Warm yourself by the cozy fire adventurer

We are finally going home...

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/u/2/d/e/2PACX-1vT9Rr3SPnZ6spTl6HnxKlyroxSpCCKcUf8MVt64erBc2QgOF5BQGmA-yJDaJ4MLsqHx0UCDZdxC7lEE/pub
youtube.com/watch?v=drbJ1TaQH64&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=tb6yzXA7DhA
youtube.com/watch?v=oju6cjG3vJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, you're not faggit.

Attached: 1517706762497.png (627x463, 219K)

Druid tank.

Let the rage commence.

muh highest tps

someone wanted the fury vs feral threat numbers:
docs.google.com/document/u/2/d/e/2PACX-1vT9Rr3SPnZ6spTl6HnxKlyroxSpCCKcUf8MVt64erBc2QgOF5BQGmA-yJDaJ4MLsqHx0UCDZdxC7lEE/pub
draw your own conclusions

Orc Hunter. I'm planning on farming gold all summer to fund my potential raiding career

Attached: 2019.04.2412.28.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

P.S.A.

If you aren't playing on a pvp server then your not playing the real game.

Attached: 1554816916169m.jpg (1024x670, 150K)

>tfw so fucking addicted to vanilla that I actually subbed bfa with the sole purpose of making gold to pay for at least 2 years of continued sub

Attached: 1555574310445.png (808x805, 1.12M)

Will /sit even be a thing in classic? Also holy shit 35% increased damage taken just to compete with a druid using a meme item lol.

i never played ff14 but i understand that theres a place called palace of the dead where your armor and weapons are replaced by ghost armor and ghost weapons which you can level up by running that dungeon. you even get some special skills you can only use in that dungeon. once those ghost items, which you can also only use in that specific dungeon, level up enough, you can access new areas and beat new challenges. since none of what happens in this dungeon influences anything outside of that dungeon this would be a great way to add new content to classic without ruining it, sort of like vertical progression (you might get something out of it but if would be purely cosmetical, like a special skin or something)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1534x849, 242K)

*rp-pvp

even if they release the classic version. You can't go back to 2004.

Probably not: youtube.com/watch?v=drbJ1TaQH64&t=26s
Bear hits warrior when sitting, no enrage
Mage crits him later, gets enrage

Shut the fuck up you dumb autistic nigger cant wait to spawn camp dipshits like you

No it won't be. It was literally patched out in vanilla. It's a private server thing, just like frontstabbing

Attached: 1485605015601.jpg (613x587, 55K)

actually even more obviously, the priest is hit when sitting, then crit when standing and he only gets focused casting when standing (assuming he has 2/2 martyrdom)

If blizzard wanted they could just add speed run challenges like they had in mop but instead of transmog it can just be statless rp gear.

im gonna play rogue, good luck with that incel.
have sex.

Ahn'Qiraj best vanilla raid.

Attached: Skeram.JPG.jpg (550x674, 69K)

it MIGHT be possible with spell batching if you're spamming the fuck out of your sit key (there's an old post by a paladin about building reckoning charges this way but i can't find it right now - i think that's how they built up the charges for the kazzak 1 shot), but that's useless compared to what they have on private servers right now

thats also a nice idea to keep people playing after they got their bis gear

some post-naxx stuff would be nice so that atiesh doesn't feel like a big waste of time

mage or rogue? i cant decide...

Rogues are fun for lvling and pvp. Theyre good at dmg too. Good for making players angry

Rogue.
Should I go Priest or Warlock?

Warlock, you better be Horde tho

do you like healing? because shadow will be mostly for leveling

jesus christ user

unless you're boosting this is gonna take a lot of time to make a profit from

How many times are you people going to make these "Weesa gon hum!" threads?

fuck off incel

I can hear the needle on the record making scratching sounds as you typed that.

right back at you, just filter these threads instead of repeating yourself

>Fury literally cannot compete without using an exploit
OUCH!

Attached: 1553951973131.png (472x369, 129K)

That's the first time I asked that, stop projecting, child.

I guess ill roll a paladin

Ill be stuck farming cathedral and wpl fields for gold, but at least me playing at weird hours will guarantee a group because ill be healing.

WoW Classic will not be as good as you remember.
Prove me wrong.
you can't

Attached: 1531149698485.png (451x370, 212K)

oh sorry how could i know it wanst you again who asked this question for the one millionth time in these threads? truly sorry incel, now fuck off and get laid

Imagine playing a Paladin in Classic knowing your class will never be fixed

I'm gonna gain like 20lbs because of this game. Maybe I'll do a meal prep or someshit because I can see myself just ordering food.

of course not. your point?

Put on your dress, faggot

and so it begins...

Has this become the standard screeching response to everything now? Is thinking for yourself too difficult?

Eat healthy fag

Attached: classic launch.jpg (2656x1494, 852K)

Just did 1-13 on alliance as warrior. going to try horde now, warrior again. What race would you guys recommend?

Troll, top tier 2h animations.

Where the fuck do i download this? It is out?

This will be the biggest let down, COPE, mass suicide in the history of video-games.
I can't fucking wait, it will be better than Tortanic days.
And I'll be here to witness it.

Attached: 1432559401966.jpg (508x610, 161K)

>eat healthy
>granola

Attached: 1471237878681.jpg (657x527, 40K)

male or female?

female is the only answer.

N O
S H O E S

Go Orc

Attached: 1547769440427.png (500x500, 61K)

>no one likes undead warriors

What happened? There were 2 UD warriors back in the day that were legends.

youtube.com/watch?v=tb6yzXA7DhA

Attached: d735d61f7308f6408e6545b7284d958d.jpg (1129x1917, 347K)

Male

>bunch of processed, organic shit
>eat healthy

Attached: 1555699668527.jpg (708x664, 146K)

>pot pie becomes healthy because it has no chicken

Kino. way ahead of its time

>someone actually thought this was worth recording back in the day

I just wanna main a class that I'll get invites on without having to talk. I just wanna be asked if I wanna join and say yes/no at most. DPS with easy gold farming and solo capability, one that people can /who a city and invite you just because your class is good to bring.

Attached: b1f.png (600x844, 930K)

Autists leave

Attached: 1547549533952.png (630x435, 539K)

The closest thing to that sounds like a mage but you're not going to get constantly PM'ed to join groups, more like make portals

Autists perform the best in MMOs.

>can't even find a group
>perform the best
lol

Finding a group is easy though?
I just want to be asked to join for once. I'm tired of being the inviter that has to sit around and do the asking. I'm sick of being a group- and raid leader. In Classic I just wanna enjoy it as a normal player.

mfw the only pair of cargo pants in the game are the quest reward from that crazy guy in dustwallow marsh

What are my best options for generating hatemail?
I'm thinking a rogue with mining, so that I can stalk, gank and steal those mining nodes in their face.

youtube.com/watch?v=oju6cjG3vJM

What is some more WoW kino?

Attached: 1549053543011.jpg (750x750, 108K)

Devilish. Take Herbalism too, for that Ancient Black Lotus Cry

Go rogue and wait in un goro crater
As soon as they kill a dino, cc them and skin the dino, then vanish out.
Rinse and repeat.

classic is about making friends

this is what i will do unironically for money

I'm a simple man. I will be a restoration shaman. I will buff and heal my friends.

Attached: 1413041520703.png (165x244, 66K)

Chain heal is a cool spell. Though now that I think about it I can't remember if it was in vanilla or not.

>i never even set foot in it

The only pure raid remaining for me. Naxx was raped before my eyes in Wrath.

go rogue
stealth into capital city/high action hub

Use gnomish mind control cap on an npc that hits like brick and kill everyone

Alternatively, use it on players, attack other players with it which flags him as an enemy and in less than 2 seconds he's swarmed by guards and killed by his own faction and allied players, repeat over and over again until suicide.

Bonus points, you get honor for this.

I was thinking undead priest or druid myself

god i wish that were me

>watching all the cutscenes + cinematics from WC3 + Frozen Throne to learn all the story and prepare myself for Classic

Aaah... *sip* (you can find them on youtube it's over 4 hours of video)

Attached: boomer.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>Illidan has mocked the Scourge long enough. It's time to put the fear of death back into him
If only they hadn't ran out of money for the last cutscene