Give me the support to reject Makoto, Yea Forums...

Give me the support to reject Makoto, Yea Forums. There's some irritating traits about how the rest of the party fawn over her, and I really do like Kawakami and wanna date her, but there's so many points that make it tough to reject her. Help me out.

Attached: 1504718704496.jpg (503x1083, 153K)

Why would I talk you out of best girl?

No cure for your shit taste

Date them all you homo.

>I really do like Kawakami and wanna date her
Your taste is unsalvageable, don't taint Makoto with having to spend more time around you than is necessary.

>harem route

Attached: Dear Anon.jpg (454x445, 35K)

Makoto is best girl
Ann is a close second desu these are just facts

She's a cold unfeeling robot. Beep boop

Ann is an air headed bimbo with no personality. 2nd place belongs to Hifumi, or perhaps Takemi.

>I want to reject best girls because...?
Just date her, you faggot

If you are already even considering Makoto as a possibility then your trash taste is beyond salvation and you can’t be helped.

you don't even have to reject her, do you think she's smart enough to find out?

Attached: queen.png (849x258, 71K)

She is canon route.

>Hifumi,
Even worse than Ann, those two and Haru comprise the three worst girls in the game.

beep boop

I date everybody gotta get those chocolates yo

Post the other one.

Well, maybe next time.

Attached: 1504493899656.jpg (724x1024, 151K)

SUPER FUCKING HOT TAKE
The only bad Persona 5 girl is the reporter, and it EASILY has the best girls from any Persona game. Prove me wrong.

Just wait a year for the new version which will push the new girl down your throat as the correct choice.

>There's no turning back now.
"Do you wanna go out?"
>Yes
>No (Requires Level 6 Guts)

I couldn't imagine being so furious that one girl stand outs among the others, that type out a angry and seething imaginary green text story like this lol
with power like that Makoto truly is best girl

Attached: makoto's day out.png (1712x2328, 804K)

Thank you user, I wish you a wonderful day.

Attached: Five all smile.png (488x538, 400K)

Fantastic

Attached: STOPMAN SMIRKED.png (240x240, 75K)

Her confidant was shit and shes discount Mitsuru, was the most easy turn down in the whole game besides Ohya

we bully her because we love her

Attached: beep boop.png (1642x812, 705K)

Oh boy, you're in luck. I was passing through this thread and it just so happens i'm the one who wrote that. I actually like Makoto a lot, I just really enjoyed the autistic bully threads.

What are the odds though.

Fun fact, I also commissioned the lego pic on the right from a drawfag on /u/. I also commissioned pic related.

Attached: Kawasami.png (996x599, 561K)

This. Makoto's problem is that she's a Mary Sue who doesn't have any real character flaws or experience any consequences for her idiocy. Making her autistic makes her a lot more likable.

indisputable objective p5 girls list:
>good taste
makoto, takemi, chihaya
>acceptable
anne, hifumi
>good routes but degenerate
futaba, kawakami
>oh shit nigga what are you doing
haru, ohya

Swap Hifumi and Ohya.

>drug dealing doctor less degenerate than tired teacher
try again senpai

Attached: 221.png (680x631, 777K)

Reminder that Ohya was willing to work with quadrupled quotas so that she could work even more in her off-hours to find her friend, continued to expose the truth and protect her friend despite angering powerful people in the government, and tracked down the woman Joker was accused of assaulting and persuaded her to tell the truth to help Joker.

Meanwhile Kawakami allows herself to be blackmailed by people who have nothing on her even when she knows she did nothing wrong, and even at the expense of children in her care.

Ohya is persistent, hard-working, and incredibly loyal. She is perfect wife material. If you ignore those important qualities because she drinks and you think her bobcut is ugly, then you are a shallow child who doesn't deserve any waifu.

Dang, that's perfect

Garbage taste all around.

Attached: What.png (977x910, 182K)

good taste desu, i remember you from one of the older makoto threads.

Attached: 1497302453444.jpg (1000x807, 137K)

I don't think it's the person that's degenerate, it's the degeneracy of being a couple with them.

Futaba's emotionally dependent on you so it can be seen as exploiting her, and you're also put in an awkward situation with Sojiro.

Kawakami's your teacher, as well as being older than you. While both of those are hot as fuck, it is technically degenerate. What I wanna know is how that doesn't also make Tae a degenerate choice too.

Attached: 1504933046856.jpg (372x372, 49K)

Dump her for new hotness Kasumi. She's a gymnast!

Attached: 67543245.jpg (704x1000, 528K)

the kawakami thing being degenerate probably just has to do with her being your teacher, dating whom is normally seen as a social taboo/things people lose jobs over

Attached: cursed.jpg (938x1000, 219K)

>falling for that ugly alcoholic goblin

lmao

That's pretty fucking wild my man, small world

Attached: 1532029155130.jpg (377x575, 75K)

Attached: 1554172606460.jpg (889x689, 96K)

Engage in intimacy with another human

She blackmailed you for Eggman like a mindless drone. Early Peter Parker is more sympathetic than this bitch.

Attached: mitsuohavesex.jpg (1900x947, 533K)

qt aspie

Attached: 1547996554000.jpg (900x2880, 1.07M)

Sneed