Days Gone

Days Gone

Attached: days gone.jpg (515x524, 66K)

More like Gays Done. Gays, as in, seething Switchlets.
Lmao

Those days are gone...

I'm just bored of generic video games. same crafting system. same brown and grey color scheme. same recycled mechanics. same story. same characters. I just have no will to touch this, I know that once I dig in I'll have experienced the majority of what the game has to offer already.

It's almost as if reviews are irrelevant.

Why would anyone besides the people who make and sell the game care about sales?

a fucken white male

Attached: yt555.jpg (480x380, 60K)

Good, I'm glad it is doing well. I plan to pick it up some time over the summer when I'm done with/bored of what I'm playing now.

Name one character like Deacon.

Year of 2019 and month of May..
I am forgotten..

There's not a lot of competition right now, good release timing.

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NO ONE WANNA PLAY AS STRAIGHT WHITE MALE
THIS IS FAKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1523714255672.jpg (785x731, 101K)

This is my feeling. It feels like a knockoff of The Last Of us, and TLOU wasn't anything too special

Only Xbawk games completely tank.

All these things are easy to spot so they are easily ignorable

Yeah I get what you mean. As a kid, there were some shit games out there, but the main good ones felt fresh and different. One time you went home with SSX, the next time you got KOTOR and it felt like something else, which it was obviously.

Now the big studios just churn out generic shit like this.

NOOOO GOING WOKE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN

>not a single non-white character in a 2019 game

Honestly I'm convinced that's why it's being shit on so hard by journos. It's not a 10/10 or 9/10 game or anything but it's nowhere near as bad as the collective vidya media has made it out to be.

It would have reviewed better if there was an AI controlled kid sidekick who never shut up.

These are AAA games so they obviously can't take too many risks, if you want to play something different just play indie games or JRPG's

Attached: 1512071439896.png (1262x1080, 1.7M)

It does have other races but jornos would have to actually play the game to find that out

Oh nononoono reseterxirs we got too cocky!

Attached: 1535939988747.png (667x770, 85K)

It feels like a game that would have received rave reviews if it had been released 5 or 6 years ago.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It should've actually, they started this thing in 2012 right after they finished the Uncharted Vita game.

But Michael and Yea Forums told me it would fail.

For sure, but what I'm trying to say is, these games feel like they didn't think of an original game idea.

It's more like, ah we have this checklist, we follow that, fill in the blanks and call it a day. Basically the assassins creed syndrome.

Now I know you can go to indie games and stuff, but still its pretty lame.

>460168898
(You)

He's right, Xbone games have been flopping hard, like Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves, etc

>jrpg
>different
>weeb post
Why am I not surprised

Is that really surprising, even State of Decay 2 and WWZ sold a lot.
Come on, it's zombie game.

>Sea of Thieves flopped
Try again that game still popular
>in before muh sales
Even fortnite was shitted on and still came a year after release

Play any GTA game. Typical tough uneducated biker guy but he has a heart of gold since he's the MC and not a generic one-off villain
It feels like a repeat of The Division, the game pulls you in with something that looks spectacular in the trailer but the game ultimately lacks depth and fails to innovate.
I agree it's very formulaic, there amount of fantastic games coming out each year is getting fewer

Ah yes, remember all those engaged players Microsoft told me about.

I'm watching a LP of RadBrad playing it. No interest in getting this game myself.

...man, but they're not forgot