Why did they make her so ugly?

Why would you do this?

What would motivate you to make her boobs smaller, make her hair worse, and change her face structure to some blocky man-chin?
At least they made her buff, but this is a major fuck up of character design.

Attached: F237A1E7-C6AF-447C-8846-882A6B01BF93.jpg (768x762, 100K)

Sex bad

Maybe, just maybe, the point of the character is not incel fapbait.

>why is femgoro ugly
She was ugly in mk9 too

I like cute girls in video as much as the next Incel but I really dont understand why people get mad when they make vidya girls look like gargoyles or dress them up

Attached: 1556279050194.jpg (624x951, 97K)

Netherrealms has never been capable to make decent feminine faces. They always overcompensated with huge breasts to hide the hideous facial features.
Now that they're trying more conservative body designs, the king is naked and their incompetence is in full display.

But we could blame cultural marxism again, if you want. That's the purpose of this thread after all.

My problem is they didn’t make her look enough like a gargoyle
I miss her sneering monster face from 9, now she just looks like Raven Simone

Let me just outline something. Despite this design being more monstrous, it’s more attractive than the current design.
>tits aren’t as huge as usual, but the clothing accentuates them. The woman wearing this is accentuating her body while also wearing clothes that frees up her movement
>long black mohawk. Feminine but warrior-like. Very sheeva.
>musculature that shows she’s a powerful warrior without looking like shit
>square jaw, but feminine face. She’s a high-test woman, but no worse for it
>weird shokan feet to show that this is a monster, not some mutant human, you pussy ass bitch. You probably still want to fuck her despite this because she’s hot

Attached: A21006F7-37BA-4A67-8D89-ABDE8B59A670.png (776x1360, 741K)

>fighting in Outworld
>no tournament stifling his powers
>still weak as fuck
What happened to him?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-04-25_at_11.31.41_PM.png (1366x577, 1.2M)

Ok but why would you want to design an ugly character like specifically? This is an escapist fantasy game, why would you want to bring depressing realities like ugliness into the fray. People don’t want to be reminded that they can be ugly, they play games to escape realities like that

She's almost bald and has four fucking arms. Four. Normies aren't going to fap to it.

most of all the old one had ENERGY.

mate I'm gonna level with you, on what level does not have an even worse man jaw?

I'm a normie and I would but i don't need to because I can just have sex with my wife instead.

Its 2019 user. Women shouldn't look "attractive" or "beautiful" those are Russian incel words!!!

Because she has a face that makes it work in the second post but in the op she has a mannish face to go with a mannish facial structure

this doesnt even look like a proper monster.
looks like an ugly woman in bad makeup for a shit live action movie.
also the ugly woman is viper.

this is just the result of overdoing it with shitty face and mocap bullshit while completely ignoring any sort of artstyle.
its bad.

Attached: 1543287887238.jpg (460x460, 37K)

That’s what i’m saying
It looks like they some dumpy bitch that was intentionally ugly

If she's not 6ft tall and muscular you're in no position to brag.
YOU'RE IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION INSTEAD, AAAAGAGAGAGAGAGA![/spoiler[

Attached: agagagaga.gif (428x316, 368K)

why would a fucking goro monster woman look beautiful

just desu here

I never said the word beautiful
This Sheeva is ugly. The past Sheevas were sexy, but still monsterous. If you already had the design in such a way where she was both sexy and monsterous, why would you INTENTIONALLY DOWNGRADE that design to this degree?

its amazing that this is the shit youre concerned about in life

i honestly dont know what to say

the reality is they made her black, which she was always unspokenly black, and you cant stand it

nice trannypost

Don’t insult what I do at 6 am while my oven is heating up
And she was always black, you dumb fuck. People got pissed when her skin was light in the game art for one game. That doesn’t mean she has to be ugly, you racist

No, she’s a Shokan, dumbass.

>she's black so she has to look like an ugly man
so progressive.

Attached: 1530447762672.png (556x773, 439K)

Charles Barkley

The bigger problem with this design is they just make her a nigress with four hands instead of a fucking four hand monster.

>Why female Goro ugly?
Hmmm... I wonder

She wasn’t ugly before, why should she be now

He really did loved Milleena as a daughter.

Not him, but IMO sheeva is bad looking in MK11 BECAUSE she's not monsterous or ugly enough

her face is almost entirely human, it needs to be more orc or ogre like, as of now it's off putting to just have a normal black girl face on her design.

She looks like she has a taco stand to maintain and a bull to matador.

There are a bunch of reports coming out that NRS is exploitative to it's workers and treats women like shit, so the whole "we respect wamen" thing could very well be a cover.

Granted, a lot of this comes from xim/xirs on twitter, so... take it with a grain of salt.

Attached: 1556323838633.jpg (491x404, 34K)

even if they arent anti women they are clearly anti human.
one guy working on IJ2 literally died on the job because crunch was so excessive.

I wonder who's behind this

Attached: chrome_syq5xr5onE.png (305x172, 11K)

I find her hotter

>incel

Opinion discarded

>why did they make sheeva ugly

Where the fuck have you been the last 20 years zoomer

>Why would you do this?
To appeal to liberals. It doesn't matter if their love of Sheeva is genuine or ironic, they will still unintentionally shill the game on Twitter.

Attached: 1556329128405.png (2758x1774, 2.91M)

I'm so confused. Is this demographic actually real? As in, numerous enough to justify pandering to them? What the fuck are these people? Where did they come from? Do they actually buy these tranny moviegames or just watch cutscenes on Youtube?

they hijacked social media to signal boost their fucktarded views.
some companies got infiltrated by them too but many just look at social media because they think it represents the masses and think that this is what real humans want.

I actually like the design

>This is an escapist fantasy game
It's not the escapist fantasy you want it to be evidently.

>this is just the result of overdoing it with shitty face and mocap bullshit while completely ignoring any sort of artstyle.
You're describing all of mortal kombat.

>depressing realities like ugliness
Pfffft. I mean it’s true I’ve just never read it worded like that.
Maybe you could consider the “depressing reality” that beauty is often disproportionately associated with merit, while in the escapist fantasy of MK, apparently you can look like fucking shit (according to our worlds standards), and still kick ass. Maybe that is the “fantasy” people want to escape to.

SOMEBODY

The only thing wrong with her is the nignog nose, if that was changed she'd look fine

>some pathetic faggot scoured twitter for to make this worthless picture
>I'm so confused. Is this demographic actually real?
Yeah lesbians and pretend lesbians have existed for some time now.
>As in, numerous enough to justify pandering to them?
They're not pandering to lesbians, it's just a redesign you fucking retard.

dilate

I unironically think shes the hottest chick in the game, not that there's much competition

She's a member of an ugly race. She SHOULD be ugly. It's the other characters you should be complaining about.

>her

it really is fucked up. this game has such gorgeous aesthetics but sheeva looks like a looboggin. i don’t care about the race swap, they could have found an imperious mommy negra, but this nosejob pig disgusting gets 0/10 erections sprung. and old sheeva was a 10.

>What would motivate you to make her boobs smaller, make her hair worse, and change her face structure to some blocky man-chin?
The fuck you on about? Sheeva has ALWAYS been like that. Pic related is her MK3 design in her first appearance. Very similar hairstyle, her tits are practically just muscular pecs, and she has a very pointed pronounced jaw. It's also like you niggers have never even played older MK games.

Attached: dcg71ml-16d29683-ddf0-4fd0-ae2a-ebfef953c3a7.png (836x502, 716K)

>being so fucking stupid that you have to resort to vacuous ad homs because /pol/ didn't equip you with the next NPC line for you to shit out.
Get the fuck back to your containment board you dumb faggot.

>tits are practically muscular pecs
nice try shlomo i see those funbags

Her jaw wasn't as wide. Her chin wasn't as square. Her nose wasn't gorillalike.

Pointed =/= blocky, square chin

At least she looks like a ugly monster lady.
Now she looks like some some weird teenage nigger latino

Redpill me on MK 11 story, is it good or bad? I've heard that it's REALLY BAD, but I dunno, I liked it in 9 and 10

Netherrealm writers are hacks and don't know how to write a secondary villain without making them look like a buffoon.

>fantasy looking nigger
Sexy

>Realistic looking nigger
Hideous.

Really makes you think, huh?

>Design ugly monster lady
>Give her a normal mutt face
WWWHYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHAT THE FUCK NETHEREALM
I WANT A FUCKING MONSTER GIRL
NOT SOME THIRD WORLD LOOKING ASS CRACK DEALER WITH MULTIPLE ARMS
IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A MONSTER WOMAN AT LEAST GIVE HER A MONSTER FACE.
MAKE HER MONSTER UGLY NOT HUMAN UGLY.
LETS PUT GORO IN THE FUCKING GAME BUT WITH SOME RANDOM GUYS FACE

Attached: 1556286454429.jpg (970x545, 771K)

she manages to sell the amazon monster bitch part way better.

ALL REFUGEES ARE WELCOME SHAO KAHN.

Attached: 850.jpg (225x300, 17K)

if you liked 10 you’ll likely enjoy 11. story is big and dumb and full of action and men being incapacitated so women can fight and rule.

FUCK REFUGEES
AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 5og84dfw2vt21.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

I kinda like it
she looks like some teen demon princess.

really weird how they de-aged her though Sheeva will always have a special place in my heart just for her MK Armageddon opening

You will become a refugee and get outworld socialized medicare or you will die Shao Kahn.

Attached: MV5BNjMxNDIxNjI5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDMzNjMzMQ@@._V1_.jpg (210x240, 17K)

>tfw never get Sheeva with under boob or sideboob ever again.
>get nothing but shitty Injustice/Tron knockoffs and bodysuits when the character is Conan the Barbarian
bruh.