Comfy games for depressed people

I can't play any of my favorites since they require too much effort. I'm looking for something simple that has a cute colorful aesthetic, is not depressing, and has good gameplay (pic unrelated). Any suggestions?

Attached: __if_and_noire_choujijigen_game_neptune_re_birth_1_and_etc_drawn_by_tsunako__a8b21b143ae4e732d1e38ee (4877x6950, 2.72M)

Has Noire ever even spoken to Iffy throughout the entire game? I can't recall it ever happening. I've never even seen the two in the same scene at the same time either.

Sekiro

Stop being a pussy and face your problems like a man

Based and reached out to the truthpilled

Gurumin its short, cute, fun, simple, and sometimes pretty difficult depending on what difficulty you're play on. Its on the PC, PSP, and 3DS.

Attached: 1540326712593.jpg (480x272, 79K)

Dunno, I haven't played much since I didn't like the combat. I just think they're cute.

Not much I can do since I can't bring people back to life.

Well shit user, who died?

That's fair enough, it's totally normal to grieve after losing someone.

There ain't no easy way to progress life kid, you think everything is happy go lucky colorful goody good happiness? No, we all have our shares of struggle, and fought life like men, I can only relax thanks to the effort I put to make the people around me happy, and work to secure my place in life. Can you say the same?

Clean it up jannies, eat my ass.

Attached: 4L_AcK2jnrS.png (1000x2000, 657K)

animal crossing

My younger sister.

I vaguely remember that game. It certainly fits the bill for the aesthetic but I didn't play very far since the controls felt bit off and there were some wonky mechanics like losing levels (I think). Any tips for getting the hang of things?

Neptunia IS a perfect choice though

I'm sorry, user.
Graffiti Kingdom
Hotline Miami (unironically)

senran

Attached: 1549875457503.jpg (1280x1918, 524K)

>mechanics like losing levels
I'm pretty sure that's your drill meter(the top blue bar in the center with the number 3 next to it). Its basically a special meter the fills up each time you do damage or beat an enemy. The meter is divided into 3 bars(4 if you unlock the best drill in the game) and when you fill up a bar you level up and each level increases your attack damage. It goes down when you get hit, lowering your level. The game is pretty simple as it gets so there isn't much to explain. Also sorry for your lost.

Attached: 1534607699360.jpg (1920x1080, 794K)

Not a real game but read clannad vn, always takes me back to a comfy place.

Sorry to hear that, user.
Kirby Super Star, or any Kirby game for that matter.

stardew valley got me out of depression

Rabi-Ribi is fun and populating the town with the girls you find is pretty comfy.

Attached: 0918e89213c306c9eea1a2cb3ccccb7c.jpg (951x1200, 1.11M)

Thanks guys, I'm gonna play gurumin first and will check out your other suggestions later.

Would you happen to know if this has slowdown issues on an overclocked vita?

Attached: 147-1474050_parin-from-gurumin-gurumin-a-monstrous-adventure-psp.jpg (880x794, 230K)

What the fuck, this looks like official lewds

The filename literally says, "_drawn_by_tsunako"

What's going on in this image?

I don't know.

Attached: e9f1f15b60b3e8cb6513d5442132d7a3.jpg (885x1024, 143K)

Seconding Animal Crossing. Sorry for your loss.

I don't really know of any uplifting games like that. Maybe Mole Mania? But I find when I'm feeling depressed, playing something depressing to focus on and overcome helps a lot. I actually feel better after playing Silent Hill 1 and American McGee's Alice. Or VtMB.

it's obvious she's had nightmares

Attached: Ryoubi_4.png (720x960, 733K)

I think the game was just made like that, at least for the PSP port. Not sure how the PC version runs.

city of heroes

You'll see her again.

Attached: th.jpg (292x172, 23K)

Atelier Escha and Logy then Shallie got me through a pretty rough patch. There's a bit of an overarching plot of a dying planet in that specific trilogy though. In those cases Firis would be better.

Attached: nelkeop1080.mp4_snapshot_00.49_[2018.09.22_01.46.47].png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

>eating it with their bare hands
>it also somehow comes out of the cauldron dry

God gave me 2 sporks and 32 knives to eat with.

They just had to dub it without option of original voices..