The Xbox One controller is a controller designed for American males with large hands

The Xbox One controller is a controller designed for American males with large hands

The S*ystation 4 controller is designed for Females, Asians and Eur*pean faggots with small hands

Attached: 131210140020-xbox-psd-4-controller-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JQUiXokUVeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of these charges the same price as the other and still doesn't manage to come with a rechargeable battery. It doesn't even come with batteries. Some archaic garbage.

Its because the US is better than the EU
All they can do is whine and obsess over us

Attached: All SSBU Characters are dead and its cannon.png (1177x900, 739K)

The ds4 is bigger than the x1 controller.

Based and redpilled poster

Europe has larger hands than America. Europe also has the same size hands or larger than the US.

Attached: 1552393587883.png (1193x737, 189K)

>hand length: N/A
N-NANI?!!!

Attached: 1548151568443.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

The only controller I have ever outright hated in my entire life is the switch Joycons. They are legit made for toddlers. Thank God the pro controller is decent cause I don't even have that big of hands and the Joycons almost instantly make them cramp up. Only controller to EVER do that.

PS4 dpad is infinitely superior, kill yaself

Attached: 3453453453.jpg (225x225, 10K)

This.

That's a good thing though, because batteries degrade with time and use, so having them easily removable is a good thing. Built-in, non-standard batteries which cannot easily be swapped by the user are basically designed for planned obsolescence, so the vast majority of people just buy a new controller instead of bothering to crack the whole thing open and replace the battery with some shit they ordered online.

Built-in batteries also have the significant drawback of not being able to continue wireless play once it runs out. With standard batteries you just replace them with a charged set and recharge the now-flat ones. With built-in garbage you have to stop playing or play with a cable.

you get your hands cut off if you steal something in these lands

People still have launch ps3 controllers that work fine. Of all the things to be paranoid about.

nigga who cares i aint buying triple a’s again

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x800, 182K)

From Europe with below average hand size for males, xbone controller fits perfectly. Are you sure?

the goat

Attached: n09m4EH.jpg (1632x1224, 176K)

He might be Asian

>paranoid
That's literally how batteries work. If Li-ion batteries fail they can also explode, catch fire and release toxic gases. You won't even really be able to tell they're failing early on.

But that's all theoretical. The really shit part about built-in garbage is that you can't quickly swap them and continue playing when they run out of juice. Fuck that shit.

>Shit d-pad
lmao

>No analog triggers
Into the trash

Hasn't been the case since before the 360 got the pop out D-pad.

Funny. You are doing the same thing right now about EU.

Everytime I need to make a precise direct upward motion on the left stick I always have to make my self aware that Sonys stick placement is fucked and up isn't a Y axis motion with my thumb.

Dual lower is a fucking mistake

>buying triple a’s
Surely, SURELY you bought rechargeable batteries which last for a few years, right? You can't possibly have been buying non-rechargeable batteries to use in controllers, right?
>triple a
I doubt you ever used AAA batteries in controllers too, I don't remember controllers using those.

I personally prefer the Xbox pad because every time I try to play anything on a PS4 controller, my thumbs keep hitting the share button, the home button, the TouchPad or something else that pauses the game I'm trying to play. (Which in most cases cause me to forfeit the match if I'm playing a fighting game.)

the xbox controller is designed for retarded apes who dont know how to hold a controller properly

>Asia bigger hands than the rest of the world
>yet they need tiny baby controllers for everything

We have short fingers.

This, been using the same Xbox one controller for 5 years now for my PC and I only had to recently buy new rechargeable batteries from Ikea from $5 and and it's like new, also have their charger so I just swap the two already in there when it runs out. Don't even own a cable for the thing. Meanwhile if I don't, charge my switch pro controller every other use it runs out while I'm playing.

Can confirm, brit fag here, xbox is like a tank to me

Xbox One > Pro Controller > PS4
if you think otherwise you are a larping poorfag with weak hands

I think you mean fat hands.

Me too, and I'm not Asian. What the actual fuck?

Ontopic, I still prefer OG X360 controller. Dpad is not so bad once you get used to it. And I play Street Fighter with it, lol.

Attached: IMG_20190427_184413.jpg (1840x3264, 1.24M)

I'm still pissed that we are stuck with 4 face buttons and 2 shoulder. How long do I have to wait to get 6 face and 4 shoulder.

>Garbage d-pad
Eh

im a manlet with relatively big hands and I agree. Always felt way easier to hold fagbox controller than a gaystation controller.

Small hand yuropean here, the Xbox controller is by far the superior one.

Never, 6 buttons is absolutely useless and clutter the controller.
4 shoulder buttons? Buddy go play your terrible autismo simulators on PC with a keyboard like the tasteless peasant you are.

It does actually. I purchased the phantom white edition for racism's sake and it came with too good duracell batteries packed in the box. Fuck yourself, Snoygger.

>digital triggers
>laughable D-pad
I'll admit I bought one and love it to death over the joycons but it's nowhere near perfect

It’s funny that Sony is still the only one who understands why the d-pad should be above the stick, what a dark age for vidya controllers.

>Surely it's everybody else who's wrong!

Not really. Analog shoulf be u--waitasecond. Really, why aren't controllers like that? Why don't they release 2 types of same controllers, but with different / swapped positioning of dpad and analog?

>gamecube-tier d-pad

the ds4 is actually bigger but good try. nobody plays xbox anyways

Because that would require making different shells and PCBs, or make them more complicated.

Yes?

D-pad below the stick makes you favor diagonal imputs, it just doesn’t work.
It’s not just that though, Xbox never had an acceptable d-pad and even Nintendo fucked up with the Switch Pro Controller D-Pad.
Not saying the Dualshock D-Pad is perfect or anything, it doesn’t even come close to the NES & SNES D-Pad, but it’s literally the only acceptble first party D-Pad of the gen.

Yup, positioned so use doesn't unbalance the overall controller (up- the most used goes towards the centre of gravity) and the d-pad and analog can be used in tandem (claw leaves thumb on analog) rather than the either/or config of the rest.

The stick should never be above the D-Pad, anyone who argues otherwise simply doesn’t understand shit or is just repeating the 360 meme that ruined Nintendo controllers for 2 gens in a row.

If you have any problem using any stick or d-pad of any of the current controllers then you're doing something wrong.
>Xbox never had an acceptable d-pad
Stop parroting shit, the Xbone D-pad is really good and it's the only current one with a satisfying click. The revised 360 one was also decent.

>Tetris 99 reccomends disabling hard-drop if you use the Pro Controller in the options menu.

Literally everyone at this point knows the Switch Pro Controller is garbage, i have no idea why Nintendofags still act like it’s a good controller.

Xbone controller is cramped as fuck compared to DS4. It's basically designed for people with stubby little sausage fingers.

Attached: 1544105497308.jpg (800x600, 198K)

Xbox D-Pad is garbage, it’s still irrelevant though, we are talking about Xbox, who gives a fuck.

I'm waiting for you to give me a simple explanation on why do you think that.

exactly

That's hilarious.

nintendo fans can't take any criticism whatsoever so it isn't surprising

>Tetris 99 reccomends disabling hard-drop if you use the Pro Controller in the options menu.
Why? I don't have that controller, so I'm curious.

>China has the biggest hands in the world
>Africa has the smallest hands in the world
Next time you fake a graph at least use some brain power eurofag

Yeah, I just posted the first image I could find. Some other data seems to point to some parts of Europe at least having bigger hands though, which was my main point.

Imagine being this much of a faggot

youtu.be/JQUiXokUVeg

wtf
OK, not buying it.

>Make your controller less sensitive to offset the imprecise physical d-pad
Lmao.

It’s the best controller for 3D games though, it only sucks for stuff like Tetris or 2D platformers.

At worst you’ll get the sheika slate selection screen instead of weapon/shield screen on Zelda every now and then.

I don't like the buttons either. And the triggers are still a problem if you compare it to other controllers.
I do wish other controllers had motion control though.

Analog triggers are a meme (unless you play racing games, wich you shouldn't use a controller anyway). I wish nintendo released gamecube controllers with digital triggers

>Analog triggers are a meme
Shiiiiiet, that's what people told me when I said how I played REmake and Zero with analog.

Arcade racers exist as well mate. And options are always better, I don't see why you wouldn't want analogue triggers, since you can design them to function the same as digitial triggers mechanically as well.

No, that's because you played with the alternate control scheme.

I have to disappoint you. But no.
I tried. It's awkward af.

Well they're retarded then since they're both GC releases.

Lose weight you fat cunt