YOU WANNA TRIP ILL BRING IT TO YA

I

G

us gamers am i rite?

Attached: thumbs.jpg (225x225, 6K)

slim shady?

What?

Came to post this. Thanks.

why the fuck would you play this dubbed?

Nadim Pourtant

AS I BREATHE, YOU WILL NOT FINISH THE N-WORD!!!!

WHO

based

MY NAME IS

Thanks for not disappointing, Yea Forums.

>playing sekiro with the dub

fucking yikes, it's fucking atrocious.

>dubfag memes
cringe

NOT
RICK

FLYLOCK AND I'M ON THE TOP ROCK YOU LIKE A COP, MEATWAD YOU UP NEXT WITH YOUR KNOCK KNOCK

They call him Gyoubu the Demon because his name "Oniwa" literally means "Is Demon"

CHIKA CHIKA SLIM SHADY

Dante, but you can call me Dante the Demon Killer.

Attached: 1554893350474.png (1280x720, 729K)

iron man *snap*

Exactly what I came to post, cheers lad

WHO?

>Complaining about the dub
>Wanting Weeb geneichiro over Alber wesker Genichiro

Yieks.

You're not very good at typing. Slow your roll.

That show was complete and utter trash, how anyone with an IQ over 50 could remotely enjoy it is beyond me. Horrible animation, piss poor humor, its like it was written for stoners and drunks. ALMOST as bad as that fucking Xavier renegade angel nonsense that came on at ungodly hours. Granted Adult swim was chock full of stupidity. 12 oz mouse, tim and eric. God, if you watched any of that shit, you needed to be put away. It was at that moment I realized TV is strictly for idiots now. DO yourselves a favor and read a book before its too late.

Attached: Angry Moth Noises.gif (480x360, 580K)

Attached: 1556062877410.jpg (1298x1145, 159K)

MIKE JONES

ME LLAMOOOOO

absolutely based Yea Forums isn't quite dead yet

Attached: 1510442408694.png (370x320, 39K)

nobody actually played this game with the Funimation-tier dubs on, right?

Attached: 1539729346333.jpg (500x459, 53K)

Any of the 15 minute shows were considerably shit compared to others, I never have and probably never will understand why people find Robot Chicken so appealing.

>Robot chicken
Of all the posibilities, you went for the least offender? Robot chicken was a grown man playing with toys and action figures with stop motion, its reminiscent and relateable to anyone who grew up with those toys.

cool blog, how do I sub?

Imagine being too stupid to not get Xavier.

Based. You’re too good for this shithole

not even him but cringe

MR. HYYYYYYDE

Attached: Page15.jpg (638x353, 18K)

Just beat owl 2. This game isn't fun, it's tedious. Genichiro and this nigga were the highlights by far.
Also the dragon rot mechanic is cancer and after BB I knew I'd have to look up how not to miss the best ending. And yep sure enough it's some completely missable crap.
Can't wait to be done with it and move on to something actually fun.

What books would you recommend

>The Pagemaster was 25 years ago

Attached: 1331916913140.jpg (197x200, 6K)

>MY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS

Attached: mynameehhjeff.jpg (1053x592, 59K)

cowboy tanaka

G

Attached: nigger 2.gif (1100x600, 465K)

E

Attached: E.png (941x544, 1.45M)

CHIKY CHIKY CHIKY
SLIM SHADY

BASED

R

Attached: file.png (673x177, 119K)

CONGRATULATIONS! IT'S NIGGER!

Attached: nigger.jpg (254x199, 6K)

I read the novelization of Xavier Renegade Angel. Written by me.

Post times they took the difficulty meme too far.

Attached: johnny.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

CHIKA CHIKA
NHYM BABY

Attached: 1528424942932.png (949x671, 793K)

>t.

Attached: 1543527318694.png (367x275, 154K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED AND REDPILLED

>completely mispronounces the name

Dub actor delivers that line better.

Attached: 1548586958568.jpg (157x255, 10K)

Subfag autists seething

The purposely god awful stoner "comedy" shows like T&E were irredeemable but ATHF is great, fuck off.

el exterminador de demonios?

WATASHINONAMAEHA GYOUBU MASATAKA ONIWA!!!!!!!

si, mi amigo

Wrong. I think what's off-putting about it is that he starts off at 200% volume, but he's only saying his name.

Based

This thread is EPIC :^)

Attached: ok.jpg (880x480, 50K)

What is the best episode and why is it Dickisode?

>pretending to understand Japanese
Actual yikes

Came here for this.

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
KID ROCK

>too good for adult swim in its prime.
>posts on Yea Forums.
>>>reddit

fpbp tbqh famalam

How come the voice acting in soulsborne is god tier but the dub in sekiro makes me want to rip my ears out? Is it because it is a dub?

jeff?

>>>>>>////REDDDIIIIIIIIIITTTT////
shoo shoo dubfags go away
fuck off normies do not stay

Attached: 1555757938267m.jpg (1024x753, 124K)

It's because you're a weeb.

You have no idea what that word means, end your life.

i love you

because in soulsborne the English dub was part of their vision as the setting was inspired by Europe. even the Japanese versions of the game were English dubbed by default.
classically trained British actors were also hired for authenticity, compared to the outsourced American studio that was phoned in for Sekiro

viktor

Seething weeb.

What are you doing here Yea Forums?

Oh man.

You are getting me SO angry.

Attached: Carl Engie.jpg (590x554, 195K)

MEATWAD GET THE MONEY SEE

MEAT WAR GET THE HONEY'S, G

DRIVIN IN MY CAR, LIVIN LIKE A STAR

ICE ON MY FINGERS AND MY TOES AND I'M A TAURUS!

NOOOOOT IMPOOORTANT

>he doesn't understand Xavier

Attached: 1407222441247.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

ofc not I like the sound of G O O K too much
also I would appreciate the gif of this with the lightning I lost it when my other computer died :(

Attached: 1510945623427.jpg (480x515, 47K)

I know after monk you get to the castle through the dungeon to get back to Kuro, but does the game actually tell you anywhere that you need to do this? I kept talking to npc and no one had text about the castle at all

>game takes place in Japan
>all the characters are Japanese
>turns on English dub

I bet you wish Apocalypto was in English too

NATHAN FIELDER

why do you immediately think of the dub? you still get this line if you use subtitles

Literally just stay close to him and use confetti, then save Malcontent to practically skip the final phase.

NOT
IM
PORTANT

Attached: 10400803_10203651879569719_226666503132328943_n.jpg (346x346, 10K)

CHICKA CHICKA SLIM SHADY

he is not really difficult per se, it's that the fight is completely boring whailing on his balls and dodging his unblockable shit, he is a humanoid raging bull to me, a really lackluster fight

>using eng va
fuck off

speech pattern is not the same, he's clearly referencing the Eng version

Attached: 1414802319707.jpg (479x349, 37K)

>playing with english voices
>playing this shitty game at all
>making a thread on /vee/ about doing both of those things

Attached: 1555391477850.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

Correct answer here

english dub sounds like he is regurgitating yikes

here you go senpai

Attached: 1501406341409.gif (360x276, 2.42M)

GLORIOUS, thanks user

Attached: 1473521647496.png (350x400, 550K)

lol you're so grumpy cause other people are having fun its so sad lmfao fuck you haha

Attached: chu.jpg (1243x1629, 317K)

Came to post this but first answer also excellent.

>malcontent
Where can this be found?

THE MIC RULA
THE OLD SCHOOLA

>He kills you with two hits, one pretty much instakills you and is a super fast unblockable so you have to be ready to jump back
>You have to hit him 2000 times to kill him
I'm all for difficulty in From games but they really overdid it with this one, his hitboxes are garbage and his feet automatically adjust to where you are so you're forced to block them

This was one of the easiest bosses in the game for me. Great Ape made me his Bride a few times too many though.

actually you can dodge his feet just the way you'd think.
>left foot
dodge right
>right foot
dodge left

Go the Ashina Dungeon and kill that undead wizard guy who throws Spirit Bombs at you. Then he'll respawn again in the Great Ape's Den. Kill him there and he drops the Malcontents ring.

FLUBBA WUBBA JUBBA NOONGA!

I already did that. What am I supposed to do with the ring?

It's apt of the upgrade path for the Finger Whistle.

>game gives you umbrella as the special weapon to use for gun enemies
>is completely useless for gun enemies
Seriously, what is the point? It does nothing different against bullets that regular blocking does except cost emblems.

Woooow. I haven't upgraded anything. Do you get the big hat through upgrades too?

YOU WANNA TRIP?
I'LL BRING IT TO YA

Yeah.

It's not for gun enemies. It increases the time frame that Parry's are successful and negates different kinds of damage based on the Umbrella. Red one is very helpful for the whole Ashina invasion section with all the fire getting thrown around.

which one do I need to upgrade for that?

Armored Umbrella is needed to unlock the Umbrella. You can buy it from an injured Ninja Midget whose hiding in a blown out house behind Ashina Castle, near the Old Grave.

I still don't get what the magnet one does desu.

Incredibly fucking based.

Attached: 1526315208212.png (642x640, 825K)

Does the base umbrella negate any kind of damage? That's an upgrade only thing right?

The regular umbrella only protects against light attacks, so it doesn't do it's thing against wind up or those high jump attacks some enemies do.

Nah it just has a slightly wider parry time for light attacks

INIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGO MONTOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, YOU KILLED MY FATHER PREPARE TO DIE

Ohh i see now, thanks user.

isshin seems impossible. i can hardly hit him on phase o1

based

And? He’s an extremely prideful man.

just learn to do mikiri counters and double jump on his head on red sweeps.

Side step his big vertical ranged attack and do ichimonji. Same thing when he does his own double ichimonji.

thats because you're awful, you can lock him into the same 2-3 predictable moves and beat him in a minute with no damage taken. he's easier than genichiro

>he's easier than genichiro
ive only attempted the fight three times and that sounds like bullshit

you only think that because you've only fought him three times you tard. genichiro has randomization to his tactics, isshin doesn't, you can just bait him into predictable patterns even in spear form and kill him without taking damage.

post your list of boss difficulty order

if you expect me to sit here and write a list out you can suck my ass, but owl (father) was definitely the hardest boss in the game. I exclude demon of hate because the fight was an unenjoyable slog and I never bothered to beat it.

the magnet one lets you do the spin when you press L1/LB, which basically lets you deflect even if you're holding out the umbrella.

I kinda agree with him desu. I even died a couple of times to Genichiro yet Isshin's first phase i can clear with no damage. I just attacked him until he deflected me, which he'd follow up with a 3-hit combo or a punch ->stab that you can Mikiri OR he'd use one of his techniques with so much windup (ashina cross, that slash he does), barely used his Ichimonji as long as i kept the pressure on.

>owl was the hardest
you're joking, right?

The thing with Isshin is that he has giant telegraphs on every move in all his phases which make them kind of easy to just dodge or deflect. He doesn't really do random strings like Genichiro either

>mfw i defetead Isshin, both Owls, DoH in less than 4 tries yet Ape + his gf still give me trouble
Something must be wrong with me.

based

DoH and old man Isshin gave me the toughest time.

Who should I share sake with? Only have so much.

you've been pleb filtered

ape and his buddy basically function like a souls boss. you can actually whoop his friend's ass and ape will just watch you do it

Only share your booze with Isshin.

I had some trouble till I realized how much of a bitch the Great Ape is in that fight. You can get her down to 1/3rd just throwing shurikens at them,

Attached: 1505798468709.png (480x323, 93K)

owl1 was piss easy, owl2 was not.

I figured out everything except the fireballs. It feels like unless you are in a good position or have the fire immune umbrella you're just going to have to accept you're going to lose half your health bar. Thankfully if your aggressive enough he won't use that shit much but fuck when he does

Attached: 1529133835092.jpg (500x491, 15K)

OWL2 was almost the same thing, he just uses smoke and poison.
I'm surprised people still haven't realized that From Soft designs their bosses to respond to your actions. You have to run straight at him to bait the fireballs, then back off when you see him wind up. Run forward immediately again and he'll throw another set as he brings his hand back. He won't throw anymore after that and you can approach.

So i got this game and barely played it but i think i already fucked up.

>Play game showing girl
>Get to the 3 years ago memory i believe
>Some guy is looting
>Kill him because looting is a no no
>Girl leaves, keep playing
>Have a lot of money, look for a merchant
>There's no merchant
>Apparently it's the guy i killed 3 years ago

Well fuck me.

Also is everything "parryable"? While fighting the Chained Ogre i just dodged everything, never even tried parrying it's punches, don't know if it's possible. Also what the fuck is going on with the shield guys, they're like impossible to kill with just melee.

The basic tactic is to hit him 1-2 times, then he attacks but you must counter (hold :l1: to block and before his strike lands you tap :l1: to counter).

what

I find it really hard to think of which major bosses were really difficult for me in retrospect. Now that I get them I can't remember which ones took me the longest to figure out. Probably Headless Ape?

Out of the "Mini" Bosses the fucking Snake Eyes chick ruined me far more than she had any right too. She only has like three moves but something did not click in my brain and I continuously got my ass handed to me both in the Valley and the Depths. Fucking Joshua Graham looking mother fucker.

Attached: LordWorksInMysteriousWays.jpg (764x624, 57K)

I just ran straight towards him but very slightly to the left, like towards his knee and he missed me with them every time.

>OWL2 was almost the same thing, he just uses smoke and poison.

these are the idiots I'm debating online, people who haven't even beaten all of the bosses and think they know what they're talking about.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 113K)

You break their shield with the axe.

You’re dumb as fuck if you think T&E was written or meant to be enjoyed while high.

English>dub

Sweeps and Grabs can't be parried, but the Death stabs need to be parried or Mizuki Countered. If your timing is off they'll fuck you.

>owl 2 is the same thing
Nope

wheres that

in an optional and obtuse sidequest that unlocks an alternate ending

it suffers from the dub effect. for some reason he felt like he had to delay the rest of the line just like the Japanese actor

the result is totally unnatural. "MY NAME..........."

"IS GYOUBU MASATAKA"

counter point dub is necessary since I rather be concentrating on the boss then reading damn subtitles

hmm. I'm on my first playthrough now but I suppose I can do that

counter counter point the language is integral to the atmosphere of the game, every version of demon's souls and dark souls exclusively had english voice actors even in eastern releases and sekiro should be treated the same.

>dark souls but you're stuck with your right hand weapon and have like 5 options for your left hand

Attached: a11.jpg (600x450, 33K)

yeah lol it's like super mario odyssey fans talking about it without mentioning that the RPG mechanics are weak AF compared to blops 4

It's because Activision is garbage.

so dark souls with all the bullshit stripped away?

It's more like metal gear rising but with souls-esque difficulty.
Have people never played an action game?

>Obtuse
I discovered it on my first playthrough because I got lost. The dragon whatever ending, now THAT shit is obtuse

Comparing Sekiro to MGR is an insult to Sekiro.

>choosing what play style you want
>bullshit

UH SHAKE IT SHAKE IT YEAH

CHINKO HAYABUSA

>choose your play style
>it all amounts to circle circle R1 on an endless loop
lmao

>parry based thrusting weapons
>bows
>pyromancy
>sorcery

>Owl 2 (Father)
>Hard
What the hell you guys even doing with him?

Fuck that Snake Eyes shit. How the fuck can she shoot me standing still while I dash and run?

she stops following you half way through the animation so if you turn around you'll get shot.

yes yes you're amazing at the game congratulations, he's still harder than isshin.

>choose game
>it all amounts to button presses
Lmao

Attached: tenor.gif (360x150, 2.18M)

Pinkie Pie, and I am here to say, I'm gonna make you smile and I will brighten up your day

the eng dub is stellar, you weeb cretin

based

so if I didn't get him before white robe isshin dies then i have to wait until next playthrough?

>pvp shit
>boring ranged cancer that all play the same
you sure showed me

>hurr it's all just the same moveset
>what about these play styles that have a different moveset
>THEY'RE SHIT

Attached: PhilLeotardo1.png (389x396, 97K)

got an audible kek out of me thanks user.

Attached: 1244734352954.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Wow I just remembered more of my childhood. Thanks user

CAUSE WE ARE THE AQUA TEAM
MAKE THE HOMIES SAY HO AND THE GIRLIES WANNA SCREAM

nigger you can't get him AT ALL if you trigger the fight, OR if you defeat owl.

>different moveset
imagine unironically believing this

If you're rolling and pressing R1 while using a bow or trying to parry you're doing it wrong

>AT ALL
i have to buy a new console and play again fresh save?

BAWITDABA DA BANG DA DANG DIGGY DIGGY DIGGY SAID THE BOOGIE SAID UP JUMP THE BOOGIE

did u kno sekiro has parrying and shuriken

Did that one on accident desu.

The english dub for Sekiro is actually atrocious.
>Emma sounds like a 50 year old and loses all sensuality in her lines
>Wolf sounds like he's trying to sound cool instead of being really serious
>Divine child has, ironically, a squeaky super young female voice instead of a more mature one like in the original
>Kuro has just straight up a girl's voice, they didn't even try to make it sound like a young boy
>Isshin loses 90% of the vigor he had in his lines
>Every boss dialogue is screamed at the top of the actor's lungs because dub actors apparently universaly think that Japanese game = everything has to be extremely exagerated, like the only knowledge they have of Japanese pop culture comes from Naruto and DBZ

Sekiro only has parrying
And shuriken does no damage

Eh, this guy's acting is really well done in Eng (I'm personally a sucker for any character who is essentially screaming and yelling) and imho much better than the Jap. What's more is, I feel the voices are more distinguished and purposeful than the Jap ones. The JDM voices are kinda samey in comparison

>英語字幕
Yikes

GO BACK TO MEXICO
WHERE YOU WERE BORN
AND ARE FROM

bump

Main reason I don't like sekiro desu. The game is great, but I'm more of a dodge guy and not parrying the shit out of enemies is just not viable for sekiro.

Is the Snake Eyes in the Depths immune to the poison pool or something? I tried putting her in there to make use of the environment but it seems to do nothing.

Did you know Sekiro can only be played in one way and the limited spirit emblems makes alternate playstyles impossible

There's a sped up webm of Snake Eyes dying to poison, but according to the wiki she's very very resistant to it.

I see. So it is more of a long drawn out cheesing thing than an intended make use of your surroundings things.

>you will never be this good at sekiro
youtube.com/watch?v=IxGxDlRV3Kw

Attached: 1543557860918.gif (800x450, 545K)

No, they just have a high immunity, so it takes a while. They have to be poisoned like 8 times total to take out both health bars.

>waaah I can't cheese the game with magic

Yes.

Attached: 1449971490719.png (234x249, 83K)

The jap voice acting is unironically worse in this game. Every character sounds bland and bored.
On eng they all have clear personalities and most lines are delivered well. Exceptions are some of the regular guards you can eavesdrop on, some of them are a little silly.

Beat me to it.

>Even for NG+23 autists that have the whole game mapped out perfectly,Owl2 is a long slow slog of a fight in this aggressive game
Seriously hate the owl fights.

Attached: 1555449521363.jpg (638x1024, 128K)

Attached: DD_wall.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

I loved Owl 2. Never had any trouble with him.

shake zula the mic rula

They're just slogs, Owl no matter the fight or phase has a lot of jumping away from your or disappearing combined with big moves that knockback even on deflect or uninterruptible combos. I love the Isshin fights because you can keep a fast pace going the whole fight and be successful. That very NG+7 guy has a video for fire Isshin and it's literally half the length.

>Owl no matter the fight or phase has a lot of jumping away from your
you can stagger him out of those or chase him with the shuriken slice
>knock back on deflect
dodge those

daily reminder that the rebalance mod makes prosthetics actually worth shit

>vitality 19
>3/4 anal beads
>offering box empty

REEEE WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS FAG WHY DID THEY HIDE THEM LIKE THIS AND NOT GIVE ONE FOR EVERY MINIBOSS

I'd bet money it's one of the secret room ones or the one in the cave below Giraffe's room.

I feel like they could lower his vitality a little bit, at 13 attack power on NG it felt like I was scratching his balls, he has 3 healthbars, I'm sure it would just improve the fight

I'm glad I copy pasted the wiki page to onenote and ticked them off as I went.
Especially since there's ones you can miss entirely and not be able to get until NG+.

close
turns out it was the one in ashina castle behind the wall with the blue guys looking at the map

hunting the beads is the most annoying part on repeat playthroughs, I always hated having to catch all estus shards in das2 and 3, now they made this for something as important as your fucking posture, god damn it miyazoter!

Demon is really good fight in my opinion. It feels ''darksoulsy'' in that you can punish his opportunity windows and not be in his crotch all the time.
Just kite him via sprinting in a large circle around him and hit him after he finishes his combo.

Attached: Dx8XPhOUUAAWUpm.jpg (680x1280, 106K)

at first I hated the guys with gongs that go apeshit when they see you to alarm everyone, now I love them they are so goofy

Attached: ddd.png (552x508, 455K)

ROBERTOOO

Just got to Giant Ape. How do I avoid his grab attack? That seems to be the thing that fucks me the most.

Fireballs are easy, any time he suspiciously tries to get very far away from you run straight towards him. You will run just pass the fireballs and score some free hits. In the fist phase he always does it after the charge attack, in the later ones he mixes it up with the super-long fire attack but you will see the second one coming.

This lanky fucker is so hard on ng+ charmless/bell/toolless
The second phase is 100% the most dangerous one because I don't know how to parry all of his attack chains but the fact that it's gated behind geni and phase 1 makes me feel like i'll never learn them. Just waiting around to punish stupidly easy mikiri counters is the dominant strategy and makes the boss feel a lot worse in my opinion

Attached: sekiro_2019_04_28_00_41_20_569.jpg (2560x1440, 1.66M)

Attached: bruh.jpg (271x250, 4K)

I'M BACK

WARE:
ONIWA GYOUBU MASATAKA-NARI

have you tried shouting at an intruder while going full throttle on a war hosre with a heavy armor on your back ? he was catching his breath, clearly.
Plus it made the line more memorable imo

imagine having such bad opinions

youtube.com/watch?v=d-6k_NHP0II

Attached: 1521287901155.gif (345x241, 1.64M)

funny I had the biggest trouble figuring his mikiri because his weird hand motion doesn't look like a deliberate thrust at first so I just kept high pressure and stomped his head when he charged his anime power

the thing about the phase 2 thrust is it's always the same animation, every time, so it's the one thing you'll figure out first. Unless you're talking about isshin phase 1 which sounds like what you mean

I just get him to jump off the cliff.

Fuck that noise.

Attached: EdHoly.png (532x582, 514K)

hes really not that hard, but you do have to adjust to some major bullshit to pull out the W

Attached: sekiro_2019_04_24_23_11_23_574.jpg (2560x1440, 2.94M)

The dub is objectively bad. You're an idiot if you think it's passable in any way.