"Game is bad"

>"Game is bad"
>Why?
>"..."
>"BECAUSE I HATE WOMEN AND MINORITIES!!!"
Wow, iron-clad criticism we have here.

Attached: mortalkombat11.jpg (1068x712, 138K)

Yes, let's ignore the extreme moneyhatting courtesy of our """""friends""""" at WB Games.

You're going to wish the holocaust had been real when we are done with you this time, kike.

Variations are Ass
Thats the only valid complain

Attached: 20190425_200011.png (720x760, 511K)

>game is bad
>why

because if you put the difficulty on hard or above the AI just turn into spamming faggots, genuine complaint

Towers of Time is literally impossible and makes unlocking any content literally impossible.

>i

>Speaking against the hivemind
T-tranny!

Well, I DO hate women and minorities, but I also hate shitty business practices, so I am glad I have yet another reason to not buy a piece of shit game from WB.

>Still uninformed about microtransactions
Lurk more

i dont understand why everyone says the women are ugly in this game. kitana looks the best she ever has in this. the only one who i can say got uglier is sheeva, and she isn't supposed to be attractive in the first place.

Based opinion

mortal kombat had women and niggers since day one

Any microtransactions is too many microtransactions. Unlike you, I am a smart, reasonable person with good taste who refuses to support shitty business practices. I am also handsome and have a large pee pee.

That's Chel from The Road to Eldorado though, she's aztek

>Sonya is a woman
>Johnny Cage is white
>Liu Kang is Asian
>Sub Zero is Asian
>Scorpion is Asian
>Raiden is probably Asian
>Reptile is an Asian lizard
>Shang Tsung is Asian
>Goro has 4 arms
>Kano is a shitposter

I don't see any black people here

what if I just want the base game and not care about microtransactions at all
will i get a reduced experience?

are you being retarded as a joke?

>a new breakfast cereal comes out
>its mascot is Smokey the Bear and it's them is forest fire prevention
>everyone asks why
>"Oh... so you LIKE forest FIRES!?!!""

Attached: 9402251.png (1786x1030, 1.54M)

No one on Yea Forums knows shit about fighting games. They cant give you a valid complaint.

>Aztec
>White

Wtf happened?

Attached: 1537806098844.png (500x575, 179K)

Attached: 1556310995275.jpg (1620x2880, 591K)

PC version is straight up broken.

Would pick her over any of the new female characters tbhfamalam.

Explain, patches are later, but I don't have any problem with the game itself

i seriously question the type of mind that would make a post like this. I don't ever say this, but you should probably seek help from a therapist or something. The way you type is alarming and frankly I'm concerned you may have some sort of very public and ugly breakdown. Please, try to get yourself the help you so obviously need. Good luck :)

Attached: 1497021374705.jpg (600x451, 25K)

Tell me why we should pay full price for a game that's a defective product, with the wish-upon-a-star hope that they "may" wind up fixing it sometime in the future.

That's completely valid criticism as long as you acknowledge it as your own personal preference that only influences your purchasing decisions and don't act like an entitled SJW who thinks ALL games should be made with specific races and mental illnesses.

I don't criticise things I have no intention of ever buying.

>make a bunch of bait shill threads about the costumes and sexism pre-release
>cry about sexism post-release to make le gamers look bad and dismiss legit criticisms

we're on to your bullshit. kys you fucking worthless human trash shills.

If only everyone thought the way you do. That was a very well articulated opinion, and I agree 400 percent with it.

>I love chinks
said literally no woman ever LMFAO

cope

I'm not defending NRS, but they already confirmed frame data changes are coming with towers nerf.

>El Drado
>Aztec

americans education, everyone.

Ask all those dudes who got burned by Anthem if they're still confident the game will ever resemble the game they were promised. It's all bullshit and I'm sick of it. You should be too.

I'm not gonna defend the microtransactions and the grind, cause they are 100% predatory.
However, most of them are just recolors and if you only play story mode, you get at least one alternative costume for every character.
So without ever touching towers or the krypt, you get 2 costumes per character, and that's already more than most fighting games nowadays give you.

>single player in fighting games
All they ever do in any game is cheat and read your inputs faggot, play multiplayer like you're supposed to. Oh right I forgot everyone on Yea Forums is wood league in every game but call themselves hardcore gamers because they grind for 75 hours to get high enough stats to spam X on the super omega ultimate hidden boss in the latest weebshit release.

He grew up.

arrest yourself

I can’t fucking believe we didn’t get Cyrax and Sektor. They should’ve known better than to even have them in the game in any capacity if we can’t play as them.

>I'm not defending NRS, but they already confirmed frame data changes are coming with towers nerf.
Pretty sure the frame data changes were made in the patch PC got yesterday.

Seems you’ve been forsaken a bit by yours too, buddy.

MK11.
>Outsold by Days Gone on Ps4
>30th place in Switch charts.
>Bitchslapped by Res2 and some indie games on steam.
Well done Boon. Good job.

Attached: fucking lol.png (634x377, 172K)

If you're not being sarcastic it's the only way that works. But sadly marketing exists for people who want to feel special because they bought something with gays and identity politics in it and being upfront that you put that in your product just to make money off progressives virtue signaling breaks the illusion.

On the other hand I am perfectly happy to buy a game that openly made changes I like just so they could have my money.

Ugly women are annoying to look at. Niggers are ugly in general. There is your reason you cuck

Attached: 1514851356860.png (499x458, 207K)

ok

Extract from wikipedia:

>El Dorado (pronounced [el doˈɾaðo], English: /ˌɛl dəˈrɑːdoʊ/; Spanish for "the golden one"), originally El Hombre Dorado ("The Golden Man") or El Rey Dorado ("The Golden King"), was the term used by the Spanish Empire to describe a mythical tribal chief (zipa) of the Muisca people, an indigenous people of the Altiplano Cundiboyacense of Colombia, who, as an initiation rite, covered himself with gold dust and submerged in Lake Guatavita. The legends surrounding El Dorado changed over time, as it went from being a man, to a city, to a kingdom, and then finally to an empire.
>was the term used by the Spanish Empire to describe a mythical tribal chief (zipa) of the Muisca people, an indigenous people of the Altiplano Cundiboyacense of Colombia

retard