How goes the hunting anons?

How goes the hunting anons?

Attached: 20190426203900_1.jpg (1680x1050, 350K)

this game sucks ass tbqhdesu

I can't stand the garbage ass UI + slow and clunky combat. I really wish i could just ignore but when the main appeal of the game is the combat and the combat sucks fucking ass, there is nothing you can do.

iceborne is 6 months past due, and my monster trophy collection is full

... Ever considered you're maybe not the target audience if you dislike everything about it?

Ever considered that the game plays like shit and the fanbase is fucking cancer?

FPBP

Maybe you've never liked monster hunter

Ever considered that you're just wrong?

nah i feel the exact same way and I used to love the psp MH games. World is just garbage

MHW was my first and yes, i had fun but then i just couldn't ignore how fucking annoying is the slow and clunky combat, how my character takes 6 seconds to put his weapons away and then 7 seconds to drink a fucking potion. Also the forced "chase the monster around the map for 5 minutes" all the time. This game would be 10/10 if it had a more fast paced combat.

>Also the forced "chase the monster around the map for 5 minutes" all the time.
This is called being bad.

You can almost read how many times you carted to Bazelguse

Haven't bothered in months. Might buy it on pc once iceborne is out if it improves things the right way.

i stopped playing world after 50 hours. back to 3U and also playing generations

based
fuck mhw

>it's the children who are wrong!

Attached: 1542428715981.jpg (400x400, 16K)

what game is this?

nothing to do
dead as fuck

Maybe use dual blades or insect glaive you dumb cuck. Or go back to FF14 keyspam if you want "fast"

I’ll play again when Iceborne comes out.
Here’s hoping it’s a metric fuckton of content and not just one map, two new skeletons, and a bunch of recolors.