Comfy Switch thread? What are you playing?

Comfy Switch thread? What are you playing?

Attached: E1F73829-AC88-4D0F-A697-64793A85C244.jpg (724x1024, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/games/detail/sega-ages-phantasy-star-switch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Games on PC.

Bersona Five

NSMB for some reason

I want to fuck pyra's tits off

On the fence about getting Dragons Dogma.

Attached: 1555590042750.jpg (1280x1825, 369K)

I was playing Smash just 10 minutes ago.

I was thinking about buying some indie games, any recommendations? Also don't reply to b8 posts.

Having fun with the welsh catgirl game.

Attached: 1556239985685.jpg (759x720, 165K)

Baba is You is amazing.

Katana Zero as well, though short.

Xenoblade chronicles 2 for the third time because this console really needs more games.
Also because now I'm not full time neet anymore and I want see if it possible to play long games when you have other things to do with your life.

Blaster Master 0
I feel like im missing an item so I hope its in sector 7

>new breath of the wild update improves loading times by 40%-50% by overclocking during loading screens

Fucking nice. This should be a feature implemented into all switch titles.

Playing through Cuphead for the first time, really enjoying it so far but honestly I don't understand why people were meme'ing about the difficulty

Attached: 182b7ea88ec9f48e6d05c60304a0b99e.jpg (1242x1467, 187K)

Attached: 1556055315991.jpg (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Actually currently on case 3 of Dai Gyakuten Saiban, but I'm playing the Tennis Aces demo between them, I just love this game, might actually finally get it. Shame people don't play it much more, it's a single game I wish could get a shit t on of tournament play, like at E3 and such.

Attached: tumblr_piojgosJmK1qiodg3o1_500.gif (500x273, 2.31M)

I love this picture of Pyra post more like it

>What are you playing?
nothing because there was nothing worth getting since xc2!!
fuck nint

Attached: 1556365707757.jpg (3772x2228, 1.79M)

Is Disgaea 5 worth $30? I played the demo and it isn't very engaging and seems like there is no real challenge so far.

Wait really? When did they add this?

Been playing dragons dogma, trying to figure out why everyone loves this mess of a game.

same, only things worth are the FF games and Phantasy Star

Just finished the Boxboy demo. Was pretty fun but I'm not sure if I'll get bored of it too quickly. I am in case 5 of the Phoenix Wright Trilogy, living the hell out of that for the... Third time I guess. Hoping they'll port the other titles too. There were rumors of them doing that and making a new installment in the series. Anyway, I'm switching between Phoenix Wright and Odyssey, with bursts of Tetris 99 and Picross S2 in between.

Attached: oreo.png (357x358, 316K)

>Phantasy Star
in japanese?

ah no i mean the original

aka it's in the eshop in english

Dead Cells is bretty fun. It inevitably has gotten a bit repetitive, though.

NANI
since when?
i never saw it

>those joycons
They look really nice, don't suppose you could share where you got them?

did you live under a rock nigger?
just goggle joycon shell
you have to import all electronics of your jc into a colored shell

I don't own a switch but I came in to say get it faggot.

I have always used official stuff all my life with game consoles so yeah I suppose I have been living under a rock.

yeah heres the website link nintendo.com/games/detail/sega-ages-phantasy-star-switch/

i was expecting ps online 2...........

mmmm source, pretty please?

Attached: pretty please.gif (400x224, 1.27M)

lol, i mean i said "the original"

legit just bought a switch for XC2 and im enjoying the fuck out of it

this is a joke right?
fuck off to 9gag back retard

No.

Attached: 1556262698141.png (1242x890, 276K)

Torna

Get it, the game is great, and the port is good unless you want to be an archer because lmaostickaiming in an ARPG

Here's the obligatory pasta for our XC2newbros:
-Screencap tutorials because there isn't a reasonable way to view them again.
-Rex automatically gets fantastic blades so you don't need to give him much Blades from the gacha (but give him 2 or 3 good Blades)
-Use Pouch Items as much as possible, especially the ones that lets you recharge your Arts faster. Makes the flow of the battle better.
-On skill trees, you will see an ability unlock "Cancel a driver art with another driver art". It's imperative that you unlock this ASAP because it boosts the flow of battle tremendously.
-Also get the 3 skills that lets you start a battle with the Art already charged on the X, Y and B buttons
-Understand the Attack Cancelling mechanic, as it makes the flow of the battle better by recharging Arts quickly
-Swapping blades refills their arts palette.
-You can combo into and out of swapping blades.
-Most enemies will aggro you if you aren't 8 levels above them. And look at your environment before taking a step in the wild, or you could get your ass raped by a Gorilla 80 levels over you. But the game don't punish you for exploring, so don't be afraid to do it.
-Don't use too much bonus XP at inns unless you really need to because it can completely trivialize the game.
-Focus on the Driver Combo of Break > Topple > Launch > Smash when they will be introduced. The sooner you can understand this set up, the better.
-You can raise trust between a Driver and their Blade by repeatedly using pouch items over and over again. It costs money, but later in the game money is a non-issue.
-Raising trust with your Blade is needed to unlock the Blade's skill tree in most cases.
-Don't waste protocol overdrives. Especially on common blades. The game only gives you a few.
-DON'T kill the little Arduran in Torigoth until you feed it to Lv.99. He'll become the best Legendary Cores farming spot.

I hope you'll enjoy the game as much as i did, seems you're like off to a great start

Attached: 73944159_p1.jpg (4152x3336, 3.67M)

Just beat Justice for All for the first time after beating the first game. I feel like I'm the only person who didn't love Franziska as a prosecutor. Heard the third game's prosecutor is quality, though.

Attached: phoenix_dance.gif (220x274, 302K)

I took way too many screenshots of this game

Attached: 2DA895FA-0B17-4BB9-A0C6-BD818AF6BA24.jpg (520x440, 70K)

Smash, working on my meta knight game.
Want to get pokken, but i cant afford game and extra controllers RN

Attached: 1556297658130.jpg (540x341, 151K)

I bought Disgaya yesterday and haven't put it down, it's pretty good. I'm enjoying it about as much as 1 so far, much better than 2-4.

So is Moero Chronicles good on any level?

I thought JFA was a step down from 1 in almost every way, I was really disappointed with it. The music sucks compared to the first.

My folder is 8419 screenshots. Plz send help.

Attached: 2018031423410101-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

This. What an overpriced tablet only for the main attraction to be mainly indie games. I wish Nintendo would just bring back dead IP's already. Sick and tired of the same IP

Are you fucking kidding me user?

Yeah, I thought it had a lot of high highs and low lows. The last case was my favorite between both games, but that circus case was some hot garbage.

Attached: edgeworths_natural_state.jpg (540x212, 17K)

You need Jesus user
Abstain some please, for your own good!

Attached: 1556123154901.png (500x511, 147K)

sauce me

5 or 1? I assume 5.

5 is legitimately one of my favourite games of the past decade. Really great game, nice visuals, tons of content etc.

I bought it on Switch after platting it on PS4 but not got too far in it on Switch yet. Been hungering for it recently though so might get back to it.

Attached: Omega Star.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I've been playing Ace Attorney for the first time. It's actually super fucking enjoyable.

Post lewds

5. I loved 1 (I played on PSP) and put hundreds of hours into it but 2-4 were a big step down. 5 is at least as good as 1 so far, and it's nice to have all the DLC extra stuff bundled in. It's on sale for £25 atm but I'd say it's worth full.

This game has some top tier bellies.

Attached: 1552967002854.webm (780x660, 1.91M)

Blades are not for lewds, user

Attached: 2018032923554501-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Hoping they'll do another compilation. Any words of it happening? Only played 1-3 so far

Playing Smash right now
Wii U days were comfier: I'd rather share the console with retrofags & hackers than Indiefags & 3rd party fags, it's tiresome, but whatever.

My very first playthrough of ffvii. I never had a ps1 growing up so I never bothered to play it and I'm liking it so far. The enemies are definitely unique. Like a fucking house and what I think was the grim reaper?

Like yesterday with the VR update

Fuck Ace Attorney where is Ghost Trick.

I think the series got better with each game personally, though I'm talking purely mechanically there. I felt 3s story was the weakest outside of that but enjoyed all the others plenty in that regard. I'd say 4 on Vita and 5 (as is on PC/Switch or with all DLC on PS4) are the best releases in the series though. 4 on Vita is probably still the single biggest game in the series in terms of content, but 5 is the best mechanically.

Also 4 is my girl Descos home game so I love it especially for that, but 5 has both Desco and Metallia who are both god tier so fuck.

Attached: dm.png (869x933, 628K)

I recommend checking out IX, it is my fav of the FF games.

Attached: 1444127396730.jpg (847x1200, 517K)

Play 9 as suggested above, it's top tier. One of my favourite games.

Steamworld quest.
Its amazing how much build variety there is. Your healer can be a healer, defense buffer/debuffer, taunt tank, physical attacker or ice attacker.
Theres also skills that get buffed when used after another party member so you can balance party comp there or get a skill chain extra skill by using 3 attacks from the same hero.
Loads of choice