What is Yea Forums's opinion should i delete my Character in MH:W and restart everything?

What is Yea Forums's opinion should i delete my Character in MH:W and restart everything?

Attached: MHW.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

You have an empty slot why not use that?

Because i want motivation.

I haven't played World for awhile but wouldn't you have to farm up decorations again? unless you're a cheating faggot

Then of course you should delete your saves. There's no turning back at that point.

why are we here, just to suffer

Attached: kill me.jpg (684x429, 70K)

Why do you think you should? There's no real way to mess up a character or something

I'm real behind on weapons and armor on my character. Been a while but my luck with Kulve loot hasn't been the best and I've only gotten the real good HBG, bow and long sword which are the weapons I use the least. Should get back in with the spring festival desu

No. It would just be 160 hours of lost progress. Theres no good reason to unless you want to play through all the low level shit with babby gear again, but you can still do that with a high level character.

I thought about it, don't.
I made a second character instead and did all the quests available (pretty much all except the hr100 one). It was fun but fuck the deco grind.
You can totally do without the deco grind, but part of the endgame fun is making different builds, and that means decos

Attached: 2019-04-27 20_00_46-MONSTER HUNTER_ WORLD(167353).jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

Hell no, if you want more MH before icebourne, just pick up GenX for Switch.

>ever thinking about restarting MH from scratch
Clearly World babies.

Almost no one is playing that game anymore

Really? Well that sucks, was thinking of picking it up in a few months to bide time before PC Icebourne.

Attached: 1349937656070.png (203x212, 3K)

Close, 4u babby

why would you want to sit through the shitty ass story and cut scenes again?

Its in one of those states where you should hook up on discord with people to play, but casually it's pretty dead

So Im guessing everyone is just grinding the end game fights and you'll be riding solo all the way there?

this is slightly closer to mine, OP is rookie numbers, there's no way he has any good deco sets yet unless he's a filthy PCfag who edited them all in. I'm at 490 hours and still haven't seen either guard up or capacity boost, and that's with zero idle time.

Yeah Im still trying to get capacity boost, artillery and guard up. Not to mention attack boost and stuff for long sword and HBG.

Basically

Great Sword or Charge blade for the Low Rank?

GS makes most of the early game pretty easy

I'm planning to go HH but i really cant solo with that so i guess GS is the way to go.