Days Gone photo mode screen shots go here, thank you

So I’m loving the game but I’m taking a little time off to take screen shots, it’s a beautiful game desu, why not.

Attached: 1D34046F-AC8D-4D1D-B778-884A4B5C1F6C.png (2048x1536, 3.47M)

Attached: 9C32B3FE-35A7-4A3C-9355-0F4F9BE134E0.png (2048x1536, 2.88M)

Peek a boo

Attached: E5FAE594-62A7-4D29-AFDB-4002EE595093.png (2048x1536, 3.27M)

Attached: 0701C8EB-4208-4D2F-84F1-DBE3A2989F68.png (2048x1536, 2.61M)

Nice

Thanks mate.

Sunset.

Attached: E8F02BCA-1EA9-40AE-B064-166F7613066D.jpg (1500x1125, 334K)

I'm quietly hoping that this game is actually great and that the ""journalists"" are all buttblasted that the protagonist isn't a pansexual tranny.

Bro, I’m absolutely loving it. It’s GTA/ RDR2 meets State of decay.

If you like those games you’ll like this.

The controls are super tanky and overly sensitive. It wouldn't be so bad if they added the ability to turn off aim acceleration and adjust the analog sticks deadzone.

I did find riding the bike somewhat tanky, kinda similar to the difference of driving a car in GTAV as compared with a horse in RDR2. It could do with some tweaking, for sure.

The only problem with movement so far was trying to close a door while there was a baseball bat nearby, however, I think you’re meant to press square once to open close doors and I was holding it down, this picking up that bat.

on a scale from 1 to 100 how comfy is this game

solid 71.72

Right now I’ll put it around a 90 on first impressions.

It’s basically RDR2 in 2019with zombies.

How would you rate RDR2?

Yea, the button prompts have gotten me into a few serious situations. Rather than opening the door I spent a good minute juggling melee weapons while being torn apart by a horde.

idk 60. I like the world of gays done a bit better.

the amount of distance between the two dudes on the motorcycle is making me crack up a little bit.

Attached: chillin in a hot tub.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Whoa! This is realer than real life! Amazing!!! XD

how can controls be both tanky and sensitive

I don’t care how gay it looks I’m never holding onto the fucking handle at the back, im wrapping my arms around your waist, no homo.

Are you talking about 4chin or the game?

as a rider it's way better that way, makes the bike handle way better and holding onto the rails at the back and trying to prop yourself up is a nightmare.

If you want to be not gay just do one hand on the fuel tank and one on the waist.

Gays Gone has no homosex.

i genuinely forgot this game even exists, let alone actually released already
it looks like a fake game you'd see on a TV show, it looks like the forgotten ps3 games you'd find at the bottom of a bargain bin, it looks like the devs had the focus tester marketing department breathing down their necks during the entire development it looks so fucking generic it hurts does the game have anything to it or is it just mildly visually impressive with really generic gameplay to go with it

Attached: 23451905.jpg (639x502, 38K)

I don't care how deep you bury your balls into my ass crack, but god help you if you start headbutting me every time I squeeze the brakes.

Fuck that shit drives me nuts.

Brake gently then.

I do, but I think my gf is made of spaghetti.

Attached: screen.jpg (3840x2160, 2.23M)

Tell me what games haven’t been generic in the past year?

That funny as fuck.

I had my pavilion foot rests removed, it brought down the cost of registration considerably.

I’m playing it right now, 6~ hours in so far. The reviews aren’t totally unfair, the game has an AA feel to it in some places, with awkward cutscene to gameplay / gameplay to cutscene transitions, some bugs, spotty fps at times (due to the dynamic weather and random events going on), but goddamn the atmosphere is perfect, the dynamic weather and time of day is one of the best I’ve seen in games so far, and it has one of the best HDR implementations too. This game is low-key one of the best looking titles on the PS4.

The photo mode is pretty good, I’ll mess around with it more during my playthrough, I only took one photo so far.

By the way, I encountered my first random horde while exploring and it scared the shit out of me, jesus fuckign christ, they are relentless and I had very low ammo, so I had to improvise to kill them. The horde I found wasn’t even that big either.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 2.09M)