Do you ever find yourself wondering why you never grew out of vidya before turning 18 like all your friends/family?

Do you ever find yourself wondering why you never grew out of vidya before turning 18 like all your friends/family?

Attached: 1533188571962.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SjcgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I have a deeper understanding of video games and their potential than they do

I'm not friends with any boomers.

No friend, actually, no guy I know, friend or not, grew out of videogames before 18. And no one else in my family played videogames, besides my little sister, who also didn't grow out of them before turning 18.

But all my friends play a ton of videogames

I appreciate art.

Post pics of your sister

Everyone i know who played video games at 18 still plays them a decade later. Not as much though. Wageslavery is hell.

"growing" out of something means you never really enjoyed it. You still see people gambling, playing board games, reading books, sports, and other hobbies.
Own up to your own failures OP dont blame videogames.

Pics of sister

>"growing" out of something means you never really enjoyed it. You still see people gambling, playing board games, reading books, sports, and other hobbies.
every single hobby listed here is fine for adults though, unlike gaming.

Most games are LITERALLY developed for children.

Only someone intellectually stunted would find amusement in anything other than Starcraft, DoTA or Counter-Strike.

>HD Pearly

Attached: 1551288868976.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Where as my big sister, who never played video games at all when we were kids, got into them when I showed her Disgaea and Persona 3.

>"growing" out of something means you never really enjoyed it.

Bullshit people change. That's what growing is.

Oh the irony

No I just kept my hobby in check and didn't let it consume my life.

>didn't

what happened user

Me and my sister are 24 and 29 and play games all the time during our free time

The three games listed are for adults. Children quit in tears or must rely on hacks to hold their own in the lowest ELO brackets.

haha cmon user its not that bad

Attached: 1547823913722.gif (960x640, 1.58M)

i have grown out... I don't like to admit it, but i stopped playing/enjoying games a long time ago. The magic is gone. the older i become the more i lose that spark that i once had. That spark that motivated me to discover every minuscule thing a game had to offer. Talk to every npc, go behind every house, tree, ruin, you name it. I remember when i did the zero second chocobo race course in Final Fantasy X to get the item needed for Tidus Ultima Weapon. I got enjoyment out of that shit back then. I wish i could go back just to feel what I'm missing again. My gaming Innocence.

Because real life never offered me any incentive to stop retreating into fiction.

this remaster looks like absolute shit, it's really fucking astonishing

How? It's the same fucking remaster they've been selling you since 2009. How are you surprised at this?

>playing magic the gathering is more fit for an adult than playing forza

I don't play either, but they both seem fine to me. Why would Magic be worse?

yup

Fun things are fun
>yui.jpg

No, and real life doesn't fucking care what you do as long as you keep a roof over your head and food on the table

Attached: 1544970309367.jpg (200x275, 42K)

I guess I've only ever played the originals

Attached: Pearl_Normal_1.gif (256x192, 24K)

This but unironically

I agree with you in that they look kind of weird and bad, but had they given it a more anime artstyle I guarantee you that people would've complained and bitched more about it not looking more realistic.

imgur.com/a/SjcgE

(you)

Attached: 1555667031238.png (448x468, 194K)

Because taste evolves differently.
"growing out" of something is a shitty meme, your tastes simply change over time, not to mention that of course after a while any activity may lose their charm if you have experienced everything it could possibly offer over and over again.