What is actually with Yea Forums's hate on this game?

What is actually with Yea Forums's hate on this game?

Attached: celeste.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

icky tranny involved and yet another indie game about muh depression. good gameplay though

>popular
>indie
>non-sexualized female mc
hmm

Attached: 1533009117410.gif (220x220, 149K)

Dev would add an easy mode to Sekiro. Enough said.

>digital movement
>requires constant diagonal jumps

Fucking retarded.

Yea Forums just hates every indie game that becomes overly popular.
Just look at Undertale.

The gameplay is fine but the story is hilariously shallow and proves that if you just write some random shit about depression and accepting your flaws then all the retards with fake depression will eat it up and praise the game because of how it ""helped"" them.

failed shitposting campaign trying to make people think it was a story about abortion

>Yea Forums just hates every game that becomes overly popular
FTFY

>terrible story
>generic pixel platformer
>piss easy

that Yea Forums guy must be a really bad person right?

Tranny devs and it's about abortion

Attached: 4653.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I enjoyed it quite a lot. The hipster character is the only thing that bothered me but the rest of it was so good that I didn't really care.

I don't hate it, but when it comes to 2018 releases, we had much better to choose from.

Attached: 42907ded32893ac131ec96bd98867a318465a6a9aa8824e92065f1437dfc0def.jpg (1600x740, 273K)

is he balding?

Seems to have worked.

I didnt finish it yet but I like it. Music is kinda overrated, though.

Because fags here care about politics and faggotry when most creative people are fags or have shitty politcs. I liked it but dont think its the anything special or deep. You're a fag if you used assist mode.

trannies

The game had me going back and forth with dpad and analog eventually annoying me on b sides

Very fun game, but the amount of 10/10 scores is just absurd. Not with garbage levels like the hotel and temple its not. The rest is really fun though.
Story is extremely on the nose and a bit to sugary for my taste. The Animal Crossing style vocal noise for the main character are way to high pitched, she sounds like a chipmunk when she panics and its pretty much ear rape.

It was technically about anxiety and the shitty things that having it can make you do/say, hence the whole dark Madeline thing and why real Madeline is able to take control not too long after learning the breathing trick.

That hipster cunt in the mirror makes me mad

>dash while holding left
>"Oh you were holding up-left right?"

Got pretty annoying, but using the d-pad didn't feel any better.

People here do not see gameplay as theur main focus.

B & C side levels are horseshit

Attached: IMG_0548.png (500x551, 201K)

Honestly I enjoyed it. Gameplay was decent, level design was interesting enough and I didn't mind the story because I'm not the kind of sad retard that cares about the storyline in a fucking platformer.

B sides are fun

Trannies.

>it's about abortion

He fell for the retard bait, guys.

Attached: regirock.jpg (1200x1200, 170K)

>promotes race mixing and aborting your white child

Towerfall: Ascension was a great game of theirs

Too bad it's not getting any expansions anymore