I actually enjoyed the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy

I actually enjoyed the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy

Attached: tomb raider.jpg (474x474, 166K)

If you never rape
you never live

I actually enjoyed destroying her asshole if you know what I mean

Attached: 1550307064340.png (280x284, 132K)

tummies and thighs

take me now

then why would you post second series Lara? The third series nu-Raider is the proper reboot.

me too :)

i don't follow

Haven't played the last one yet, but the other two where enjoyable for what they where (Uncharted clones). I especially liked the setting of the first one (call me a weaboo all you want, but ancient Japanese buildings and temples are top tier aesthetic)

Attached: enji legs.webm (810x1440, 2.95M)

I wouldn't call them Uncharted clones since they have more variety, collectibles and are less linear.

Same, Rise Lara is by far the best version of Lara

Attached: larabum__01.jpg (3840x2148, 2.34M)

Me too but I just can't shake the feeling of how short the dlc's are and that they are not very "dlc feeling" at all, like this is one instance where the stories of the dlc and everyone that goes on just feels like content they took out of the base-game only to add it back in later, sure the entrances to the tombs are dog-shit and clearly patched in like some worthless after-thought but it didn't "feel" like dlc man it just felt like the rest of the game, there was one dlc tomb that had more action like fans were crying out for, and despite literally every post they make on their offical twitter or facebook pages being spammed by fans for "no more jungle garbage we want classic lara" and us giving them this (pic related, screenshot is my own) it still didn't "feel" how i thought it would. Maybe i'm out-growing vidya slowly.

Attached: 20190423202917_1.jpg (2560x1440, 275K)

i enjoyed parts of them, though generally 1 > 2 > 3. The titular tombs barely exist in any of them, and there wasn't as much geographic variety as the original games (especially so in Shadow).

Sex with Enji

The games are cool but the new Laura is a little bitch who spend most of the games crying around
OG Laura would have popped a cap on her ass and finished her game in 15 minutes

hot damn i swear enji was made in a lab, those thighs are UNREAL

Attached: spider-man.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

>40 year old spider girl

Does she have autism?

>feet arent showing
shit picture

Everyone does according to Yea Forums, She's just a dork

Attached: autism.webm (640x1062, 1.09M)

Doesn't she have a mediocre-looking boyfriend or something? Someone post him.

Attached: 1481319416446.jpg (2448x3264, 1.46M)

>Laura

Attached: s.jpg (499x481, 28K)

He's black

Is he really?

Attached: white guy beats black kid.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

>black kid
>that nigger
>kid

No

it's not a performance, they had her playing just dance or whatever the fuck rhythm game was being promoted

Thought so.

Attached: 1546778646226.gif (400x267, 2.65M)

it's the hips that do it for me

I actually enjoyed the Lara with horse trilogy

her body is begging for a baby

it's fine to enjoy the new reboot if they are your first TR games. but they are just so bland compared to the original games.

It's the combination. The whole package. If she had them hips but no thighs it would be nothing special. The same other way around. But as she is it's just perfection. Also her small torso when women with wide hips usually have wide man shoulders too.

Is she, dare I say, pretty hot?

that was sexual assault why would she let him get away with that men are so disgusting.

Generic woman, generic shooter, generic plot, generic open-world, generic generic

I liked the others enough to pay 20 dollars and not regret it but I'd never pay 60 for one of these

But did not play Shadow yet, is what I actually wanted to add at the end.

Enji actually seems like a really nice person. :D

it was fucking garbage

There was a 3rd one?

wtf are you talking about her shoulder width isn't shorter than her hip width.
It's her waist that is slimmer which makes the difference.

I have a need to breed

damn she's hitting that wall. stil lgot them hips though.

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 118K)

Based

I never said that. I meant that her small torso adds to the whole. Her waist is very thin and her torso isn't much bigger. Her shoulders are obviously wider than her hips, that goes for like 99% of people. Usually women with wide hips don't have her proportions.

mild morals

Yea Forums, if it can cause an up surge in nationalism around the world and elect the orange goy then fingers crossed it can elect yang.

Attached: yang2020.jpg (474x477, 19K)

based

Rise 20th anniversary edition for 8 euros on ps4, y/n ?

I played the first but it was so forgettable that I don't know how much I liked/disliked it.
Iirc the first half of the game was scripted and felt like a tutorial, and also it had a metroidvania aspect but it didn't really make me want to go back since the enemies didn't respawn.
After Uncharted 4 and LL it will probably feel like crap, right ?

How is this related?