When

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Bannerlord.jpg (1920x1080, 948K)

January 24, 2020

Attached: 1552402370732.gif (540x303, 1.28M)

It's coming. Bannerlords release will trigger around the same time as the chainlink singularity

When Bernie Sanders is elected, he will invade Turkey and seize the sourcecode, renaming it Bernielord.

2 DAYSSSSS UNTIL MORHAU BOIIIIS

Next year

based

Attached: 1554406732678.gif (500x567, 1.49M)

hopefully, they can't keep their blog going for much longer I imagine
if it's not out in 2020 I sincerely doubt it will ever come out
don't have a computer that can play it atm though

Never

No one gives a shit about your shitty game that's nothing like Mount & Blade.

Attached: zpihvNy.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

thoughts on the new dynastic features?
time will move faster, you play as your heir, more interaction with lords, factions, etc.
honestly sounds like everything I ever wanted in M&B wonder how it'll effect gameplay overall though

>play as your heir

Attached: 1550156921728.png (382x417, 243K)

your character can die and if you have a son or daughter you can play as them
it's been in their blog posts

>tfw upgrading my computer for butterlord
That was 2 years ago

Attached: 1541955092393.jpg (409x409, 64K)

i havent read their blogs but that just seems like a pain in the ass to actually use
>build your character the way you want it
>make a mistake and some shitty peasant with a sharp stick killed you
>all your stats are back to square one

There's no reason for it not to be released and just have biweekly updates. They're not telling us something that hinders the release gravely.

no one cares nigger

I'd rather play For Honor some more than that.

That's probably not how it's going to work. I'm a 100% sure it is also an optional feature. The way it works is purely cosmetic I think. You keep all your stats but you just play as an heir. Maybe having the option turned on comes with settings so you can choose whether or not you keep your stats or have different stats altogether.

Sounds great. I like the sound of all their blog posts desu, just hope they deliver

Nigger

it seems like the game was far along around 2014 and then for some reason, my suspicion was the realization that the game was basically M&B just with a bit better graphics and they decided to expand features more, they majorly expanded their team
this took them a long time to iron out the kinks of having so much staff
that's what I've been able to gather

i know that at some point they complete abandoned a game almost done to start from zero.

it could be like Crusader Kings 2 though where some stats are inherited (others learned from tutors).
Regardless it's probably optional.
I think it's pretty neat tho, as a fan of CK2. It's a unique mechanic for death/respawning. Adds to Roleplaying which is something sorely lacking from most RPGs these days.

what I'm personally the most excited for is the potential for another "The Last Days of the Third Age" mod

Attached: 1554411064115.png (370x662, 207K)

same
we won't know until the actual game is out but it seems like they've been actually aware of what their players are interested in instead of adding features no one wants or requested like most companies do nowadays probably because they've always been in touch with their mod community
it all sounds nice but their work on improving sieges alone makes it worth it

>New Blog
>Horse names
>You can name your horse
>See you in next weeks blog bladers!

this rivalry is almost as entertaining as Lawbringer v Highlander

Didn't like half their crew get put in prison or something? I imagine that would fuck your development schedule a bit.

yeah I thought M&B would greatly benefit from CK2 esque features and I was surprised when they seem to be adding those in the base game rather than modders having to do it themselves
can't wait for a decent ASOIAF mod

lawbringer's finally getting a rework when the new samurai char comes out on the 9th
that will be interesting, if I decide to get back into the game lol.

I dream of a November 2019 release but probs gonna be next year is guess

I just want to return the entire map to its rightful owners, Battania.

Attached: mapc.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

I wonder if your character will be able to contract diseases or die in old age.
or can only be killed in battle.

Attached: knight errant.png (182x185, 61K)

Praven is Rhodok soil

Neither have any need being shilled in Bannerlord threads. They're completely different kind of games.

Attached: 4QuEEkW.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

fairly sure they mentioned old age in their blogposts
disease would be interesting but even as an optional feature I can only imagine would make people angry
plagues and disease would be pretty interesting though it could be a way of discouraging too large of armies or long campaigns

>rh*dcuck soil

Attached: 1520511152792.png (695x688, 613K)

Man why does everyone look almost exactly the same!? Where's the cosmetics and different colors and custom flashy weapons!?
jk

great taste in vidya, fellow stinkers

Attached: LINK (1519).jpg (2984x1961, 3.77M)

we need a sir gay drinking from a skull pic

Anyone have an army full of mamlukes, they fuck shit up big time

if we have to deal with them, you have to deal with us now

Attached: 1547820945244.png (603x469, 203K)

Never ever
I'm waiting for mordhau to tire me over until bannerlard finally cums years later

LOZ remake for switch looks good

Attached: 155043935654573105.gif (600x486, 503K)

Inagine the mods

>multiplayer
Absolutely disgusting.

Fritzl dynasty here I cum.

Attached: crazy_person.jpg (1280x932, 376K)

Attached: LINK.png (314x480, 262K)

>thinking this is at least 2 years away
>remember its already 2019
time pls

In the original mount and blade (not warband) do enemies ever run out of ammo in battle? Feels like crossbowmen just shoot forever and ever.

>'ate rhodies
>'ate walls
>luv da norf
>luv me lance
>luv buttah
>simple as

Attached: 1552051927589.png (579x536, 24K)

Rhodoids and Swadecucks are still unified in the Calradian Empire in Bannerlord, right?