I think it looks pretty good and is a nice take on the game boy graphics

I think it looks pretty good and is a nice take on the game boy graphics.

Attached: link's awakening.jpg (1920x1090, 315K)

Me too.
:-)

Nintendo, hire this man.

Same. I'm excited for it.
But I'm going to leave the thread before the three or so people begin to violently shit on it because it doesn't look like a bunch of colored boxes

Attached: 34-340267_the-legend-of-zelda-links-awakening-link-sprite.jpg (820x511, 42K)

3D Dot Heroes, but with less soul

Attached: tilt-shift.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

I can forgive it going for the sprites and not the artwork but why did they have to "update" so much of it? Where is the yellow on Link's cap? Where's the unique shield? I'm tired of this bullshit where remakes "bring things in line" just let it be unique.

Y'know sex? Have it.

Never heard of it.

Showing this after the kino opening was so disappointing

Man soul is the absolute worst stupidest meme Yea Forums came up with and that's saying something.

Which I find baffling, because it's exactly like 3D Dot Heroes, Just more polished.

We all agree it could do without such massive DoF though

Had it Tuesday, I still hate "updates" to designs like that.

The chibi art style affected the design of the original game. If it was any different it wouldn't be the game fans loved. My only problem is the weird blur but that could just be a trailer thing.

is it a nice take on GB graphics? Yes. Is it worth 60 dollars? Hell no

fucking this

Why would the opening be reflecting of in game?

why does everything have to look like plastic

>My only problem is the weird blur but that could just be a trailer thing.
I hope, octopath had the same blur and I never fully got used to it, but at least it was somewhat alleviated by the darkened screen edges there

Retatded ass meme that has no meaning. Good use of your time troglodyte

The blur in octopath really pissed me off. All it did was detract from the game. Why was it even there? Why the fuck would you create beautiful pixel art worlds and then hide it behind a blur? Fucking stupid.

I think it looks nice, although I still wish it wasn't a 100% tile-accurate remake, it's just odd seeing those perfectly square bundles of vines in the swamp or the blocky patches of grass.

This game looks fucking cute as hell, the trailer made me play the original