Project x Zone 3 thread

What character do you want for PXZ3?

I think it's time for one of those threads!

Attached: 1543007223360.jpg (1920x1273, 283K)

Just let this game crossover with smash bros.

>Project X Zone fighting game never ever

Nintendo characters are little more than blank slates and they never speak or anything. They won't synergyze at all with other characters.

I hate this fanfic.

Attached: project_x_zone_iii__war_of_infinite_worlds__cover__by_crisostomo_ibarra_dabo99m-pre.jpg (873x915, 172K)

It's just how the world is nowadays. Fighting games are bretty niche even in Japan. It's too intimidating.

Imagine wanting Nintendo characters or any guests at all, this game is Capcom x Namco x SEGA, no more no less.

> He thinks Cheval won't be in PXZ3.

Oh, poor thing..

Attached: 0410fe6d9d80ac18bfd240f9ba793aec.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

And there's a reason why sega didnt put sonic in the game. Nintendo IPs are fucking overrated as hell anyway.

No more fucking crossover fighting ganes!

There are Xenoblade and Fire Emblem characters in 2 you retard

>PXZ
>PS4
Why would they get rid of the devs?

You know that FE and Xenoblade is on 2 right?

On top of that, monolithsoft is the dev.

That doesn't mean we should get more guests, there's enough IPs for Namco, SEGA and Capcom for a PXZ3, no need for guests.

I dont want Wonderful 101, Shovel Knight, Hyperdimension Neptunia, anything NIS or that shit here.

At best you'll get Atlus IPs like Odin Sphere, Persona, Trauma Center, Stella Glow, Radiant Storia and whatever more since they're owned by SEGA, but that's the closest we'll get for a 4th company.

I want a 3rd Endless Frontier.

Source on the pic?

Namco isn't pulling their fucking weight in the character department. That's why we have to fantasize about pulling another company in.
Look at the roster for PxZ2. Almost all of them are great picks until you get to Namco's portion. Stop trying to push God Eater. Nobody cares about .hack anymore.

Okay, but imagine if AVGN was paired with Arino.

Attached: 1459844658033.png (1750x1250, 3.32M)

Its fake, you can tell since they forgot who makes Project X Zone.

Guest characters are almost a guarantee for Project x Zone 3 even if i dont like the idea very much anyway, if they choose 3 guest characters for PXZ2 there's no reason they'll stop there.

Maybe they try for another company that isn't Nintendo now through.

Namco side has been a bit shite yeah, but they have made a bunch of new IPs that could work fine like Twin Mirror, Code Vein, Ninja Box, Ray Giant, Lost Reavers, Rise of Incarnates and a bunch of old games that could work fine.

Why are you guys so sure there will be a PxZ3? The director left, the producer left, we have no idea of PxZ2 sales.

This game is stupidly repetitive and a slog to play holy shit. The only redeeming feature on this game is you see your favorite character interact with your other favorite character.

>Lost Reavers
Had some nice character designs, but that IP is definitely dead in the water.

Its hard to avoid Nintendo since they have their foot in the game regardless of their characters getting in or not.

So will Atlus be considered a 4th company or Persona characters will be counted as part of SEGA? (let's be honest we all know that Persona will be in)

The acquisition happened before development of PxZ2 even started, so there's no way of knowing for sure.

>Persona
Fuck that noise, get odin sphere and muramasa Characters instead.

As long as Aegis, Raidou, and Mice are the only characters, then Atlus can join in.

Attached: 1526974545386.jpg (700x700, 191K)

Sonic
Pac-Man
Digimon
Gene
Bayonetta
Ashura
Viewtiful Joe
Amaterasu
Rick Taylor
Frederic Chopin
Joker
Megaten demons

Eh, it could work as as a solo unit at least.

Since Atlus is part of Sega

Attached: Groove_on_Fight_-_080.PNG.png (512x445, 160K)

I think Viewtiful Joe, Persona, Persona, Digimon and God Hand are pretty likely.

I could see stuff like Eternal Sonata, Powerstone, Breath of Fire or Asura's Warth but i dont think they're as likely thorugh.

Atlus won't join, SEGA adquired it in 2013 and it didnt show up in PXZ2 still.

We didn't had Atlus in PXZ2 at all, they're clearly not interested in Project x Zone at all.

Is there any Namco, SEGA or Capcom characters from an obscure IP that no one knows that would make a good solo?

Attached: decap attack.gif (500x580, 69K)

who

>Sonic
Fucking furryfags.

Chuck D. Head from Decap Attack

I think we've reached the point where Anti-Sonic autism has surpassed Sonic autism.

Attached: buggin'.jpg (640x480, 89K)

Will from Dark Void (Altrough he could be a pair with Sam Guideon from Vanquish but they're both obscure as shit)

Attached: 655835-dark-void-playstation-3-screenshot-will-the-protagonist-is.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I bet my ass that he will be in PXZ3.

Attached: Gene.png (423x616, 189K)

Give me my Solo Rent a hero unit Sega.

Partner him with Elvis for maximum banter

Guys the series is dead, holy shit why do you guys keep thinking that a 4th game of this series will ever happen (yes, NxC was the first one, deal with it!)

The director left, he was the only person that wrote the plot of the games and probably the only person in MS that pushed for a new game, without him there's no chance that Namco or MS care enough for a 3rd game.

So please, stop saying that a 3rd game will happen when the only reason that the games happened isn't there anymore.

It has been nearly 4 years since PXZ2 and there hasn't even been a hint for PXZ3.
Meanwhile, PXZ3 was anounced 2 years and 5-6 months of PXZ1.

Attached: R6QVzhX.png (610x342, 239K)

Suprised no one is talking about Zack and Wiki and Gaist Crusher, imo those are pretty likely for a solo.

Attached: 51CR9Thio6L.jpg (500x350, 40K)

Let us dream user

Nah, it will happen in 2020 or 2021.

There has been hints for a 3rd game in PXZ2, they didn't intend to end the series here.

What if they get in as a pair? imagine the salt.

Attached: is.jpg (239x211, 16K)

I would love a 3rd game.

But i hope Mii and Kogoro return and hopefully Reiji and Xiaomu don't come back for once, they're overdone already.

Also they better put Eternal Sonata, Breath of Fire, God Hand, Digimon, Bayonetta
and Power Stone this time around, for fucks shake.

> Stop trying to push God Eater.

I could see it getting replaced by their newest IP, Code Vein.

>.hack

They already covered R:1 and /GU, so my bet is that the series is done and we probably wont have them there.

Y'all asuming that PXZ3 will come out in 2020 lol.

I think it will be a 2022 since it will be the 10th anniverasy of PXZ, also a 7 year gap like NxC to PXZ1, makes sense since we'll have a new director.

>2 minutes for page 10.
What?!

?

This post was just two minutes old and the thread was already on page 10, that is insane.

wait when was this announced?

It doesn't exist.

it hasnt been anounced yet

>People saying Nintendo characters have no personality
You didn't play X2 with Fire Emblem and Xenoblade?

>It's Sony now
Hope they come back as Switch exclusive.

>imagine if a balding unfunny cuck was paired with the greatest let's player of all time
Why would I imagine such a cursed timeline?

zoomer as fuck

Add Konami characters

LE SHIT PICKLE XDDDD

A lot of characters in PXZ didn't have much personality in it's core games either.

Rikiya, Axel Stone, Bruno Delinger are hardly characters with much personality in their OG games.

>Nintendo Protagonists are little more than blank slates and they never speak or anything.
FTFY and that's discounting rare speaking roles, "roundabout" speaking roles and protagonists that actually speak.

I hope Aty comes back, but Summon Night is supper niche...