I've never bought a video game for full price in my life

I've never bought a video game for full price in my life.

I just wait 6 months, go to CEX and buy any game I want for £20. Even games I rate 10/10 aren't worth £60 to me. I don't give a flying fuck about production costs, shipping or any of that other wank. I care about video games and getting them cheap and everything else can go suck a fuck.

Attached: 1524322364299.png (768x768, 707K)

i never spend more than 40 pounds on a standalone game

Who the fuck buy games full price?

Please don't shitpost with an image of my wife.

Your waifu is an edgy retard

>still being spooked enough that you still buy games

Why are you paying for what is already yours?

>not getting your games for $0

Attached: 1525713774023.png (600x800, 473K)

Because I like the aesthetic value of cases on a shelf, I like the pleasant feeling of putting a disc in a disc drive, I enjoy walking to the game shop and wandering around to see what I can find.

You mom is a faggot

Can someone explain Stirner to me?

Is it basically:
>Morals are a spook, long term planning is a spook, committing to one goal or objective is a spook, I'll do whatever I want whenever I feel like it in the moment

>I like the pleasant feeling of putting a disc in a disc drive
I like putting my disc inside your sister's disc drive!

Attached: 1553595117429.jpg (398x376, 37K)

My sisters are whores so I don't care what's done to them

>Theodor Adorno once admitted to his inner circle that it was Stirner alone who had "let the cat out of the bag". However, he took care to avoid arguing such ideas or even mentioning Stirner's name.
>penguin takes all mention of Stirner out of Camus' Rebel
>Nietzsche's closest friends and other people near to him were perplexed. No one could remember ever having heard the name of Stirner from Nietzsche's mouth. There are dozens of letters in the archives that bear witness to the confusion of his friends. They understood well enough why Nietzsche had been publicly silent about Stirner, but why did he, given his "habitual communicativeness" (Overbeck), never mention him even in the most familiar circles? Only Overbeck's wife Ida remembered in 1899 a discussion she had with Nietzsche about twenty years earlier, during which he unintentionally let escape the remark that he felt a mental kinship to Stirner. "This was accompanied by a solemn facial expression. While I attentively observed his features, these changed again, and he made something like a dispelling, dismissive movement with his hand, and spoke under breath: 'Well, now I have told you, even though I did not want to speak of it. Forget about it. They would talk about a plagiarism, but you will not do that, I'm sure.
>Edmund Husserl does not name him in any of his texts, letters etc.; this, however, not on grounds that he did not know Stirner's ideas or that he considered them insignificant. No, the intrinsic reason, which was passed down probably by accident, was that he wanted to protect his students (and perhaps himself?) against their "temptational power"
>Another case is that of Carl Schmitt, who was ready to disclose something of his secretive relationship to Stirner, kept since his youth, only after being detained in 1946 in a prison of the Allies

DO NOT READ STIRNER. HE IS DANGEROUS.

Attached: 1537462136891.jpg (613x771, 50K)

>My sisters are whores so I don't care what's done to them

Attached: 1555329529854.png (128x128, 29K)

No. Just go read his book(s) if you really want to know

What’s the point in buying games from a reseller? If your money isn’t supporting the devs you might as well just pirate it and get it for free lmao

It's true.

They're 8 and 10 but I can see from the way they act and talk they're gonna grow up to be disgusting whores and terible people. Even at that age you can see the evil in their eyes, the smirk of "I'll burn the world to a cinder out of spite".

You can't play many pirated games online.

Nothing worth reading can't be summed up in a paragraph

Why is Stirner such a dirty word?

I was in the middle of actually typing up a rough summary of The Ego and Its Own but you're just a retard so nevermind have a nice day

Attached: 1540821160075.jpg (445x488, 41K)

Extremely dumb opinion. If you don't want to read then don't, but don't make inept excuses.

Attached: stirnermarx.jpg (555x400, 89K)

>Hate bitches and whores so much that you hate your 8 year old sister just for having a vajayjay. Not to mention the 10 year old who's about to go through puberty, what a fucking slut.

That is pretty sad user. Maybe you should try to see them as people and become a better brother for their sake instead of telling your local anime forum about how they're potential bitches and whores and how you hate them for it

I feel bad for you, but I feel even worse for them.

Attached: 1488242564758.jpg (583x583, 45K)

>Even at that age you can see the evil in their eyes

Yeah. Kids are like that. You develop empathy during your teenage years

If you're incapable of summarising the broad strokes of an idea or philosophy in a paragraph or two then that's on you and your lack of intellect.

read a book nigger

You don't have sisters, you don't know what it's like to see the cocoon process of how a roastie is made.

>They can do no wrong
>In any argument they're in the right
>They never get more than a slap on the wrist
>They're spoiled to death for doing nothing
>Their ego's eclipse the sun
>Their spite, selfishness and manipulative ability put any man to shame

They're evil incarnate and I'm not blind to it, I see the truth of it even though they're my blood.

To be fair girls can turn out like that and it’s noticable from an early age. My cousin hasn’t been a total cunt her entire life, and was still throwing baby-tier temper tantrums up to like age 12. She literally never grew out of her childish selfishness. She also apparently went out and got black out drunk at a friends place when she was in middle school. It’s not really her fault since her parents pretty much caved in any time she asked for something as a kid but you can still tell she is gonna grow up to be a total cunt.

>hasn’t
Has* fuck

books are a spook

Women are literally better people than any man on the planet

>They can do no wrong
>In any argument they're in the right
Your parents suck at parenting. Considering you're being a piece of shit to your children sisters AND considering these words as the truth, then they're the issue here.

>They never get more than a slap on the wrist
>They're spoiled to death for doing nothing
>Their ego's eclipse the sun
>Their spite, selfishness and manipulative ability put any man to shame
They are kids. That's what they do.

Get out of /r9k/ or at least leave your children sisters out of their sphere of hate, and try to get interested in ANYTHING they do. It can be literally anything. You don't have to enjoy the things they like, but you can show some consideration towards them. My sister likes Ghibili, so I get her cheap Totoro plushies for christmas. If you get McDonalds or some shit, call them and ask if they want anything, for example. Showing just a little consideration once in a while has improved the relationship a lot.

If you can get into their lives, you can show them how to live a better life or be better persons, even though considering your words you seem to be a pretty noxious person and they're probably better without someone like you in their lives. Treat them like people, not like roasties for fuck's sake. They're 9 on average you retard.

You fucking suck as an onii-chan

Attached: absolutamenteasqueroso.png (288x415, 135K)

Women are worthless cunts and whores, I want nothing to do with them. My sisters are already broken beyond repair, they can rot in degeneracy.

stop shitposting Adachi

Adachi did nothing wrong, not even the developers could think of a good counterargument. They just had them pull a Scooby Doo and say "You're a bad man!".

he was a murderer he killed innocent people. he is scum stay edgy.

>Kills women because hurr durr bitches and whores
>Claimed to be an inferior person in a rotten society where he was just paying them back
>When he was actually awarded Stand powers just because, had a job and was liked at it, and could have lived a good life as a normal person while just being a bit unlucky regarding his love life

He's an entertaining villain but thinking he was right is stupid. He was completely wrong about everything and lashed out because he was a jealous, rabid dog with crab mentality.

>innocent
Bitches and whores

>and lashed out because he was a jealous, rabid dog with crab mentality.
Wrong, but his motivations don't matter anyway, only his actions.

He cleansed the world of bitches and whores, he did nothing wrong.