I think I've played around 30-40% of Days Gone already and so far I'm having a lot of fun...

I think I've played around 30-40% of Days Gone already and so far I'm having a lot of fun, it's definitely sitting somewhere between an 8 & 9 out 10 for sure... Besides a few frame rate drops here and there I can't find fault in it, not yet anyways.

What's your opinion Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190427_130843.jpg (2048x1152, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vIWU5mDneE
youtu.be/D3_EFHlDBFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dead on arrival.

It's shit.

LA Beast here, and today I'm going to kill some FREAKERS.

Attached: Beast.jpg (319x321, 11K)

Wrong. From what I've seen on youtube the game looks amazing and is getting bad scores because of the straight white male main character

This is false.

>getting bad scores because of the straight white male main character

Yeah. That's why GOW and Uncharted hot low scores right?

The average Yea Forums user doesn't give a shit if it's good, even when it incorporates subjects Yea Forums likes (i.e. White male protagonist, women objectification, zombie-killing, bikers). Yea Forums doesn't care because they only talk about games that are intentionally being incendiary for exposure, like MK11, Battlefield V, etc. Doesn't matter if the game is good because Yea Forums is just another arm of /pol/, looking to find stuff to be outraged by.

Multiple posters here agree with me, and even have posted evidence that backs this up.

It literally has a white man as protagonist
Like, it's literally current year!!

The MC is clearly Starkiller you faceblind.

kill yourself electionfag

>From what I've seen on youtube the game looks amazing
This. Fucking this. Just observe – all of you!
youtube.com/watch?v=_vIWU5mDneE

It looks like a decent time killer. I'll find out probably later this week.

>i dont play video games but here's my opinion on them
go away

The game is a solid 7/10 which is what most reviews are. Just ignore the ones like Polygon and Gamespot that whine about sjw shit.

It is just a very average game. I am glad you are having fun but what is there to talk about? People just get this fucking victim complex if they enjoy something average and others don't really care. Go play your game

It looks like a 7/10. It's good, but it's not great.

This is the exact kind of game that Yea Forums would shit on but people are mysteriously talking about how much they love it. Gee, I wonder?

so the entire game is killing a bunch of FREAKERS or there's more deep than that?

i ignored the reviews and got it anyway, glad i did. I don't ever listen to that fucking dyke at ign who gave all the tomb raider games a minimum of 9, it's a shame we'll probably never get a sequel cause reviewers shat on it for no reason

Attached: 002_lucyobrien.jpg (940x520, 73K)

Everyone is so used to the skewed video game rating scale where everything below a 9 is complete shit. So even though 7/10 should be considered good, people are butthurt about it because that's basically shit.

you sound very unbiased with no agenda at all

game is solid 7-7.5
anyone who says lower is a contrarian
anyone who says higher is also a contrarian

you sound like a white knight cuck who doesnt belong here

he has a point the review is fucking atrocious

youtu.be/D3_EFHlDBFg

Shouldn't you white males love this shit? It's everything you love white woman white man love. White man power fantasy killing blacks. This is your kinda game. They didn't go woke right?This is a white man's game all of you white supremacist should love it.

I played it since release and it's really good. I'm having a blast and the guys are also loving it. I can't remember having this much fun with a game.

I've watched a stream for half an hour and I really want to play it solely for the cute blonde love interest
Gameplay seems completely mediocre apart from the fun driving but waifu simulation it's what's most important to me
I also like that everyone (even the zombies) are all white and SJW are very triggered
Unfortunately I only play on PC though, so I won't buy it

Attached: intelligent level design.gif (200x272, 2.21M)

You sound like a white supremacist
Every game has all white characters nobody says shit. Stupid ads white devil

zombies are blacks?

Those games don't get low scores because the reviewers know they can't get away with it. What they can get away with is bashing a new title for le white males

It doesn't look bad but it looks extremely generic.

>White man power fantasy killing blacks
i wish lol

>chink
Every time

Attached: jSeV1Tw.png (580x164, 25K)

It’s actually really fun.
It’s sort of more a scavenging sort of game rather than survival and for that matter I enjoy it more.
Finding parts to maintain your crafted melee weapons is so much more enjoyable than finding some animals to kill and keep your hunger up.
Killing freakers is worth it to get their ears to sell for cash so you can upgrade your motorcycle or buy weapons or upgrades and supplies.
I hate when a game has zombies and killing them is pointless.
Personally it takes the good aspects from other genres while leaving out the crappy mechanics.
I really like it but I can see why others might be monotonous.
To me the exploration and fighting enemies are actually rewarding which unlike most open world games.

What atrocious about it? It’s seems fine to me. Biggest thing is that the game has little variety in its mission types, even the optional clearing of hordes

>im not new, ive been here since 2014!
yikes

irony

I like it. Weebs and SJWs hate it which just reinforces my opinion that its actually a good game

wow its almost like he was joking

>0.00005 snoycents have been deposited to your snoy account

kratos isnt actually white, and both the actors who have played him are black

you should try playing stuff you shitpost about

I see a lot of the negative reviews from guys with names like "HaloKing" or "XboxFan".

I see a lot of mediocre reviews from accounts like “Gamespot”, “IGN”, and “Destructoid”.

I'm enjoying it an really trying to figure out why it's been getting a lot negativity. Gameplay yeah feels a little outdated but it's solid. Story is interesting. For me it's a solid 8 out 10. Part of thinks it could be because when facing more than 5 freakers it almost forces you to run. You can get overwhelmed pretty fast. Seeing how often reviewers whine about a game being to hard I can see then getting turned off by that alone. Also reviews should be taken with a grain of salt especially when Evolve was getting 9s across the board.

I’m playing Hard mode and I do is swing my nailbat around at everyone when swarmed by freakers it being shot at by 14 people.
It’s seriously not that hard if you got the right skills for what time of character you want Deacon to be.
I wanna be a melee badass so I put all my injections into more health and my skills into the Melee tree to do more damage.
I can tank hits while killing people in a few hits while rolling around and dodging attacks or bullets.