It was unironically kino

it was unironically kino

Attached: 88E8B789-2626-4EFC-9E7A-5BCCC33CF699.jpg (1049x1500, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUHxluggJxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literal garbage

It was an awesome party game.

No wonder you friendless cunts are so bitter about this.

>didn't get a stage in Smash
Shame. It could've been really fun to have a stage full of cross franchise interplay.

Whenever I had friends over, we would always play that Luigi game.

>Wii Motion plus was required for all the good mp games

I remember being there miraculously having 4 Wii motes and 4 nunchucks and that somehow STILL not being enough.
And then trying to play the other game it had at launch, New Super Mario Bros U, and finding out the Wii U Pro controller wasn’t supported in that game.

I’m glad Sony dominated the gen so hard.

Got this for a buck over at Disc Replay and still haven't played it

The Luigi's Mansion game is unironically the only time I've been scared in a game.

larbo

This is your brain on s.oy.

Calm down. Not the poster you quoted but it's a pretty good game. Like EVOLVE but everyone playing is in the room so its actually fun. It's quite easy to scare new players as the ghost, but when you're up against veteran hunters, it is you who feels the heat. God damn the Wii u deserved a better fate

nintendo land is far better as a party game than shit like1-2 switch or mario party, it just wasn't a very exciting launch title for the wii u,which kind of exemplified the fate of the system really

The Donkey Kong cart mini-game was hardcore as fuck.

why was metroid blast so fun

I want a sequel with an expanded overworld that further drives in the "virtual theme park" idea, more minigames, and online.

It really, really fucking was. It and the Zelda one were probably my favorite minigames.

Agreed.

Attached: mo.jpg (627x674, 80K)

Peak autism
youtube.com/watch?v=JUHxluggJxw

Attached: 1552190187542.png (1301x703, 1.48M)

I miss her so much guys

Attached: 1460084278711.png (853x682, 193K)

Nothing like Luigi's Haunted Mansion has ever come before and has ever come again since.

It had so much going on
>4 nay 5 player couch co-op
>grapple beam
>ice beam
>bosses
>can grapple to the Samus gunship and blast enemies

The Multiplayer games were good fun, it was pretty sad over that the promise of the gamepad peaked with the WII U's first game. The only other game that even tried to bring back the same spark of magic was game & wario

I feel you brother. Just the fact that it's humans given the tools to spook other humans makes even a minigame far more terrifying than if it was just AI.

So do I, man. So do I.

Attached: ThankYou.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Animal Crossing and the Mario hiding game were fun with my ex
Then we'd fuck after
Good times