What games does your father play?

What games does your father play?

Attached: 1556375713055.jpg (655x884, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2zhfm9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How was your relationship with your father Yea Forums?

Attached: 1554968650876.jpg (540x720, 66K)

Age of Empires 2 is his favorite.

Attached: 1475920_552302938187868_1406262862_n.jpg (268x268, 10K)

The game of being a bad husband and a bad father.
He's pretty good at it.

based wise old boomer

Truly a modern sage

boomer humor is horrible

Why is he drinking from a Maß half full of foam?

Dad said video games were the tools of satan yet still got them for me

Dominions, we play it together

Based boomer

He died 5 years ago

It’s not half full of foam, the glass is frosted. Americans like their beer cold so they’ll put the glasses in the freezer.

Even as our beer gets better and better, and craft brews take up more of the market share, it remains the one fundamental constant of Americans and their beer.

He doesn't, all he does is work all day

Ever since mom died all he does is work when he should really retire, typical boomer cant keep still

great Facebook-tier joke my man

Loriot did it better in the 70s

dailymotion.com/video/x2zhfm9

I'm not American, but why would you want your beer anything but cold?

he likes R* games as well as grand strategy and RTS'

He became a faggot and cheated on my mom with some twink that regularly smacks slaps him. Haven't spoken to him in 3 years.

Hide and Seek
I haven't found him in 23 years

He's been playing games for most of his life. Recently it's gotten really awkward though because he's discovered lewd Sims mods and likes to openly discuss the adventures of his crackwhore characters in the living room.

Attached: 1488637026936.gif (535x660, 69K)

Craft beers are such a retardedly American concept, Jesus fuck.

>no regulations for brewing normal beer, it all tastes like shit
>let's pay five bucks a bottle to someone who just brews it like everyone in Europe does

My man, a regular ass Sterni for like 19 cents a bottle is better than that. Or a Budweiser. A real one, not a "Bud"

Good, he's a great father and I love him, we work together in our bakery trying to quit the debts we made after a financial crisis hit my country a few years ago. His body is broken, his arms and legs hurt all the time, so all I can do is try to work hard as possible to help him.

>wanting a warm one instead of a cold one
What is wrong with europe?

Raging alcoholic. :(

MotoGp games and Golf games.
It's pretty chill

i never had a dad

Nonexistent. Then he died.

He got blown up by the Taliban. So it goes, I guess. Death to America.

Attached: Taliban America First.jpg (1484x1184, 901K)

You literally don't exist

finally

Usually MLB and NFL games from the early 3d gaming era, but he has nostalgia for pro players from the 70s so any game that has a hall of fame roster too

shacky. his going through depression taking meds and trying to stop drinking. some days his normal other days, his either very sad or angry. just quited his job and plays video games or watches movies all day.

Attached: 1438635553900.jpg (723x691, 99K)

We fight all the time and he's never actually had a conversation with me, just gives me orders and jobs. I don't hate him but he's a manipulative shit

what kind of games

Pretty good. He takes care of himself and is in good shape but he's already 58 while I'm 20. Makes me really sad when I think about the future.

some people live to be 90 user. Think positively.

He keeps forgetting im gay now and asks me about girls and he's disappointed everytime i remind him im gay now

>you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
But that's literally me.

my father has early onset dementia

Attached: 636BDE47-4837-4B66-93CA-33C8A4597829.jpg (700x500, 105K)

world of tanks and war thunder. used to play diablo 3 but got bored. tried getting into wow but gave up (tank god for that).

me too

>tfw I'm 27 and my dad's 47
it's a good feeling

There's a difference between cold and freezing. Cooling something down that much just eliminates part of the taste.

Flight sims. Sometimes he plays a single player game but it's rare.

atleast your not a tranny freak.

Saw him two weeks a year over summer until he had a multiple heart attack, said he was too weak to look after me

Had an operation a few years later, got infected and died

His brother (who ended up looking after me kore than him) died a few weeks ago, that honestly hurt more. He lent me £4000 for my wedding which i wasnt able to repay until after he died ;_;

Only memory of my dad's was unlocking mewtwo on the gamecube with the tiny screen that flips up from it, plus doing that whole 'imitating sex' thing kids do with my dad's friend's daughter

Shes fat as shit now tho

Aren't you worried? You might get it too eventually.

Me too

Wholesome