Where did you go to discuss vidya before you found Yea Forums? Do you miss it?

Where did you go to discuss vidya before you found Yea Forums? Do you miss it?

Attached: BgF7XDg.png (1280x1024, 133K)

game discussion? where?

Facepunch Forums

school

Gamefaqs, which is still where I go because Yea Forums is 99% shittalk.

neogaf

I didn't.

IGN

I was banned for "cyber bullying". All I did was call someone a fucking fanboy.

Gamefaqs. After LUE started to die I commited seppuku. Then kept making new accounts and kept getting banned.

>How tall are you?
Why are these threads allowed to exist

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

YOU VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT

Attached: 1556378907941.png (434x524, 250K)

The Nsider forums on Nintendo's site. I think they're still around but only for technical support.

You too left after Garry fucked up the forums didn't you

yes I miss how decentralized everything was.

Wow user, that was really rude. You deserved it.

>Nintendo Nsider forums
>Sony's forums when I had a PSP
>Wii60

none
I've been here since 2004

Attached: chris poole.jpg (521x720, 266K)

>game discussion
i rarely did because i get my info from game mags and game demos and if i wanted to discuss about the game like today then i would have talked to my friends about it at school.

halo - bungie.net and highimpacthalo forums
searching through angelfire and geocities
msn gaming zone
gamefaqs

I pretty much started here

This.

And reading game magazines.

Game specific forums.

Big Gamefaqs guy over here. The shitposting on the Next Gen Gaming board around 2002-2003 will mever be

Friendster

Usenet groups and BBSes in the 90s
Then GameFAQs, and then when the Facepunch forums opened I moved there and stayed there for multiple years.
Around 2009-2010 the FP forums started to vastly deteriorate in terms of post quality and the mods started acting even more like uptight egotistical control freaks than before so I moved here, to Yea Forums, been here ever since
as shitty and brainless as Yea Forums can be this is the best community I've found so far, it's got SOUL. while BBS and Usenet days were the comfiest I've never gotten more laughs off any website than this one

Attached: 1555980190375.png (1366x768, 983K)

Neogaf and no that place is one of the worst shitholes on the internet

Can you discuss vydia with your friends now? I am 32 and everyone is married with children and don't play games anymore.

i honestly dont remember, i dont think i used to discuss

How old are you?

>Neogaf
Fuck off, refugee

unironically don't even remember

Resetera, I found Yea Forums and Yea Forums through there. I still check it out though so I don't miss it yet.

gamefaqs
kh13
Naruto forum
manga stream forum

No not really. I still talk to one of my friends who games but its always about mainstream games.

Attached: Usenet.jpg (678x426, 104K)

Xbox forums, during the start of the 360 age. I miss those times.

The Halo Zero forum was my first experience with an online community back in 2005 when I was a freshman in highschool.

I do miss it somewhat. First time having my own computer and my gateway to tinkering and learning about computers till now where I do IT on the side and 3D modeling and animation professionally. I miss how much easier life was as a teen with no bills or real responsibilities, but I wouldn't trade my freedom or experience to go back.

Attached: 2229100-halo_zero.png (480x272, 42K)

The Zelda forums way back when Wind Waker released, then NSider, then gravitated to Court Records for a while before drifting onto Yea Forums.
I can't stand forum culture so Yea Forums is where I remain, even though it's pretty fucking shit in different ways

Kuro5hin until some time back, fuck that place and I'm glad it's dead.

Attached: 1432457763691.gif (224x224, 1.86M)

Where do we all go after Yea Forums?

The void.

With friends. But now people are too cynical or too adult to talk about them.

Maybe 8ch? The captchas are confuse but only have to fill them once a day.

The original xbox.com forums and xbox-scene.com (RIP).

we're here forever

What even is usenet? Some kind of network different to the others? Does it work like torrents or morel ike edonkey? Why is it a paid service?

Penny Arcade forums. Old school community forums had a lot more going for them in terms of creativity and fun happenings. Even if there was a lot of personal drama and a sort of sekrit club attitude towards lurkers.

We crumble into dust, obviously

The forums for ONM, the old UK Nintendo magazine. It ended and split off into a few other forums made by the members, then after a while I started posting on Yea Forums more and now I'm stuck here.

mogelpower.de, a small german video game forum. After that i switched to facepunch and Yea Forums. As shit as facepunch is it's a decent place for video game talk.

>have non-conformist opinion
>get banned
the facepunch experience