How do we make MMOs great again?

How do we make MMOs great again?

Attached: 8de.jpg (500x727, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgrS94-7NuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mmm nom nom nom

those boobs are too big and look ridiculous. she would look better with a smaller bust

Remove pay2win, don't pander to casuals, build an immersive world where the focus is the journey not the destination

> build an immersive world where the focus is the journey not the destination

Endgame raiding sustains the most dedicated players who are also the ones who will keep paying sub.

This thread would look better with a smaller amount of you.

>wanting a smaller bust
Pedos really need to leave or at least be less obvious

Attached: 1555266322729m-1.jpg (359x339, 30K)

OSRS exists, nothing can be better.

Didn't say it was monetarily feasible

Rip Wildstar, it never got the attention it deserved.

Combat was fun, where you had to dodge all enemy attacks or it would take a huge chunk of your hp. The housing aspect was also great.

Foster a sense of community, like holy shit this is the big one.
Have good gameplay.
Be accessible to new players and get them hooked,
Provide a steadily rising challenge.
Make a world you'd want to explore and be a part of.

Now, you don't even need to have all five. Hell, classic WoW had four. It just needs to be done well.
It also helps if it looks god and yet can be run on a toaster.

Less than 1% of people raided in vanilla WoW, and it was the most successful MMO back then. Actively making changes for the sake of player retention and feeding the sub will make you lose those players. The product created will be soulless.

Ha! you gay son
Super duper gaylord faggatron

Classic WoW already made them.

Attached: 1556124970673.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

>not enjoying oppai loli
checkmate haglord

MMOs were never great

yikes, you have your incel mmo I want the chad experience without this reduced down boobies and nothing else low iq shit

>Less than 1% of people raided in vanilla WoW
You're a big dummy doo-doo pants.
Less than 1% finished Naxxramas. Getting in wasn't that hard, but actually doing it was a completely different beast.

Wildstar was terrible.

mmos have never been great and they never will be. they're terrible by design.

You don't.
>Less than 1% of people raided in vanilla WoW
It was more than that, 15% of vanilla players got to equip at least one Tier piece.
The only good thing about Wildstar was its housing and that was mostly used for degenerate ERP.

>literal edgemaster gets rekt by chad lightboi
PALADINS UNITE

Attached: 1549207250697.jpg (750x744, 74K)

>Wildstar was terrible.

Attached: so writes a liar arino.jpg (412x243, 44K)

People tell me WoW was good, so I'm not sure I can give any real advice, because WoW looked like garbage to me. If that's what people consider good, well, it's coming back, so there you go.

Post a character from a good one first, furfag

WE FUCKING DON'T
THERE IS NOT A SINGLE FUN MMORPG ATM
THEY ARE ALL FUCKING SHIT AND THE FAGGOTS THAT TELL YOU "BUT HEY MY [generic mmorpg] IS REALLY GOOD" ARE THE FAGGOTS THAT PAY MONTHLY OR BOUGHT IN-GAME STORE SHIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1496023746746.png (640x400, 25K)

just a bit smaller not flat chested or anywhere close to that. she looks like she has implants.

>beryl
based, post more.

>THE FAGGOTS THAT PAY MONTHLY
There's nothing wrong with that, though.

Wildstar private server when?

Just play City of Heroes, LOL

>getting mad at a monthly sub
Opinion invalidated. If you want a chimp filled shit show with tons of MTX then be my quest. You will never ever find an MMO that doesn't have 1 of the 2.

right after we get this private server

Attached: firefall-pc-cover.jpg (1280x548, 427K)

Can models even be ripped anymore?

>How do we make MMOs great again?

You can't. The market and general environment of the internet has moved on to a point where it will never be able to sustain an mmo.

Never

You can't because the majority just want to be railroaded into content and have their hands held with dungeon finders and auto-grouping
They don't want to actually partake in the social aspects of it anymore

it still hurts bros
youtube.com/watch?v=hgrS94-7NuQ

Attached: wildstar.png (1017x569, 994K)

since everything since have just been clones of WoW at its worst(wrath), of course WoW seems good

That's just because they're stapled on balloons, if they actually gave them some shape, showed gravity and her clothes acting on them, it'd be way different.

I bet you say that to all the ladies

I hated Wildstar because I never saw bugs getting fixed in beta. I bet I could've logged in and still seen the same shit I bug reported back then bugged--if the game wasn't already shut down, I mean. Hell I bet the horribly sloppy job the UI guy did on their UI never even got cleaned up. If your developers can't fix their broken shit and instead just keep adding more broken shit then you had some major problems in your pipeline and your dev teams.

this game had some top tier tits and asses, shame that couldn't save it

Combine ESO combat and world with FFIVX's everything else

>outdated character creation
>plain text on scroll-fashioned text boxes
>uncanny mannequin-esque character models
>races are Chinese bootleg ripoffs of XI's
>new race is just a human with scales glued on random parts of their body
>can get max level in a day
>people beat the new patch and then quit until another is added
>most of the game can be solo'd, everything else is in instances
>characters and story completely forgettable, can completely skip the dialogue and progress mindlessly by following map markers, only takes a few minutes to become a national hero, get your own personal airship and get sent off on a prophecy-fulfilling journey to meet the people who run the entire world
How about FFXIV's nothing? The only good thing about FFXIV is how approachable the players are, which was even more true in XI.