LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND AT THE FLEA MARKET TODAY :D

LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND AT THE FLEA MARKET TODAY :D

Attached: 1556334824534.jpg (750x762, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SR3DqBwcqPw
youtube.com/watch?v=4whgIG2xZp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you go trough all the effort of getting a Hori D-pad joycon for your switch wich is sort of a specialized tool, but then treat the console itself like shit leaving finger marks all over the screen?
I don't understand.

>he bought a switch when the new models are just around the corner
mega yikes

>not recognizing IN THE AEROPLANE OVER THE SEA
newfags please get the FUCK OUT

HAHAHAHAHAGAK LOL!!! HES MAKING THE FACE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! LOL!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! HES DOING IT!!! THE FACE!!! HAGHAghAhHAHA!!! THIS GETS FUNNIER AND FUNNER EVERY YEAR!!! HERES TO 10 MORE years of EPIC MEMES LIKE THIS ONE!!!

>le Yea Forums memays
yawn

I know about NMH and the meme album, user.
We all do.
Nobody cares because this meme is old as fuck even for Yea Forums, nobody uses it anymore.
It's like if you posted cockmongler in 2019 and screamed at me "WHY AREN'T YOU LAUGHING FAGGOTS".

Attached: 737yn.jpg (600x791, 426K)

Attached: Ipp5NRG.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Why would Is That An Onion Thinly Sliced be relevant here? What do you expect me to do? Yell about how that guy is holding a very famous album?

>flea market today
Even despite the shitty weather?

Attached: Het Anker Van Kanker.png (834x1080, 130K)

>Underage newfag trying to fit in by bringing up LE UNDERGROUND INDIE MEME ALBUM
Literally shut the fuck up

>Enough generations have passed that people no longer falsely praise shitty garage bands
Yea Forums might finally have some potential.

why do they do the face?
why?
why do they do it?
they must know about the meme
do they not care, or it it ironic?
I hate this world.

Attached: ravioli cat.jpg (550x550, 234K)

I agree but then again you're saying this on Yea Forums and you probably only listen to dadrock or anime music.

I think the meme is only really a thing on Yea Forums, I never really saw it anywhere else, and opening your mouth when you are excited is not an uncommon thing.

OP is doing it ironically. He has a thread up on Yea Forums right now where he's taking requests for albums to make le onions faec with

What's shitty about Neutral Milk Hotel? Don't really care about Yea Forums, but they actually made some good music.

>how_to_trigger_Yea Forums_and_Yea Forums.jpg

dude, ITAOTS it's one of my favorite albums but for the love of god shut the fuck up and don't be a hispter faggot

I thought liking that album was a joke but then I remembered there are people that like pop music.

Wait, YOU CAN PLAY VINYL LPs ON THE SWITCH???? :0000

The amount of assumed this post generated is delicious

what's wrong with the album? I like it

I thought it was a joke too, I still can't tell. There are maybe three decent songs on the whole album.

Obviously it's too popular, and you have to admit he's 10x as interesting and cool for hating something popular

>No other sizes of this image found

Attached: candyman.jpg (770x604, 64K)

It was a huge meme back in the day due to the silly cover and some of the abstract lines. So of course a lot of people grew to hate it because of over exposure and sheer contrarianism, or even because they simply don't like acoustic guitar music.

>Yea Forums fart sniffers

HIS NAME ISNT COCKMONGLER YOU NEWFAG

Autists (like You) can't into social cues.

For me, It's Iowa by Slipknot.

>to sell today its an emergency!!!
>Tries to sell it at full price
Selling groups and craigslist sometimes make me cringe

Attached: 1554079096877.png (1200x675, 686K)

I didn't really get it myself when I first listened to it, but it's one of my favourites nowadays. It's just all in all a very well composed album. I don't know if I would listen to a lot of the individual songs, but as an album the tracks give the whole thing a certain pacing that just works really well.

>ITAOTS thread on Yea Forums
Quick, post your favourite cover version of a Jeff Mangum song.

youtube.com/watch?v=SR3DqBwcqPw

>no qt big violin gf
sigh

youtube.com/watch?v=4whgIG2xZp0

Don't forget the NES vinyl

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-165529.jpg (1440x2275, 1.66M)

Just checked it out, pretty good stuff. Thanks m8, gave me something to listen to for the rest of the evening.