There is a world filled with Pokemon

>There is a world filled with Pokemon
>There is a world filled with Monsters
>There is a world filled with Aliens
>There is a world filled of qt fox waifus and humans
>There is a world filled with adventure
>There is a world just for you

>But we are stuck on this planet, that is really boring, and all we do is just fight each other

I'm loosing it, Yea Forums

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 955K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19160760/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But all of those things exist in this world too thanks to video games.

Try lucid dreaming bro

How do you even do that?

Attached: file.png (3929x3753, 1.18M)

Dying in my sleep can't come soon enough.

Attached: tfwnokitsunewifedaughter.jpg (726x775, 124K)

Just bee yourself

There are many guides out there. Check out this thread:
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19160760/

Attached: file.png (960x925, 1.04M)

>dying in your sleep traps your mind in a constant sleep cycle
>if you can lucid dream you become god

write your dreams down so you start making your brain more aware of them
perform reality checks throughout the day, simple things:
>check the time, then check it again a few seconds later. if you're dreaming it's probably going to be a way different time
>try pushing on walls to see if there's any flexibility to them. if there is you are dreaming

things like that you'll do in a dream out of habit and then you go from there once self-aware

I'm glad I'm in this world with (you)

This world gets darker and darker each day, im even scared to think of the future

Attached: 1524203921981.jpg (188x196, 12K)

yeah man this planet is a shit hole but it could be great if it weren't for all the dumbass piece of trash humans shitting it up.

personally i smoke as much weed as possible and indulge in escapism to deal with the horrific dystopia we've created. it doesn't always work

Attached: FXpdP.jpg (1600x1000, 384K)

>Implying

If you lived in dragon fantasy land you'd be bored and depressed there too. It's only fantastical because it isn't real. If you lived on wizard island you'd be daydreaming about boats as big as buildings that can go under the ocean that are powered by rocks, or magic devices that can play holograms like wizards can but without four hundred years at hogwarts. It'd be mundane if you lived there.

VR becoming mainstream soon bro

>in a constant sleep cycle
pretty sure it's just like how it was before you were born
no dreams

but does that world have an entire site that I can shitpost, discuss and play vidya with?
i dont know if i'd miss you Yea Forums when the site goes down but id probably would

>become god
>have fun dicking around with super powers for a few millenia
>get bored
>create virtual reality where you dont have super god powers to make things more interesting
>end up here again

you fucked it up user

No there isn't, stop taking ricky&morty seriously, parallel worlds are leddit tier sudo science

if the universe is infinite then there doesnt need to be a multiverse for every possible world to exist

hope this helps

>t. Rick

Attached: cifK5LqaFMHlOiURlmzdH8DLLp6oynQlUCrnDzI1q64.jpg (480x360, 30K)

To be honest if we lived in those worlds we would probably think it was boring as shit too.

>if the universe is infinite

Who told you it was?

No, there isn't. Grow up.

Be glad you live in a world where at least vidya exist, i believe we have enough potential to become similar to some amazing worlds with the improvement of technology

But first we have to get rid of a lot of social issues, as first thing on the list i would get rid of all ugly people using gene editing so no more ugly people is born, sure our ugly ass generation would be discriminated as fuck, but if we endure it and just die the world with only nice looking people can stop having sjws and incels and that gets rid of a lot of trouble so we can focus on actually improving the world

Attached: 1553262409876.jpg (1366x768, 137K)

>There is a world with interesting threads on Yea Forums

Attached: 1527614006168.jpg (300x168, 11K)

well you choose to be a human in this stupid planet in first place

The problem is, user.
People don't want to improve.
Because then they wouldn't have anything to complain about anymore.

No. It's impossible.
You can have an infinite series of odd numbers that won't contain 2. There may be an infinite number of universes but none of them have a good Yea Forums.

Same reason time travel/ dimension hopping doesn't exist. If an infinite series of universes existed, in one of them I use my magic wand to hop to this universe and turn all women into milli vanilli as a joke

lmao @ ur brain. Our universe is so fine-tuned that it beggars the mind. Things like the smallness of the cosmological constant at the moment have no other solution than a multiverse and invoking the anthropic principle. We might find some explanation for why the constants can only fall within this narrow range in the future but the idea is at least entertained by cosmologists for now

>there is a world where I'm not too smoothbrained to comprehend this post

If you lived in any of those worlds you would be just as much of a pathetic medocire piece of shit as you are now, and you wouldn't realize how incredible everything is because you'd be used to it. You don't ever want to try anything so instead of trying to improve yourself you blame the world.

>for every possible world to exist
careful user, the limiting factor is that every other planet has to abide by our laws of physics; the universe in uniform in that regard at the biggest scale.

Then how are we here?
All knowledge is what Humans can think of

Attached: file.png (379x491, 262K)

Just off yourself. Not like anyone will miss you.

Attached: 2.jpg (785x647, 119K)

>But we are stuck on this planet, in which we can experience all of those

Basically this
Just because the universe is infinite doesn't necessarily mean everything ever happened. There are infinite numbers, right? So I can have infinite subsets of numbers, like infinite odds, evens, every fifth number, whatever. It's infinite, so there are infinite words to describe those numbers, so you can have an infinite series of pineapples.

If the universe were infinitely infinite, bizzaro me on bizzaro Earth would teleport here and punch you in the mouth. But that didn't happen, so there must be some mitigating factors, right? Or everything that could happen would be happening everywhere.

Cogito ergo sum, motherfucker. How and why are impossible, but we are.

If you lived in a world with pokemon you would wish for a world with super mega pokemon
If this "other worlds" nonsense was true then there would be someone longing for a world with animals

Fuck yeah.

Attached: ok.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I'm in the human world right now.
Which world are you from?

>I live in the world wherein furfags will NEVER get their anthroshit in real life
feels good

Relax.
If the world gets darker, eventually it'll break, and people can't just sit on their fat asses having shit taste in videogames.

What I'm worried about is if the world keeps improving, but REALLY FUCKING SLOWLY, so glaring problems don't get fixed - such as the lack of a way for Gamers to fight back against biased server admins or curation staff. Can't bash them in the face if you don't know where they live.

Fighting is adventure. You crave it every day!

Attached: BiBo MoJiBo.png (128x192, 2K)

Attached: help.png (650x500, 39K)

what if we're in the universe that can't access alternate universes and we're permanently stuck with our planet and only our planet

Attached: 93c.jpg (800x600, 379K)

I tried it a little and I'm getting mad because I have very good memory and get wasted on booze at least once a week, so I'm not sure what's real and what's not; my advice is: if you try it go all the way, especially with fantasy stuff ( you don't want to think you did mundane things but never being sure, all the time)

DON'T DO IT
You don't want your subconscious telling you to kill yourself

You do realize all of that shit would be terribly boring if you were born in that world because it would be the norm

Attached: 1553317641421.jpg (413x484, 42K)

>But we are stuck on this planet, that is really boring, and all we do is just fight each other
>planet
*board

Attached: 1528179185463.png (712x520, 585K)

Sadly this.
There's many forms of adventure you can have in the real world that would be similar to the things you get in those games. The reason you fantasize about those game worlds is because you get to experience them through the safety net of fiction. If you had to go out and actually risk your life hunting real monsters, or had to spend literal weeks training your pokemon in the way real animals need to be trained, you would probably lose interest in those things and opt to stay inside and play Earth Adventure 6.
The real fantasy is the ability to retry something from the beginning if you fail at it, which is probably the main thing holding most people back on here

>if the universe is infinite

The universe is ever-expanding, not infinite.

Giving plebs access to the very concept of scientific study was a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1544205120928.png (940x960, 652K)

>not infinite.
you don't know this absolutely though.

Attached: 1350982939484.png (4000x3758, 1.1M)

I never said otherwise. We can however safely use the physics of our universe as a precedent and assume a near infinite amount of permutations in which these can be arranged and would be arranged in if there were a multiverse. OP’s stupid shit then isn’t very far fetched as it is just another ordering of, as used in the other example, an infinite set of odd numbers

>try lucid dreaming multiple times with multiple techniques
>end up in sleep paralisys 100% of my attempts, scared shitless every time
My brain just said "no", the upside being I'm not scared of anything anymore, except those fucking shadows

Attached: IMG_20190208_103424.jpg (680x452, 42K)

i just wanna play vidya

That was also me.

It makes sense but it seems to easy to bin anything out of the ordinary as being an odd number when we exist in the infinite even number set, which leads me to believe that there's only one universe, and this one is probably not infinite. If it was infinitely infinite I'd see a rolling sea of nonsense everywhere I looked at all times, and also nothing, but I don't, so therefore there's only one.