What is the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure of video games?

What is the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure of video games?

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x550, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oItlCGLgbqQ
youtu.be/0EX6L6jCaLw
youtu.be/iJs2zwHwl5U
youtube.com/watch?v=m_vux8N4dy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure games.

Persona is really but mostly in 3 4 and 5

7th Stand User.

4 > 7 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 1 > 8 > 6

portal because it's good but people reference it to sound cool when it actually sounds autistic as fuck

What is the Sarazanmai of video games?

Attached: 1556343009763.png (367x337, 207K)

Megaman
>1987, ongoing
>divided in parts, last two taking place in a parallel universe
>conflict begins when two dudes get into a fight
>protagonists are always the descendant of a legacy , all having the same name
>one of the protagonists is the son of the first baddie, and ironically saves the world
>part 2 features two gay friends and a third wheel. Surviving friend carries a memento from his dead buddy
>musical references up the ass
>at least one dead in each part
>last part of the original universe features the worst outcomes for earth
>"arigato, Hub"

>

Attached: 8452e34b8962b4c84e488dd2ce5e2bde.jpg (1500x1200, 338K)

Shit

Metal Gear. Starts benign and simple but as the series goes along it just gets freakier and convoluted.

Attached: 6056299-9250879078-26632.png (1280x720, 713K)

2 is too high and 8 and 6 are too low but other than that pretty good

Attached: 506d920257735226e1b8bd23f547ee522c914bcb_hq[1].jpg (960x540, 46K)

>Phantom Blood: Devil May Cry 1
>Battle Tendency: Final Fight
>Stardust Crusaders: Final Fantasy VII
>Diamond is Unbreakable: Persona 4

Attached: 1428418517083.jpg (2848x2144, 781K)

Warframes are kind of like stands

Well Personas literally are just Stands

Yeah, but I find it weird that most JoJo references can also double as references to music.

6 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 5 > 8 > 7

youtu.be/oItlCGLgbqQ

You have ten seconds to post a better Jojo OP than Greato daizo

Protip: You might

Attached: seinfeld.jpg (300x257, 15K)

Will Jojolion end in our lifetime bros?

Attached: 1331436711904.png (421x500, 258K)

You shouldn’t rank parts you haven’t read user

This, but the other way around.

>Part 4 is best part with best Jojo
>Josuke never appears again after

Why does Araki have such a boner for Jotaro?

It’s too good. I like crazy noisy second
youtu.be/0EX6L6jCaLw

Don’t forget the themes of music that keep on showing up. Rock and Roll. Blues. Rush.

Maybe when you turn 89 years old

It's okay to die before Jojolion ends, you're only human after all.

Attached: Jobin_full.jpg (1017x1500, 970K)

idk, what game has bad writing and asspulls but it's popular?

A song has never grown on me as much as this has lmao. Jojo is at its best when it embraces it's faggotry.

this.
MGS1: Stop the terrorists from getting the nuke!
MGS4: Stop the man that got mind controlled (but not really) by his arm and the massive governing AI

Jojo part 1: Stop the evil vampire from taking over the world
Jojo part 8: Fusion man with 4 testicles fights rock men and his family in an alternate universe

>ironic anime tumblr bait
Danganronpa

You mean all of them right? Kaneko even has an interview with Araki where he talks about how Persona spinoff was inspired by JJBA

Something originally niche but became unironically ruined with its popularity? SMT?

What is the Jojo no Natsuiro na Kiseki of video games?

Because he's the most popular. But Josuke is his favorite.

>>ironic anime tumblr bait
Is this bait?

Don't get me wrong, 7 was fun and good, but didn't felt too JoJo as the others. 8 might get up if Araki does something interesting with the rock humans and the rokakaka but so far it's been a snorefest for me, only saved by the gimmicky stands

>Part 1, Strong Dio presence
>Part 2, Weak Dio presence
>Part 3, Strong Dio presence
>Part 4, Weak Dio presence
>Part 5, Strong Dio presence
>Part 6, Weak Dio presence
>Part 7, Strong Dio presence
>Part 8, Weak Dio presence

Are you ready for his return in Part 9?

Attached: 81c.jpg (582x326, 33K)

>>Part 5, Strong Dio presence
>Part 6, Weak Dio presence
???

Devilman no Uta from Toei’s Devilman.

Danganronpa shits on anime, but it's fanbase is filled with legitimate waifufags that eat shit, so much so that the last game literally told them to fuck off and mocked them for being okay with mediocre garbage cashgrab rehashes.

Dio may as well be the villain of Part 6.

2 > 7 > 4 > 1 > 3 > 6 > 5

>inb4 Part 2 wasn't that good reee
Yes, it was. Get over it.

So we’re all in agreement that the current OP is the worst right?

>part 5
>strong dio presence
Part 4 had more Dio presence than 5
>part 6
>weak dio presence
The whole plot revolves around dio

okay i bent the rules cos GioGio is basically the Dio presence in 5 and he isn't even in 6

nigga u dumb

>6 that low
I'll fucking fight you you double nigger

Any overrated game that people like to parade around as really good, but its actually shit

>FIGHT WITH ME THERE IS NO HOPE I’VE TRIED

>Tommy's 'shining justice'

What an absolute rockstar

Attached: 715.jpg (495x462, 16K)

And all of Dio’s other hellspawn take his place.

>GioGio is basically the Dio presence
He basically has no resemblance to DIO in terms of his character. I actually kept forgetting he was DIO's son during part 5
>and he isn't even in 6
He pretty much is though

imagine being this mad at chinese girl cartoons

It'll probably end within 5 years.

Imagine liking slop because it makes wacky poses and comes from knock-off China.

A niche game that's fun then a bunch of normalfags and redditors discover it, act like it's the best thing ever, ruin the fanbase forever and make other people hate it.

I don't know, Persona? I haven't played any of them.

There is literally no bad Jojo openin
Even Chase is fucking great

Neither JoJo or SMT have been ruined by popularity, neither have good fanbases but their fanbases don't have any effect on either series so it doesn't matter if they have shit fanbases or not.

>8 that low
user....

8 = 4 > 7 > 2 > 5 > 6 = 3 > 1

Skyrim
Adored by normies but actually overrated and bad

Attached: 1555801660213.png (640x480, 222K)

What's jojo past part 5 even like? I'm an animeonly fag and I cant imagine how araki would make the story any longer than it is after part 5. Parts 4 and 5 are already massive stretches story-wise
>muh dio's bow and arrow that was never mentioned before
>muh dio's son that was never mentioned before
Meanwhile we still don't know what the fuck the stome masks were exactly

>Great Days
>literally a joke over japanese pronounciation, sounds like 'gureato daze'
fucking nips man

Yeah no. It's the equivalent of end of The World for this part and the lyrics are kino. Only the visuals don't hold up to it.

>Even Chase is fucking great

No need to act daft on the internet user

Attached: 1550927411762.png (579x536, 86K)

Ending the original universe and beginning a new universe
>stone masks
user...

When you see the stuff from the series attached to abysmally bad memes that make your eyes roll into the back of your head, it tends to have a small effect on t
your enjoyment of the source material.

What ironic weebs and normoids have done to Part 5 is unforgivable. I'm not looking forward to their future crimes against Stone Ocean.

7 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 4 > 3 > 1
Joseph > Jolyne > Johnny > Josuke > Jotaro > Jonathan >>>>>> Giorno
Kira > Pucci > Valentine > DIO > Diavolo > Kars
Bucciarati > Speedwagon > Gyro > Polnareff > FF > Caesar > Koichi (Best bro from each part)

Girls, Jesus and lmao4balls respectively.

I love DR but the fanbase is ass.

>me no like chase cuz me brainlet durrrr

Attached: 1553623387817.png (812x760, 112K)

I like the fact that it can be from Josuke or Kira’s point of view.

Anything that's obnoxious and full of memes.
Undertale, Borderlands, FNAF.

I actually liked chase, only openings I didn't really like were the ones from part 3 they were just a bunch of guitar noises, classic generic anime op shit

I can understand it having a small effect on your enjoyment of it, but you said they were "ruined" by their popularity, and they're far from it. Of course it would be nice if you could have a discussion about them that didn't make you want to die, but the discussion around it is still something completely separate from the source material and in both of these cases the source material has remained at a high quality even if it has changed overtime. I don't think it's fair to say either of these were ruined by their popularity.

OOOWWWOOOOOO PUCCI IS SOOOO QUEER OMG I LOVE HIM DIO X POOCHIE OUR CUTE GAY PRIEST OWO

I can’t wait for when he gets killed by a little boy.

OPs

Great Days > Sono Chi no Sadame > End of the World > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Bloody Stream > Stand Proud > Chase

Credits

Oingo Boingo/Hol Horse > I Want You > Last Train Home > Walk Like an Egyptian > Roundabout

Not watched any of Part 5 yet

Attached: 1555281911689.jpg (400x400, 35K)

JOJO
GOLDEN WIND

Absolute retard

>gay priest gets killed by a little boy
What did Araki mean by this?

Literally Persona.

Hell P4 has a fuckton of references to JJBA Part 4.

Split between Persona and Castlevania (but mostly the earlier parts for the latter).

>58 years old

How does he do it?

Attached: 3cc.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

Only bad Jojo OP is the current one running on Part 5. Holy shit it's straight garbage, Fighting Gold was so much better. I don't even know the name for it because it interests me so little that I haven't searched for it and I skip it every time.

He uses hamon.

>Roundabout in last

Attached: 1481842657057.png (222x182, 119K)

But 89 years? Seriously?

Why did this took so long to load?

Great Days Kira version > Great Days > End of the World > Fighting Gold > Traitor's Requiem > Stand Proud > Bloody Stream > Chase > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Sono Chi No Sadame

Attached: 1553749891014.jpg (417x480, 42K)

The visuals for it are nice, especially where it shows the gang and their stands. But yea, the song is kinda forgettable, and I don't like how the spoiled Spice Girl before her reveal

Is the universe reboot the worst thing that happened to Jojo?

Attached: 1541864715734.jpg (666x666, 82K)

Is he really 58 years old?

you downloaded "it"

welcome to the botnet

Freak’N You and Modern Crusaders are the best ED.

>Hamon will never be relevant again

Fuck Stands, man. Hamon was cool shit that wasn't nearly as asspull prone as Stands.

It gave way for the best part of JoJo to be made and JJL may well overtake it by the time its finished, so no.

Attached: 1456946687862.png (660x1300, 174K)

No.

OH SHIT user FUUUUCK

Attached: file.png (506x446, 367K)

>Sono Chi No Sadame last

You're a crazy lad

I like Kaiten better.

>SMT
>popular
And no, Persona doesn't count

Attached: 1467214658095.png (500x587, 166K)

How good is this game?

Attached: 17536_front-640x904.jpg (640x904, 169K)

It's still a great fucking song. It's just my least favorite OP out of them all.

>>rectangles
>>popular
>And no, squares don't count

I haven't touched JJL yet, and only know the basic premise of it plus some spoilers. Is it really as good as SBR?

It’s ok.

Each Stands has its own rules. Hamon was retarded "do whatever lol" HnK aura tier shit.
Yeah Stands have asspull moments but they're not as bad as what Hamon could have become. By the end of Part 2 it already seemed like it could do almost anything, if it continued by Part 4 there would have been Hamon beams, Hamon flying and such.

Hamon had less asspulls because it could do anything which is why it was shit. It's satisfying for a Stand to be cleverly used because it has constraints it has to work in, Hamon can just do anything and so any fight or problem that's resolved with Hamon was never interesting because it had no rules it had to abide. I'd much rather the way it is now with the occasional bending of the rules than Hamon where there are no rules at all.

The Part 7 anime will have nothing on Araki's gorgeous art, but I'm excited for it just for the OST and the OP's.

What happens when the anime overtakes the manga? It's not as unrealistic as it seems since Part 8 only began a year before the anime aired. I don't want some non canon nonsense like what happened to FMA.

Attached: 1511473933470.png (500x329, 221K)

They'll stop. Why would they do anything else?

Reminder.

Attached: pucci is not gay.png (745x953, 1.52M)

Why is the OVA so slept on? It's fucking fantastic, voice acting aside.

Jorge Joestar OVA

Who was the most /fa/ Jojo and why?

Attached: Jojo-6.jpg (850x478, 141K)

I agree with this. Only change would push 8 above 5

>ASB
Nah.

I don't think it does a good job capturing Araki's art style compared to the anime. The anime isn't perfect, mind you.

Both of the parts after the universe reboot are the best parts, so no.

Attached: 1475954639294.png (164x706, 105K)

Giorno, but Johnny is the cutest

It's excellent, I wouldn't say it's better than SBR but it's mostly because JJL isn't done yet and it's hard to say if all its loose ends will be wrapped up or if it will end on as good a note as SBR. It is really great though, there are just two arcs in the whole of it that I wasn't crazy about, and some of the arcs in it are some of the best in the whole series.

Attached: 1510935807449.png (878x373, 393K)

You're absolutely right, but it's great as supplementary material. The animation is beautiful.

>4 above all
kys my man

>chase
>last
Mmmmmmm, not quite sweetie

Supplementary episodes about the adventures of Joseph between the ages of 19 and 69.

Plus the Rohan and Kira one-shots

Attached: 1411360652159.jpg (322x400, 29K)

Dead Man’s Questions.

Project Jojo on Roblox. Legit fun unless there's Jotaros and Dios freezing the server repeatedly.

Attached: 54762324d5554537844da6ec21a438a8.jpg (768x432, 140K)

they've already done the rohan one-shots and the kira one is terrible

PHF OVA.

Giorno has one mention of being Dio's kid at the start and then nothing for the rest of part 5. If not for the fact he says muda while beating others up you'd never even know. Pucci has flashbacks in 6 where he's gay with Dio, his bone is a holy relic and the series hadn't revolved around him so much since Stardust Crusaders.

Attached: Your first stab in the ass wasn't from Jojo.jpg (485x750, 256K)

What other names start with Jo that could work? It seems like Araki is running out of names.

Jordan Joestar, maybe?

They'll make Stell Ball Run a two season anime like Stardust Crusaders.

Persona or MGS

>nigger music
>best

I've been waiting for a Jonah

>Meanwhile we still don't know what the fuck the stome masks were exactly
Yes we do, go read part 2.

Jose, Jonah, Josiah, Joshua. There's tons. Plus it's evident that Araki is fine with recycling already used Jojo names like Josuke.

Well user, did you shed a manly tear last episode? I have to admit, I didn't give a shit about Abbacchio in the manga, but the anime got me a bit misty-eyed with the VA and music.
I wonder how they'll handle Stone Ocean's ending.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>Jose

youtu.be/iJs2zwHwl5U

It's already been taken, friend.

Attached: 9af213bc5878e6ccaab6fa5e533c2fb73c3e5cc4_full.jpg (184x184, 21K)

SBR lasted 7 years. Jojolion will be a full 8 years old next month.

I haven't read the manga. Are 7 and 8 only so long because Jojo is a monthy manga? Or are they actually long as fuck compared to the other published parts?

youtube.com/watch?v=m_vux8N4dy4

Attached: K.png (387x444, 41K)

the voice acting was absolutely perfect
those creators love JoJo so much they actually put their passion into it

SBR is 24 volumes long.

This is actually pretty impressive

Attached: 1528138817499.png (724x651, 543K)

tell me about your stand ideas, user
>Weird Science
>Can change the chemical makeup of whatever it touches
>Can't Stop
>Sends people into hallucinogenic episodes where they visualize that which they desire most

Attached: 1555805934321.jpg (309x282, 52K)

>pt. 1 and 2
Castlevania
>pt. 3
any good adventure game
>pt. 4
Persona 4
>pt. 5
Mafia series
>pt. 6
Persona 2
haven't ready any further than that since I'm slow, but I hear Steel Ball Run is great
It's not a 100% direct adaptation like the current anime is so people shit on it a lot even though the changes made to it actively enhance the story.

Attached: 282f94ae5a7a19a379e782909fa9b70667621653.png (1776x2045, 3.21M)

They're longer. SBR is around 800 pages ahead of DiU which is the next longest completed part, and there's around 600 pages between JJL as it is right now and SBR, I believe.

>Plus it's evident that Araki is fine with recycling already used Jojo names like Josuke
That's because Jojolion was technically the reboot/remake of part 4, it used a number of names again. Same as how in SBR we got new Jonathans, Dios and Zeppelis.

Both. SBR is 24 volumes while the longest weekly volume is 18. If it was weekly it would've been finished 3 years ago.

>What is fighting gold

Joey Joe Joe Jr Shabadoo