa pppu is fine
Lopunny is fine

A vast majority of shaking asses are absolute shit to play on and have fucked up geometry where you clip through the platforms.

?

worst would be one of these
>no ledges
>no flat ground
>places you can clip through
>caves of life
>visible rails
>actual porn isn't even good

>arena shut down
K whatever

Attached: 1555193687368.gif (200x200, 948K)

>Teamwork is fine
I keep hearing about this Teamwork, stage, but never seen it which one is it ? I'm banned so i can't go check

Also they tend to have no ledges. Just trash all around.

Double Mii handjob

The double mii handjob stage.
You can probably find screenshots of it by looking though the archive.

It's two Miis giving a handjob.

from earlier
I decided to go with one of the suggestions from and made the Glitz Pit. The idea is that you can't ring out or else you'll it the lava, and you can get to the top of the ring where Rawk Hawk hangs from in his boss fight by climbing up the ladders, since I figured they kind of fit anyways. I would have added more to the background but size limits suck ass.

Attached: glitz pit.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

I gave up and joined a normalfag arena. Fuck this

After a whole one match.
Please never host again, thank you.

Could you theoretically hide the contents of a porn stage and therefore avoid getting it taken down by adding a moving foreground layer so the preview doesn't show anything kinky?

What about my post made you think I was the host? Dumbass.

Sorry i had to shut down due to having to reset my breaker box and me not knowing what fuse goes to what.

people have tried that and they still have gotten taken down

>that tap dancing ghost
I love you, user.

That works for a while, but eventually it may get reported and end up in a warning/ban
Happened to me

user, that's what everyone has been doing.
And it will get taken down eventually. Whether it gets taken down in minutes or days is all random.

I mean, maybe? It depends on whether the moderators actually check what is in stages before they delete them

Sometimes that works, teamwork has a falling foreground that acts as a curtain, and has remained, but a bunch of other porn stages did that and got removed. Just depends on the report lurkers here I suppose

>and has remained
It got taken down like two days ago.

I downloaded it yesterday

Porn stages with curtain layers last a while longer than regular porn stages, in fact, a lot of them are still up today, even if the uploader himself has been banned after lasting a week without repercussions.

Currently attempting Central Highway. It's currently a beta because I'd like some advice on how to improve it. Some things I've done include:

-Messing with textures for a red-shift effect to make smaller sky scrapers seem farther than the others.

-Cars that move as far away from the screen as possible to mask the illusion of how they keep reappearing (this step took me the longest to do)

Let me know what you guys think

Attached: Central_Highway_(Mega_Man_X).jpg (711x400, 64K)

GB3QW
PW: 1379
3 Stock - 5 Mins
Low Items
Get to ass-kickin', boys.

Attached: 1548107816855.jpg (639x480, 32K)

I was told teamwork is still up? My point stands that the curtain method is inconsistent then

Didn't come out quite like I wanted. Wish there was a way to hide the ladder itself and make it appear after a switch is hit, but such is life. Still think I made the overall stage look pretty decent with the tools given.

Attached: Merlee'sMansion.png (845x476, 763K)

As long as you keep the stage's true nature on the down-low and avoid the wrath of autistic report-user you're good to go.

ID doesn't work.

And for just stupid fun I made Dimentio's little arena. Nothing special here aside from looks (you will have to drop in after respawning, but that's about it).
Enjoy dueling like two gleaming banjos on a moonlit stoop!

Attached: Dimension_D.png (959x542, 1.11M)

You can clip into a box that's the entire playable stage, so that would put all customs as worst.

And before I bail for the night, anchoring
I'll work on more SPM stages tomorrow, I'm really feeling Fort Francis.

Motherfuck.
GN3QW

Classy

It's a cock going in

Prince Froggy time boys

Attached: C6418137-6E9D-4D18-ABA0-F947F31611BE.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

It was still up this morning when I looked.

Meta crystal should be normal sized not small

Well if you make more star wars stages that doesnt include episode 8, you'll get a Yeah! from me.

this looks fun but could have probably been better if maybe it was one of the mazes in the game

Oh, I thought at first it was the inkling that had a cock and the other anons thought so too

Teamwork IS still up

What is the red thing with the portal supposed to be?

Whos shy gal was that?

On what basis do you say that? The original version's blast zones, maybe? Admittedly it has been quite a while since I've actually played Smash 64 so I didn't think about that. The stage itself is quite small so I went with the small size.

this level ended up getting into the most popular tab which i’m really thankful for. but i still try to pass around the latest version where i worked on the visuals more

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 623K)

DDD v. Wario is such a fun matchup to watch.

I love the aethsetics you went with because you managed to have it look accurate and still play well. Could you remake it in the normal size please?

That is really cool! I made my own version where you fight on the falling bridge section of the stage. Really makes me wish there was a way to implement proper falling blocks when stepped on.

Attached: D4gHj_BUEAE63G3.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

how are you supposed to trip the second bomb from the right

I honestly have no idea but I had to be somewhat true to the actual source material.

anyone know how to keep multiple gears with the exact same settings from desyncing?

There are still some things I'm not satisfied with that I might like to have another go at, so I am considering making a second version.
But you still haven't explained your rationale for making it normal size. I'm all ears though, if you have a convincing reason I'll make it normal size if I do decide to do another version.

Whoa, nice! I like your take on the stage too, user. Here's to hoping they add more tools in the future. Maybe a pen that isolates a part of a whole that you can choose to fall under gravity under a certain amount of stress? Basically the falling block, but with free reign on shapes.

Second arena?

Remind me to delete that stage from my list lol...

Where can I find an archive of all known lewd stages?

Dropping this here and wish guy guys good nkigths hope you post more Shantae stages

Attached: 58772286_10157320942924430_7148993598430642176_o.jpg (1137x640, 75K)

Very nice.

Attached: 3564da724dad7b722b5f0aec151d50af9758ecee.png (1600x1600, 306K)

>when she looks at your dick

your best bet is to join arenas or comb through all the threads since this all started
I don't believe there is an archive, since we've had an autist in the last few days claiming to report anything lewd he sees, and having a collection of lewd IDs is just asking for takedowns and bans

Where's that short haired fitness chick stage from?

why haven't they banished this thread to /vg/ yet

cock donut

Very very impressive!

that's where it'll die. I doubt most of us would follow it there.
it's already a fraction of the speed it was originally. give it another week and it'll be dead

Thanks man, I was hoping that the lever item could "deactivate" the gravity but unfortunately wasn't the case. If only that was an actual function.

I think that's aqua from kingdom hearts but don't quote me on that

Is there any way to put a switch somewhere but have it activate something in a completely different location?

Can you download stages from arenas or no?

Attached: 3C21AB1F-1B3F-4058-B09C-8EB82F07F9AD.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

no, switches only activate the geometry they're on
nope

Nope. They should add that feature, though.

>the ass was literally too fat to grab

Attached: 1555011676903.jpg (505x399, 19K)

Unfortunately not
This also means that switches are completely useless on any layer other than the main layer, despite the fact that you can place them on other layers and even activate them by tapping in "Play" mode and they'll function, but there's no way to get them to do anything in actual gameplay.
It would be really great if they added some sort of option to "link" terrains together, so that you could have switches activate remote objects, or foreground objects move in sync with background objects.

you made another one, didn't you?

Attached: 1536633531986.jpg (328x505, 36K)

I think it could feasibly merge with the Smash general thread.
It probably won't dominate it but as long as we can post Random Custom arenas and consistently keep the tryhards out it should be fun.

Attached: 1555825997863.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

That seems really dumb to me about the switches. Limits their use by a ton. Had some ideas I wanted to try with them but if they're only for activating what you're on it's pointless. Thanks for the reply.

I've only used them as decorations since it seemed like they worked as you said. Would it really be difficult to let you place a switch and then edit it and link it to some completely unattached object? I don't know anything about programming or if it'd be a pain in the ass for the builder or not.

Holy shit, that's the first time I've seen this trap Link stage.
It's so freakin detailed...

i need info

>cockblocked

how can i tell what stages i yeahed

There's an option to search Yeah'd items in shared content.

there's a search category for that

i couldnt see it

found it am kinda drunk thanks

Look harder idiot

Might have been a better idea to have the art in the background. As it is it's a pain to fight on. Looks very good tho

>Would it really be difficult to let you place a switch and then edit it and link it to some completely unattached object? I don't know anything about programming or if it'd be a pain in the ass for the builder or not.
The stage builder will already automatically transfer certain properties between objects that are intersecting. E.g. if you put a track on an object, it will also extend to any objects that it's intersecting with, if you turn gravity on it will extend to all objects its intersected with, etc.
So it would be trivial to add a linking function, since the functionality is already there. Could implement it in an afternoon, easily.

someone post teamwork stage? what does it look like

3 more then I'm closing shop

Attached: IMG_20181205_202925.jpg (1181x1401, 210K)

just look it up.

We need Mona pizza stage

the only times i play smash bros are when i freeload off my friends switches

It's cheerleader link without underwear showing his ass. There's a buttplug bumper, his dick leaks cum occasionally and a dick next to him cums every so often.
It only kinda arouses me but the level of creativity on it is astounding.

Attached: 1555929196174.png (397x399, 7K)

I've got a few new ones. First up: "Genocide City".

13V9JDK4

The concept here is to create a fightable FFA arena with a persistent, but low-consequence hazard. In addition, none of the deaths should feel too "jank" in a way that makes you hate the stage.

- The ice block spawns above the ramp, and the ramp continually moves up and down, resulting in a new path each spawn. But many heights have similar results, so overall you'll see a handful of expected behaviors. Because it's not a lava block and rarely pushes you offstage, this hazard doesn't ruin genuine attempts to compete. In the rare event that you get pushed offstage by the block, there's a lower platform to make recovering easier. This lower platform also helps with ice block pattern variety.

- The lava block is hinged on a rectangular path, using a technique I demonstrated in a previous stage. It exists to make the floating platforms less safe and campable, without adding too much additional jank. I added geometry to mitigate "mini-CoL" situations where players got stuck between the lava and platform, hence why it's not a perfect square. But you can still rack up a lot of damage in there if you're unlucky.

- The wind was a last-minute addition to deal with miscellaneous BS. If you accidentally clip through the ice ramp or get smacked into the bottom, hopefully the wind makes it easier to recover to the bottom platform.

- The diagonal bounce pad in the corner can be stood on, but it's not easy. The ledge is ungrabbable.

From limited playtesting I've found that sometimes, the ice block gets stuck very early on. When I originally tested it in SB, this didn't happen. Overall I've found that if you habitually run away to spam a projectile, you're more likely to be moved by the ice.

Attached: Genocide_City[1].jpg (1043x587, 85K)

The camera is too small compared to the original. As soon as you’re below the stage you’re already at the bottom of the screen.

That picture needs 5 Volt too
Also, 5 Volt lewd stage when?

Attached: 5-volt-warioware-gold-8.02.jpg (210x240, 20K)

What is the Pleasure Island stage based on? It seems familiar.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

I'm assuming this hasn't been uploaded, screenshot?

Attached: 1460415682188.png (265x239, 67K)

It was uploaded here

Attached: dcjgpd4-8e6c94de-0ef2-43b9-b162-64d1ccddb240.png (750x623, 85K)

That's a wrap. Gg frens, especially you DDDbro

Attached: 1414354580083.jpg (225x194, 22K)

RIP arena, it was fun

Attached: airmandabbing.png (248x166, 3K)

Yep, that's the one. Surprising it's still up but I guess hiding the thumbnail really does help.

>that's the first time I've seen this trap Link stage.
There's more?

Ah, I see. I didn't know what cheerleader link was until now so I didn't understand, that stage is not bad but I ended up not downloading it

Sorry to disappoint, but not that I know of.
Things tend to inspire other things though so you probably won't have to wait long.

Hit me up with those Xenoblade X themed stages

Attached: my stages.png (717x247, 376K)

I'm banned and need a screenshot pleease

incineroar dick stage possibly made by a 10 year old
5XTBT6YD

Attached: 1528572446731.png (266x243, 87K)

Here's a soccer guy stage.
7HX3W2FX

Attached: mashpotatosoccerguy.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

that is... VERY poorly made.

>maybe
I was going to say definitely if it wasn't for the foot fetish stuff.

enjoy your ban

Trying to make a FoMT themed map, but I may have been too ambitious given the amount of weight. I was hoping to have more crops; I still have some weight left though, not sure what I should use it on though. Looking for feedback before I post it! Its currently 5 platforms extending all the way to the right, with occasional obstacles in the form of weeds/branches/rocks.

Attached: fomtfarm.jpg (1280x1440, 601K)

you really underestimate modern kids and their fetish game

not made by me sperg

Attached: haha.jpg (600x758, 43K)

5PVB2WWX

The ninty mods must be asleep if this is still up.

4BB3RQR0

Doesn't even seem terrible to play on either.

>no description
>no picture
No thanks.

Attached: 563487d871cea78ef574fd09fa26b369.png (231x221, 25K)

Attached: Stages.png (1536x864, 2.64M)

For you user

Attached: 2019042802544400-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

I made a video of it so you can see what it looks like.
files.catbox.moe/g4t4kc.webm

Attached: mii gunner.jpg (420x411, 36K)

It's a suggestive but not lewd shygal

That guy has a series of stages like that and they've been up for a day or two. I played on Golden Shower in an arena earlier and it was actually alright to play on

Someone make an Egg Carrier stage.

Attached: The_Egg_Carrier.jpg (1400x700, 67K)

why must you make me get my switch

>you really underestimate modern kids and their fetish game
I know the next generation gets off to the weird shit from the previous generation but I try not to think about it.

>can't stand on her tits
Wasted potential but it's not going to get banned any time soon.

It's fucking weird, that person has uploaded a lot of porn stages but they're still up for some reason. It's not even an artist or someone who browses these threads. It's just some dude who made a bunch of sub par porn levels that people are downloading like crazy.

Attached: 1552210140949.png (640x595, 349K)

The cannon-tipped dick is a nice touch. There's a certain simplistic, crude charm to it.

Attached: really stretches my neurones.jpg (500x689, 101K)

0WNPQ4C7
This one is pretty decent. Depends on what perspective you want though.

Can't wait for Nintendo to shut down the ability to share stages because of you people.

except they wont
stay mad for no reason faggot

post a fucking pic

JXS6W89D

If there was an Egg Carrier stage that faces the ship head-on and has it transform between flight and battle modes that would be awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_ZTLkZ3HRE

>Shared Content shuts down
>No more lewds to miss and become rare
Sounds good desu I can go back to a normal life instead of being chained to these threads

thanks for including a picture and description, user.
it's milky way wishes, similar to this picture here.
functional as a fighting stage, similar to castle siege

Attached: INCLUDEAPICTURE.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

looks great, my favourite version so far

Attached: 1472183847082.png (529x466, 143K)

It gets better once you hit the stage cap for the second time after having cleaned out all the trash stages.
I'm only downloading lewd stages that actually appeal to me now.
I even deleted the copies of the ZSS x DH stages I had because they aren't actually fun to play on and they've been archived to smashstages so if I really want them again I could get them with CFW.

Attached: 1552612935585.png (1284x1248, 613K)

John Romero liked my tweet at him of the doom level
yay for me I guess

That's honestly pretty cool user. Good job!

Attached: 1546906549208.jpg (432x444, 196K)

I'm the one archiving them though so I feel an obligation to get them now
Although now that I've started doing it I can clean out my stage list when it's full and still have them all backed up on my computer

OP dropped my newest stage already, but i am gonna post the rest of them anyways

Attached: stagesnew.png (2400x1200, 3.09M)

were these genderbent Miis ever uploaded? would love the IDs if so

Attached: 1556355351203.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

not OP, but the one who made the stage. I wonder which monster to do next

Stopped giving a shit once I found out you can only have 99 stages. Fucking gay as hell.

Creator said he would upload them but only if someone posted a picture of their asshole to Yea Forums

Attached: 1471047291482.gif (148x111, 264K)

Oh jesus, so you're even more chained to it than the rest of us. Good luck with that.

Attached: 1556172044764.gif (540x540, 2.22M)

>tfw banned
>tfw make a lot of stuff that i want to share
>tfw dont wanna keep saying im banned all the time
>also dont wanna namefag or anything
conundrum

Attached: NO.png (180x150, 58K)

Just make another account

Just share webms/pictures anonymously until your ban expires.

some guy in an arena had this and played it like 4 times. not into traps but it's kind of a fun stage, and funny

Hey BLARGEN, you mind reupping that naval piranha stage without being able to walk on the water floor?( and make the right piranha rail invicible while your at it)
Its by far my favorite stage of yours but I feel its way too hard to get KO's on it

>Making Xenoblade X stages when there's no Xenoblade X music in the game
It's just not the same...

Attached: 1547690487701.jpg (1500x1649, 205K)

I just remade a stage I created and had a lot of fun with when smash 4 released, bottom left is pretty much hyrule fight club

Attached: 20190428_023257.jpg (2130x2130, 2.14M)

Where the arenas at?

>the grapple icon
Nice

I would have replaced the spider (Quelaag? The red thing in the upper area?) with more platforms, maybe make one wobble, like how the ones near the sewer entrance do.

I still haven't hit 99 stages. Hell, I'm not even at 50.

I'm still mad at whoever's in charge of the music in Smash
>Let's have a dozen MegaMan remixes that only play on a single stage, instead of spreading them out across the franchises
>Let's include new songs from recent releases like FE Echoes, Federation Force, Return of Samus and Hey! Pikmin, but none from WarioWare Gold, Xenoblade X etc
>Let's just take the Codename STEAM amiibo tracks and use them as FE music tracks too and only include an actual original track because the original composer chose to rearrange his own music

There are some mediocre New LA stages floating around, including mine (called mine Neo Los Angeles).

>her front is towards you but also her butt

who made this?

Attached: 1555096882673.jpg (1920x1076, 191K)

Don't get me started.
Ai No Uta from Pikmin was in Brawl and 4 but for some reason it's one of like 6 songs from the previous games that didn't make the cut.
It's bullshit.

Attached: 1556265013473.jpg (511x440, 27K)

>Acerola
I want that badly even though it's fucked up

what the fuck

I've half a mind to make an NLA cradle stage...

She's supposed to be looking backwards you silly. But whats that blue and white thing near her bottom?

It's a spooky ghost butt, obviously.

>want to make an arena but will only be here for like 20 mins

that thing moved around a bit and you could see her cunny. idk what it is though

please post the fixed versions of those 2, those are easily 10/10 stages

Just recreate smash ville..

A reasonably long platform going across the stage near the blast zones on left and right

Still better than the literal nothing we have now.

Attached: large[1].jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>X butthole
yes, this will do nicely

You do it!

I'm the user who made this, and I know that I fucked up the perspective. I wanted it to look like pic related. I'm too lazy to fix it and I don't want to get a 2 week ban for posting that because 2lewd4nintendo.

Attached: 471e8f834721016485eca4d5b83afd54.png (620x819, 591K)

I triple dog dare you to post it

thanks user

Found a cute Mew butt stage, F15F0TD6

Attached: amewsed.jpg (125x125, 3K)

No, it looks good, I was just kidding. Didn't know it was based on that. It's actually really good, really like it. I knew it looked a bit familiar. I actually like it a lot.

my pleasure, pal

should wait till fupoo uploads his stages. seems like that is going to be the day for lewd uploads

Did you have previous banned stages?

Also I'm taking 5 Volt lewd stage into my own hands, here's the start that doesn't have her face yet

Attached: 0428190303.jpg (3264x1836, 2.02M)

Seconding this.

How about Yea Forums?

noice

Attached: 1536020665524.png (780x791, 268K)

Just make them yourself it's not that hard plus the maker may have some terrible custom move choices

Since none of you niggers are making a room I will
MD85D

Pass: 1

Attached: c738f0a1c6f6d5bbf541d8efa4b14c26452060f8.jpg (1280x1024, 469K)

It's based on this
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3224794

cute

Has fupoo stated when exactly he'll upload his stuff? Or will he just do it randomly

Attached: 142244355516.jpg (433x641, 58K)

He said it'll be sometime when he's going to be busy for a while and the 14 day ban won't affect him much

Make the cock dark and call the stage 18 Volt +

double nice
Were you planning to upload? (I dont expect you to. Just asking)

Attached: 1506896715982.jpg (255x244, 15K)

"23 Volt"

No date yet, says he wants to wait till he isn't playing smash so much since he streams and stuff.
He said he will give a few days notice and post of various websites when he does eventually share them.

I might but I'm archiveanon so I might just put it on smashstages.com
I also have that Elesa trace I'm holding onto

post pic?

Well I had a warning before and my stage got deleted, but it wasn't as lewd as this.
Maybe the ban is directly proportional to the level of lewdness of your posted stages.